✟439,984.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
The language is in flux, yes.

Language changes naturally. Forced absurd definitions don't "take".

Here's a pretty good example, skip to 5:30 and watch to 6:00 to see the slip.

This is an example of what Orwell would call "doublethink" and in short, it's the demand you hold contradictory concepts in your mind at the same time.
I can understand why you might have the instinct to believe that you would recognize such blatant tyranny as "something evil" and imposed by dictat...but it's more often dressed up as "something moral and good" and imposed by the insipid masses.

The irony of course is that you speak of oppression....and defend those who rob others of their own choice of words, if not their livelihoods.

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟340,267.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Ahh, the old “I know you are but what am I” comeback. It brings back memories…
And yet you still can't explain it even though you've been asked many times. I noticed this about the trans believers. They make an awful lot of claims, but can't explain or back up any of them. It truly is a faith based belief system.

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟340,267.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Schools are the de facto “social-indoctrination-centers” for the children in our society; many ideologies are taught there.
Religion has its own sphere and locations to indoctrinate the willing to their brand of “faith”.
Well at least you recognize this. A lot of our leftist friends fully deny there is indoctrination of ideology going on.

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟340,267.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Men produce either XX or XY sperm cells, women only produce ova that are XX.
Yet every single human being is made from the fusion of these cells, is it really so inconceivable that sometimes the brain (which is “wired” only after the genitals are formed), might express the genitalia of the opposite sex?
And yet there is zero evidence for this. Once again you are taking a faith based approach. You might as well have said biology is built a certain way but I believe that women can actually have man brains because I want to believe that.
Over 99.3% of people will be either cis-male or cis-female. They’re trying to teach the ~0.6% that it’s okay if they feel like they’re not part of the ~99.3%.
No they are are not. They are trying to teach the 99.3% that they might actually be part of the .6%. They shouldn't be teaching any of this. It's harmful to kids.

Upvote 0

ToddNotTodd

Iconoclast
Feb 17, 2004
✟256,056.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Married
And yet you still can't explain it even though you've been asked many times. I noticed this about the trans believers. They make an awful lot of claims, but can't explain or back up any of them. It truly is a faith based belief system.
I (as well as many others here) have explained this to death. And then after we’ve explained it, there’s the chorus of “No you haven’t! Lalala I can’t hear you!” responses from the willfully ignorant. The paranoid about natural changes in language is fascinating.

I read in Psychology Today (which I’m sure is ran by communists or aliens or the Illuminati according to some people here), that conservatives are driven by fear and anxiety. So the ‘trans derangement syndrome’ definitely tracks.

• Agree
Reactions: A2SG
Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟340,267.00
Faith
Pentecostal
I (as well as many others here) have explained this to death. And then after we’ve explained it, there’s the chorus of “No you haven’t! Lalala I can’t hear you!” responses from the willfully ignorant. The paranoid about natural changes in language is fascinating.
You haven't answered any of my questions. The only thing you have done is post a definition form Oxford dictionary. The dictionary actually affirmed that gender always refers to sex. And you failed to explain how gender differs from sex. Please give us a post number where you explained the difference between gender and sex.

You've also failed to define woman.

Here's how it usually goes.

Us- Whats gender?
Left- it's an identity
Us- Of what
Left- Of what they feel like
Us- Feel like what?
Left- their gender
Us- what gender
Left- what they feel like
Us- A man feels like a woman?
Left-yes
Us- you mean like biological woman
Left- no the female gender
Us- what's female gender
Left-an identity

And on it goes. No definition of gender is ever offered. It's all a big circle. And you have done the same thing. Made a claim that you explained it and when asked to point it out you can't.

Another big fail.

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟340,267.00
Faith
Pentecostal
read in Psychology Today (which I’m sure is ran by communists or aliens or the Illuminati according to some people here), that conservatives are driven by fear and anxiety. So the ‘trans derangement syndrome’ definitely tracks.
Which has nothing to do with explaining or defining gender or showing how gender has nothing to do with sex.

Reactions: RileyG
Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟439,984.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I (as well as many others here) have explained this to death.

What's one more time then?

Quit stalling....

This does nothing but damage your claim that you understand the concept.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Chesterton

Whats So Funny bout Peace Love and Understanding
Site Supporter
May 24, 2008
Flatland
✟876,030.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
This is an example of what Orwell would call "doublethink" and in short, it's the demand you hold contradictory concepts in your mind at the same time.
Here's another example of exactly that. "Three sentences later..." :D

• Winner
Reactions: Ceallaigh
Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟439,984.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
You haven't answered any of my questions. The only thing you have done is post a definition form Oxford dictionary. The dictionary actually affirmed that gender always refers to sex. And you failed to explain how gender differs from sex. Please give us a post number where you explained the difference between gender and sex.

You've also failed to define woman.

Here's how it usually goes.

Us- Whats gender?
Left- it's an identity
Us- Of what
Left- Of what they feel like
Us- Feel like what?
Left- their gender
Us- what gender
Left- what they feel like
Us- A man feels like a woman?
Left-yes
Us- you mean like biological woman
Left- no the female gender
Us- what's female gender
Left-an identity

And on it goes. No definition of gender is ever offered. It's all a big circle. And you have done the same thing. Made a claim that you explained it and when asked to point it out you can't.

Another big fail.

Yeah, that's a pretty good example...the circular definition.

The more annoying one imo typically goes like...

Left- gender is a set of clothing, behaviors, social/cultural norms, and personal feelings
Us- when women wear suits and pants and men wear drag....those are transgender people?
Left- well no...but they can be...
Us- when men decide to become nurses and women do math or leave the kitchen...those are transgender people?
Left- well no...but they can be....
Us- then we must be talking about personal feelings?
Left- but it's more than that....
Us- what more?
Left- gender is a set of clothing, behaviors, social/cultural norms, and personal feelings
Us- are you having stroke?

That one is also a circular loop.

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟340,267.00
Faith
Pentecostal

Us- when women wear suits and pants and men wear drag....those are transgender people?
Us- when men decide to become nurses and women do math or leave the kitchen...those are transgender people?
Us- what more?

Absolutely. I also love the

left male - "a man feels he is a woman therefore he is one."
Us-whats a woman and how does a man know what a woman feels like?
Left male- I can't answer that I'm a man. I asked a woman and she said she can't answer that.
Us-but a man knows what a woman feels like when a woman doesn't even know?
Left male- silence

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Chesterton

Whats So Funny bout Peace Love and Understanding
Site Supporter
May 24, 2008
Flatland
✟876,030.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single

Us- what more?

Absolutely. I also love the

left male - "a man feels he is a woman therefore he is one."
Us-whats a woman and how does a man know what a woman feels like?
Left male- I can't answer that I'm a man. I asked a woman and she said she can't answer that.
Us-but a man knows what a woman feels like when a woman doesn't even know?
Left male- silence
Almost 10 years ago I had a discussion with a CF member dude who allegedly thought he was a lady. I asked him what it feels like to feel female. I'll post the link to what I said here, and if you can scroll down 3 posts to post #72, you see his vague response in which the best he can do is t's "hard to describe".

He also seems to contradict himself by saying that if I woke up tomorrow with a vagina instead of a penis, I wouldn't feel any different. My goodness, if that wouldn't make me feel any different, I can't imagine what would.

Upvote 0

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟248,656.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
Almost 10 years ago I had a discussion with a CF member dude who allegedly thought he was a lady. I asked him what it feels like to feel female. I'll post the link to what I said here, and if you can scroll down 3 posts to post #72, you see his vague response in which the best he can do is t's "hard to describe".

He also seems to contradict himself by saying that if I woke up tomorrow with a vagina instead of a penis, I wouldn't feel any different. My goodness, if that wouldn't make me feel any different, I can't imagine what would.
I identify as 65 so I can retire and collect social security. Anyone who doesn’t accept my trans age is an ageist bigot ;)

Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

May God be with you and bless you.
Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟615,072.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I identify as handicapped and therefore demand to be allowed to park wherever I want to. And to also be put at the head of the line for everything. And receive disability pay from the government. Some call that fraud, I call it being transabled.

Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

May God be with you and bless you.
Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟615,072.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Should've said something like:

"I can kill with a smile, I can wound with my eyes. And I can ruin your faith with my casual lies. And I only reveal what I want you to see. I hide like a child but I'm always a woman to me. I can lead you to love, I can take you or leave you. I can ask for the truth but I'll never believe you. And I'll take what you give me as long as it's free." with apologies to Billy Joel.

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟340,267.00
Faith
Pentecostal
I identify as handicapped and therefore demand to be allowed to park wherever I want to. And to also be put at the head of the line for everything. And receive disability pay from the government. Some call that fraud, I call it being transabled.
This brings up another good point. When you say something like this our leftist friends would tell you that you can't claim that because there is no evidence that you are indeed disabled. And you are not allowed to park in a handicapped stall or collect disability unless you can prove it. And there are ways to prive you are not.

Same would go for the age thing including ways to prive you are not 65. In these two instances what you identify as is irrelevant. If course we could come up with any number of scenarios that.fit that.

But when it comes to being having a transgender identity no evidence us required.

Yet they will turn around and say that if a male says he is a female he is a female and dies bit have to do anything to prive it and there is no way to disprove the identity.

The incongruence in their thought is astounding. There is no consistency at all in their thought processes regarding this.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.