Arcadia
✟199,232.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Under the New Covenant, salvation is offered as a free gift. Our responsibility is to exercise faith in Christ,
Pleas give a verse where anyone is saved under the m NEW COVENANT , PLEASE ?

dan p

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟199,232.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You can't see and continue to ignore that both Jews and gentiles are partakers of the promise in Christ Jesus, members together of one body, Eph 3:6
When reading Eph 3:6 I do fine the word Gentiles // ETHNOS , and have yet to IGNORE or to FIND the word Jews in that v CONTEXT !!

dan p

Upvote 0

Diamond7

YEC, OEC, GAP, TE - Dispensationalist.
Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟75,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Pleas give a verse where anyone is saved under the m NEW COVENANT , PLEASE ?
I do not know what the new covenant is. I know what a covenant is. IF we do out part than God will do His part. All of the promises of God are conditional. They depend on us to do our part. For example: Trust in the Lord, Lean not on your own understanding. If we do our part then we can be sure God will do His part.

In the New Testament, the concept of salvation under the New Covenant is a central theme, and several verses highlight this aspect of Christian belief. One of the clearest expressions of salvation under the New Covenant is found in the teachings of Jesus and the writings of the apostles. Here are a few key verses:

1. Romans 10:9-10 (NIV): "If you declare with your mouth, 'Jesus is Lord,' and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved."
  2. Ephesians 2:8-9 (NIV): "For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— not by works, so that no one can boast."
  3. John 3:16 (NIV): "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."
  4. Acts 4:12 (NIV): "Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved."
  5. Titus 3:5 (NIV): "He saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy. He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit."
These verses, among others, emphasize that salvation under the New Covenant is a result of God's grace, received through faith in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. It's not based on human works or merit but is a gift freely offered to all who believe. This understanding of salvation reflects the fulfillment of the promises of the New Covenant, as foretold by the prophets, particularly Jeremiah 31:31-34, where God promises to forgive sins and write His law on the hearts of His people.

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟199,232.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I do not know what the new covenant is. I know what a covenant is. IF we do out part than God will do His part. All of the promises of God are conditional. They depend on us to do our part. For example: Trust in the Lord, Lean not on your own understanding. If we do our part then we can be sure God will do His part.

In the New Testament, the concept of salvation under the New Covenant is a central theme, and several verses highlight this aspect of Christian belief. One of the clearest expressions of salvation under the New Covenant is found in the teachings of Jesus and the writings of the apostles. Here are a few key verses:

1. Romans 10:9-10 (NIV): "If you declare with your mouth, 'Jesus is Lord,' and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved."
  2. Ephesians 2:8-9 (NIV): "For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— not by works, so that no one can boast."
  3. John 3:16 (NIV): "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."
  4. Acts 4:12 (NIV): "Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved."
  5. Titus 3:5 (NIV): "He saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy. He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit."
These verses, among others, emphasize that salvation under the New Covenant is a result of God's grace, received through faith in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. It's not based on human works or merit but is a gift freely offered to all who believe. This understanding of salvation reflects the fulfillment of the promises of the New Covenant, as foretold by the prophets, particularly Jeremiah 31:31-34, where God promises to forgive sins and write His law on the hearts of His people.
Read Jer 31:33 - 37 !!

Read Heb 10:16 !!

Read Heb 8:10-13

Read Eze 36 25--27

These are verses that explain what the NEW COVENANT means and it has NOT yet happened .

danp

Upvote 0

keepitsimple144

Feb 17, 2024
midwest
✟10,020.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Some people believe the children of God are the morning stars because we were made in a star and we are the light of the world.
And so we have the prophetic word confirmed, which you do well to heed as a light that shines in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts; 2 Peter 1:19
Among whom you shine as lights in the world, holding fast the word of life; Phil 2:15-16
Those who are wise shall shine Like the brightness of the firmament...Dan 12:3
Also this ties in with the flood of the children of God meaning the Godly Children of Adam and Eve. God was not happy when they began to inner marry. Some would say the descendants of Cain. Perhaps this is what Romeo and Juliet was about. Because of where Cain got his wife from.
To be [in Christ] or not to be that is the question.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

keepitsimple144

Feb 17, 2024
midwest
✟10,020.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I was talking about our garment which is the flesh. So yes we need to conquer ourselves and live for Christ. Live in the Spirit and not the flesh. The church is the bride so we need to remain faithful and true to Him. We can not give into debauchery.
Put on the Lord Jesus Christ instead of wasting your time in debauchery [depravity]. (Rom 13:14)
God can fight our battles for us if we pray, put it under the blood and give it to Him. When we have oil in our lamp then we have light.
God is faithful, by whom you were called into the fellowship of His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord. 1 Cor 1:9

Upvote 0

keepitsimple144

Feb 17, 2024
midwest
✟10,020.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
When reading Eph 3:6 I do fine the word Gentiles // ETHNOS , and have yet to IGNORE or to FIND the word Jews in that v CONTEXT !!
Therefore, having obtained help from God, to this day I stand, witnessing both to small and great, saying no other things than those which the prophets and Moses said would come—that the Christ would suffer, that He would be the first to rise from the dead, and would proclaim light to the Jewish people and to the Gentiles.” Acts 26:22-23

Upvote 0

keepitsimple144

Feb 17, 2024
midwest
✟10,020.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
These are verses that explain what the NEW COVENANT means and it has NOT yet happened .
But our sufficiency is from God who also made us sufficient as ministers of the new covenant, not of the letter but of the Spirit who gives life; 2 Cor 3:6

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟199,232.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Therefore, having obtained help from God, to this day I stand, witnessing both to small and great, saying no other things than those which the prophets and Moses said would come—that the Christ would suffer, that He would be the first to rise from the dead, and would proclaim light to the Jewish people and to the Gentiles.” Acts 26:22-23
But you ADDED the word JEWISH to ACTS 26:23 which is NOT in the Greek text !!

Acts 26: 23 reads , He is bout to proclaim light to the PEOPLE // LOAS is a noun in the DATIVE CASE means it is PERSONAL RELATIONS and that Greek word is used 143 times in the text , so explain what PEOPLE means in CONTEXT as this passage is used by Extreme DISPENSATIONALIST who begin the BODY OF CHRIST after Acts 28 >

dan p

Upvote 0

Diamond7

Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟75,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
LOAS is a noun in the DATIVE CASE means it is PERSONAL RELATIONS
Which means God's chosen people. The word is Judea, to use Jew or Jewish is derogatory slang. Names are sacred though so I think they would rather people not refer to them by their proper name. I try not to use the names of God outside of the sanctuary.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟199,232.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Which means God's chosen people. The word is Judea, to use Jew or Jewish is derogatory slang. Names are sacred though so I think they would rather people not refer to them by their proper name. I try not to use the names of God outside of the sanctuary.
If it is in the bible , you can you it !!

dan p

Upvote 0

keepitsimple144

Feb 17, 2024
midwest
✟10,020.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
But you ADDED the word JEWISH to ACTS 26:23 which is NOT in the Greek text !!
On account of him being raised from the dead, many Jews believed, put their faith in Jesus. John 12:11

To the Jews who had believed him, Jesus said, “If you hold to my teaching, you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free. John 8:31
Acts 26: 23 reads , He is bout to proclaim light to the PEOPLE // LOAS is a noun in the DATIVE CASE means it is PERSONAL RELATIONS and that Greek word is used 143 times in the text , so explain what PEOPLE means in CONTEXT as this passage is used by Extreme DISPENSATIONALIST who begin the BODY OF CHRIST after Acts 28 >
Let no one deceive you with empty words, for because of such things God’s wrath comes on those who are disobedient.
Therefore do not be partners with them. For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Eph 5:6-7

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Diamond7

Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟75,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
If it is in the bible , you can you it !!
Historically, the term "Jew" has been used in derogatory ways by individuals or groups with anti-Semitic beliefs or intentions. When used in conjunction with negative stereotypes, slurs, or hateful language, it can be deeply offensive and hurtful to Jewish people.

It's important to be mindful of how language is used and to respect the preferences of individuals and communities regarding how they wish to be identified. In most contexts, using "Jews" to refer to Jewish people is appropriate and respectful when done so in a neutral and non-derogatory manner.

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟199,232.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
On account of him being raised from the dead, many Jews believed, put their faith in Jesus. John 12:11

To the Jews who had believed him, Jesus said, “If you hold to my teaching, you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free. John 8:31

Let no one deceive you with empty words, for because of such things God’s wrath comes on those who are disobedient.
Therefore do not be partners with them. For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Eph 5:6-7
You did not reply , so moving ON !!

dan p

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟199,232.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Historically, the term "Jew" has been used in derogatory ways by individuals or groups with anti-Semitic beliefs or intentions. When used in conjunction with negative stereotypes, slurs, or hateful language, it can be deeply offensive and hurtful to Jewish people.

It's important to be mindful of how language is used and to respect the preferences of individuals and communities regarding how they wish to be identified. In most contexts, using "Jews" to refer to Jewish people is appropriate and respectful when done so in a neutral and non-derogatory manner.
And I did not use any anti-Semitic intentions or slurs of any kind as the word Jew is used many times in the Old Testament

dan p

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Diamond7

Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟75,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
And I did not use any anti-Semitic intentions or slurs of any kind as the word Jew is used many times in the Old Testament
I went to a High School where the principal and director were holocaust survivors. So maybe it was just a derogatory term in Nazi Germany and I want to honor the people who suffered in the Holocaust there. The school was 80% Jewish. I am not quite sure why I was there but I was. I still study under the conservative Hasidic Rabbi today. On YouTube and I have copies of their books here that I read sometimes.

Upvote 0

keepitsimple144

Feb 17, 2024
midwest
✟10,020.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You did not reply , so moving ON !!
Paul and Barnabas [son of encouragement] went as usual into the Jewish synagogue. They spoke with power and a great number of Jews and Greeks believed. Acts 14:1

When we told you the good news, it was with the power and assurance that come from the Holy Spirit; 1 Thess 1:5

Now if you have partaken of Christ’s encouragement having known of the fellowship of his Spirit, be like-minded; Phil 2:1

Since God gave the Gentiles the same gift as He gave the Jews when we believed on the Lord Jesus Christ, ...Acts 11:17

Last edited:
Upvote 0