WHAT IS 1 PETER 3:21 REALLY SATING TO US ??

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟199,232.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
For we also have had the gospel, the good news of salvation proclaimed to us, just as they did; but it was of no value to them, because they did not share the faith of those who obeyed. (Heb 4:2)

He became the source of eternal salvation for all who obey Him. Heb 5:9
And the book of Hebrews was written to Israel and NOT to the BODY of Christ . period !!

dan p

Upvote 0

keepitsimple144

Feb 17, 2024
midwest
✟10,016.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And the book of Hebrews was written to Israel and NOT to the BODY of Christ . period !!
You're entitled to your opinion danny boy.

Now God speaks to us through His Son; Heb 1:1-4
Consequently, faith comes from hearing the word; Rom 10:17
Say to those who prophesy out of their own imagination: ‘Hear the word of the Lord!' Ezek 13:2

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟199,232.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Say to those who prophesy out of their own imagination: ‘Hear the word of the Lord!' Ezek 13:2
I believe that CONTEXT takes preference , before any conclusion !!

dan p

Upvote 0

keepitsimple144

Feb 17, 2024
midwest
✟10,016.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I believe that CONTEXT takes preference , before any conclusion !!
Now all who believed were gathered together, and had all things in common, ...Acts 2:44 Psalm 106:47
Concerning our common salvation, I found it necessary to write to you exhorting you to contend earnestly for the faith. Jude 1:3

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟199,232.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Now all who believed were gathered together, and had all things in common, ...Acts 2:44 Psalm 106:47
Concerning our common salvation, I found it necessary to write to you exhorting you to contend earnestly for the faith. Jude 1:3
And they did have all things COMMON in Acts 2:44 ?

And has anyone seen this happen !!

Verse 45 in Acts , says , they were selling the POSSESSIONS and GOODS and were DIVIDING them to ALL , according as anyone was having need !!

Acts is mostly all written to ISRAEL .

dan p

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟199,232.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And danny was astonished that the gift of the Holy Spirit had been poured out even on Gentiles. Acts 10:45
I am more ASTONISHED that many never consider that the CONTEXT is all Jewish and that Peter is also in verse 45 and that also upon the GENTILES the gift of the Holy Spirit had been POURED OUT .

Verse 45 is speaking about the DAY OF PENTECOST , PERIOD

The BODY OF CHRIST as not yet spoken of and CONTEXT trumps CONCLUSION !!

dan p

Upvote 0

keepitsimple144

Feb 17, 2024
midwest
✟10,016.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am more ASTONISHED that many never consider that the CONTEXT is all Jewish and that Peter is also in verse 45 and that also upon the GENTILES the gift of the Holy Spirit had been POURED OUT .
Verse 45 is speaking about the DAY OF PENTECOST , PERIOD
The BODY OF CHRIST as not yet spoken of and CONTEXT trumps CONCLUSION !!
Don't hurt yourself danny boy.
So in Christ Jesus you are all children of God through faith, for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise. Gal 3:26-29

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟199,232.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

And the HOLY SPIRIT had Paul write this in 1 Cor 11;1 !!

Be ye IMITATORS of Me , just as I also am of Christ , in other words , just as Paul IMITATE Christ !!

dan p

Upvote 0

keepitsimple144

Feb 17, 2024
midwest
✟10,016.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Be ye IMITATORS of Me , just as I also am of Christ , in other words , just as Paul IMITATE Christ !!

Spiritual Fullness in Christ

So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live your lives in him, Col 2:6

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟199,232.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

And never said that I am PROPHET and NEVER use my imagination , and that is why I use the KJV Greek text , with those Greek words for my proof and stay away from writing BILGE .

dan p

Upvote 0

keepitsimple144

Feb 17, 2024
midwest
✟10,016.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And never said that I am PROPHET and NEVER use my imagination , and that is why I use the KJV Greek text , with those Greek words for my proof and stay away from writing BILGE .
Why would you imagine that learning a foreign language would give you spiritual life in Christ?
There is no difference between Jew and Gentile, Rom 3:22
For you are all one in Christ Jesus. Gal 3:28

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟199,232.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Why would you imagine that learning a foreign language would give you spiritual life in Christ?
There is no difference between Jew and Gentile, Rom 3:22
For you are all one in Christ Jesus. Gal 3:28
# 1 Because in 2 Peter , for the prophecy CAME NOT // OV is a DISJUNCATIVE PARTICLE NEGATIVE and it NEVERRR old time by the will of man , BUT holy men of God , spake as they were moved by the HOLY SPIRIT , and there some that say that there are many books that should be in the bible and some have added 7 more books to the bible .

Words in the bible have many meaning , with Tenses , Voices , Cases , and Moods and many Pronouns !!

dan p

Upvote 0

keepitsimple144

Feb 17, 2024
midwest
✟10,016.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
# 1 Because in 2 Peter , for the prophecy CAME NOT // OV is a DISJUNCATIVE PARTICLE NEGATIVE and it NEVERRR old time by the will of man , BUT holy men of God , spake as they were moved by the HOLY SPIRIT , and there some that say that there are many books that should be in the bible and some have added 7 more books to the bible .

Words in the bible have many meaning , with Tenses , Voices , Cases , and Moods and many Pronouns !!
You should not be surprised at my saying, ‘You must be born again.’ John 3:7

Through Him you believe in God, who raised him from the dead and glorified Him, ...1 Peter 1:21

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟199,232.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You should not be surprised at my saying, ‘You must be born again.’ John 3:7

Through Him you believe in God, who raised him from the dead and glorified Him, ...1 Peter 1:21
And I am not SURPRISED as there are many that believe that the NEW COVENNT is still in practice and know as yet has proven

how a person is saved under the NEW COVENANT even as I shown , how they are saved under the N C !!

And [ TO BE BORN AGAIN } is for Israel . in Eze 36 , explains it ALL >

The number one reason we as Grace believers are NOT BORN AGAIN , is because we are a new creation IN Christ and are PART of his BODY , and that means , since He is the HEAD , we are His EYES , His EARS , His SENSE of SMELL , His Hearing , and His Hand .

dan p

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

keepitsimple144

Feb 17, 2024
midwest
✟10,016.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And I am not SURPRISED ...
[ TO BE BORN AGAIN } is for Israel . in Eze 36 , explains it ALL >
Or is He the God of the Jews only?
The number one reason we as Grace believers are NOT BORN AGAIN , is because we are a new creation IN Christ...
Is He not also the God of the Gentiles? Yes, of the Gentiles also; Since He accepts Gentiles as well as Jews, because of their faith in Christ. Rom 3:29-30

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟199,232.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Or is He the God of the Jews only?

Is He not also the God of the Gentiles? Yes, of the Gentiles also; Since He accepts Gentiles as well as Jews, because of their faith in Christ. Rom 3:29-30
So , where will those in the NEW COVENANT spend there FIRST 1000 years ?

And were will the Body of Christ there FIRST 1OOO years ?

dan p

Upvote 0

keepitsimple144

Feb 17, 2024
midwest
✟10,016.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So , where will those in the NEW COVENANT spend there FIRST 1000 years ?
And were will the Body of Christ there FIRST 1OOO years ?
Don't forget that with the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day. 2 Peter 3:8-9

Upvote 0

keepitsimple144

Feb 17, 2024
midwest
✟10,016.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And I believe it also and is a good CONTEXT and good CONCLUSION !!
Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him for a thousand years. Rev 20:6

You also, like living stones, are built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. 1 Peter 2:4-6

Last edited:
Upvote 0