What is Contained in the New Covenant , verse 26!!

keepitsimple144

Feb 17, 2024
midwest
✟10,017.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Please , give a verse , PLEASE will help us all ??
He saved us, not by the righteous deeds we had done, but according to His mercy, by the cleansing of the new birth (spiritual transformation, regeneration) and renewing by the Holy Spirit; Titus 3:5

Upvote 0

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟896,486.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
# 1 A // LEB is in the Singular and in the Absolute

#2 New // HADAS is also in the Singular in the Absolute , means it il happen

# 3 HEART // LEB , also in the Singular and in the Absolute

#4 ALSO ILL I GIVE // NATAN , STEM IN THE QAL in the PERFECT TENSE in the Singular

#5 NEW // HADAS , Singular , means a new heart to Israel , in the ABSOLUTE

# 6 SPIRIT // RUAN , in the Singular in the ABSOLUTE

# 7 Will I Put // NATAN , verb tense in the QAL , means to know by experience

#8 WITH IN YOU // QERB in the Singular .

#9 AND I WILL TAKE AWAY // SUR in the HIPHIL , means to declare , known

# 10 The STONY // EBEN is a Definite Article which is pointing to the next Hebrew word in the Singular , in the Absolute

## 11 HEART // LEB , In the Singular

# 12 OUT OF YOUR FLESH // BASAR , is in the Singular

# 13 AND I WILL GIVE // NATAN Ia verb in the QAL , in the PERFECT TENSE , in the SINGULAR

# 14 OF FLESH // BASAR in the SINGULAR , in the ABSOLUTE

Next is verse 27 ,

# 1 I WILL PUT ?? NATAN in the QAL , to know by experience

#2 MY SPIRIT // RUAN in the SINGULAR

# 3 WITH IN YOU // QEREB is in the SIGNULAR

#4 AND CAUSE // ASA , verb in the QAL , to know by experience , in the PERFECT TENSE , in the Singular .

#5 You To Walk // YALAK a verb in the QAL , in the Plural

#6 In My Statue // in the Plural

#7 YE Shall Keep // in the Plural

#8 My Judgments // MISPAT and in the Plural .

#9 And Do Them // a verb in the QAL , to know by experience .

This is how Isral will be saved and have the SPIRIT of God , and those saved by GRACE all receive the Holy Spirit as Written in 1 Cor 12:13 .

dan p
Amen, unfortunately even tho we have received this we still manage to grieve the Holy Spirit from time to time.

Upvote 0

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟896,486.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Yes we all saved by Grace the HOLY SPIRIT dwells with in us !!

But where does the Father and the does Christ than Dwell ?

dan p
The Holy Spirit dwelled within these people to.

”You foolish Galatians, who has bewitched you, before whose eyes Jesus Christ was publicly portrayed as crucified? This is the only thing I want to find out from you: did you receive the Spirit by the works of the Law, or by hearing with faith? Are you so foolish? Having begun by the Spirit, are you now being perfected by the flesh?“
‭‭Galatians‬ ‭3‬:‭1‬-‭3‬ ‭NASB1995‬‬

”You have been severed from Christ, you who are seeking to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.“
‭‭Galatians‬ ‭5‬:‭4‬ ‭NASB1995‬‬

Upvote 0

keepitsimple144

Feb 17, 2024
midwest
✟10,017.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

”You have been severed from Christ, you who are seeking to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.“
Gal 5:5 For we through the Spirit eagerly wait for the hope of righteousness by faith.
God's Righteousness By Faith
Romans 3:21 But now the righteousness of God apart from the law is revealed, being witnessed by the Law and the Prophets,
Romans 3:22 even the righteousness of God, through faith in Jesus Christ, to all and on all who believe.

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟199,232.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

”You foolish Galatians, who has bewitched you, before whose eyes Jesus Christ was publicly portrayed as crucified? This is the only thing I want to find out from you: did you receive the Spirit by the works of the Law, or by hearing with faith? Are you so foolish? Having begun by the Spirit, are you now being perfected by the flesh?“
‭‭Galatians‬ ‭3‬:‭1‬-‭3‬ ‭NASB1995‬‬

And what about those in the NEW COVEANAT ??

They will also receive a NEW SPIRIT as written in EZE 36 !!

And all saved by Grace , have the HOLY SPIRIT , Rom 8:9 and 1 Cor 3:16 .

dan p

Upvote 0

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟896,486.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Gal 5:5 For we through the Spirit eagerly wait for the hope of righteousness by faith.
God's Righteousness By Faith
Romans 3:21 But now the righteousness of God apart from the law is revealed, being witnessed by the Law and the Prophets,
Romans 3:22 even the righteousness of God, through faith in Jesus Christ, to all and on all who believe.
Yeah what’s your point?

Upvote 0

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟896,486.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
And what about those in the NEW COVEANAT ??

They will also receive a NEW SPIRIT as written in EZE 36 !!

And all saved by Grace , have the HOLY SPIRIT , Rom 8:9 and 1 Cor 3:16 .

dan p
Yeah that’s exactly why I quoted Galatians 3:1-3 to prove to you that these people did receive the Holy Spirit and Paul said to them that they were severed from Christ and had fallen from grace in Galatians 5:4. So Paul your favorite apostle who taught the New Covenant salvation of grace to Gentiles wrote a letter to the Galatians who had received the Holy Spirit and told them that they were severed from Christ and had fallen from grace. So are they still saved having been severed from Christ and fallen from grace?

Upvote 0

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟896,486.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The point is that those who sought a righteousness through the works of the law stumbled,
since we are justified by faith Rom 5:1.
And what's your angle?
Right so they lost their salvation tho right? Or are they still saved having been severed from Christ and fallen from grace?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

keepitsimple144

Feb 17, 2024
midwest
✟10,017.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Right so they lost their salvation tho right? Or are they still saved having been severed from Christ and fallen from grace?
They are saved through faith in Christ and not through their endeavors.
This is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God. Eph 2:8

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟199,232.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The point is that those who sought a righteousness through the works of the law stumbled,
since we are justified by faith Rom 5:1.
And what's your angle?
Easy for me is CONTEXT of verse Gal 3:2 is speaking to those that fell back to LAW WORKS !!

Law works is not the NEW COVENANT .

Verse 3 is the clincher that you begun in the Spirit , are you PERFECTEDB BY THE FLESH ?

These were folk that were saved by GRACE and were talked back to keep the Law of Moses .and verse 5 is all a proof of that !!

dan p

Upvote 0

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟896,486.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
They are saved through faith in Christ and not through their endeavors.
This is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God. Eph 2:8
Oh so even if your severed from Christ and fallen from grace your still saved? Wow that’s amazing so that must mean that we’re free to rape, murder, steal, worship satan, curse God, and just anything and everything we want and we’re still saved? That’s what you think Jesus Christ and His apostles taught?

Upvote 0

keepitsimple144

Feb 17, 2024
midwest
✟10,017.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Oh so even if your severed from Christ and fallen from grace your still saved? Wow that’s amazing...
Obvoiusly you can't wrap your mind around the fact that those justified through Christ are accepted, not severed.

Through Him you are justified of all things...Acts 13:39-41
That’s what you think Jesus Christ and His apostles taught?
Jesus taught that you would die in your sins if you don't believe in Him. John 8:24
so that must mean that we’re free to rape, murder, steal, worship satan, curse God, and just anything and everything we want and we’re still saved?
To keep things in perspective, if you're unsaved, you're blindly influenced by the devil. You live[d]  according to the course of this corrupt age following the devil Eph 2:2
As for any inclination you may have to rape, murder etc., "Don't do the crime, if you can't do the time."

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟896,486.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Obvoiusly you can't wrap your mind around the fact that those justified through Christ are accepted, not severed.
Now you’re arguing against the scriptures. It was Paul who wrote that they were severed from Christ and fallen from grace, not me. This statement provides two examples of loss of salvation not just one. They were not only severed from Christ but they had also fallen from grace. So you can’t try to twist the wording in regards to being severed from Christ and ignore that they had also fallen from grace.

There are several other passages as well that teach the same exact thing.

2 Timothy 2:12 for example where Paul wrote in a personal letter to Timothy saying that if they were to deny Christ, He would deny them.

”If we endure, we will also reign with Him; If we deny Him, He also will deny us;“
‭‭2 Timothy‬ ‭2‬:‭12‬ ‭NASB1995‬‬

Then you have James 5:19-20 where James says

”My brethren, if any among you strays from the truth and one turns him back, let him know that he who turns a sinner from the error of his way will save his soul from death and will cover a multitude of sins.“
‭‭James‬ ‭5‬:‭19‬-‭20‬ ‭NASB1995‬‬

Right here James says that if someone loses their faith and another BRINGS HIM BACK he will have saved his soul from death.

The scriptures should dictate your doctrines, not your doctrines dictating the scriptures.

Upvote 0

keepitsimple144

Feb 17, 2024
midwest
✟10,017.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Now you’re arguing against the scriptures. It was Paul who wrote that they were severed from Christ and fallen from grace, not me.
On the contrary. As previously addressed, the reason why they fall away is because they rely on their own endeavors.
...So you can’t try to twist the wording in regards to being severed from Christ and ignore that they had also fallen from grace.
Again, know your audience. They were seeking justification through their works and fell away.

Then you have James 5:19-20 where James says
”My brethren, if any among you strays from the truth and one turns him back, let him know that he who turns a sinner from the error of his way will save his soul from death and will cover a multitude of sins.“
‭‭James‬ ‭5‬:‭19‬-‭20‬ ‭NASB1995‬‬
Right here James says that if someone loses their faith and another BRINGS HIM BACK he will have saved his soul from death.

The scriptures should dictate your doctrines, not your doctrines dictating the scriptures.
First of all it's not doctrines, it's doctrine.
For by one offering He has perfected forever those who are sanctified.
The Holy Spirit also witnesses to us; for after He had said before,
“This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, says the Lord: I will put My laws into their hearts, and in their minds I will write them,” then He adds, “Their sins and their lawless deeds I will remember no more.” Heb 10:14-17
There are several other passages as well that teach the same exact thing.
2 Timothy 2:12 for example where Paul wrote in a personal letter to Timothy saying that if they were to deny Christ, He would deny them.
”If we endure, we will also reign with Him; If we deny Him, He also will deny us;“
‭‭2 Timothy‬ ‭2‬:‭12‬ ‭NASB1995‬‬
How much more those who receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness will reign in life through the One, Jesus Christ. Rom 5:17

Upvote 0

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟896,486.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Read Rom 7:19-25 and all will see what Paul had to deal with !!

dan p
Yeah the conflicting natures, I’m well aware of it. I’ve read it several times not to mention the constant living it in my day to day life.

Upvote 0

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟896,486.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
On the contrary. As previously addressed, the reason why they fall away is because they rely on their own endeavors.
And I already agreed on why they fell away. My point this whole time is that they lost their salvation.

Upvote 0

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟896,486.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
How much more those who receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness will reign in life through the One, Jesus Christ. Rom 5:17
Does this apply to those who have been severed from Christ and have FALLEN FROM GRACE? People who have FALLEN FROM GRACE will receive an ABUNDANCE OF GRACE? You seem like you’re just throwing out a bunch of verses out of context without understanding how they apply to different situations. The only people who receive an abundance of grace are those who are in Christ. People who deny Christ are not in Christ. People who turn away from the truth are not in Christ. What do you think being saved by grace THROUGH FAITH means?

Upvote 0