Arcadia
✟200,676.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you kindly, sir! Just the other day the Lord finally revealed the significance to Matthew 1:1. I've read the Bible in a timeline, chronological order several time now, but now in this current reading I was finally able to make the connection. I'm curious if you've ever wondered about why this verse is in our Bible:

Matthew 1:1 KJV - "The book of the generation of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham."

After my Romans 12:2 Transformation began, and when I read that verse above, I knew there was something very deep within it. Have you ever wondered about it?
Here is what Matt 1:1 means .

# 1 The BOOK / BIBIOS , is in the Nominative Case , which means it is the subject

#2 Of the Generation / GENESIS is in the GENITIVE CASE means the DEFINITION and in the SINGULAR

#3 OF Jesus / IESOUS , also in the GENITIVE CASE , SIGNULAR

#4 CHRIST / CHRISTOS , in the GENITIVE CASE , SINGULAR

#5 THE SON / NUIOS , in the GENITIVE CASE , SINGULAR

#6 OF ABRAHAM / ABRAAM and in Gen 17:5 Christ changes his name ABRAM to ABRAHAM , which means father of many nation .

In Israel what tribe you belong too , is very important , and males from Arron could ONLY become priests .

I belong to the tribe of Judah and King David and Jesus Christ , belong to that tribe .

dan p

Upvote 0

Oneofhope

Oct 27, 2022
Nowhere
✟31,516.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Others
Here is what Matt 1:1 means .

# 1 The BOOK / BIBIOS , is in the Nominative Case , which means it is the subject

#2 Of the Generation / GENESIS is in the GENITIVE CASE means the DEFINITION and in the SINGULAR

#3 OF Jesus / IESOUS , also in the GENITIVE CASE , SIGNULAR

#4 CHRIST / CHRISTOS , in the GENITIVE CASE , SINGULAR

#5 THE SON / NUIOS , in the GENITIVE CASE , SINGULAR

#6 OF ABRAHAM / ABRAAM and in Gen 17:5 Christ changes his name ABRAM to ABRAHAM , which means father of many nation .

In Israel what tribe you belong too , is very important , and males from Arron could ONLY become priests .

I belong to the tribe of Judah and King David and Jesus Christ , belong to that tribe .

dan p

Sir . . . are you a member of the Blessed Jewish family?????

Upvote 0

Oneofhope

Oct 27, 2022
Nowhere
✟31,516.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Others
My last name says so !!

And long as my name is in the BOOK of LIFE as Phil 4:3 says , I am more than HAPPY !!

dan p

My goodness. It is a True honor to share these words with you! So I am assuming that your name comes from the son of Judah, Perez?! If so, it is very cool to speak with someone who is in the True Vine of Christ.

I see that you are from Arcadia in Washington. I am also in Washington . . . Leavenworth, to be specific. I lived on Mercer Island from age 14 to about 30 years old. It is the largest Jewish community in Washington state and they were by far the best years of my life. Now that I know that you are blessedly Jewish, I wish that I could speak with you face to face that much more, for by the very nature of your heritage, you have great insight into matters that I could never have.

All respect to you,

David

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟200,676.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My goodness. It is a True honor to share these words with you! So I am assuming that your name comes from the son of Judah, Perez?! If so, it is very cool to speak with someone who is in the True Vine of Christ.

I see that you are from Arcadia in Washington. I am also in Washington . . . Leavenworth, to be specific. I lived on Mercer Island from age 14 to about 30 years old. It is the largest Jewish community in Washington state and they were by far the best years of my life. Now that I know that you are blessedly Jewish, I wish that I could speak with you face to face that much more, for by the very nature of your heritage, you have great insight into matters that I could never have.

All respect to you,

David
What I say is this , it took a long time and just pray that the HOLY SPIRIT will open your mind about the MYSTERY and you will find your way forward , is what I do !!

That is why I came to understand 1 Cor 15:29 and Acts 9: 15 and Eph 1:10 and Rom 1:1 , Gal 3:28 and Rom 6:3 and 4 and many other hard verses , and the best to you .

We will meet when we are taken to heaven , 2 Thess 2:1 when Christ will COME / PAROUSIA as there is not a Greek for RAPTURE and we know that are name is in the BOOK OF LIFE .

dan p

Upvote 0

Oneofhope

Oct 27, 2022
Nowhere
✟31,516.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Others
What I say is this , it took a long time and just pray that the HOLY SPIRIT will open your mind about the MYSTERY and you will find your way forward , is what I do !!

That is why I came to understand 1 Cor 15:29 and Acts 9: 15 and Eph 1:10 and Rom 1:1 , Gal 3:28 and Rom 6:3 and 4 and many other hard verses , and the best to you .

We will meet when we are taken to heaven , 2 Thess 2:1 when Christ will COME / PAROUSIA as there is not a Greek for RAPTURE and we know that are name is in the BOOK OF LIFE .

dan p
I'm so glad that this is your thread and we can talk about whatever we want! :D

I would love to go over each of these 7 sets of passages and hear your thoughts on them. I have kept track of each of them so I will remember which ones they are. Let's start with Acts 9:15. Do you have a favorite translation that you would like me to use? Please tell me which one you'd like me to use, as I want to be on the same page as you. :)

Acts 9:15 NLT - "But the Lord said, "Go, for Saul is my chosen instrument to take my message to the Gentiles and to kings, as well as to the people of Israel."

You know, I have never noticed that it said, "and to kings." Already, this is very interesting!

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟200,676.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

I would love to go over each of these 7 sets of passages and hear your thoughts on them. I have kept track of each of them so I will remember which ones they are. Let's start with Acts 9:15. Do you have a favorite translation that you would like me to use? Please tell me which one you'd like me to use, as I want to be on the same page as you. :)

Acts 9:15 NLT - "But the Lord said, "Go, for Saul is my chosen instrument to take my message to the Gentiles and to kings, as well as to the people of Israel."

You know, I have never noticed that it said, "and to kings." Already, this is very interesting!
There are lot skilled scholars and many Greek books and ROBERT C BROCK is the best , but died 4 years ago and I called and talked to him for years and helped me understand how SAUL/ PAUL was saved and the FIRST to be inducted into the BODY OF CHRIST and I cannot reply again until THURDAY as I have to go , until then !!

I also use A BULLINGER TRASLATION of the bible and a KJV .

dan p

Upvote 0

Oneofhope

Oct 27, 2022
Nowhere
✟31,516.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Others
There are lot skilled scholars and many Greek books and ROBERT C BROCK is the best , but died 4 years ago and I called and talked to him for years and helped me understand how SAUL/ PAUL was saved and the FIRST to be inducted into the BODY OF CHRIST and I cannot reply again until THURDAY as I have to go , until then !!

I also use A BULLINGER TRASLATION of the bible and a KJV .

dan p
Wow! That is really saying something . . . about Paul, that is. I'd love to hear more about that.

Take care and I look forward to your return later this week. Be Blessed my friend!

All respect,

David

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟200,676.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

#1 Paul was a CHOSEN / EKEKLOGE is in the GENTIVE CASE , and in the SINGULAR and it means there was NOT another chosen to teach the MYSTERY , and chosen , or elected .

#2 Paul was a chosen VESSEL / SKEOUS which is in the NOMINATIVE CASE , SIGNULAR

#3 To bear my NAME / ONOMA is in the ACCUSATIVE CASE and LIMITED to preach in His NAME , Rom 1:1 .

#4 to n the GENTILES / ETHOS , is in the GENTIVE CASE , and in the NEUTER , means to preach to Males and Female .

#5 Preach to KINGS ( Acts 26:1-19 , but read the also the rest of that chapter .

#6 And to the CHILDREN OF ISRAEL .

dan p

Upvote 0

Oneofhope

Oct 27, 2022
Nowhere
✟31,516.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Others
#1 Paul was a CHOSEN / EKEKLOGE is in the GENTIVE CASE , and in the SINGULAR and it means there was NOT another chosen to teach the MYSTERY , and chosen , or elected .

#2 Paul was a chosen VESSEL / SKEOUS which is in the NOMINATIVE CASE , SIGNULAR

#3 To bear my NAME / ONOMA is in the ACCUSATIVE CASE and LIMITED to preach in His NAME , Rom 1:1 .

#4 to n the GENTILES / ETHOS , is in the GENTIVE CASE , and in the NEUTER , means to preach to Males and Female .

#5 Preach to KINGS ( Acts 26:1-19 , but read the also the rest of that chapter .

#6 And to the CHILDREN OF ISRAEL .

dan p

Thank you, Dan. I love it. Yes, there is none other like Paul who was specifically chosen to spread a specific message. This is why his writings stand out from the others, such as that of Peter. There is no doubt that Paul delivers insight that no other New Testament writer has to offer. In fact, Paul quotes more Old Testament than the rest, and this is assumed because of his deep training as a "strict Pharisee." Paul knew the Old Testament. It must have been amazing for him to have had those scales fall from his eyes, scales that Represented the Sinful Nature, so that he could Spiritually "see" and understand.

Looking at Acts 7 and Stephen's incredible speech, what got Stephen stoned to death were his harsh words that included being "uncircumcised in ears and hearts." Who was there to receive this teaching? Saul, later to become Paul. And who unpacks this hidden teaching more than Paul? No one. There is no doubt that Paul was 100% chosen to spread this message, and there is no doubt that he was chosen because of his persecution of innocent and True Christians. It takes the Power of God to change a person as Saul was Transformed into Paul, the New Man with a New Heart, so that he would Love and serve God with his entire being.

Paul and David are True human heroes.

Is there anything else you would like to add to Acts 9:15 before we move onto the next Scripture that you provided?

Thank you!!

• Winner
Reactions: Aaron112
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟200,676.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you, Dan. I love it. Yes, there is none other like Paul who was specifically chosen to spread a specific message. This is why his writings stand out from the others, such as that of Peter. There is no doubt that Paul delivers insight that no other New Testament writer has to offer. In fact, Paul quotes more Old Testament than the rest, and this is assumed because of his deep training as a "strict Pharisee." Paul knew the Old Testament. It must have been amazing for him to have had those scales fall from his eyes, scales that Represented the Sinful Nature, so that he could Spiritually "see" and understand.

Looking at Acts 7 and Stephen's incredible speech, what got Stephen stoned to death were his harsh words that included being "uncircumcised in ears and hearts." Who was there to receive this teaching? Saul, later to become Paul. And who unpacks this hidden teaching more than Paul? No one. There is no doubt that Paul was 100% chosen to spread this message, and there is no doubt that he was chosen because of his persecution of innocent and True Christians. It takes the Power of God to change a person as Saul was Transformed into Paul, the New Man with a New Heart, so that he would Love and serve God with his entire being.

Paul and David are True human heroes.

Is there anything else you would like to add to Acts 9:15 before we move onto the next Scripture that you provided?

Thank you!!
Have that verse ready for me Friday !

dan p

Upvote 0

Oneofhope

Oct 27, 2022
Nowhere
✟31,516.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Others
Have that verse ready for me Friday !

dan p

Alrighty! Here is your next one. :)

Galatians 3:28 NKJV - "There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus."

This one is desperately misunderstood. Looking forward to your thoughts on it.

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟200,676.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Alrighty! Here is your next one. :)

Galatians 3:28 NKJV - "There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus."

This one is desperately misunderstood. Looking forward to your thoughts on it.
You are not the only one that has a hard time with Gal 3:28 and Col 3:11 and Col 3:11 does have more different information than Gal 3:28

#1 THERE IS / ENI is in the Greek Present Tense , Indicative Mood , and in the Singular .

#2 NEITHER / OV which is a Disjunctive Particle Pronoun , which means there can not be Jew or Greek in the Body of Christ and there are 3 other Greek words like OV , ME , UN and forgot the fourth one .

#3 Jew / IOUDAIOS is in the Nominative case , and in the Singular .

#4 NOR / OUDE , and Adverb .

#5 Greek / ELLEN is in the Nominative Case , in the Singular

#6 THERE IS , is the same as number one .

#7 Neither / OV , sane as number #2

#8 BOND / DOULOS is in the Nominative Case , in the Singular .

#9 Nor / THERE IS , same as number #4

#10 Free / ELEUTHERES in the Nominative CASE , in the Singular

#11 THERE IS / ENI , IS IN THE Greek Present TENSE , and in the INDICATIVE MOOD and it means to better believe it , SLINGULAR

#12 NEITHER / OV is same as number #7

# 13 MALE / ARREN , in the NO INATIVE CASE , in the SINGULAR

#14 FEMALE / THELYS also in the Nominative Case

#15 FOR YE / HYMRIS is a PERSONAL POSSESSIVE PRONOUN , NOMINATIVE CASE , PLURAL

#16 ALL / PAS , is in the Nominative Case , in the PLURAL

#17 ONE / EIS , in the NOMINATIVE CASE , SLINGLAR

#18 CHRIST / CHRISTOS in the DATIVE CASE , SINGULAR

#19 JESUS / IESOUS , is same as number #18 .

dan p

Upvote 0

Oneofhope

Oct 27, 2022
Nowhere
✟31,516.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Others
You are not the only one that has a hard time with Gal 3:28 and Col 3:11 and Col 3:11 does have more different information than Gal 3:28

#1 THERE IS / ENI is in the Greek Present Tense , Indicative Mood , and in the Singular .

#2 NEITHER / OV which is a Disjunctive Particle Pronoun , which means there can not be Jew or Greek in the Body of Christ and there are 3 other Greek words like OV , ME , UN and forgot the fourth one .

#3 Jew / IOUDAIOS is in the Nominative case , and in the Singular .

#4 NOR / OUDE , and Adverb .

#5 Greek / ELLEN is in the Nominative Case , in the Singular

#6 THERE IS , is the same as number one .

#7 Neither / OV , sane as number #2

#8 BOND / DOULOS is in the Nominative Case , in the Singular .

#9 Nor / THERE IS , same as number #4

#10 Free / ELEUTHERES in the Nominative CASE , in the Singular

#11 THERE IS / ENI , IS IN THE Greek Present TENSE , and in the INDICATIVE MOOD and it means to better believe it , SLINGULAR

#12 NEITHER / OV is same as number #7

# 13 MALE / ARREN , in the NO INATIVE CASE , in the SINGULAR

#14 FEMALE / THELYS also in the Nominative Case

#15 FOR YE / HYMRIS is a PERSONAL POSSESSIVE PRONOUN , NOMINATIVE CASE , PLURAL

#16 ALL / PAS , is in the Nominative Case , in the PLURAL

#17 ONE / EIS , in the NOMINATIVE CASE , SLINGLAR

#18 CHRIST / CHRISTOS in the DATIVE CASE , SINGULAR

#19 JESUS / IESOUS , is same as number #18 .

dan p
Agreed. It is the Spiritual Circumcision of Christ that renders all people into the same, one "category." We humans look at the outside, but God looks at the heart.

1 Samuel 16:7 NLT - "But the LORD said to Samuel, "Don't judge by his appearance or height, for I have rejected him. The LORD doesn't see things the way you see them. People judge by outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart."

When we are done looking at the passages that you have offered, I'd like your opinion on the Jewish translation compared to Christian translations for Psalm 139:16. But first . . . your next verse that you wanted to look at was

2 Thessalonians 2:1 NLT - "Now, dear brothers and sisters, let us clarify some things about the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and how we will be gathered to meet him."

What are your thoughts in the 2 Thess passage?

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟200,676.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Agreed. It is the Spiritual Circumcision of Christ that renders all people into the same, one "category." We humans look at the outside, but God looks at the heart.

1 Samuel 16:7 NLT - "But the LORD said to Samuel, "Don't judge by his appearance or height, for I have rejected him. The LORD doesn't see things the way you see them. People judge by outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart."

When we are done looking at the passages that you have offered, I'd like your opinion on the Jewish translation compared to Christian translations for Psalm 139:16. But first . . . your next verse that you wanted to look at was

2 Thessalonians 2:1 NLT - "Now, dear brothers and sisters, let us clarify some things about the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and how we will be gathered to meet him."

What are your thoughts in the 2 Thess passage?
And since there is no Greek for RAPTURE in the bible I uses 2 Thess 2:1 , that shows that Christ is COMING / PAROUSIA , , even our gathering together unto him and many also use 1 Thess 4:14--18 .

dan p

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Oneofhope

Oct 27, 2022
Nowhere
✟31,516.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Others
And since there is no Greek for RAPTURE in the bible I uses 2 Thess 2:1 , that shows that Christ is COMING / PAROUSIA , , even our gathering together unto him and many also use 1 Thess 4:14--18 .

dan p

Thank you for pointing out these passages. I have spent the last six years focusing only on two things:

1) The Story of God from Genesis to Revelation (with a focus only up to the point of Salvation). This means I have placed no emphasis on Escatohology whatsoever. None.

2) What it takes to receive Salvation. This implies the Purpose of Christ, the Work of Christ, and the Holy Effect of Christ.

The next one that you suggested is:

1 Corinthians 15:29 NLT - "If the dead will not be raised, what point is there in people being baptized for those who are dead? Why do it unless the dead will someday rise again?"

At age 56 and having always been in the Christian "church," I have never seen any church baptize for the dead. What in the world is going on with this one?

Thanks, Mr Perez!

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟200,676.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you for pointing out these passages. I have spent the last six years focusing only on two things:

1) The Story of God from Genesis to Revelation (with a focus only up to the point of Salvation). This means I have placed no emphasis on Escatohology whatsoever. None.

2) What it takes to receive Salvation. This implies the Purpose of Christ, the Work of Christ, and the Holy Effect of Christ.

The next one that you suggested is:

1 Corinthians 15:29 NLT - "If the dead will not be raised, what point is there in people being baptized for those who are dead? Why do it unless the dead will someday rise again?"

At age 56 and having always been in the Christian "church," I have never seen any church baptize for the dead. What in the world is going on with this one?

Thanks, Mr Perez!
I will address that issue tomorrow , 1 Cor 15:29 ,

dan p

Reactions: Oneofhope
Upvote 0

Oneofhope

Oct 27, 2022
Nowhere
✟31,516.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Others
I will address that issue tomorrow , 1 Cor 15:29 ,

dan p
Sounds good, Dan.

After that, I have run into a serious issue with David's Purity of heart. I think that I may have been wrong about him. So if you don't mind, I'd like to chat with you about that after 1 Cor 15:29.

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟200,676.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sounds good, Dan.

After that, I have run into a serious issue with David's Purity of heart. I think that I may have been wrong about him. So if you don't mind, I'd like to chat with you about that after 1 Cor 15:29.
As I said many times to other , that the Greek word BAPTISO , when seen by it self has many meaning 1.

BAPTISM is one of the BIGGEST dividers for many believers and I had a hard time explaining 1 Cor 15:29 , until I remembered Rom 6:3 and 4 .

As far as I have seen , only E W BULLINGER agrees with me on 1 Cor 15:29 and many wriiten books on FIGURES OF SPEECH .

#1 There are some that BAPTIZE FOR THE DEAD .even today !

#2 I use 1 Cor 15:29 to show , when those who believe in WATER BAPTISM to explain how they can baptize a dead corpse .

#3 Or if anyone believes in water baptism , 1 Cor 10:2 says they all were BAPTIZED unto Moses in the Cloud and in the SEA ?

#4 And what the CLOUD and Sea mean ?

#5 Now to all has to see That 1 Cor 15:29 and Rom 6:1-5 are speaking of our resurrection , period !!

#6 Rom 6: 1 say Shall we continue in SIN in order that GRACE might increase ?

#7 Verse 3 as many as were BAPTIZED / PLACED into Christ Jesus were BAPTISO / PLACED into his death .

#8 Therefore , we were BURIED TOGETHER WITH Him ( that means buried with Christ ) through this BAPTISMA , is not THE Greek word BAPTISO , but the Greek here is BAPTISMA and this Greek word is used 22 times from Matthew THROUGH 1 Peter 3:21 .
#9 The Greek word BAPRISMA means and points to the HOLY SPIRIT as the ONE / BAPTISMA , EpH 4:5 .

#10 If you are NOT , BAPTISMA / PLACED into Christ DEATH , we will NOT be Resurrected ,

#11 Eph 4:5 reads , ONE LORD , ONE FAITH , ONE BAPTISMA , and the one BAPTISMA is the HOLY SPIRIT

#13 So if all are not BAPTISMA for the DEAD , you will not be RESURRECTED , and as Paul , if there NO resurrection , EAT , DRINK AND BE MERRY FOR TOMORROW WE DIE .in 1 Cor 15:32 .

dan p

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Oneofhope

Oct 27, 2022
Nowhere
✟31,516.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Others
As I said many times to other , that the Greek word BAPTISO , when seen by it self has many meaning 1.

BAPTISM is one of the BIGGEST dividers for many believers and I had a hard time explaining 1 Cor 15:29 , until I remembered Rom 6:3 and 4 .

As far as I have seen , only E W BULLINGER agrees with me on 1 Cor 15:29 and many wriiten books on FIGURES OF SPEECH .

#1 There are some that BAPTIZE FOR THE DEAD .even today !

#2 I use 1 Cor 15:29 to show , when those who believe in WATER BAPTISM to explain how they can baptize a dead corpse .

#3 Or if anyone believes in water baptism , 1 Cor 10:2 says they all were BAPTIZED unto Moses in the Cloud and in the SEA ?

#4 And what the CLOUD and Sea mean ?

#5 Now to all has to see That 1 Cor 15:29 and Rom 6:1-5 are speaking of our resurrection , period !!

#6 Rom 6: 1 say Shall we continue in SIN in order that GRACE might increase ?

#7 Verse 3 as many as were BAPTIZED / PLACED into Christ Jesus were BAPTISO / PLACED into his death .

#8 Therefore , we were BURIED TOGETHER WITH Him ( that means buried with Christ ) through this BAPTISMA , is not THE Greek word BAPTISO , but the Greek here is BAPTISMA and this Greek word is used 22 times from Matthew THROUGH 1 Peter 3:21 .
#9 The Greek word BAPRISMA means and points to the HOLY SPIRIT as the ONE / BAPTISMA , EpH 4:5 .

#10 If you are NOT , BAPTISMA / PLACED into Christ DEATH , we will NOT be Resurrected ,

#11 Eph 4:5 reads , ONE LORD , ONE FAITH , ONE BAPTISMA , and the one BAPTISMA is the HOLY SPIRIT

#13 So if all are not BAPTISMA for the DEAD , you will not be RESURRECTED , and as Paul , if there NO resurrection , EAT , DRINK AND BE MERRY FOR TOMORROW WEM DIE .in 1 Cor 15:32 .

dan p

Well, I have to admit that I don't quite get it. I"m not sure of what it is that you believe.

Do you believe that dead bodies are baptised, somehow, at death.

Or, it is possible that when you say that the dead are baptized, does this mean that we are Spiritually dead at that moment?

Thanks!

Upvote 0