Arcadia
✟200,676.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Tis is another verse that shows why ONLY , those saved by the Grace are going to be Resurrected for sure , and this OSAS .

#1 reads , Having been BURIED WITH / SYNTHAPTO is in th AORIST TENSE , PASSIVE VOICE , A PARTICIPLE , IN THE NOMINATIVE CASE , PLURAL .

#2 HIM / AUTOS is a PERSONAL POSSESSIVE PRONOUN , in the DATIVE CASE , and is SINGULAR .

#3 IN BAPTISM / BAPTISMA and BAPTISMA is the person of the HOLY SPIRIT is in the DATIVE CASE , SINGLUAR , and in the NEUTER , meaning Male or Female .

#4 YE ARE RISEN / SYNEGEIRO , in the AORIST TENSE , means the passed tense , PASSIVE VOICE , in the INDICATIVE MOOD which means it is a fact .

#5 Through the FAITH / PISTIS in the GENITIVE , CASE , and SINGULAR

#6 OF THE / is a DIFINITE ARTICILE , GENTIVE CASE , SINGULAR

#7 OPERATION / ENERGIA in the GENTIVE CASE , and in the SINGULAR , of God ,

#8 The one having raised HIM ( CHRIST ) From the DEAD .

This is a parallel verse to me of 1 Cor 15:29 and Rom 6:3 and 4 of the BAPTISMA for the dead and verse 4 the HOLY SPIRIT , PLACES INTO CHRIST DEATH by glory of the FATHER .

dan p

Last edited:

Jan001

Striving to win the prize...
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2013
Midwest
✟136,694.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Salvation is a life-long process. Salvation is not a one-time event. It is the spiritual condition of our soul at the time of our death which determines whether we will enter into eternal life or enter into the condemnation of hell.

Past salvation:
Ephesians 2:5 made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions—it is by grace you have been saved.

Present salvation:
1 Corinthians 1:18 For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.

Future salvation:
1 Timothy 4:16 Watch your life and doctrine closely. Persevere in them, because if you do, you will save both yourself and your hearers.

We must be faithful to the Gospel of Jesus and His commandments until we die in order to be approved worthy to inherit eternal life.

Revelation 2:10 Do not be afraid of what you are about to suffer. I tell you, the devil will put some of you in prison to test you, and you will suffer persecution for ten days. Be faithful, even to the point of death, and I will give you life as your victor’s crown.

Matthew 24:12-13 Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, 13 but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved.
Revelation 3:4a they will walk with Me in white, for they are worthy.

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟200,676.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Salvation is a life-long process. Salvation is not a one-time event. It is the spiritual condition of our soul at the time of our death which determines whether we will enter into eternal life or enter into the condemnation of hell.

Past salvation:
Ephesians 2:5 made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions—it is by grace you have been saved.

Present salvation:
1 Corinthians 1:18 For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.

Future salvation:
1 Timothy 4:16 Watch your life and doctrine closely. Persevere in them, because if you do, you will save both yourself and your hearers.

We must be faithful to the Gospel of Jesus and His commandments until we die in order to be approved worthy to inherit eternal life.

Revelation 2:10 Do not be afraid of what you are about to suffer. I tell you, the devil will put some of you in prison to test you, and you will suffer persecution for ten days. Be faithful, even to the point of death, and I will give you life as your victor’s crown.

Matthew 24:12-13 Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, 13 but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved.
Revelation 3:4a they will walk with Me in white, for they are worthy.
I believe in OSAS and Rom 10:9 and 10 and Gal 3:28 Says that we ARE // ESTE , in the Greek Present tense and in the Indicative Mood and that means better believe it .

You do quote Paul , and your Rev2:10 and Matt 24:12-13 are speaking to Israel

dan p

Upvote 0

Jan001

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2013
Midwest
✟136,694.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
It is best to find all the verses that you can that pertain to salvation and then put them together so you can learn a fuller understanding of salvation.

Some of Paul's teachings concerning the process of salvation are:

Past salvation:

Present salvation:

Future salvation:

These verses are all true.

Paul also disciplined his body so that he would not ever lose his salvation. He likens the pursuit of eternal life as a race for a crown.

1 Corinthians 9:25-27 Everyone who seeks a prize submits himself to rigorous self-discipline in every respect. They do so to win a perishable crown, while we seek an imperishable one. 26 Therefore, I do not run without purpose, nor do I fight like a man beating the air. 27 Rather, I discipline my body and bring it under control, for fear that after preaching to others I myself may be disqualified.

Salvation is a life-long process. It is not a one-time event.

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟200,676.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It is best to find all the verses that you can that pertain to salvation and then put them together so you can learn a fuller understanding of salvation.

Past salvation:

Present salvation:

Future salvation:

Paul also disciplined his body so that he would not ever lose his salvation. He likens the pursuit of eternal life as a race for a crown.

1 Corinthians 9:25-27 Everyone who seeks a prize submits himself to rigorous self-discipline in every respect. They do so to win a perishable crown, while we seek an imperishable one. 26 Therefore, I do not run without purpose, nor do I fight like a man beating the air. 27 Rather, I discipline my body and bring it under control, for fear that after preaching to others I myself may be disqualified.

I have not found a verse that says that salvation is s life-long process . It is not a one-time event and please help me out with a verse , so that I can study it ?

Question , how was Paul saved , your thoughts ?

dan p

Upvote 0

Jan001

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2013
Midwest
✟136,694.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I have not found a verse that says that salvation is s life-long process . It is not a one-time event and please help me out with a verse , so that I can study it ?

dan p
Many people of our time do not realize that the apostles and disciples taught the gospel in person. The letters/epistles were supplement teachings to their oral teaching. These letters were not to take the place of their oral teaching.

Paul further reminds Bishop Timothy of his previous oral preaching in the following:

2 Timothy 2:2 And the things that you have heard from me among many witnesses, commit these to faithful men who will be able to teach others also.

Salvation is a life-long process. We can figure this out if we examine all the Scriptures that pertain to salvation in all the Books of the Bible.

2 Peter 1:1-11
Simon Peter, a servant and apostle of Jesus Christ,
To those who through the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ have received a faith as precious as ours:
2 Grace and peace be yours in abundance through the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord. 3 His divine power has given us everything we need for a godly life through our knowledge of him who called us by his own glory and goodness. 4 Through these he has given us his very great and precious promises, so that through them you may participate in the divine nature, having escaped the corruption in the world caused by evil desires.
5 For this very reason, make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; 6 and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness; 7 and to godliness, mutual affection; and to mutual affection, love. 8 For if you possess these qualities in increasing measure, they will keep you from being ineffective and unproductive in your knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. 9 But whoever does not have them is nearsighted and blind, forgetting that they have been cleansed from their past sins.
10 Therefore, my brothers and sisters, make every effort to confirm your calling and election. For if you do these things, you will never stumble, 11 and you will receive a rich welcome into the eternal kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
IF we continue in obedience to the gospel's commandments until we die, we will then be approved to enter into eternal life. If we do not continue in obedience to the gospel's commandments until we die, we will not be approved to enter into heaven. (A sinful person will be reconciled to God every time he confesses and repents of his sins. 1 John 1:9)
Romans 11:22 Consider therefore the kindness and sternness of God: sternness to those who fell, but kindness to you, provided that you continue in his kindness. Otherwise, you also will be cut off.

We continue in His kindness when we obey His commandments. We do not continue in Hs kindness when we disobey His commandments.

Matthew 19:16-17 Just then a man came up to Jesus and asked, “Teacher, what good thing must I do to get eternal life?” “Why do you ask me about what is good?” Jesus replied. “There is only One who is good. If you want to enter life, keep the commandments.”
Revelation 2:7 Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To the one who is victorious, I will give the right to eat from the tree of life, which is in the paradise of God.

Upvote 0

Jan001

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2013
Midwest
✟136,694.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
God/Jesus struck Saul down to the ground, blinded him, and told him that he was sinning against Him. Paul chose to confess and repent of his sins against Jesus/God and his sins against Christians. Saul was saved through the water baptism of Jesus as He commanded in Matthew 28:18-20. From then on, he became known as Paul.

Acts 9:1-19

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟200,676.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
God/Jesus struck Saul down to the ground, blinded him, and told him that he was sinning against Him. Paul chose to confess and repent of his sins against Jesus/God and his sins against Christians. Saul was saved through the water baptism of Jesus as He commanded in Matthew 28:18-20. From then on, he became known as Paul.

Acts 9:1-19
This what I believe how SAUL // Paul was saved i Acts 9:5 !!

#1 In verse 3 Saul is struck down !

#2 In verse 5 Saul says , Who are you LORD // KYIOS and the Lord said I AM Jesus Whom you are persecuting , it is hard for you to Kick against IRON GOADS ?

# 3 Your thoughts as b to what It is hard for you to kick against the Goads , actually MEANS ?

#4 Ron 10:9 says That if you should CONFESS with your mouth the LORD // KYRIOS JESUS . please notice the Greek word LORD .

#5 In 1 Cor 12:3 it reads , Therefore , I make k own to you that no one speaking by God's Spirit says Jesus is ACCURDED , and no one is ABLE to say LORD // KYIOS Jesus , Except by the Holy Spirit .

#6 In Acts 9:6 Saul says LORD // KYIOS , what do you wish me to do ? Lord can be translated by the words , MASTER or SIR , and Saul calls Jesus LORD // KYIOS .

#7 Than in 1 Tim 1:15 the last 5 words are , Of whom I AM the FIRST // PROTO sinner saved by Grace .

#8 Then in 1 Tim 1:16 that in Me FIRST / / PROTOS Paul was a PATTERN of the ones COMING to believe on Him unto everlasting life and Saul was the FIRST // PROTOS saved by Grace and Saul // Paul first one inducted into the Body of Christ as Paul wrote in 1 Cor 12:13 !!

dan p

Upvote 0

Jan001

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2013
Midwest
✟136,694.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
This what I believe how SAUL // Paul was saved i Acts 9:5 !!

#1 In verse 3 Saul is struck down !

#2 In verse 5 Saul says , Who are you LORD // KYIOS and the Lord said I AM Jesus Whom you are persecuting , it is hard for you to Kick against IRON GOADS ?

# 3 Your thoughts as b to what It is hard for you to kick against the Goads , actually MEANS ?

A goad is an iron farm implement which prods cattle or oxen to do what the farmer desires them to do. Saul was perhaps resisting or ignoring God's call upon him to be the apostle to the Gentiles. In order to get Paul's undivided attention, God struck him down and blinded him.
#4 Ron 10:9 says That if you should CONFESS with your mouth the LORD // KYRIOS JESUS . please notice the Greek word LORD .

#5 In 1 Cor 12:3 it reads , Therefore , I make k own to you that no one speaking by God's Spirit says Jesus is ACCURDED , and no one is ABLE to say LORD // KYIOS Jesus , Except by the Holy Spirit .

#6 In Acts 9:6 Saul says LORD // KYIOS , what do you wish me to do ? Lord can be translated by the words , MASTER or SIR , and Saul calls Jesus LORD // KYIOS .

#7 Than in 1 Tim 1:15 the last 5 words are , Of whom I AM the FIRST // PROTO sinner saved by Grace .

#8 Then in 1 Tim 1:16 that in Me FIRST / / PROTOS Paul was a PATTERN of the ones COMING to believe on Him unto everlasting life and Saul was the FIRST // PROTOS saved by Grace and Saul // Paul first one inducted into the Body of Christ as Paul wrote in 1 Cor 12:13 !!
dan p
Paul was not the first person to be inducted into the Body of Christ. A person becomes Jesus' disciple through the water baptism of Jesus as He commanded in Matthew 28:18-20.

In 1 Tim 1:15, Paul was hyperbolically commenting that he was the worst sinner of all sinners. This is not a literal comment.

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟200,676.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
A goad is an iron farm implement which prods cattle or oxen to do what the farmer desires them to do. Saul was perhaps resisting or ignoring God's call upon him to be the apostle to the Gentiles. In order to get Paul's undivided attention, God struck him down and blinded him.

Paul was not the first person to be inducted into the Body of Christ. A person becomes Jesus' disciple through the water baptism of Jesus as He commanded in Matthew 28:18-20.

In 1 Tim 1:15, Paul was hyperbolically commenting that he was the worst sinner of all sinners. This is not a literal comment.
This hat I say it means , where you say a goad .

#1 And in Acts v 9:5 that Ox goes round and round crushing what b ever .

#2 That is what UNBELIVERS do every day , just go round and round in their unsaved condition !

# 3 Yet under the Law of Moses Saul was BLAMELESS , Phl 3:4,5,6,.

# 4 Saul was saved , WITH OUT QUESTION in Acts 9:5 , and 1 Tim 1:15 Christ Jesus came into the world to SAVE , sinner of whom I am FIORST / PROTOS .

#5 And another proof is 1 Tim 1:16 that Saul is the PATTERN of the ones COM ING to believe on Him ( Him here means Christ ) unto Everlasting life .

#6 Your proof text of Matt 28:19 does not mention the Body of Christ ?

# 7 The 12 disciples never went to all NATIONS // ETHNOS .

#8 Turn to John 11:48 your thoughts on that verse , The Romans shall come and take away BOTH our Place and NATION , so what does NATIONS mean here ?

# 9 And in John 11: 50nnthat that the whole NATION // ETHNOS , it means Israel !!

dan p

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Jan001

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2013
Midwest
✟136,694.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married

# 4 Saul was saved , WITH OUT QUESTION in Acts 9:5 , and 1 Tim 1:15 Christ Jesus came into the world to SAVE , sinner of whom I am FIORST / PROTOS .

#5 And another proof is 1 Tim 1:16 that Saul is the PATTERN of the ones COM ING to believe on Him ( Him here means Christ ) unto Everlasting life .
I would say that Judas Iscariot, one of the original 12 apostles, was the "chief" sinner because he hung himself instead of asking God to be merciful to him and forgive him. Matthew 27:3-5, Mark 14:21

Saul was the "first" persecutor of the Christians to repent and be saved. Saul (now called Paul) is the pattern for other persecutors of Christians to be saved. Acts 9:1-2, 1 Timothy 1:12-13

#6 Your proof text of Matt 28:19 does not mention the Body of Christ ?

The "disciples" of Jesus are the Body of Christ.

Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
# 7 The 12 disciples never went to all NATIONS // ETHNOS .
They went to all of the "known" nations of the world before they died.

Some Scriptures supporting this statement are the following:

Romans 1:8

Romans 10:18

Romans 16:25-27

Colossians 1:6

Colossians 1:23

1 Corinthians 4:9

#8 Turn to John 11:48 your thoughts on that verse , The Romans shall come and take away BOTH our Place and NATION , so what does NATIONS mean here ?
The Roman armies destroyed Jerusalem which was the capital and religious center of the nation of Israel and they also killed most all of the Jewish people in Jerusalem during their siege in AD 70. Luke 21:20 Israel lost its prominence among the nations in AD 70.

The remaining Law-of-Moses' Jews were then scattered throughout the world until 1948.

# 9 And in John 11: 50nnthat that the whole NATION // ETHNOS , it means Israel !!

Yes, in this case, it does mean Israel.

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟200,676.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I would say that Judas Iscariot, one of the original 12 apostles, was the "chief" sinner because he hung himself instead of asking God to be merciful to him and forgive him. Matthew 27:3-5, Mark 14:21

Saul was the "first" persecutor of the Christians to repent and be saved. Saul (now called Paul) is the pattern for other persecutors of Christians to be saved. Acts 9:1-2, 1 Timothy 1:12-13

The "disciples" of Jesus are the Body of Christ.

Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

They went to all of the "known" nations of the world before they died.

Some Scriptures supporting this statement are the following:

The Roman armies destroyed Jerusalem which was the capital and religious center of the nation of Israel and they also killed most all of the Jewish people in Jerusalem during their siege in AD 70. Luke 21:20 Israel lost its prominence among the nations in AD 70.

The remaining Law-of-Moses' Jews were then scattered throughout the world until 1948.

Yes, in this case, it does mean Israel.
Where does it say that the disciples when to the known world ?

I believe that you have misunderstood what I was pointing to the Greek NATION / ETHNOS and I believe that NATION // ETHNOS IN John 11:48 and 11:50 is all about Israel .

And the Greek word ALL // PAS is in the ACCUSATIVE CASE and this case means it is LIMITED , was to preach to Jews ONLY as the Jews are scattered all over the WORLD .

If they were to teach ALL nations , and to Baptize them and then to TEACHING them whatsoever I have commanded you , How LONG do you believe that would TAKE ??

By the way the Greek word NATIONS // ETHNOS is also in the ACCUSATIVE CASE here means LIMITED to Jews and will take 3 1/2 years of Great Tribulation .!!

dan p

Upvote 0

Jan001

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2013
Midwest
✟136,694.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Where does it say that the disciples when to the known world ?

If the faith was "already known/preached" throughout the "world", the disciples had to have preached to all the people there.

I believe that you have misunderstood what I was pointing to the Greek NATION / ETHNOS and I believe that NATION // ETHNOS IN John 11:48 and 11:50 is all about Israel .
RE: John 11:48-50
If a riot/war occurred because of claiming Jesus to be the Jews' king, then Caesar would feel threatened and he would retaliate against the Jews and Jerusalem.
And the Greek word ALL // PAS is in the ACCUSATIVE CASE and this case means it is LIMITED , was to preach to Jews ONLY as the Jews are scattered all over the WORLD.
Peter and other apostles/disciples were instructed to preach to the Jews. Paul and other apostles/disciples were instructed to preach to the Gentiles.

Galatians 2:6-8 As for those who were held in high esteem—whatever they were makes no difference to me; God does not show favoritism—they added nothing to my message. 7 On the contrary, they recognized that I had been entrusted with the task of preaching the gospel to the uncircumcised, just as Peter had been to the circumcised. 8 For God, who was at work in Peter as an apostle to the circumcised, was also at work in me as an apostle to the Gentiles.
If they were to teach ALL nations , and to Baptize them and then to TEACHING them whatsoever I have commanded you , How LONG do you believe that would TAKE ??
It took about 30-35 years to preach to the whole known world. The Scriptures were written before the destruction of Jerusalem and its temple in AD 70.
By the way the Greek word NATIONS // ETHNOS is also in the ACCUSATIVE CASE here means LIMITED to Jews and will take 3 1/2 years of Great Tribulation .!!
The war in AD 70 was against the Jews. This great tribulation did last 3 1/2 years.

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟200,676.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Past salvation:

Present salvation:

Future salvation:

I would like your view of Eph 2:8 and will respond on Tuesday the 23 !!

dan p

Upvote 0

Jan001

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2013
Midwest
✟136,694.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I would like your view of Eph 2:8 and will respond on Tuesday the 23 !!

dan p
"For it is by grace that you have been saved through faith. This has not come from you but from the gift of God."

This "grace" was applied to the soul through the water baptism as commanded by Jesus in Matthew 28:18-19:

"Then Jesus approached them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Go, therefore, and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,"

Mark 16:16 Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved; whoever does not believe will be condemned.

The person who does not believe will not receive the baptism as commanded by Jesus in Matthew 28:18-19 and so he will be condemned.

It is the water baptism commanded by Jesus in Matthew 28:18-19 which initially saves us and gives us the Holy Spirit. Acts 2:38

It is the water baptism commanded Jesus in Matthew 28:18-19 which makes us born from above (born again) of water and the spirit.

John 3:3-5 Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born again.” 4 “How can someone be born when they are old?” Nicodemus asked. “Surely they cannot enter a second time into their mother’s womb to be born!” 5 Jesus answered, “Very truly I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless they are born of water and the Spirit.

It is this water baptism commanded by Jesus in Matthew 28:18-19 which forgives both Adam's sin and our own sins that are on our souls at the time of our baptism.

Acts 22:16 And now what are you waiting for? Get up, be baptized and wash your sins away, calling on his name.’ (Matthew 28:18-19)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟200,676.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"For it is by grace that you have been saved through faith. This has not come from you but from the gift of God."

This "grace" was applied to the soul through the water baptism as commanded by Jesus in Matthew 28:18-19:

"Then Jesus approached them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Go, therefore, and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,"

Mark 16:16 Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved; whoever does not believe will be condemned.

The person who does not believe will not receive the baptism as commanded by Jesus in Matthew 28:18-19 and so he will be condemned.

It is the water baptism commanded by Jesus in Matthew 28:18-19 which initially saves us and gives us the Holy Spirit. Acts 2:38

It is the water baptism commanded Jesus in Matthew 28:18-19 which makes us born from above (born again) of water and the spirit.

John 3:3-5 Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born again.” 4 “How can someone be born when they are old?” Nicodemus asked. “Surely they cannot enter a second time into their mother’s womb to be born!” 5 Jesus answered, “Very truly I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless they are born of water and the Spirit.

It is this water baptism commanded by Jesus in Matthew 28:18-19 which forgives both Adam's sin and our own sins that are on our souls at the time of our baptism.

Acts 22:16 And now what are you waiting for? Get up, be baptized and wash your sins away, calling on his name.’ (Matthew 28:18-19)
I have NEVER heard that view , how Adam and Eve were baptized , and would like to see that verse as I have not seen it and water baptism was HOW they were saved ?

dan p

Upvote 0

Jan001

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2013
Midwest
✟136,694.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I have NEVER heard that view , how Adam and Eve were baptized , and would like to see that verse as I have not seen it and water baptism was HOW they were saved ?

dan p
Adam and Eve were not required to be water baptized. They died before the New Testament requirements were put into force by Jesus' death on the cross.

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟200,676.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Adam and Eve were not required to be water baptized. They died before the New Testament requirements were put into force by Jesus' death on the cross.
Your thoughts . were Adam and Eve LOST ?

Or were Adam and Eve , Saved ??

dan p

Upvote 0