Arcadia
✟200,929.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well, I have to admit that I don't quite get it. I"m not sure of what it is that you believe.

Do you believe that dead bodies are baptised, somehow, at death.

Or, it is possible that when you say that the dead are baptized, does this mean that we are Spiritually dead at that moment?

Thanks!
Here is what Eph 4:5 means , ONE LORD , ONE FAITH , ONE BAPTISMA

#1 YOU have to check the Greek text , which is easy to do .

#2 Google BLUE LETTER BIBLE or BIBLE HUB and check where the Greek word BAPTISM , really is the Greek word BAPTISMA is used .

#3 BAPTISMA is found in Matt 3:7 , 20:22 , 21:25 ----Mark 1:4 , 10:38 , 10:39 , 11:30 , Acts 1:4 , 10:37 , 13:24 , 18:25 , 19:3 , 19:4 , Rom 6:4 , Eph 4:5 , Col 2:12 and in 1 Peter 3:21 .

Rom 6:4 , Therefore we were buried together with Him ( MEANS BURIED WITH CHRIST ) through this BAPTISMA by the HOLY SPIRIT into his DEATH .

#4 This BAPTISMA / THE HOLY SPIRIT place us BELIEVER into Christ Death , in order that just as Christ was RAISED from the DEAD through the glory of the Father , so also we regulate our lives in newness of life

#5 If BAPTISMA into his DEATH you will not be resurrected ,

#6 The whole chapter 1 Cor 15 is all about our RESURRECTION , PERIOD !

dan p

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Oneofhope

Oct 27, 2022
Nowhere
✟31,516.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Others
Here is what Eph 4:5 means , ONE LORD , ONE FAITH , ONE BAPTISMA

#1 YOU have to check the Greek text , which is easy to do .

#2 Google BLUE LETTER BIBLE or BIBLE HUB and check where the Greek word BAPTISM , really is the Greek word BAPTISMA is used .

#3 BAPTISMA is found in Matt 3:7 , 20:22 , 21:25 ----Mark 1:4 , 10:38 , 10:39 , 11:30 , Acts 1:4 , 10:37 , 13:24 , 18:25 , 19:3 , 19:4 , Rom 6:4 , Eph 4:5 , Col 2:12 and in 1 Peter 3:21 .

Rom 6:4 , Therefore we were buried together with Him ( MEANS BURIED WITH CHRIST ) through this BAPTISMA by the HOLY SPIRIT into his DEATH .

#4 This BAPTISMA / THE HOLY SPIRIT place us BELIEVER into Christ Death , in order that just as Christ was RAISED from the DEAD through the glory ofn nthe Father , so also we regulate our lives in newness of life

#5 If use are not BAPTISMA into his death you n will not be resurrected ,

#6 The whole chapter 1 Cor 15 is all about our RESURRECTION , PERIOD !

dan p

Ok. It's a bit difficult to determine what your thoughts are on this verse. Here is what I think is happening.

Paul is responding to what he heard second-hand from the members of Chloe's household.

1 Corinthians 1:11 NKJV - "For it has been declared to me concerning you, my brethren, by those of Chloe's household, that there are contentions among you."

There are a lot of problems in the church, including the stepson having sex with his stepmother, and that "everyone was proud about it."

Obviously, the church was struggling to comprehend the Purpose of Christ, the Work of Christ, and the Holy Effect of Christ. They did not understand that True Saving Faith results in obedience. Our "church" of today isn't any different. To this day, the Story of God remains a hidden mystery, made evident by the modern-day "christian" simply unable to meet the standards and Biblical description of what a True Christian looks, sounds, and acts like. Today's church remains utterly blind, thinking they know the Truth when they really do not. This is the state of the Sadducees, Pharisees, and teachers of the Law over two thousand years ago.

Therefore, because the Corinthians were perhaps completely lost, made evident by the words of Paul, they were engaged in a number of problematic practices, including their becoming baptized for the dead. Paul's statement is extremely short regarding this matter and we therefore cannot gather definitive information from it. It seems that though Paul does not condemn their actions, he is using their misguided and erroneous practice to demonstrate that we will, in fact, rise from the dead. Is this practice foolish? Of course, because as you say, there is only one Baptism, the Baptism of the Holy Spirit. But ultimately, he is saying that the dead will indeed be raised (with a Glorified Spirit Body).

What I have written above . . . is this what you are trying to say?

Thanks, Dan!

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟200,929.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ok. It's a bit difficult to determine what your thoughts are on this verse. Here is what I think is happening.

Paul is responding to what he heard second-hand from the members of Chloe's household.

1 Corinthians 1:11 NKJV - "For it has been declared to me concerning you, my brethren, by those of Chloe's household, that there are contentions among you."

There are a lot of problems in the church, including the stepson having sex with his stepmother, and that "everyone was proud about it."

Obviously, the church was struggling to comprehend the Purpose of Christ, the Work of Christ, and the Holy Effect of Christ. They did not understand that True Saving Faith results in obedience. Our "church" of today isn't any different. To this day, the Story of God remains a hidden mystery, made evident by the modern-day "christian" simply unable to meet the standards and Biblical description of what a True Christian looks, sounds, and acts like. Today's church remains utterly blind, thinking they know the Truth when they really do not. This is the state of the Sadducees, Pharisees, and teachers of the Law over two thousand years ago.

Therefore, because the Corinthians were perhaps completely lost, made evident by the words of Paul, they were engaged in a number of problematic practices, including their becoming baptized for the dead. Paul's statement is extremely short regarding this matter and we therefore cannot gather definitive information from it. It seems that though Paul does not condemn their actions, he is using their misguided and erroneous practice to demonstrate that we will, in fact, rise from the dead. Is this practice foolish? Of course, because as you say, there is only one Baptism, the Baptism of the Holy Spirit. But ultimately, he is saying that the dead will indeed be raised (with a Glorified Spirit Body).

What I have written above . . . is this what you are trying to say?

Thanks, Dan!
I know that I have given you to much and hard to remember in a good order >

And as I have said , BAPTISM , BAPTISMA , BAPTISMOS can be translated by many other English words , LIKE words like PLACED or INTO and when you do encounter the Greek words , WATER BAPTISM it means WATER BAPTISM , and it is when it JUST says BAPTISM it will be a different translated English word .

In the Old testament , they did not understand WATER BAPTISM until John the BAPTIZER came to Israel in John 1:31 and that BAPTISM was to clean up Israel , because All Israel was to become kings and priests in the MELLINNIAL KINGDOM and I have to go , until the next day , then will rely on the rest of 1 Cor 1:11-17 .
If you want to understand what Greek words mean , Google , BLUE LETTER BIBLE or Google BIBLE HUB and they do have a LOT of information .

dan p

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Oneofhope

Oct 27, 2022
Nowhere
✟31,516.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Others
I know that I have given you to much and hard to remember in a good order >

And as I have said , BAPTISM , BAPTISMA , BAPTISMOS can be translated by many other English words , LIKE words like PLACED or INTO and when you do encounter the Greek words , WATER BAPTISM it means WATER BAPTISM , and it is when it JUST says BAPTISM .

In the Old testament , they did not understand WATER BAPTISM until John the BAPTIZER came to Israel in John 1:31 and that BAPTISM was to clean up Israel , because All Israel was to become kings and priests in the MELLINNIAL KINGDOM and I have to go , until the next day , then will rely on the rest of 1 Cor 1:11-17 .

dan p

Good to hear from you!

I don't think that you've given me too much to think about. I think that I'm having a hard time understanding the message because maybe there isn't enough information. haha

Do you have thoughts on the thief on the cross? Jesus said, "Today you will be with me in Paradise."

Did the thief on the cross rise from the dead in a physical body? Or, was he raised from the dead in a Glorified, Spiritual body that went to Paradise? I'd have to say that the thief on the cross did not rise from the physical grave, but from the Spiritual grave and went to the location that Jesus said he would go . . . to Paradise.

There were quite a few people who were raised from the physical grave in the Bible, but they came back to the old life that they had before. Lazarus was unchanged, etc, but Jesus was Transformed and raised into an incorruptible, imperishable, glorified body that will never die. This is a different type of Resurrection from the dead. Samuel is another interesting example of a person being brought "up" from below. Samuel was clearly dead, yet stood before Saul and they had a face-to-face conversation. I wonder what happen to Samuel's body when he went back down to the pit? Was he really a physical being, and if so, what happened to his flesh? Like Jesus could disappear and reappear elsewhere, I suppose this too could be the case. Philip also physically disappeared and reappeared elsewhere.

Mysterious indeed. The Resurrection of the dead is a highly debated topic. I'm glad that my role in this world is to focus on the Story of God and the Saving Plan of Salvation. This way I don't have to worry about Eschatology! I get to leave that to you boys and girls. :)

All respect,

David

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟200,929.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Good to hear from you!

I don't think that you've given me too much to think about. I think that I'm having a hard time understanding the message because maybe there isn't enough information. haha

Do you have thoughts on the thief on the cross? Jesus said, "Today you will be with me in Paradise."

Did the thief on the cross rise from the dead in a physical body? Or, was he raised from the dead in a Glorified, Spiritual body that went to Paradise? I'd have to say that the thief on the cross did not rise from the physical grave, but from the Spiritual grave and went to the location that Jesus said he would go . . . to Paradise.

There were quite a few people who were raised from the physical grave in the Bible, but they came back to the old life that they had before. Lazarus was unchanged, etc, but Jesus was Transformed and raised into an incorruptible, imperishable, glorified body that will never die. This is a different type of Resurrection from the dead. Samuel is another interesting example of a person being brought "up" from below. Samuel was clearly dead, yet stood before Saul and they had a face-to-face conversation. I wonder what happen to Samuel's body when he went back down to the pit? Was he really a physical being, and if so, what happened to his flesh? Like Jesus could disappear and reappear elsewhere, I suppose this too could be the case. Philip also physically disappeared and reappeared elsewhere.

Mysterious indeed. The Resurrection of the dead is a highly debated topic. I'm glad that my role in this world is to focus on the Story of God and the Saving Plan of Salvation. This way I don't have to worry about Eschatology! I get to leave that to you boys and girls. :)

All respect,

David
I believe that HELL/ HADES began with the ANGELS which kept not there FIRST ESTATE . who OCCUPIED , HELL/ HADES , FIRST .

Then in LUKE 16:20 we see Lazarus , after he died , we see how HELL is spilt up and one is called Abraham's Bosom with with a GREAT GULF ( VERSE 26 ) between Lazarus and those in TORMENT , which the SOUL that is being TORMENTED .

This where the one that Jesus said would br in PARADISE with Christ and verse 31 explains why many of Israel are there and why many people do not believe in HELL ,

The big question is , WHERE do Grace believers go after they die ?

dan p

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Oneofhope

Oct 27, 2022
Nowhere
✟31,516.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Others
I believe that HELL/ HADES began with the ANGELS which kept not there FIRST ESTATE . who OCCUPIED , HELL/ HADES , FIRST .

Then in LUKE 16:20 we see Lazarus , after he died , we see how HELL is spilt up and one is called Abraham's Bosom with with a GREAT GULF ( VERSE 26 ) between Lazarus and those in TORMENT , which the SPUL that is being TORMENTED .

This where the one that Jesus said would br in PARADISE with Christ and verse 31 explains why many of Israel are there and why many people do not believe in HELL ,

The big question is , WHERE do Grace believers go after they die ?

dan p

Great post, Dan. I appreciate it!

I am definitely a student when it comes to such teachings. One thing that I am aware of, though, is that Paul was caught [up] and into Paradise, also called the "third Heaven," which would seem to be a different paradise than the one mentioned in Luke 16.

2 Corinthians 12:2-4 NIV - "I know a man in Christ who fourteen years ago was caught up to the third heaven. Whether it was in the body or out of the body I do not know--God knows. 3 And I know that this man--whether in the body or apart from the body I do not know, but God knows-- 4 was caught up to paradise and heard inexpressible things, things that no one is permitted to tell."

Again, pardon me for making this offering, as I am not studied on Eschatology. However, I find the below Scripture interesting.

Romans 3:25-26 NLT - "For God presented Jesus as the sacrifice for sin. People are made right with God when they believe that Jesus sacrificed his life, shedding his blood. This sacrifice shows that God was being fair when he held back and did not punish those who sinned in times past, 26 for he was looking ahead and including them in what he would do in this present time. God did this to demonstrate his righteousness, for he himself is fair and just, and he declares sinners to be right in his sight when they believe in Jesus."

As the Scripture states, God is fair and just with those who had died before the life and death of Christ, and when they placed granted faith in Christ, they could then be made Right with God. Now, after Christ was raised from the dead, this is when the Bible reports that many Righteous people from the past were raised from the dead and were seen after leaving the cemetery, appearing to many people.

It would seem reasonable that now that Christ has died, those who die today would also be caught up and into the third Heaven.

Again, I haven't researched this doctrine, so I could absolutely be wrong.

Where do you think those who have been saved by Grace go after they die?

Thanks for the conversation, Dan! I love healthy and balanced discussions. :)

David

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟200,929.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Great post, Dan. I appreciate it!

I am definitely a student when it comes to such teachings. One thing that I am aware of, though, is that Paul was caught [up] and into Paradise, also called the "third Heaven," which would seem to be a different paradise than the one mentioned in Luke 16.

2 Corinthians 12:2-4 NIV - "I know a man in Christ who fourteen years ago was caught up to the third heaven. Whether it was in the body or out of the body I do not know--God knows. 3 And I know that this man--whether in the body or apart from the body I do not know, but God knows-- 4 was caught up to paradise and heard inexpressible things, things that no one is permitted to tell."

Again, pardon me for making this offering, as I am not studied on Eschatology. However, I find the below Scripture interesting.

Romans 3:25-26 NLT - "For God presented Jesus as the sacrifice for sin. People are made right with God when they believe that Jesus sacrificed his life, shedding his blood. This sacrifice shows that God was being fair when he held back and did not punish those who sinned in times past, 26 for he was looking ahead and including them in what he would do in this present time. God did this to demonstrate his righteousness, for he himself is fair and just, and he declares sinners to be right in his sight when they believe in Jesus."

As the Scripture states, God is fair and just with those who had died before the life and death of Christ, and when they placed granted faith in Christ, they could then be made Right with God. Now, after Christ was raised from the dead, this is when the Bible reports that many Righteous people from the past were raised from the dead and were seen after leaving the cemetery, appearing to many people.

It would seem reasonable that now that Christ has died, those who die today would also be caught up and into the third Heaven.

Again, I haven't researched this doctrine, so I could absolutely be wrong.

Where do you think those who have been saved by Grace go after they die?

Thanks for the conversation, Dan! I love healthy and balanced discussions. :)

Many will quote Cor 5:8 and that verse is true , BUT before we are taken to be where God lives there has to be a RESURRCTION

first , 2 Thess 2:1 , Gal 1:4 and 1 Thess 4:13- 18 and when we die , we are where Paul was , in 2 Cor 12:1-4 where many call it the INERMEDIATE STATE .

dan p

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟200,929.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Many will quote Cor 5:8 and that verse is true , BUT before we are taken to be where God lives there has to be a RESURRCTION

first , 2 Thess 2:1 , Gal 1:4 and 1 Thess 4:13- 18 and when we die , we are where Paul was , in 2 Cor 12:1-4 where many call it the INTERMEDIATE STATE .

dan p
You askes about Rom 3:25-26 ?

Read Rom 5:13 , and 14 and what do you believe it means ?

Give it a shot !!

dan p

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Oneofhope

Oct 27, 2022
Nowhere
✟31,516.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Others

first , 2 Thess 2:1 , Gal 1:4 and 1 Thess 4:13- 18 and when we die , we are where Paul was , in 2 Cor 12:1-4 where many call it the INERMEDIATE STATE .

dan p

Wow, Dan. Thank you for the reminder of 1 Thess 4:13-18. In my database where I collect and organize Scripture, I have these passages included, even indicating that this is a type of Purgatory as referenced by Catholics. I really appreciate your willingness to go over these things with me; the timing is absolutely perfect!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! You have done great work with me and I really and truly am extremely grateful.

David

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟200,929.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Wow, Dan. Thank you for the reminder of 1 Thess 4:13-18. In my database where I collect and organize Scripture, I have these passages included, even indicating that this is a type of Purgatory as referenced by Catholics. I really appreciate your willingness to go over these things with me; the timing is absolutely perfect!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! You have done great work with me and I really and truly am extremely grateful.

David
Remember , that it took me years to get where I am to defend Rom 16:25 and 26 , Acts 9:5 and all what that verse really means , and Eph 3:9 and many other Pauline truths .

dan p

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Oneofhope

Oct 27, 2022
Nowhere
✟31,516.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Others
Remember , that it took me years to get where I am to defend Rom 16:25 and 26 , Acts 9:5 and all what that verse really means , and Eph 3:9 and many other Pauline truths .

dan p
I hear you. My "specialty" is the Story of God up to the point of Salvation including the Plan of Salvation itself. I think I've read and studied for about 15,000 hours over the last six years. I have almost 7,000 sets of Bible verses cataloged into a database. My desire is not to be right for the sake of being right, but to know the truth.

So as said, your timing is perfect as we discuss Eschatology, because just this last year I finally began collecting a few passages on that subject as well. I think I'm on my fifth time reading and cataloging the Bible in a timeline, chronological order. I want to know the Bible like any other novel. I want to understand the actual Story of God from beginning to end. In fact, I realized how important this was when I read Paul's words about the Plan of God being "Mysterious" and how it has been kept hidden from the beginning. This is exactly what I have been figuring out. Right now I am on Day 137 and am over 1/3 of the way done. I write a paper on each reading from each day of the year. When I am done with this pass through the Bible, I will really place an emphasis on Eschatology, taking a deeper and closer look at the Books of Daniel and Revelation. For now, I am focusing on the Story of God up to the point of Salvation. I want to make sure that I can actually share the True Good News of Jesus Christ before I move on to Eschatology. There is nothing more important than being able to tell someone the Story of God and what it takes to be Saved.

All respect to you,

Thanks again!

Unless you have more on this topic, and that would be great if you do, but if not, I have a question for you about David.

David

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟200,929.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

David
Remember to purchase VINE'S GREEK DICTIONARY and also STRONG'S CONCORFANCE on Hebrew and Greek words , and you will not be sorry .

Just like you wrote the word PURGATORY you will NEVER find it in the KJV !!

dan p

Upvote 0

Oneofhope

Oct 27, 2022
Nowhere
✟31,516.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Others
Hello Dan,

Do you think that according to the Scripture of Paul below, the Holy and Righteous men and women of the Old Testament also had to wait for the Risen Christ to place their Faith in Christ as well? In all my 56 years of being a Christian, I have never heard anyone preach or teach on these two verses below. What are your thoughts?

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟200,929.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello Dan,

Do you think that according to the Scripture of Paul below, the Holy and Righteous men and women of the Old Testament also had to wait for the Risen Christ to place their Faith in Christ as well? In all my 56 years of being a Christian, I have never heard anyone preach or teach on these two verses below. What are your thoughts?

And we do know from Ron 11:7 that the election obtained it and the rest were HARDEN .

And in verse 8 Just as it haves been written , God gave them the a spirit of STUPOR , eyes to see NOT / ME is a Greek word called a DISJUNCATIVE PADTICLE NEGATIVE and means they cannot SEE and ME , UN are just 2 of 4 disjuncative particles negatives in the Greek text .

and ears to HEAR / AKOUO is in the Greek PRESENT TENSE , and the Present Tense has continued for 2000 years .

The reason they fell , because they REJECTED Jesus and verse 11 , but by there FALSE STEP SALVATION came to the GENTILES , in order to provoke them to JEALOUSY .

In verse 13 Paul is now the APOSTLE to the GENTILES and it is NOT Peter , nor the NEW COVENANT , and Paul was a slave of Christ Jesus , a called A[OSTLE , HAVING BEEN SEPARATED / APHORIZO , and it means that Paul was LMITED , SEPARATED and BOUNRERIES , were set for GOD'S GOSPEL , ONLY and in Gal 2:7 to preach the GOSPEL OF THE UNCIRCUMCISION ,

Also notice that in Gal 2:7 Peter was to PREACH THE CIRCUCISION and it is not called a GOSPEL in verse 7 , WHY ?

Because the THE CIRCUMCISION is going to be set aside as LUKE wrote in Act 28 : 26-29 is just one verse why Israel was set ASIDE .

We as THOSE saved by Grace will be taken before the First part of JACOBS TROUBLE begins , And says I am PRE- TRIBULATION believer >

dan p

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Oneofhope

Oct 27, 2022
Nowhere
✟31,516.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Others
And we do know from Ron 11:7 that the election obtained it and the rest were HARDEN .

And in verse 8 Just as it haves been written , God gave them the a spirit of STUPOR , eyes to see NOT / ME is a Greek word called a DISJUNCATIVE PADTICLE NEGATIVE and means they cannot SEE and ME , UN are just 2 of 4 disjuncative particles negatives in the Greek text .

and ears to HEAR / AKOUO is in the Greek PRESENT TENSE , and the Present Tense has continued for 2000 years .

The reason they fell , because they REJECTED Jesus and verse 11 , but by there FALSE STEP SALVATION came to the GENTILES , in order to provoke them to JEALOUSY .

In verse 13 Paul is now the APOSTLE to the GENTILES and it is NOT Peter , nor the NEW COVENANT , and Paul was a slave of Christ Jesus , a called A[OSTLE , HAVING BEEN SEPARATED / APHORIZO , and it means tha Paul was LMITED , SEPARATED and BOUNRERIES , for GOD'S GOSPEL , ONLY and in Gal 2:7 to preach thr GOSPEL OF THE UNCIRCUMCISION ,

Also notice that in Gal 2:7 Peter was to PREACH THE CIRCUCISION and it is not called a GOSPEL in verse 7 , WHY ?

Because the THE CIRCUMCISION is going to be set aside as LUKE wrote in Act 28 : 26-29 is just one verse why Israel was set ASIDE .

We as THOSE saved by Grace will be taken before the First part of JACOBS TROUBLE begins , And says I am PRE- TRIBULATION believer >

dan p
I'm impressed that you quote those passages. Very few ever discuss them.

Do you think that David had a pure heart even though Jesus hadn't lived or died as of yet? And what about Abraham, our Father of Faith? Do you think that they had received the Circumcision of Christ. I ask because as David wrote, he was taught by the Spirit from his mothers womb. Was he talking about himself or about the future Christ, the "Son of David?"

[Psa 22:9 NLT] "Yet you brought me safely from my mother's womb and led me to trust you at my mother's breast."
[Psa 71:6 NLT] "Yes, you have been with me from birth; from my mother's womb you have cared for me. No wonder I am always praising you!"

If these are the words of David, then God was his Father, and not the Devil. I believe that it is possible that David was born without the Sinful Nature. What do you think? Because of your Jewish heritage, I am very much interested in how you think about these Scriptures. Your opinion means a lot to me.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟200,929.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm impressed that you quote those passages. Very few ever discuss them.

Do you think that David had a pure heart even though Jesus hadn't lived or died as of yet? And what about Abraham, our Father of Faith? Do you think that they had received the Circumcision of Christ. I ask because as David wrote, he was taught by the Spirit from his mothers womb. Was he talking about himself or about the future Christ, the "Son of David?"

[Psa 22:9 NLT] "Yet you brought me safely from my mother's womb and led me to trust you at my mother's breast."
[Psa 71:6 NLT] "Yes, you have been with me from birth; from my mother's womb you have cared for me. No wonder I am always praising you!"

If these are the words of David, then God was his Father, and not the Devil. I believe that it is possible that David was born without the Sinful Nature. What do you think? Because of your Jewish heritage, I am very much interested in how you think about these Scriptures. Your opinion means a lot to me.
Turn to Psa 51:10-17 .

#1 I will just write what verse 10 says !

#2 CREATE / BARA , and its stem is in the QAL , IMPERATIVE MOOD , SINGULAR , ABSOLUTE

#3 IN ME / ANI

#4 A / LEB , SINGULAR , ABSOLUTE

#5 CLEAN / TAOR , SINGULAR , ABSOLUTE

#6 HEART / LEB , SINGULAR , ABOSLUTE

#7 RENEW / HADAH , stem is PIEL , IMPERATIVE , SIGNULAR

#8 RIGHT / KUN , stem is NIPHAL , PARTICIPLE , SIGNULAR , ABSOLUTE

#9 SPIRIT / RUAN , SINGULAR , ABSOLUTE

#10 WITHIN ME / GEREB

Anyone will see that someone under the Law , seem to recognize that he should confess and get BACK to God

And the other verses are eye openers and would seem that DAVID excelled KING SOLOMON

dan p

Upvote 0

Oneofhope

Oct 27, 2022
Nowhere
✟31,516.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Others
Turn to Psa 51:10-17 .

#1 I will just write what verse 10 says !

#2 CREATE / BARA , and its stem is in the QAL , IMPERATIVE MOOD , SINGULAR , ABSOLUTE

#3 IN ME / ANI

#4 A / LEB , SINGULAR , ABSOLUTE

#5 CLEAN / TAOR , SINGULAR , ABSOLUTE

#6 HEART / LEB , SINGULAR , ABOSLUTE

#7 RENEW / HADAH , stem is PIEL , IMPERATIVE , SIGNULAR

#8 RIGHT / KUN , stem is NIPHAL , PARTICIPLE , SIGNULAR , ABSOLUTE

#9 SPIRIT / RUAN , SINGULAR , ABSOLUTE

#10 WITHIN ME / GEREB

Anyone will see that someone under the Law , seem to recognize that he should confess and get BACK to God

And the other verses are eye openers and would seem that DAVID excelled KING SOLOMON

dan p
Well Dan, you're smarter than me. I don't understand any of that stuff and am unable for it to make any sense. But, I do thank you for your time and help! :)

Upvote 0

Aaron112

Dec 19, 2022
TULSA
✟56,365.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Therefore, because the Corinthians were perhaps completely lost, made evident by the words of Paul,
If you had not said in another post that you seek or want to know the truth, I might not reply to this statement of yours.
This statement of yours is on the face of it false, but I don't know if you care or not ?
i.e. whether or not to reveal the truth as the Father reveals in Corinthians ?

Upvote 0

Oneofhope

Oct 27, 2022
Nowhere
✟31,516.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Others
If you had not said in another post that you seek or want to know the truth, I might not reply to this statement of yours.
This statement of yours is on the face of it false, but I don't know if you care or not ?
i.e. whether or not to reveal the truth as the Father reveals in Corinthians ?
Sure I'm interested in your views. All I ask is that we exercise honor, respect, and an overall mature level of communication.

I absolutely stand behind what I wrote, which is that PERHAPS the Corinthians were completely lost. I'm not saying that this is the case, but I am saying that it is a possibility based on what Paul wrote below. The charges below are staggering, for these charges below do not indicate salvation, but that they as a whole remain under the Spiritual Fatherhood of the Devil.

1 Corinthians 3:1-3 NLT - "Dear brothers and sisters, when I was with you I couldn't talk to you as I would to spiritual people. I had to talk as though you belonged to this world or as though you were infants in the Christian life. 2 I had to feed you with milk, not with solid food, because you weren't ready for anything stronger. And you still aren't ready, 3 for you are still controlled by your sinful nature. You are jealous of one another and quarrel with each other. Doesn't that prove you are controlled by your sinful nature? Aren't you living like people of the world?"
1 Corinthians 5:1-2 NIV - "It is actually reported that there is sexual immorality among you, and of a kind that even pagans do not tolerate: A man is sleeping with his father's wife. And you are proud! Shouldn't you rather have gone into mourning and have put out of your fellowship the man who has been doing this?"
1 Corinthians 6:5 NLT - "I am saying this to shame you. Isn't there anyone in all the church who is wise enough to decide these issues?"

Upvote 0

Aaron112

Dec 19, 2022
TULSA
✟56,365.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
16 Do you not discern and understand that you [the whole church at Corinth] are God’s temple (His sanctuary), and that God’s Spirit has His permanent dwelling in you [to be at home in you, [c]collectively as a church and also individually]?

Upvote 0