✟10,019.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
But the Lord is faithful, who will establish and shield you. 2 Thess 3:3
Surely, Lord, you bless the righteous; you surround them with your favor as with a shield. Ps 5:12
And 2 Thess 3:3 is a good verse , BUT you DID NOT WRITE all of that verse which is , ' PROTECT YOU FROM THE EVIL ONE . is way different that Psa 5:12 .
Look up shield in your Greek lexicon.
He is a shield to all who trust in Him. Ps 18:30
You have also given me the shield of Your salvation; Ps 18:35
The Lord is my strength and my shield; My heart trusted in Him, and I am helped; Ps 28:7
For the Lord God is a sun and shield; The Lord gives grace and glory; Ps 84:11

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟199,232.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Look up shield in your Greek lexicon.
He is a shield to all who trust in Him. Ps 18:30
You have also given me the shield of Your salvation; Ps 18:35
The Lord is my strength and my shield; My heart trusted in Him, and I am helped; Ps 28:7
For the Lord God is a sun and shield; The Lord gives grace and glory; Ps 84:11
Your CONTEXT is for Israel and 144 what Paul has written to the B O C !!

dan p

Upvote 0

keepitsimple144

Feb 17, 2024
midwest
✟10,019.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Your CONTEXT is for Israel and 144 what Paul has written to the B O C !!
Eventually you'll realize that Christ is Lord of all. The Gentiles are now joint heirs with the Jews and members of the same body, and joint partakers in the same divine promise in Christ Jesus. Ephesians 3:5-6

Last edited:
Reactions: Grafted In
Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟199,232.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Eventually you'll realize that Christ is Lord of all. The Gentiles are now joint heirs with the Jews and members of the same body, and joint partakers in the same divine promise in Christ Jesus. Ephesians 3:5-6
And your CONCULSION is out of CONTEXT , is a DUD , as I read Eph 3:6 means that we are JOINT HEIRS , and members of a JOINT BODY of His promise in Christ Jesus , though the Gospel and DOES NOT MENTION JEWS at all .and means your CONCUSION , has FAILED . 144 !!

dan p

Upvote 0

keepitsimple144

Feb 17, 2024
midwest
✟10,019.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And your CONCULSION is out of CONTEXT , is a DUD , as I read Eph 3:6 means that we are JOINT HEIRS , and members of a JOINT BODY of His promise in Christ Jesus , though the Gospel and DOES NOT MENTION JEWS at all .and means your CONCUSION , has FAILED . 144 !!
In one breath you claim that the blessing in Christ is only for the Jews and then you underhandedly claim the Jews have no part in the covenant in Christ. Pick a side.

It is not as though God’s word had failed. For it is not the children by physical descent who are God’s children, but it is the children of the promise; Romans 9:6-8 Now you brethren are children of promise, born by the power of the Spirit.
It is the Spirit who is the life-giver.

In the way of righteousness there is life; those who are right with God will never die. Prov 12:28

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟199,232.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
In one breath you claim that the blessing in Christ is only for the Jews and then you underhandedly claim the Jews have no part in the covenant in Christ. Pick a side.

It is not as though God’s word had failed. For it is not the children by physical descent who are God’s children, but it is the children of the promise; Romans 9:6-8 Now you brethren are children of promise, born by the power of the Spirit.
It is the Spirit who is the life-giver.

In the way of righteousness there is life; those who are right with God will never die. Prov 12:28
And I thought that YOU DID understand , That from Rom 11:25 that HARDNESS in part has HAPPRNED to Israel , read carefully , UNTIL THE FULNESS ( FROM ) the Gentiles come in .

Verse 26 THEN so all Israel will be SAVED .

Then in verse 27 , since the OLD COVENANT has been set aside , and this is the COVENANT ( WHAT IS THAT COVENANT ) from Me to them means ??

dan p

Upvote 0

keepitsimple144

Feb 17, 2024
midwest
✟10,019.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And I thought that YOU DID understand , That from Rom 11:25 that HARDNESS in part has HAPPRNED to Israel , read carefully , UNTIL THE FULNESS ( FROM ) the Gentiles come in .
Verse 26 THEN so all Israel will be SAVED .
Then in verse 27 , since the OLD COVENANT has been set aside , and this is the COVENANT ( WHAT IS THAT COVENANT ) from Me to them means ??
There is only one covenant. Israel, put your hope in the Lord, for with Him is full redemption. Ps 130:7

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟199,232.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There is only one covenant. Israel, put your hope in the Lord, for with Him is full redemption. Ps 130:7
Only one ??

#1 What about the Palestinian Covenant ?

#2 What about the Davidic Covenant ?

# 3 What about the New Covenant ?/

dan p

Upvote 0

keepitsimple144

Feb 17, 2024
midwest
✟10,019.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Only one ??

#1 What about the Palestinian Covenant ?
#2 What about the Davidic Covenant ?
# 3 What about the New Covenant ?/
Peter then said: Now I am certain that God treats all people alike....
God sent the word to the children of Israel, preaching peace by Jesus Christ: He is Lord of all. Acts 10:34-36

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟199,232.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Not that I particularly believe everything Dan or anyone else post, where does that leave gentiles grafted into the seed of Abraham by faith, according to Galations?
And in 2 Cor 5:17 we are a NEW CREATURE in Christ !!

# 2 In Gal 3:28 , Ye ARE ALL ONE IN CHRIST JESUS !!

# 3 Since we are in Christ HOW can a person means and say we are in Christ be GRAFTED into a VINE or a BRANCE or called a BRANCH-CHRIST , and there are many that fall for that theory , really ??

It is bad as Th GALATIANS that were saved and than , like in Gal 1:6 changed back to CORRUPT the gospel of Christ and in verse 9 became ACCURSED !!

dan p

Upvote 0