WHAT IS 1 PETER 3:21 REALLY SATING TO US ??

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟199,332.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Now all who believed were gathered together, and had all things in common, ...Acts 2:44 Psalm 106:47
Concerning our common salvation, I found it necessary to write to you exhorting you to contend earnestly for the faith. J

And you quoted Acts 2:44 and then Psa 106:47 and they are not comparable , why not ??

dan p

Upvote 0

keepitsimple144

Feb 17, 2024
midwest
✟10,120.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And in Acts 15:12 Paul was already reaching the GENTILES with SIGNS and MIRACLES .
You are the God who performs miracles; You display your power among the peoples.
With power you redeemed your people; Ps 77:14-15
Now I know that the Lord gives victory to His chosen king; Psalm 20:6

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟199,332.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You are the God who performs miracles; You display your power among the peoples.
With power you redeemed your people; Ps 77:14-15
Now I know that the Lord gives victory to His chosen king; Psalm 20:6
Nothing new here and you quote a lot of verse about Israel so moving on !!

dan p

Upvote 0

keepitsimple144

Feb 17, 2024
midwest
✟10,120.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Nothing new here and you quote a lot of verse about Israel so moving on !!
He will stand and shepherd his flock...
And they will live securely, for then his greatness will reach to the ends of the earth.
And he will be our peace; Micah 5:2-5

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟199,332.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
He will stand and shepherd his flock...
And they will live securely, for then his greatness will reach to the ends of the earth.
And he will be our peace; Micah 5:2-5
And the OP is 1 Peter 3:31 , and will rely when you address the OP , SORRY !!

dan p

Upvote 0

keepitsimple144

Feb 17, 2024
midwest
✟10,120.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And the OP is 1 Peter 3:31 ,
It now saves you through the resurrection of Jesus Christ.
and will rely when you address the OP , SORRY !!
The Son is the radiance of God’s glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven. Heb 1:3

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟199,332.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Spiritual Fullness in Christ

So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live your lives in him, Col 2:6
And I will bite , explain how { to live your lives in him , Col 2:6 ???

dan p

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟199,332.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
God made no distinction between us and them, having cleansed their hearts by faith. Acts 15:8-9
BUT Acts 15:8-9 is speaking to Israel and NOT to the BODY of Christ and that makes your CONTEXT , NULL and VOID !!

dan p

Upvote 0

keepitsimple144

Feb 17, 2024
midwest
✟10,120.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
BUT Acts 15:8-9 is speaking to Israel and NOT to the BODY of Christ and that makes your CONTEXT , NULL and VOID !!
danny was astonished that the gift of the Holy Spirit had poured out even on Gentiles.

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟199,332.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
danny was astonished that the gift of the Holy Spirit had poured out even on Gentiles.

And I am astonished how QUICKLY the OP has turned into what many call BILGE instead of speaking about 1 Peter 3:21 and want to be known as a DISPENSATIONALIST and not known as a DISPUTATIOUS and will only reply to any OP .

DAN P

Upvote 0

keepitsimple144

Feb 17, 2024
midwest
✟10,120.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And I am astonished how QUICKLY the OP has turned into what many call BILGE instead of speaking about 1 Peter 3:21 and want to be known as a DISPENSATIONALIST and not known as a DISPUTATIOUS and will only reply to any OP .
Consider your covetous, idolatrous earthly nature dead, because of these things the wrath of God is coming upon the sons of disobedience... and put on the new nature, renewed in Christ who is all, and is in all; In this new life, it doesn’t matter if you are a Jew or a Gentile... Col 3:5-11

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟199,332.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Consider your covetous, idolatrous earthly nature dead, because of these things the wrath of God is coming upon the sons of disobedience... and put on the new nature, renewed in Christ who is all, and is in all; In this new life, it doesn’t matter if you are a Jew or a Gentile... Col 3:5-11
So help me out on ECC 11:5 , As thou knowest not what is the way of the spirit NOR how the BONES do n grow in the WOMB of her that is with CHILD . , what say you ??

dan p

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

keepitsimple144

Feb 17, 2024
midwest
✟10,120.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So help me out on ECC 11:5 , As thou knowest not what is the way of the spirit NOR how the BONES do n grow in the WOMB of her that is with CHILD . , what say you ??
When you go to the house of God draw near to hear rather than to give the sacrifice of fools, for they do not know that they do evil. Eccl 5:1

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟199,332.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
When you go to the house of God draw near to hear rather than to give the sacrifice of fools, for they do not know that they do evil. Eccl 5:1
Pro 28:14 and many there are that writing BALDERDASH and Happy is the man that feareth always , but he that HARDENETH his heart shall fall into MISCHIEF

DAN P

Upvote 0

keepitsimple144

Feb 17, 2024
midwest
✟10,120.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Pro 28:14 and many there are that writing BALDERDASH and Happy is the man that feareth always , but he that HARDENETH his heart shall fall into MISCHIEF
He who is of a proud heart stirs up strife, But he who trusts in the Lord will be prospered. Prov 28:25

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟199,332.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
He who is of a proud heart stirs up strife, But he who trusts in the Lord will be prospered. Prov 28:25
Makes me GLAD to see that you are LEARNING what Proverbs 28:25 is teaching ??

Just love the Proverbs and Ecclesiastes !!

dan p

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟199,332.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm not sure at all that this thread is about faith, nor how to live by faith. Too much in this thread contradicts Scripture. When this is ever pointed out in this or other threads, more confusion is posted and nothing is resolved/ no one is healed
I do agree with you as the OP was about 1 Peter 3:21 and some that do not KNOW

that the subject , confuses the OP .

The question is about BAPTISMA which is the HOLY SPIRIT and this Greek word is used 22 times from Matthew though 1 Peter 3:21 and Eph 4:5 says One Lord , One Faith , One BAPTISMA and just check the Greek text and see , when you check BLUE LETTER BIBLE or check BIBLE HUB and SEE .

That is why I write word for word and show what the TENSES , MOODS and CASES are for every word !!

Most just refuse and run over CONTEXT and MIX what Peter and what Paul wrote and confuse the OP and come to the wrong CONCLUSION .

dan p

Last edited:
Upvote 0