✟200,676.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
In 1 Cor 11:1 says the the following !!

# 1 BE // GINNMA , is in the Present Tense , Middle or in the Passive Voice , and in in Imperative Mood which means DO IT and in the PLURAL , means to all .

#2 YE FOLLOWERS // MIMETES , is in the Nominative Case , which is the subject in the Plural .

#3 OF ME // MOU , is a POSSESSNAL POSSESSEIVE PROMOUN , in the PLURAL

#4 EVEN AS // KATHOS , is and Adverb

# 5 AS I ALSO // KAGO , PERSONAL POSSESSIVE PRONOUN , in the Nominative Case , in the SLINGULAR .

#6 ( AM ) was added ) , I am of Christ , in the GENITIVE CASE , in the SINGULAR .

#7 Paul as the ONLY apostle appointed to TEACH and to Preach to the GENTILES ,

And in 2 Peter 3:16 says him self that what Paul has WRITTEN are Hard to understand , while are some things HARD to be understood

which they that are UNLEARNED and UNSTABLE WREST , as they do also the other scriptures unto their destruction .

Paul was teaching Rewards in 1 Cor 3:14 .

OSAS , Gal 3:28

Saved by Grace , in Eph 2:8 and in Rom 10:9-10 and in 1 Tim 1:16

That we in 1 Cor 12:5-17 we ate his EYES , EARS , HANDS , and His FEET , his SMELLING and His HEARING .

And in heaven we will GOVERN his Universe and Govern Angel , in Rom 6:2 and 3

dan p

Last edited:

Clare73

Blood-bought
Jun 12, 2012
North Carolina
✟283,884.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

# 1 BE // GINNMA , is in the Present Tense , Middle or in the Passive Voice , and in in Imperative Mood which means DO IT and in the PLURAL , means to all .

#2 YE FOLLOWERS // MIMETES , is in the Nominative Case , which is the subject in the Plural .

# 5 AS I ALSO // KAGO , PERSONAL POSSESSIVE PRONOUN , in the Nominative Case , in the SLINGULAR .

#6 ( AM ) was added ) , I am of Christ , in the GENITIVE CASE , in the SINGULAR .

And in 2 Peter 3:16 says him self that what Paul has WRITTEN are Hard to understand , while are some things HARD to be understood

which they b that are UNLEARNED and UNSTABLE WREST , as they do also the other scriptures unto their destruction .

That we in 1 Cor 12:5-17 we ate his EYES , EARS , HANDS , and His FEET , his SMELLING and His HEARING .

dan p
I follow all the NT.

• Agree
Reactions: Mark Quayle
Upvote 0

Mark Quayle

Monergist; and by reputation, Reformed Calvinist
Site Supporter
May 28, 2018
Pennsylvania
✟800,552.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed

which they b that are UNLEARNED and UNSTABLE WREST , as they do also the other scriptures unto their destruction .

dan p
I don't get your point. How does following the one exclude following the other?

Reactions: Clare73
Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟200,676.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't get your point. How does following the one exclude following the other?
And I believe that what Saul / Paul was to preach began BEFORE // PRO , the foundation over the world , in Eph 1:4 .

And the DISPENSATION of the GRACE of God , was a MYSYERY , the one HAVING been kept secret from the ages in God , the one having created the all things by Jesus Christ .

And it was ONLY Saul // Paul that was chosen to preach the DISPENSATION , OIKINOMIA , which means , OIKOS means house and

AND a sister verse is in Rom 16:25

And Rom 16:26 says But now having been clear as by prophetic scriptures according to the command of the everlasting God , having been known to all the GENTILES ( NOTICE that Jews are not mentioned ) for the OBEDIENCE OF FAITH and all want to be in

the FAITH you have to believe and know what the MYSTERY is to be in the FAITH , PERIOD .

dan p

Upvote 0

Mark Quayle

Site Supporter
May 28, 2018
Pennsylvania
✟800,552.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed
And I believe that what Saul / Paul was to preach began BEFORE // PRO , the foundation over the world , in Eph 1:4 .

And the DISPENSATION of the GRACE of God , was a MYSYERY , the one HAVING been kept secret from the ages in God , the one having created the all things by Jesus Christ .

And it was ONLY Saul // Paul that was chosen to preach the DISPENSATION , OIKINOMIA , which means , OIKOS means house and

AND a sister verse is in Rom 16:25

And Rom 16:26 says But now having been clear as by prophetic scriptures according to the command of the everlasting God , having been known to all the GENTILES ( NOTICE that Jews are not mentioned ) for the OBEDIENCE OF FAITH and all want to be in

the FAITH you have to believe and know what the MYSTERY is to be in the FAITH , PERIOD .

dan p
I'm not saying Paul and Peter are no different from each other. I'm asking how following one implies not following the other. Peter does not deny that the Gentiles are included; though he did behave as though that was the case at one point, but was straightened out on that...

• Useful
Reactions: Hazelelponi
Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟200,676.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm not saying Paul and Peter are no different from each other. I'm asking how following one implies not following the other. Peter does not deny that the Gentiles are included; though he did behave as though that was the case at one point, but was straightened out on that...
And Gal 2:7 says that Paul , having seen that I have been entrusted with the GOSPEL of the UNCIRCUMCISION .

Just as Peter ( was ) of the CIRCUMCISION .

And the Greek word THE // HO is a DEFINITE ARTICLE and it points to the GOSPEL of UNCIRCUNCISION . PERIOD !!

Notice that that Peter is called , just as Peter ( WAS , was added ) OF THE CIRCUMCISION .

Also notice , that it is not called a GOSPEL , Why , because , after ACTS 15 , Peter is not mentioned at all .

And in Gal 2:8 for the ONE having operated in Peter for Apostleship of the CIRCUMCISION ( MEANS JEWS ) operated also in me for the GENTILES .

There are two different GOSPELS , here , without a doubt !!

dan p

Upvote 0

Hammster

The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God.
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2007
New Jerusalem
Visit site
✟1,744,998.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

simplefaith

Mar 28, 2024
malvern
✟762.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
If the Jerusalem church was preaching a different gospel to Paul to different people, why did Paul go to that church to have decided which Jewish laws gentiles be asked to follow? And, why did Paul submit to their decision? What business would it be of theirs if they were preaching a different gospel to different people?

Upvote 0

Mark Quayle

Site Supporter
May 28, 2018
Pennsylvania
✟800,552.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Widowed
And Gal 2:7 says that Paul , having seen that I have been entrusted with the GOSPEL of the UNCIRCUMCISION .

Just as Peter ( was ) of the CIRCUMCISION .

And the Greek word THE // HO is a DEFINITE ARTICLE and it points to the GOSPEL of UNCIRCUNCISION . PERIOD !!

Notice that that Peter is called , just as Peter ( WAS , was added ) OF THE CIRCUMCISION .

Also notice , that it is not called a GOSPEL , Why , because , after ACTS 15 , Peter is not mentioned at all .

And in Gal 2:8 for the ONE having operated in Peter for Apostleship of the CIRCUMCISION ( MEANS JEWS ) operated also in me for the GENTILES .

There are two different GOSPELS , here , without a doubt !!

dan p
There has only ever been one Gospel.

Upvote 0

Guojing

Apr 11, 2019
sg
✟221,115.00
Country
Singapore
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If the Jerusalem church was preaching a different gospel to Paul to different people, why did Paul go to that church to have decided which Jewish laws gentiles be asked to follow? And, why did Paul submit to their decision? What business would it be of theirs if they were preaching a different gospel to different people?

Before Acts 15, the Jerusalem church were insisting that gentile believers must also follow the Law and undergo circumcision (Acts 15:1-2)

That was why Paul had to go, or rather Christ made him go (Galatians 2:2, ref to Galatians 1:12).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟137,968.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Including Luke 12:32-33, like what the early church did in Acts 2:44-45?
I give to the poor, via donations. We need to live in a world more like Acts 2:44-45, a communal society. But America has been poisoned by individualism. We can blame modern society for that, greedy companies, politicians and social media.

Upvote 0

Guojing

Apr 11, 2019
sg
✟221,115.00
Country
Singapore
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I give to the poor, via donations. We need to live in a world more like Acts 2:44-45, a communal society. But America has been poisoned by individualism. We can blame modern society for that, greedy companies, politicians and social media.

Would you accept that Jesus was not speaking to you in Luke 12:32-33, aka Matthew 15:24?

Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟137,968.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Would you accept that Jesus was not speaking to you in Luke 12:32-33, aka Matthew 15:24?
I am a lost sheep that is now bound to Jesus, and have been for years. Jesus is our shepherd. Anyways, have a good night man. It is getting late here.

Matthew 15:24 - But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Upvote 0

Guojing

Apr 11, 2019
sg
✟221,115.00
Country
Singapore
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am a lost sheep that is now bound to Jesus, and have been for years. Jesus is our shepherd. Anyways, have a good night man. It is getting late here.

Matthew 15:24 - But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

But you don't consider yourself part of Israel at least, is that correct?

Upvote 0