Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
All are following some doctrine , like those who teach the OLD COVENANT

or teach the NEW COVENANT

OR who follow DISPENSATIONALISM some say is a lately to come on the scene , of course I say it has been around some 2000 years

Here is WHY I follow Paul .

#1 1 Cor 10:1 says this !!

#2 BE // GINNMAI is a verb in the PRESENT TENSE and this tense all believers saved by Grace should be doing and is in the IMPERATIVE MOOD

and that MOOD is a COMMAND to follow Paul and in the PLURAL , means that all to follow Paul .

# 3 YE FOLLWERS // MINETES means to be Imitators is in the Nominative Case is the subject , and is in the PLURAL all to follow Paul .

# 4 OF ME // MOU , is a PERSONAL POSSESSIVE PRONOUN in the GENTIVE CASE and in the SIGNULAR , means everyone

#5 EVEN AS // KATHOS is a adverb

# 6 I ALSO // KAGO is a PERSONNAL POSSESSIVE PRONOUN , in the NO INARIVE CASE , in the SINGULR .

# 7 OF CHRIST // CHRISTOS , an noun in the GENITIVE CASE , in the SINGULAR .

#1 This why gospel is so important to GRACE believers , is Rewards , 1 Cor 3:14

#2 ONCE SAVED AWAYS SAVED , Gal 3:28

# 3 Saved by Grace and not by WORKS Eph 3:28

#4 And when we are taken and resurrected Grace believers will Govern Gods UNIVERE and GOVERN Gods Angels , 1 Cor 6:2 and 3

And believe it is just the beginning .

dan p
I follow Jesus words because he did everything, atoned for our sins, was teaching repentance and the kingdom of GOD, sent us the Holy Spirit to guide us and warning us from believing in false doctrine that abound. He is the only way to eternal life;

Jhn 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟200,676.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Together with my dead body they shall arise. Awake and sing, Isa 26:19

Even as the testimony of Christ was confirmed in you, 1 Cor 1:6

Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice! Phil 4:4-5
And your text in Isa 26:19 is not a CONTEXT for the BODY OF CHRIST !!

dan p

Upvote 0

keepitsimple144

Feb 17, 2024
midwest
✟11,509.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Will you explain John 14:19 - 20 , will help us all ?
'You heard me say, ‘I am going away ...’ John 14:28

I will send the Helper to you; And when He has come, He will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
of sin, because they do not believe in Me; of righteousness, because I go to My Father and you see Me no more; John 16:7-10

But you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you. I will not leave you orphans; I will come to you. John 14:16-18

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟200,676.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
'You heard me say, ‘I am going away ...’ John 14:28

I will send the Helper to you; And when He has come, He will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
of sin, because they do not believe in Me; of righteousness, because I go to My Father and you see Me no more; John 16:7-10

But you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you. I will not leave you orphans; I will come to you. John 14:16-18
John 14:19 Ye SHALL LIVE // ZAO is in the Greek FUTURE TENSE and means that verse has yet to happen and is in the INDICATIVE MOOD and you better believe that FUTURE TENSE will happen and is in the INDICATIVE MOOD , and you better believe it and is in the Greek , PLURAL when Christ comes to saved Israel in Rom 11:26 and 27 .

dan p

Upvote 0

keepitsimple144

Feb 17, 2024
midwest
✟11,509.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
John 14:19 Ye SHALL LIVE // ZAO is in the Greek FUTURE TENSE and means that verse has yet to happen ...Rom 11:26-27
Yet those chosen by God through grace have obtained it, while the others were hardened. Rom 11:7

For the righteous will live by faith, [Hab 2:4] by trusting, believing in Me. But if any of them draws back, I will not be pleased with them. Heb 10:38

Because of unbelief they were broken off, and you stand by faith. And they also, if they do not continue in unbelief, will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again. Romans 11:20-23

“If you return to Me, I will return to you.” Zech 1:3

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟200,676.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yet those chosen by God through grace have obtained it, while the others were hardened. Rom 11:7

For the righteous will live by faith, [Hab 2:4] by trusting, believing in Me. But if any of them draws back, I will not be pleased with them. Heb 10:38

Because of unbelief they were broken off, and you stand by faith. And they also, if they do not continue in unbelief, will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again. Romans 11:20-23

And , who is Christ speaking to in Zec 1:3

# 1 Is he speaking to Gentiles ?

# 2 Speaking to the BODY OF CHRIST ?

# 3 Is He speaking to Israel ?

And your Zech 1:3 means , the CONTEXT is all Israel just as your text on Hab 2:4 , and what FAITH in Hab 2:4 does it mean and will be confusing to many , and your thoughts ?

dan p

Upvote 0

keepitsimple144

Feb 17, 2024
midwest
✟11,509.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And , who is Christ speaking to in Zec 1:3
# 1 Is he speaking to Gentiles ?
# 2 Speaking to the BODY OF CHRIST ?
# 3 Is He speaking to Israel ?
And your Zech 1:3 means , the CONTEXT is all Israel just as your text on Hab 2:4 , and what FAITH in Hab 2:4 does it mean and will be confusing to many , and your thoughts ?
It's only confusing for those who don't know that Jesus is the Messiah.

"They will all know Me..." Jer 31:34, Heb 8:11-12

“I know those that are mine, and am known of those that are mine," John 10:14

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟200,676.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It's only confusing for those who don't know that Jesus is the Messiah.

"They will all know Me..." Jer 31:34, Heb 8:11-12

“I know those that are mine, and am known of those that are mine," John 10:14
So you can not respond to post # 28 and not HELP US , OUT ??

dan p

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

keepitsimple144

Feb 17, 2024
midwest
✟11,509.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So you can not respond to post # 28 and not HELP US , OUT ??
That's not how it works. You have to go straight to the source.

For indeed He does help the seed of Abraham. Heb 2:16
He became the source of eternal salvation for all who obey/believe Him. Heb 5:9

Now to him who is able to establish you in accordance with the gospel of Jesus Christ, in keeping with the revelation of the mystery hidden for long ages past, but now revealed and made known through the prophetic writings by the command of the eternal God, so that all the Gentiles might come to the obedience that comes from faith— to the only wise God be glory forever through Jesus Christ! Amen. Rom 16:25-27

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟200,676.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

And the OP was who do you FOLLOW in this AGE of GRACE , TODAY ??

Do you FOLLOW Paul as Paul follows Christ ?

So say why not Paul ?

Or is there some one else that is better , your thoughts ??

dan p

Upvote 0

keepitsimple144

Feb 17, 2024
midwest
✟11,509.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And the OP was who do you FOLLOW in this AGE of GRACE , TODAY ??
Do you FOLLOW Paul as Paul follows Christ ?
So say why not Paul ?
Paul did point out that he was not crucified for you nor were you baptized into Paul.
For as many of you as were baptized into Christ have put on Christ. Gal 3:27

Furthermore, Paul indeed proclaims that there is only one gospel.
Grace to you and peace from God the Father and our Lord Jesus Christ, who gave Himself for our sins, to deliver us from this present evil age, according to the will of our God and Father, to whom be glory forever and ever. Amen. Ga; 1:3-5

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟200,676.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Paul did point out that he was not crucified for you nor were you baptized into Paul.
For as many of you as were baptized into Christ have put on Christ. Gal 3:27

Furthermore, Paul indeed proclaims that there is only one gospel.
Grace to you and peace from God the Father and our Lord Jesus Christ, who gave Himself for our sins, to deliver us from this present evil age, according to the will of our God and Father, to whom be glory forever and ever. Amen. Ga; 1:3-5
And your disagreement is WHY ?

#1 THAT YOU DISAGREE with Paul as your APOSTLE ?

#2 That you disagree with what the HOLY SPIRIT had Paul write in 1 Cor 11:1 ?

# 3 You disapprove how it was written ?

# 4 Why , why ?? your thoughts ??

dan p

Upvote 0

keepitsimple144

Feb 17, 2024
midwest
✟11,509.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And your disagreement is WHY ?
#1 THAT YOU DISAGREE with Paul as your APOSTLE ?
#2 That you disagree with what the HOLY SPIRIT had Paul write in 1 Cor 11:1 ?
# 3 You disapprove how it was written ?
# 4 Why , why ?? your thoughts ??
I'm in agreement that there is ony one gospel because if you belong to Christ Jesus, the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds. (Phil 4:7)

Therefore if there is any consolation in Christ, if any comfort of love, if any fellowship of the Spirit, if any affection and mercy, fulfill my joy by being like-minded; Phil 2:1-2
That you may with one mind and one mouth glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. Rom 15:6-9

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

JesusFollowerForever

Jan 19, 2024
Quebec
✟14,812.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
All are following some doctrine , like those who teach the OLD COVENANT

or teach the NEW COVENANT

OR who follow DISPENSATIONALISM some say is a lately to come on the scene , of course I say it has been around some 2000 years

Here is WHY I follow Paul .

#1 1 Cor 10:1 says this !!

#2 BE // GINNMAI is a verb in the PRESENT TENSE and this tense all believers saved by Grace should be doing and is in the IMPERATIVE MOOD

and that MOOD is a COMMAND to follow Paul and in the PLURAL , means that all to follow Paul .

# 3 YE FOLLWERS // MINETES means to be Imitators is in the Nominative Case is the subject , and is in the PLURAL all to follow Paul .

# 4 OF ME // MOU , is a PERSONAL POSSESSIVE PRONOUN in the GENTIVE CASE and in the SIGNULAR , means everyone

#5 EVEN AS // KATHOS is a adverb

# 6 I ALSO // KAGO is a PERSONNAL POSSESSIVE PRONOUN , in the NO INARIVE CASE , in the SINGULR .

# 7 OF CHRIST // CHRISTOS , an noun in the GENITIVE CASE , in the SINGULAR .

#1 This why gospel is so important to GRACE believers , is Rewards , 1 Cor 3:14

#2 ONCE SAVED AWAYS SAVED , Gal 3:28

# 3 Saved by Grace and not by WORKS Eph 3:28

#4 And when we are taken and resurrected Grace believers will Govern Gods UNIVERE and GOVERN Gods Angels , 1 Cor 6:2 and 3

And believe it is just the beginning .

dan p
you follow paul because he makes it looks easy but it is not so simple Jesus said so works wont save you but demonstrates your faith anfd faithfulness there at this stage of our existence essential. the writings of Paul are confusing and will lose many. Jesus said to follow him and no one else, did you ever read the words of Jesus or are you eternally stuck with paul denying Christ? the master is not greater than the disciple or have you forgotten?

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟200,676.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
you follow paul because he makes it looks easy but it is not so simple Jesus said so works wont save you but demonstrates your faith anfd faithfulness there at this stage of our existence essential. the writings of Paul are confusing and will lose many. Jesus said to follow him and no one else, did you ever read the words of Jesus or are you eternally stuck with paul denying Christ? the master is not greater than the disciple or have you forgotten?
Please write where Paul DENIED Christ ??

I know that Peter denied Christ in Luke 22:61 36 and you believe that Paul denied Christ ?/

You seem certain , and would like to see that verse ?

And are you also do not believe that Paul in 1 Cor 11:1 , You BECOME imitators of me , should not be taught ?

dan p

Upvote 0

JesusFollowerForever

Jan 19, 2024
Quebec
✟14,812.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
easy, paul was so certain he was superior to christ and the original 12 who spent 3 years with Jesus he saked us to follow him instead;

1 Corinthians 4:16 (KJV)​

16 Wherefore I beseech you, be ye followers of me.

Philippians 3:17 (KJV)​

17 Brethren, be followers together of me, and mark them which walk so as ye have us for an ensample.

1 Corinthians 11:1​

Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ.

also know paul preached his own gospel, paul arrogance is exemplary in the verse below;

Rom 2:16 In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.

remember Jesus asked us to follow him only, i let you find the verse within the gospels.

Peace

Upvote 0

keepitsimple144

Feb 17, 2024
midwest
✟11,509.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
also know paul preached his own gospel, paul arrogance is exemplary in the verse below;
Rom 2:16 In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.
remember Jesus asked us to follow him only, i let you find the verse within the gospels.
Peace
Arrogance is based on self confidence, whereas the gospel Paul preached is based on faith, redemption through Christ.
I told them how the Messiah would suffer and be the first to be raised from death, and bring light to his own people [Jews] and to the Gentiles. Acts 26:23
For God has appointed a day on which He will judge the world in righteousness by the Man whom He has ordained. He has given assurance of this to all by raising Him from the dead. Acts 17:31

But even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing, whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them. For we do not preach ourselves, but Christ Jesus as Lord [of all] 2 Cor 4:3-5

Last edited:
Upvote 0

JesusFollowerForever

Jan 19, 2024
Quebec
✟14,812.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Arrogance is based on self confidence, whereas the gospel Paul preached is based on faith, redemption through Christ.
I told them how the Messiah would suffer and be the first to be raised from death, and bring light to his own people [Jews] and to the Gentiles. Acts 26:23
For God has appointed a day on which He will judge the world in righteousness by the Man whom He has ordained. He has given assurance of this to all by raising Him from the dead. Acts 17:31

But even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing, whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them. For we do not preach ourselves, but Christ Jesus as Lord [of all] 2 Cor 4:3-5
Be careful, paul preached lawlessness, this is contrary to what Jesus preached, do not be fooled. the only one to follow is Jesus he is the way to eternal life. Paul had his own gospel, he said so himself. I just point people to the truth.

Upvote 0