Arcadia
✟199,232.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Many believe that the OLD COVEANANT is to be kept and at least to keep the n 10 Commandments ?

And there are those that say that the OLD COVENANT has been set aside and the OC has just been , made Better ?

And many say that all believers have been and saved under the New Covenant , and never say how they were saved under that N C .

Looking at Eze 36 25 is where it all beginning .

Beginning with verse 25 !!

# 1 Then will i SPRINKLE // ZARAQ , STEM IS IN THE QAL , means to know by experience , in the PERFECT TENSE , , in the Singular , means to be Sprinkled only one time , which I believe is a Baptism .

# 2 CLEAN // LAOR ,M is in the Plural means all of Israel and is in the Hebrew , ABSOLUTE , means it will happen .

# 3 WATER // MAYIM , also in the Plural , means all of saved Israel and in the ABSOLUTE

# 4 AND YE SHALL BE CLEAN // stem is QAL , means to know by experience .

# 5 FROM ALL // LAM'A , in the Singular .

# 6 YOUR FILTHNESS // TLAM 'A in the Plural ,

# 7 WILL I CLEANSE // TANER , stem isn in the PIEL , means to cause to know

#8 YOU // ' ET is in the Plural

This is part one !!

dan p

BBAS 64

Contributor
Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2003
New England
✟513,106.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Many believe that the OLD COVEANANT is to be kept and at least to keep the n 10 Commandments ?

And there are those that say that the OLD COVENANT has been set aside and the OC has just been , made Better ?

And many say that all believers have been and saved under the New Covenant , and never say how they were saved under that N C .

Looking at Eze 36 25 is where it all beginning .

Beginning with verse 25 !!

# 1 Then will i SPRINKLE // ZARAQ , STEM IS IN THE QAL , means to know by experience , in the PERFECT TENSE , , in the Singular , means to be Sprinkled only one time , which I believe is a Baptism .

# 2 CLEAN // LAOR ,M is in the Plural means all of Israel and is in the Hebrew , ABSOLUTE , means it will happen .

# 3 WATER // MAYIM , also in the Plural , means all of saved Israel and in the ABSOLUTE

# 4 AND YE SHALL BE CLEAN // stem is QAL , means to know by experience .

# 5 FROM ALL // LAM'A , in the Singular .

# 6 YOUR FILTHNESS // TLAM 'A in the Plural ,

# 7 WILL I CLEANSE // TANER , stem isn in the PIEL , means to cause to know

#8 YOU // ' ET is in the Plural

This is part one !!

dan p
Good day, Dan

NC salvation:

Heb 8:6 But as it is, Christ has obtained a ministry that is as much more excellent than the old as the covenant he mediates is better, since it is enacted on better promises. For if that first covenant had been faultless, there would have been no occasion to look for a second. For he finds fault with them when he says: “Behold, the days are coming, declares the Lord, when I will establish a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah, not like the covenant that I made with their fathers on the day when I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt. For they did not continue in my covenant, and so I showed no concern for them, declares the Lord. For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, declares the Lord: I will put my laws into their minds, and write them on their hearts, and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. And they shall not teach, each one his neighbor and each one his brother, saying, ‘Know the Lord,’ for they shall all know me, from the least of them to the greatest. For I will be merciful toward their iniquities, and I will remember their sins no more.” In speaking of a new covenant, he makes the first one obsolete. And what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.

He (GOD) Puts His law on their minds and He writes them on their hearts.
He becomes their God as a result of His work and they are His people because of that work of God.
We do not teach know the Lord ( the Jews must have had a big issue here), because we know Him because of what he has done.
He is merciful to and remembers our sins no more.

Better promises... better covenant it is all about what God did and the intended results (purpose) for which He did it.

In Him,.

Bill

Upvote 0

Clare73

Blood-bought
Jun 12, 2012
North Carolina
✟282,025.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The Old Covenant has been made obsolete (Heb 8:13).
He who loves his fellow man has fulfilled the Law (Ro 13:8).
They are saved by grace through faith in and trust on the atoning work (blood, Ro 3:25) and person of Jesus Christ for the remission of their sin (Eph 2:8-9) and right standing with God; i.e., declared forensically righteous (justification).

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟199,232.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Good day, Dan

NC salvation:

Heb 8:6 But as it is, Christ has obtained a ministry that is as much more excellent than the old as the covenant he mediates is better, since it is enacted on better promises. For if that first covenant had been faultless, there would have been no occasion to look for a second. For he finds fault with them when he says: “Behold, the days are coming, declares the Lord, when I will establish a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah, not like the covenant that I made with their fathers on the day when I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt. For they did not continue in my covenant, and so I showed no concern for them, declares the Lord. For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, declares the Lord: I will put my laws into their minds, and write them on their hearts, and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. And they shall not teach, each one his neighbor and each one his brother, saying, ‘Know the Lord,’ for they shall all know me, from the least of them to the greatest. For I will be merciful toward their iniquities, and I will remember their sins no more.” In speaking of a new covenant, he makes the first one obsolete. And what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.

He (GOD) Puts His law on their minds and He writes them on their hearts.
He becomes their God as a result of His work and they are His people because of that work of God.
We do not teach know the Lord ( the Jews must have had a big issue here), because we know Him because of what he has done.
He is merciful to and remembers our sins no more.

Better promises... better covenant it is all about what God did and the intended results (purpose) for which He did it.

In Him,.

Bill
Hi Bill have read most of your reply and we know from Heb 8:8 show that the OLD COVENANT will pass away and 2 Cor 3:13-14 and most believers do not understand how Jews are , and can be SAVED under the DISPENSATION of the Grace of God .

dan p

Upvote 0

Clare73

Blood-bought
Jun 12, 2012
North Carolina
✟282,025.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hi Bill have read most of your reply and we know from Heb 8:8 show that the OLD COVENANT will pass away and 2 Cor 3:13-14 and most believers do not understand how Jews are , and can be SAVED under the DISPENSATION of the Grace of God .
All mankind, including the Jews, are saved the same way in the NT; i.e., through faith in and trust on the atoning work (blood, Ro 3:25) of Jesus Christ for the remission of their sin and right standing with God; i.e., sin forgiven.

Reactions: BBAS 64
Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟199,232.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
All mankind, including the Jews, are saved the same way in the NT; i.e., through faith in and trust on the atoning work (blood, Ro 3:25) of Jesus Christ for the remission of their sin and right standing with God; i.e., sin forgiven.
And do you means BY , Eph 2:8 , or by Rom 10:8 and 9 as Paul is the PATTERN of salvation in 1 Tim 1:16 , by the Gospel of GRACE .
dan p

Upvote 0

keepitsimple144

Feb 17, 2024
midwest
✟10,019.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And do you means BY , Eph 2:8 , or by Rom 10:8 and 9 as Paul is the PATTERN of salvation in 1 Tim 1:16 , by the Gospel of GRACE .
Through Christ we received grace and apostleship to call all the Gentiles to the obedience that comes from faith; Rom 1:4-5

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟199,232.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Through Christ we received grace and apostleship to call all the Gentiles to the obedience that comes from faith; Rom 1:4-5
And I wrote 3 verses , Eph 2:8 and Rom 10:8 and 1 Tim 1:16 and Rom 1:1 and 4 and 5 are all speaking about Paul , being SPERATED // APHORIZO , which means that Paul had BOUNDRIES and was SEPARATED and LIMITED to only preach GOD'S GOSPEL .

dan p

Upvote 0

keepitsimple144

Feb 17, 2024
midwest
✟10,019.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And I wrote 3 verses , Eph 2:8 and Rom 10:8 and 1 Tim 1:16 and Rom 1:1 and 4 and 5 are all speaking about Paul , being SPERATED // APHORIZO , which means that Paul had BOUNDRIES and was SEPARATED and LIMITED to only preach GOD'S GOSPEL .
Which means that Paul was set apart by God through Christ.

Now all things are of God, who has reconciled us to Himself through Jesus Christ, and has given us the ministry of reconciliation; 2 Cor 5:17-18

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟199,232.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Which means that Paul was set apart by God through Christ.

Now all things are of God, who has reconciled us to Himself through Jesus Christ, and has given us the ministry of reconciliation; 2 Cor 5:17-18
And Paul says to be IMITATORS OF HIM as I also am of Christ ?

Was Paul writing balderdash and your belief is what Christ wants to do , become imitators of Paul . also ?

dan p

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

keepitsimple144

Feb 17, 2024
midwest
✟10,019.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And Paul says to be IMITATORS OF HIM as I also am of Christ ?
Was Paul writing balderdash and your belief is what Christ wants to do , become imitators of Paul . also ?
Let no one deceive you with empty words,...For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Live as children of light; Eph 5:6-8

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟199,232.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Let no one deceive you with empty words,...For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Live as children of light; Eph 5:6-8
So , no comment on 1 Cor 11:1 ? OK by me !!

dan p

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟199,232.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Indeed, imitate, follow the pattern of those who through faith and patience inherit the promises. Heb 6:12
And the OP is about the NEW COVENANT , and how anyone can be saved by that COVENANT , TODAY , would be appropriate , if you can , to see your thinking and thoughts ?

dan p

Upvote 0

keepitsimple144

Feb 17, 2024
midwest
✟10,019.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And the OP is about the NEW COVENANT , and how anyone can be saved by that COVENANT , TODAY , would be appropriate , if you can , to see your thinking and thoughts ?
This isn't rocket science danny.

As you come to Him the Living Stone...
Once you were not a people, but now you are the people of God; 1 Peter 2:4-10

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟199,232.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This isn't rocket science danny.

As you come to Him the Living Stone...
Once you were not a people, but now you are the people of God; 1 Peter 2:4-10
BBBBUT 1 Peter 2:7 the JEWS the STONE which the BUILDERS DISALLOWED ( this are Jews } Looks like you have no STONE . is what I read , HERE and means that is very FALLACIOUS , and are you sure ??

dan p

Upvote 0

keepitsimple144

Feb 17, 2024
midwest
✟10,019.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
BBBBUT 1 Peter 2:7 the JEWS the STONE which the BUILDERS DISALLOWED ( this are Jews } Looks like you have no STONE . is what I read , HERE and means that is very FALLACIOUS , and are you sure ??
They were giving testimony to the resurrection of the Lord Jesus, and great grace was on all of them. Acts 4:33
They continued to speak freely and boldly that a great number of both Jews and Greeks came to believe; Acts 14:1-3

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟199,232.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
They were giving testimony to the resurrection of the Lord Jesus, and great grace was on all of them. Acts 4:33
They continued to speak freely and boldly that a great number of both Jews and Greeks came to believe; Acts 14:1-3
And when the builders REJECTED the STONE and Acts say i Acts 28:27 says that Israel's , eyes were they have CLOSED , that they might see and HEAR with there ears , and were set aside and Paul would , in Acts 28;28 God sent Paul to the GENTILES .
And Israel is sill not SEEING , nor HEARING and no longer the children of God .

danp

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟199,232.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
But to those whom God has called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God. 1 Cor 1:24
Read 1 Cor 1:23 But we preach Christ having been CURUCIFIED to the Jews a STUMBLINGBLOCK , But to the the Greeks Foolishness .

dan p

Upvote 0