✟200,676.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Here is what Phil 2:16 says !

#1 HOLDING FORTH / EPECHO , is in the Greek PRESENT TENSE which means it is in FORCE today , ACTIVE VOICE , it is in force by Christ , a Participle and points to the word HOLDING , and that is why it ends in ING and means HOLDING even today those written 2000 years ago , in the Nominative Case and PLURAL and means it is the subject and in the Plural .

#2 THE WORD / LOGOS , is in the ACCUSATIVE CASE . means signifies that the object is proceeding and in the SINGULAR .

#3 OF LIFE / ZOE , is in the GENTIVE CASE , time or place as this is a hard one ?

#4 FOR ME and that Greek is in the EMPHATIC , speaking about Paul .

#5 I / EMOI , is a PERSONAL POSSESSIVE PRONOUN , DATIVE CASE , in the SINGULAR .

#6 THE DAY / HEMERA , in the ACCUSATIVE CASE , in the SIGNULAR .

#7 OF CHRIST / CHRISTOS , in the GENITIVE CASE , in the SINULAR , and the Day of Christ I believe it Christ COMING / PAROUSIA for the Body of Christ , 2 Thess 2:1

#8 i HAVE / TRECHO , in the AORIST TENSE means from when SAUL / PAUL began his ministry , ACTIVE VOICE , means that Christ was behind

#9 NOT / OV is a DISJUCATIVE PARTICLE NEGATIVE , which means run in VAIN .

#10 , RUN / TRECHO is in the AORIST TENSE , means the passed tense , , ACTIVE TENSE , INDICATIVE MOOD , it is a FACT .

#11 IN VAIN / KENOS , ACCUSATIVE CASE , in the SINGULAR , in other words , I believe during our life TIME .and in the NEUTER , meaning the RUNNERS are Male or Females .

#12 IN VAIN / KENOS , ACCUSATIVE CASE , SINULAR , means each runner has to do his own running .and in the NEUTER .

I say that what Paul means , that WHOLE LIFE in our Christian is a RACE to preach the MYSTERY of Rom 16:25 and 26 , and Eph 3:9 , Eph 1:4 and Eph 1:9 and Eph 1:4 we were CHOSEN , BEFORE / PRO , the foundation of the world ,

What Paul PLANTED we have to WATER , 1 Cor 3:6 and verses 3:10 laid the FOUNDATION so take care what you THINK you are teaching Now IF anyone BUILDS up on this foundation GOLD , SLIVER , COSTLY STONES that is great .

But if you build WOODS , GRASS or STRAW , is not good and will never have a reward and all will be tested by FIRE , and FIRE means JUDGMENT .

Therefore , I encourage you , BECOME IMITATORS of Me , that means to IMITATE Paul and his teaching .

dan p