What is Contained in the New Covenant , verse 26!!

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟896,492.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
First of all it's not doctrines, it's doctrine.
The word doctrine can refer to a single belief or a set of beliefs. For example Calvin’s 5 doctrines of grace known as TULIP consists of 5 different doctrines. The word doctrine can be used in the plural form. Google doctrines of grace.

”But in vain do they worship Me, Teaching as doctrines the precepts of men.’ ”“
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭15‬:‭9‬ ‭NASB1995‬‬

”But in vain do they worship Me, Teaching as doctrines the precepts of men.’“
‭‭Mark‬ ‭7‬:‭7‬ ‭NASB1995‬‬

”But the Spirit explicitly says that in later times some will fall away from the faith, paying attention to deceitful spirits and doctrines of demons,“
‭‭1 Timothy‬ ‭4‬:‭1‬ ‭NASB1995‬‬

Upvote 0

keepitsimple144

Feb 17, 2024
midwest
✟10,017.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Does this apply to those who have been severed from Christ and have FALLEN FROM GRACE? People who have FALLEN FROM GRACE will receive an ABUNDANCE OF GRACE? You seem like you’re just throwing out a bunch of verses out of context without understanding how they apply to different situations.
The different scenarios have been addressed on multiple posts. One group fell away relying on their works, whereas the other was accepted through faith in Christ.
The only people who receive an abundance of grace are those who are in Christ.
Which makes them all partakers with me of grace. Phil 1:7
People who deny Christ are not in Christ.
They are sons of disobedience not sons of God through Christ. Gal 3:26
People who turn away from the truth are not in Christ.
They are referred to as workers of iniquity.
What do you think being saved by grace THROUGH FAITH means?
It means that they are no longer tossed all over the place but came to unity of faith and the knowledge of salvation in the Son of God.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

keepitsimple144

Feb 17, 2024
midwest
✟10,017.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The word doctrine can refer to a single belief or a set of beliefs. For example Calvin’s 5 doctrines of grace known as TULIP consists of 5 different doctrines. The word doctrine can be used in the plural form. Google doctrines of grace.
”But in vain do they worship Me, Teaching as doctrines the precepts of men.’ ”“
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭15‬:‭9‬ ‭NASB1995‬‬
”But in vain do they worship Me, Teaching as doctrines the precepts of men.’“
‭‭Mark‬ ‭7‬:‭7‬ ‭NASB1995‬‬
”But the Spirit explicitly says that in later times some will fall away from the faith, paying attention to deceitful spirits and doctrines of demons,“
‭‭1 Timothy‬ ‭4‬:‭1‬ ‭NASB1995‬‬
I'm referring to the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Since it is a righteous thing with God to repay with tribulation those who trouble you, and to give you who are troubled rest with us when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven with His mighty angels, in flaming fire taking vengeance on those who do not know God, and on those who do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ. 2 Thess 1:6-8

Upvote 0

keepitsimple144

Feb 17, 2024
midwest
✟10,017.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And I already agreed on why they fell away. My point this whole time is that they lost their salvation.
They perish, because they rejected the truth of the gospel of Christ.

But we are bound to give thanks to God always for you, brethren beloved by the Lord, because God from the beginning chose you for salvation through sanctification by the Spirit and belief in the truth, to which He called you by our gospel, for the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ. 2 Thess 9:13-14

Upvote 0

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟896,492.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The different scenarios have been addressed on multiple posts. One group fell away relying on their works, whereas the other was accepted through faith in Christ.
Are you talking about Galatians? Paul is only addressing one group about one specific topic.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟896,492.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
They are sons of disobedience not sons of God through Christ. Gal 3:26
Through FAITH IN CHRIST. What happens when someone loses that faith or places their faith in works? They fall from grace.

Upvote 0

keepitsimple144

Feb 17, 2024
midwest
✟10,017.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Are you talking about Galatians? Paul is only addressing one group about one specific topic.
I'm painting with a broad brush. No flesh will be justified [declared righteous] in His sight by the works of the Law.

Upvote 0

keepitsimple144

Feb 17, 2024
midwest
✟10,017.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Through FAITH IN CHRIST. What happens when someone loses that faith or places their faith in works? They fall from grace.
The just shall live by faith; But if anyone draws back, My soul has no pleasure in him. Heb 10:37-39

Upvote 0

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟896,492.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I'm painting with a broad brush. No flesh will be justified [declared righteous] in His sight by the works of the Law.
Yeah we’ve already established that. Your just avoiding the question most likely because you’ve read Galatians and know that Paul is only addressing one specific group about one specific topic and you don’t want to admit that people who have received the Holy Spirit can lose their salvation.

Upvote 0

keepitsimple144

Feb 17, 2024
midwest
✟10,017.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yeah we’ve already established that. Your just avoiding the question most likely because you’ve read Galatians and know that Paul is only addressing one specific group about one specific topic
The group in question is the human race.
and you don’t want to admit that people who have received the Holy Spirit can lose their salvation.
I have repeatedly stated that it's a given that you will fall relying on human endeavors.

“See, I lay a stone in Zion, a chosen and precious cornerstone,
and the one who trusts in him will never be put to shame. 1 Peter 2:4-6

But let all who hate Zion be turned back in shame. Ps 129:5

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟896,492.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

I have repeatedly stated that it's a given that you will fall relying on human endeavors.

“See, I lay a stone in Zion, a chosen and precious cornerstone,
and the one who trusts in him will never be put to shame. 1 Peter 2:4-6

But let all who hate Zion be turned back in shame. Ps 129:5
Then why quote 1 John 2:19?

Upvote 0

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟896,492.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Paul was not writing to the human race, he was writing to the Galatians who had become Judaizers. The same message applies to everyone but the letter was not written to the faithful Galatians it was written to the unfaithful Galatians. Look at the opening statement.

”I am amazed that you are so quickly deserting Him who called you by the grace of Christ, for a different gospel; which is really not another; only there are some who are disturbing you and want to distort the gospel of Christ.“
‭‭Galatians‬ ‭1‬:‭6‬-‭7‬ ‭NASB1995‬‬

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟199,232.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Paul was not writing to the human race, he was writing to the Galatians who had become Judaizers. The same message applies to everyone but the letter was not written to the faithful Galatians it was written to the unfaithful Galatians. Look at the opening statement.

”I am amazed that you are so quickly deserting Him who called you by the grace of Christ, for a different gospel; which is really not another; only there are some who are disturbing you and want to distort the gospel of Christ.“
‭‭Galatians‬ ‭1‬:‭6‬-‭7‬ ‭NASB1995‬‬
You are going in the right direction .

And the verse that he quoted in Heb 10:39 , but we are NOT // OV is a DISJUNCATIVE PARTICLE NEGATIVE , means not ever who DRAW BACK // HYPOSTOLE , in the GENTIVE CASE , means of Description , and in the Greek Singular .

Unto ( PERDITION // APDITION // is in Greek ACCUSATIVE Case and it means LIMITED ( LOOK AT G 684 in STRONGS DICTIONARY ,

It MAINLY speaking to JEWS !!

dan p

Upvote 0

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟896,492.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
You are going in the right direction .

And the verse that he quoted in Heb 10:39 , but we are NOT // OV is a DISJUNCATIVE PARTICLE NEGATIVE , means not ever who DRAW BACK // HYPOSTOLE , in the GENTIVE CASE , means of Description , and in the Greek Singular .

Unto ( PERDITION // APDITION // is in Greek ACCUSATIVE Case and it means LIMITED ( LOOK AT G 684 in STRONGS DICTIONARY ,

It MAINLY speaking to JEWS !!

dan p
Your theology is ridiculous, as that of a desperate child trying to make up a story to avoid facing the consequences of his actions. There’s no truth behind it. You just desperately quote any scripture you can find out of context in order to protect your precious false doctrine of eternal security that was never taught in the early church, and has been refuted by every single apostolic church that was ever established. How about actually discussing the passage I quoted, or at least the epistle that I quoted from? You can’t because the evidence is undeniable, which is why you avoid these verses.

Upvote 0

keepitsimple144

Feb 17, 2024
midwest
✟10,017.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Then why quote 1 John 2:19?
Because some were joined in the faith but the word did not profit religious zealots, because they were not united by faith .
Paul was not writing to the human race, he was writing to the Galatians who had become Judaizers. ...
They were mortal beings seeking to be justified by their endeavors.

Hopes placed in mortals die with them; Prov 11:7
”I am amazed that you are so quickly deserting Him who called you by the grace of Christ, Galatians‬ ‭1‬:‭6‬-‭7‬ ‭
Take heed lest anyone fall short of the grace of God; Heb 12:15
Through Christ we have received grace...Rom1:5-6
Grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟896,492.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Because some were joined in the faith but the word did not profit religious zealots, because they were not united by faith .
They were antichrists, the Galatians had received the Holy Spirit. They’re completely different types of people.

Upvote 0

keepitsimple144

Feb 17, 2024
midwest
✟10,017.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
They were antichrists, the Galatians had received the Holy Spirit. They’re completely different types of people.
For we have previously charged both Jews and Greeks that they are all under sin.
They have together become unprofitable;
The way of peace they have not known. Rom 3

Upvote 0

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟896,492.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
For we have previously charged both Jews and Greeks that they are all under sin.
They have together become unprofitable;
The way of peace they have not known. Rom 3
I have no idea what your referring to.

Upvote 0

keepitsimple144

Feb 17, 2024
midwest
✟10,017.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have no idea what your referring to.
No surprise. If you did we wouldn't be having this conversation.
Lord, You establish peace for us, Since You have fulfilled Your promise. Isa 26:12
Jesus said unto them, Peace be unto you...John 20:21

Having been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace...Rom 5:1-2

For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace; 1 Cor 14:33

Upvote 0