midwest
✟10,016.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And who YOU BELIEVE is the true CORNER STONE for today ?

Is it the FOUNDATION of the same Kind no one is able to LAY besides the one being set , Who is Christ Jesus ??
“Behold, I lay in Zion a stone for a foundation, A tried stone, a precious cornerstone, a sure foundation; Isa 28:16

Our Cornerstone, our all in all, here on this solid Rock I stand
No power of hell, no scheme of man can ever pluck me from His hand

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟199,232.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
“Behold, I lay in Zion a stone for a foundation, A tried stone, a precious cornerstone, a sure foundation; Isa 28:16

Our Cornerstone, our all in all, here on this solid Rock I stand
No power of hell, no scheme of man can ever pluck me from His hand
And other CONCLUSION without CONTEXT !!

So , I am moving forward !!

dan p

Upvote 0

keepitsimple144

Feb 17, 2024
midwest
✟10,016.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And other CONCLUSION without CONTEXT !!
So , I am moving forward !!
While you're at it, Rid yourselves of all deceit, hypocrisy now that you have tasted that the Lord is good....
“See, I lay a stone in Zion, a chosen and precious cornerstone,..." 1 Peter 2:1-6

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟199,232.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
While you're at it, Rid yourselves of all deceit, hypocrisy now that you have tasted that the Lord is good....
“See, I lay a stone in Zion, a chosen and precious cornerstone,..." 1 Peter 2:1-6
I have to move on as you are not replying and just writing ?? why ?

I have proof and any verse you want me to explain word for word I will be glad to EXPLAIN and then be glad to explain my CONTEXT with a CONCLUSION , will be my pleasure !!

dan p

Upvote 0

keepitsimple144

Feb 17, 2024
midwest
✟10,016.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have to move on as you are not replying and just writing ?? why ?
I have proof ... I will be glad to explain my CONTEXT with a CONCLUSION ,
It's not about your sorry explanation.
God has given proof of this to everyone by raising him from the dead. Acts 17:31
Through him you believe in God, who raised him from the dead and glorified him...1 Peter 1:21

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟199,232.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
God has given proof of this to everyone by raising him from the dead. Acts 17:31
Through him you believe in God, who raised him from the dead and glorified him...1 Peter 1:21
And I have all ready explained that 1 Peter 2:1-6 is speaking to Jews when Zion is mentioned and are you saying that I am a MARTINET like CONTEXT ??

dan p

Last edited:
Upvote 0

keepitsimple144

Feb 17, 2024
midwest
✟10,016.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And I have all ready explained that 1 Peter 2:1-6 is speaking to Jews when Zion id mentioned and are you saying that I am a MARTINET
I did not suggest that you are a marionette, but keep in mind that God set His King in Zion, through whom we both, Jews and Gentiles have access. Eph 2:18-20

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟199,232.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I did not suggest that you are a marionette, but keep in mind that God set His King in Zion, through whom we both, Jews and Gentiles have access. Eph 2:18-20
Nothing New here !!

dan p

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟199,232.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Messiah's Reign
The Lord said to my Lord, “Sit at My right hand, Till I make Your enemies Your footstool.” Psalm 110:1-4
And you are RIGHT , the HOLY SPIRIT had Paul write HEBREWS !!

dan p

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

keepitsimple144

Feb 17, 2024
midwest
✟10,016.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And is Heb 5:9 speaking to GENTILES ?
Or speaking to Jews ??
Since you consider yourselves unworthy of eternal life, we now turn to the Gentiles.
For so the Lord has commanded us: ‘I have set you as a light to the Gentiles,
That you should be for salvation to the ends of the earth.’ ”
When the Gentiles heard, they were glad and honored the word of the Lord; and all who were appointed for eternal life believed. Acts 13:46-48

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟199,232.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I and SORRY that you are so POLLRUMPTIOUS and try my best that I do not violate Matt 12:37 !!

Form, BY THY // SOU , is PERSONAL POSSESSEIVE PRONOUN , in the Genitive Case , in the Singular .

WORDS // Logos , in the Genitive Case , in the Plural .

THOU SHALL BE JUSTIFIED // DIKAIOO , in the FUTURE TENSE and means it will COME to bite you , Passive Voice , in the Indicative Mood . means you better believe it , in the Singular .

and by THY // SOU is a PERSONAL POSSESSEIVE PRONOUN in the Genitive Case , in the Singular .

WORDS // LOGOS , also in the GENITIVE CASE in the Plural .

THOU SHALL BE CONEMNED // KATAADIKAZO is in the FUTURE TENSE , means it will come to bite you , in the Passive Voice and in the Singular .

dan p

Upvote 0

keepitsimple144

Feb 17, 2024
midwest
✟10,016.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I and SORRY that you are so POLLRUMPTIOUS

THOU SHALL BE CONEMNED // KATAADIKAZO is in the FUTURE TENSE , means it will come to bite you , in the Passive Voice and in the Singular .
That's why we're instructed to put on the shield of faith...
Therefore there is now no condemnation for those in Christ Jesus.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟199,232.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Why have you inserted 1 PETER 1:21 seem to be ERISTIC ??

dan p

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟199,232.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That's why we're instructed to put on the shield of faith...
Therefore there is now no condemnation for those in Christ Jesus.
And I have to use the ACTUAL Greek words to protect what I write and to make sense '

And Pro 27:15 says , A continual dropping of RAIN and a contentious Woman are alike !!

dan p

Upvote 0

keepitsimple144

Feb 17, 2024
midwest
✟10,016.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And I have to use the ACTUAL Greek words to protect what I write and to make sense '
But the Lord is faithful, who will establish and shield you. 2 Thess 3:3
Surely, Lord, you bless the righteous; you surround them with your favor as with a shield. Ps 5:12

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟199,232.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
But the Lord is faithful, who will establish and shield you. 2 Thess 3:3
Surely, Lord, you bless the righteous; you surround them with your favor as with a shield. Ps 5:12
And 2 Thess 3:3 is a good verse , BUT you DID NOT WRITE all of that verse which is , ' PROTECT YOU FROM THE EVIL ONE . is way different that Psa 5:12 .

And here is what Psa 5:12 is really saying , which he did not quote all the VERSE .

I WILL BLESS // BARAK , is a verb called PIEL , means INTENSIFYING and in the Imperfect tense and in the Singular

The RIGHTEOUSESS // SADIQ , in the SINGULAR , in the ABSOLUTE , means it will be done

WITH FAVOR // RASON , also in the SLIGNULAR , ABSOLUTE

WILL THOU COMPASS HIM // ATAR is a verb in the QAL , which means tom turn back , and in the Hebrew , IMPERFECT TENSE in the SINGULAR

AS A SHIELD // SINNA in the Hebrew , Singular , in the ABSOLUTE , means it will happen .

And Psa 5:12 all can see Psa 5:12 CONTEXT is for Israel , with out a DOUBT and the CONTEXT proofs it >

dan p

Upvote 0