ONE OF THE JOBS OF HOLY SPIRIT , TODAY !!

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟200,927.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
2 Tim 3:16 tells of just one of the important WORKS of the HOLY SPIRIT , TODAY .

#1 ALL // PAS , is in the NOMINATIVE CASE , and in the Greek SINGULAR .

#2 SCRIPTURE // GRAPHE , in the NOMINAIVE CASE , and also in the SINGULAR , and only given one time , called the DISPENSATION OF THE GRACE OF GOD .

#3 GIVEN BY INSPIRATION OF GOD // THEOPNEUSTOS , in the NOMINATIVE CASE in the SINGULAR . as given ONLY ONE TIME .

#4 PROFITABLE // OPHELIMOS , in the NOMINATIVE CASE and in the SIGNULAR

#5 DOCTRINE // DIDASKALIA in the ACCUSAIVE C ASE , in the SINGULAR , means given ONE TIME ONLY .

#6 REPROOF // ELEGCHOS , in the ACCUSATIVE CASE , in the SINGULAR .

#7 FOR REPROOF // ELEGCHOS in the ACCUSAIVE CASE , in the SINGULAR .

#8 CORRECTION // EPANORTHOSIS, in the ACCUSAIVE CASE , and in the SINGULAR .

#9 INSTRUCTION // PAIDERA in the ACCUSATIVE CASE , in the SINGULAR .

# 10 RIGHTEOUSESS // DIKAIOSYNE , in the DAIVE CASE and is SINGULAR .

Any thing else what the Holy Spirit had Paul write means NOTHING !!

dan p

oikonomia

Nov 11, 2022
Pittsburgh
✟68,182.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The main operation of the Holy Spirit today is to dispense the Triune God into man.
That is that from withing man to spread out Christ into all the chambers of our heart.

He also leads men and women TO this dispensing before they are saved.

He is sent by God to strengthen the Christians into that part in which He resides in us as a central base, that He may move out
and permeat our personality.

That He [the Father] would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with power through His Spirit into the inner man,
That Christ may make His home in your hearts through faith, (Eph. 3:16,17a)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

oikonomia

Nov 11, 2022
Pittsburgh
✟68,182.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The "job" of the Third Person of the Trinity is to strengthen the believers into their regenerated human spirit to live.
This logging more and more time in the spirit where the Spirit of Jesus is, has a cascading effect.

That He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with power through His Spirit into the inner man,

That Christ may make His home in your hearts through faith, that you, being rooted and grounded in love,

May be full of strength to apprehend with all the saints what the breadth and length and height and depth are

And to know the knowledge-surpassing love of Christ, that you may be filled unto all the fullness of God. {Eph. 3:16-19)

1.) To strengthen the Christian into his or her "inner man" where the Lord and His empowering grace are.
Second Timothy 4:22 - The Lord be with your spirit. Grace be with you.

2.) That Christ may settle down, make His home and have comfortable authority over every part of our heart.

3.) That is that the love of Christ might be as the soil we are rooted in as a plant. All the divine nutrients and riches
can then be drawn up into our soul.

4.) That is in a sphere of community with all other believers the vast dimension of Christ which are like infinite physical
dimensions of the universe, might be apprehended.
the breadth and length and height and depth

5.) That this love which surpasses knowledge would fill the church unto all the fullness of God.
That is to express God in man.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟200,927.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The main operation of the Holy Spirit today is to dispense the Triune God into man.
That is that from withing man to spread out Christ into all the chambers of our heart.

He also leads men and women TO this dispensing before they are saved.

He is sent by God to strengthen the Christians into that part in which He resides in us as a central base, that He may move out
and permeat our personality.

That He [the Father] would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with power through His Spirit into the inner man,
That Christ may make His home in your hearts through faith, (Eph. 3:16,17a)
The Holy Spirit has many gifts of Grace and Paul write what they are in 1 Cor 12:4-11 , so what are your thoughts ?

dan p

Upvote 0

oikonomia

Nov 11, 2022
Pittsburgh
✟68,182.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Holy Spirit has many gifts of Grace and Paul write what they are in 1 Cor 12:4-11 , so what are your thoughts ?

dan p
I think the list there is represeentative but not exhaustive.

In First Corinthians Paul spoke much of gifts.
But in Second Corinthians he spoke more of transformation of the soul.
It is deeper.

By saying Second Corinthians is deeper I do not intend to undermine First Corinthians.
In the first letter he speaks much about what they were interested in - gifts of the Spirit.
In the second letter he rather speaks how his ministry is the result of not gifts but a changed life.

Ministry by gifts can be like borrowed items. That is like tools not a part of you.
Ministry by a life transformed by grace are more substantial. It is Christ wrought into your being.

When seeking to help the Corinthians get a proper attitude about spiritual gifts he explains much.
When being forced to defend his genuine apostleship, he doesn't go on and on about the gifts he has.
He speaks of the Christ worked into his being.

Upvote 0

oikonomia

Nov 11, 2022
Pittsburgh
✟68,182.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I was very excited to be in the charismatic movement as a younger Christian.
But I found out that no gift change me.
In fact I fell into some of the most embarressing backsliddings in those days of running after gifts.

I saw the need for Christ to change my soul was more needed.
Gifts may not change who you are. Encrease of Christ in your being will change who you are.

Reactions: Marilyn C
Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟200,927.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I think the list there is represeentative but not exhaustive.

In First Corinthians Paul spoke much of gifts.
But in Second Corinthians he spoke more of transformation of the soul.
It is deeper.

By saying Second Corinthians is deeper I do not intend to undermine First Corinthians.
In the first letter he speaks much about what they were interested in - gifts of the Spirit.
In the second letter he rather speaks how his ministry is the result of not gifts but a changed life.

Ministry by gifts can be like borrowed items. That is like tools not a part of you.
Ministry by a life transformed by grace are more substantial. It is Christ wrought into your being.

When seeking to help the Corinthians get a proper attitude about spiritual gifts he explains much.
When being forced to defend his genuine apostleship, he doesn't go on and on about the gifts he has.
He speaks of the Christ worked into his being.
Ty reding 1 Cor 12:4-12 shows the gifts and work of the Holy Spirit .

And verse shows we enter the Body of Christ 1 Cor 12:13 .

And in 1 Cor 3:1 and 2 shows that they were , what Paul says are INFANTS .

And in verse 3 , says I gave you MILK and not Solid food , but neither yet now are you being ABLE ,

And in vrse 3 For you are still Fleshly ..

dan p

Upvote 0

oikonomia

Nov 11, 2022
Pittsburgh
✟68,182.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ty reding 1 Cor 12:4-12 shows the gifts and work of the Holy Spirit .
Yes.
And verse shows we enter the Body of Christ 1 Cor 12:13 .
Yes.
And in 1 Cor 3:1 and 2 shows that they were , what Paul says are INFANTS .
That's right. That was a problem in Corinth immaturity of some in the Body of Christ.
How much more of a problem it is today.
Yes on 1 Cor. 3.

They needed to GROW. Their growing was simultaneosly thier building up of the holy and living temple.
And in verse 3 , says I gave you MILK and not Solid food , but neither yet now are you being ABLE ,

And in vrse 3 For you are still Fleshly ..

dan p
All true.

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟200,927.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes.

Yes.

That's right. That was a problem in Corinth immaturity of some in the Body of Christ.
How much more of a problem it is today.
Yes on 1 Cor. 3.

They needed to GROW. Their growing was simultaneosly thier building up of the holy and living temple.

All true.
Thanks for your reply !!

dan p

Upvote 0