Arcadia
✟200,676.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There are many believers have never have heard or have never seen from the bible , as to why it began with Paul .

#1 Some say that the B O C began in the Garden of Eden .

#2 There are many that say it began in Acts 2 , when Pentecost began a Major Jewish Day !!

#3 Some say it began in Acts 9 :5 and no one has explained what verse 5 really means and this is the position that I hold .

#4 Then , some say the B O C began at Acts 13 ?

#5 And some say the B O C began at Acts 28 , really and only except about half of the Letters that Paul wrote ,

Here is is what Eph 3:3 says from a book the the Acts 28 position hold too ?

Eph 3:3 reads That according to REVELATION // APOKALYPSI is in the Accusative Case and it means to be Limited and is in the Singular and only given to the apostle Paul , Rom 1:1 .

#2 He made known // Gnorizio , is in the Aorist Tense , Active Voice , means that Christ made it known to only Paul , and in the Indicative Mood and this Mood means , better believe it , and also is in the Singular

#3 Unto Me // MOI , Is Personal Possessive Pronoun , in the Dative Case

# 4 The // HO is a Definite Article , which is pointing to the next word , in the Singular , in the Neuter , means Male and Female

#5 Mystery // MYSTERION , is in the Accusative Case and in the Singular and in the Neuter

#6 I Wrote Afore // PROGRAPHO , is in the Aorist Tense in the Active Voice , means Christ was Revealing to the apostle Paul the MYSTERY and to write about it

#7 Few Words // ALIGOS is in the DATIVE CASE is about reference in the Singular .

So Eph 3:3 means that the MYSTERY / DISPENSATIOALISM were written and known BEFORE Ephesians and Acts 28 .

#8 The Mystery and Dispenastionalism were never given to the 12 apostles , like Peter.

dan p

Clare73

Blood-bought
Jun 12, 2012
North Carolina
✟283,884.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
There are many believers have never have heard or have never seen from the bible , as to why it began with Paul .

#2 There are many that say it began in Acts 2 , when Pentecost began a Major Jewish Day !!

#3 Some say it began in Acts 9 :5 and no one has explained what verse 5 really means and this is the position that I hold .

#5 And some say the B O C began at Acts 28 , really and only except about half of the Letters that Paul wrote ,

Eph 3:3 reads That according to REVELATION // APOKALYPSI is in the Accusative Case and it means to be Limited and is in the Singular and only given to the apostle Paul , Rom 1:1 .

#2 He made known // Gnorizio , is in the Aorist Tense , Active Voice , means that Christ made it known to only Paul , and in the Indicative Mood and this Mood means , better believe it , and also is in the Singular

# 4 The // HO is a Definite Article , which is pointing to the next word , in the Singular , in the Neuter , means Male and Female

#5 Mystery // MYSTERION , is in the Accusative Case and in the Singular and in the Neuter

#6 I Wrote Afore // PROGRAPHO , is in the Aorist Tense in the Active Voice , means Christ was Revealing to the apostle Paul the MYSTERY and to write about it

#7 Few Words // ALIGOS is in the DATIVE CASE is about reference in the Singular .

So Eph 3:3 means that the MYSTERY / DISPENSATIOALISM were written and known BEFORE Ephesians and Acts 28 .

#8 The Mystery and Dispenastionalism were never given to the 12 apostles , like Peter.
The mystery of Eph 3:3 is the Jews and Gentiles united in one body of Christ, the church (Eph 3:10-12)

Upvote 0

JesusFollowerForever

Jan 19, 2024
Quebec
✟14,842.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

dan p

DISPENSATIONALISM is a false doctrine, an invention of men. It is ridiculous to think that Christ would reveal certain things to Paul only and not the 12 hand picked and personally chosen by Christ disciples, Impossible.​

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟200,676.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

DISPENSATIONALISM is a false doctrine, an invention of men. It is ridiculous to think that Christ would reveal certain things to Paul only and not the 12 hand picked and personally chosen by Christ disciples, Impossible.​

Since you have said it is FALSE DOCTRINE and an Invention of man , show how and why man invented it , since the Greek word DISPENSATION // OIKONOMIA is found in 1 Cor 9:17 ,

In Eph 1:10

In Eph 3:2

in Eph 3:9

in Rom 16:25

And when is Christ ridiculous PLEASE sow a verse for that as I must have missed that VERSE ?

dan p

Upvote 0

JesusFollowerForever

Jan 19, 2024
Quebec
✟14,842.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Since you have said it is FALSE DOCTRINE and an Invention of man , show how and why man invented it , since the Greek word DISPENSATION // OIKONOMIA is found in 1 Cor 9:17 ,

In Eph 1:10

In Eph 3:2

in Eph 3:9

in Rom 16:25

And when is Christ ridiculous PLEASE sow a verse for that as I must have missed that VERSE ?

dan p
like I said invention of men.

Dispensationalism is a popular and widespread way of reading the Bible. It originated in the nineteenth century in the teaching of John Nelson Darby and was popularized in the United States through the Bible Conference movement. Its growth was spurred on even more through the publication of the Scofield Reference Bible, which was published in 1909. Scofield’s Bible contributed to the spread of dispensationalism because it included study notes written from a distinctively dispensationalist perspective. The founding of Dallas Theological Seminary in 1924 by Lewis Sperry Chafer provided an academic institution for the training of pastors and missionaries in the dispensationalist tradition. Some of the most notable dispensationalist authors of the twentieth century, including John F. Walvoord, Charles C. Ryrie, and J. Dwight Pentecost, taught at Dallas Seminary.

Dispensationalist theology is perhaps best known for its distinctive eschatological doctrines, particularly the doctrine of the pre-tribulation rapture of the church. According to this doctrine, this present church age will be followed by a seven-year period of tribulation. Before the tribulation begins (thus “pre-tribulation”), the church will be caught up to heaven where believers will be with Christ until the second coming, which occurs at the end of the tribulation. At that time, they will return with Christ, who will then inaugurate His millennial kingdom (dispensationalists are thus also premillennialists).

from;What Is Dispensationalism?

Upvote 0

oikonomia

Nov 11, 2022
Pittsburgh
✟67,896.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Let's talk about dispensation not as a stewardship but as something like a period of time
in which God deals with man along certain principles. OK?
But I want you to enjoy reading the passages for their spiritual food even if you have strong contrary views how to interpret them.

A few questions about four "dispensations" according to the concept of modes of dealing with man.

1.) For until the law sin was in the world, but sin is not charged to one’s account when there is no law.
But death reigned from Adam until Moses, even over those who had not sinned after the likeness of Adam’s transgression, who is a type of Him who was to come.

Was this period a man-made invention of men or the revelation of God? - "from Adam until Christ".

2.) For the law was given through Moses; grace and reality came through Jesus Christ. (John 1:17)

Was this specific period an invention of man or revelation from God to John? - from Moses to Christ.

3.) . . . Christ, who has been previously appointed for you, Jesus, Whom heaven must indeed receive
until the times of the restoration of all things, of which God spoke through the mouth of His holy prophets from of old. (Acts 3:2b,21)

Was this period revealed to the Apostle Peter a man-made invention ? from Christ's ascension to the time of restoration.

4.) And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given to them. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of the testimony of Jesus and because of the word of God, and of those who had not worshipped the beast nor his image, and had not received the mark on their forehead and on their hand; and they lived and reigned with Christ for a thousand years. (Rev. 20:4)

Here is yet another specific span of history to come. Is this an invention of man?
Or is this a span of God's dealing with man revealed to the Apostle John?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟200,676.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Let's talk about dispensation not as a stewardship but as something like a period of time
But I want you to enjoy reading the passages for their spiritual food even if you have strong contrary views how to interpret them.

A few questions about four "dispensations" according to the concept of modes of dealing with man.

1.) For until the law sin was in the world, but sin is not charged to one’s account when there is no law.
But death reigned from Adam until Moses, even over those who had not sinned after the likeness of Adam’s transgression, who is a type of Him who was to come.

Was this period a man-made invention of men or the revelation of God? - "from Adam until Christ".

2.) For the law was given through Moses; grace and reality came through Jesus Christ. (John 1:17)

Was this specific period an invention of man or revelation from God to John? - from Moses to Christ.

3.) . . . Christ, who has been previously appointed for you, Jesus, Whom heaven must indeed receive
until the times of the restoration of all things, of which God spoke through the mouth of His holy prophets from of old. (Acts 3:2b,21)

Was this period revealed to the Apostle Peter a man-made invention ? from Christ's ascension to the time of restoration.

4.) And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given to them. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of the testimony of Jesus and because of the word of God, and of those who had not worshipped the beast nor his image, and had not received the mark on their forehead and on their hand; and they lived and reigned with Christ for a thousand years. (Rev. 20:4)

Here is yet another specific span of history to come. Is this an invention of man?
You can believe THAT the Law was given to MOSES and that would Israel for thousands of years !!

But Col 2:14 says that the Law of Moses has been NAILED TO THE CROSS and Taken out of our SIGHT .

The bible was written by the HOLY SPIRIT , through the apostle Paul and 1 Cor 11 : 1 that we are to IMITATORS OF HIM ??

And Acts 28:25-- 28 , what say you ?

dan p

Upvote 0

oikonomia

Nov 11, 2022
Pittsburgh
✟67,896.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You can believe THAT the Law was given to MOSES and that would Israel for thousands of years !!

But Col 2:14 says that the Law of Moses has been NAILED TO THE CROSS and Taken out of our SIGHT .

The bible was written by the HOLY SPIRIT , through the apostle Paul and 1 Cor 11 : 1 that we are to IMITATORS OF HIM ??

And Acts 28:25-- 28 , what say you ?

dan p
I am not sure of what you are pointing out here.
Its just not clear to me what you are saying.

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟200,676.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am not sure of what you are pointing out here.
Its just not clear to me what you

I say it was given to Paul only , DISPENSATIOALISM only and have shown 4 verves as Proof !!

And I do know a verse in Luke 16:2 and 4 the Greek word OIKONOMIA is used and can be Translated STEWSHIP /

In 1 Tim 1:4 OIKONOMIA is translated it EDIFYING ,

The Greek really is DISPENATION not EDIFYING or Stewardship !!

dan p

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums