Riley Gaines outs Biden's new Title IX revision - exposing it's erasure of women in sports

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟927,778.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Riley notes the "Erasure of women from the women's domain" of - women's sports.

Expert women's swimmer - Riley Gains saw the 6'4" genetic male swim to win a national women's event title by out-swimming all the women in the 500 meter free style - easily winning by several body lengths against world class women champions.

She also says in the video that the women were subjected to having this 6'4" genetic male fully expose himself in their women's locker room while the women themselves were without cover - no notice, no warning, no consent given by the women - just commanded to submit to new rules made by "the rulers", making victims of actual women in their own women's sporting events.

Does it get worse? Well... you decide.

Riley Gaines goes on to tell how she competed against the 6'4" genetic male - and tied with him in first place for the 200 Meter women's freestyle national championship. The overlords said that they would not give the title to Gaines nor share it with her - but it would go to the 6'4" genetic male towering above her in height since they needed it for the "pictures" and their need to comply with their directive "when photos are being taken it is crucial that the trophy" is in the genetic males' hands for these women's sporting events, where the male either easily wins or ties for first place".

"Title IX is the education civil rights law Congress passed in 1972 that demands schools receiving federal funds ban discrimination in programs and activities "on the basis of sex." It’s a straightforward measure that was ground-changing for women and their access to school sports."

Some web-site spin editors call it a "Trump law".

"
One thing that DeVos and others are concerned about is Biden's decision to redefine “sex” to include gender identity – something Congress has not done.
This change will allow for transgender students to choose which bathrooms and locker rooms they want to use"

In other words - as Riley Gaines observed in her own women's sports testimony where women were victimized by this sort of "rule" -- it lets men into women's locker rooms and gets the 6'4" genetic males in direct physical competition with actual women where even if the women were physically able to tie with the man towering above her in stature -- the trophy for that women's sporting event would go to the male - not the female.,

This makes perfect sense to a lot of the news agencies and left-ledge political sources -- but what about mainstream America?

The press releases on the left argue that Biden's version of IX is protecting students - as if this erasure of women, and violation of their safe spaces in locker rooms - is what America needs to keep students safe. Who buys that?

CNN may be able to help with that last question

"conservatives have argued that transgender women and girls" (for example -- 6'4" men ) "have physical advantages over ... women and girls in sports, though a 2017 report found “no direct or consistent research” on any such advantage."

There you have it - they dug up a 2017 bit of "research" saying that a 6'4" male has zero physical advantage over a 5'6" girl/women because ... well.. you know... women are just that much more amazing than men no matter what the man's actual physical ability is.

I don't know if there is a sufficient level of anesthesia out here to convince me that CNN has a point - but I suppose it is theoretically possible just before I would have lost consciousness I might suppose it made sense.... but I tend to doubt it.

Last edited:

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟927,778.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Wow - the party accusing Republicans of not being considerate of women - is the one erasing women from women's sports and then there is the victimization of women in their own locker rooms thing that Riley saw first hand.

Main stream America needs to wake up

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟927,778.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
From: - Muscular Strength in Women Compared to Men | Livestrong.com

"According to the American Council on Exercise men have more type ll muscle fibers while women have more type l. Type ll muscle fibers ensure that men have a greater power output; while women, with their predominance of type l fibers, have a greater capacity for recovery than men."

"According to the Journal of Exercise Physiology, women generally produce about two-thirds the amount of total strength and applied force that men produce. Women are also physically built so that they generally carry two-thirds as much muscle mass as men."

But have no fear - there is an area where Women's performance get closer to men in strength - -

"It can be seen, however, that women tend to match the strength of men more closely in lower body muscles than in upper body muscles. For examples, squats and lunges come easier to women than push-ups or pull-ups."

"As sure as power lifting and other muscle building sports and exercise programs are more challenging for women, many flexibility-related movements are more challenging for men. Because muscles are essential in the flexibility equation, it must be credited to women that they have the muscular strength advantage in certain areas."

Upvote 0

Vambram

Born-again Christian; Constitutional conservative
Dec 3, 2006
Saint James, Missouri
✟75,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
There is absolutely no doubt that biological male transgender athletes have a competitive advantage when competing against biological women. Therefore, this is completely and unequivocally unfair to women.

Upvote 0

Laodicean60

Jul 2, 2023
NM
✟35,952.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I saw a video the other night of a high school track competition, I think it was the 440 and this dude waxed them poor girls by 6 sec. Then they compared his time to boys, he would have come in 61st place.

• Agree
Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0

Vambram

Born-again Christian; Constitutional conservative
Dec 3, 2006
Saint James, Missouri
✟75,211.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
She's just a grifter and a sore loser.
Biological males should NOT be competing against Biological females in women's sports. There is absolutely ZERO factual doubts that males have a physical advantage when competing with women in women's sports. Why does this appear to be so difficult for liberals to accept those facts?

• Agree
Reactions: DJWhalen
Upvote 0

Laodicean60

Jul 2, 2023
NM
✟35,952.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
There is absolutely no doubt that biological male transgender athletes have a competitive advantage when competing against biological women. Therefore, this is completely and unequivocally unfair to women.
I feel those who support men in girl's sports are ignorant. They didn't have daughters who played sports and watched how hard they trained. I'm sure all the female athletes don't like it either.

• Agree
Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟927,778.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
She's just a grifter and a sore loser.
she tied with a 6'4" male in a swim competition -- and is in her own right a world class women's champion among actual women. But I get your point - the left wants to dismiss all the facts so they won't get in the way of a good story. No doubt you are right about that.

• Agree
Upvote 0

FireDragon76

Site Supporter
Apr 30, 2013
Orlando, Florida
✟1,276,177.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
I feel those who support men in girl's sports are ignorant. They didn't have daughters who played sports and watched how hard they trained. I'm sure all the female athletes don't like it either.

Neither Lia Thomas nor Riley Gaines had a podium finish, so Ms. Gaines is just being a bigoted drama queen. If she doesn't like being beaten in women's sports, maybe she should spend more time swimming and less time in an ugly culture war against her trans neighbors.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Laodicean60

Jul 2, 2023
NM
✟35,952.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Neither Lia Thomas nor Riley Gaines had a podium finish, so Ms. Gaines is just being a bigoted drama queen. If she doesn't like being beaten in women's sports, maybe she should spend more time swimming and less time in an ugly culture war against her trans neighbors.
I'm speaking in general since I had daughters who competed.

Upvote 0

WolfGate

Site Supporter
Jun 14, 2004
South Carolina
✟457,774.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Over a decade ago, when I believe it was Connecticut allowed high school boys to swim on their school's girl's team if the school didn't have a boy's team in the same season, I was administratively involved with swimming in our state. The great thing about USA Swimming is they keep a complete database of all times that swimmers obtain in US Swimming or sanctioned high school or college meets. There was talk in our state organization about if that type of rule would be pushed to other states. I took on the task of examining the data to try and quantify possible impacts.

I examined 50 freestyle. While I no longer have all that data, I do recall the overall conclusion. It was this. Under 200 women, all ages, qualified for the Olympic trials in 50 freestyle. However, just among 17-19 year old high school senior boys, if they were allowed to qualify for the women's Olympic trials, roughly 3% had qualifying times. There are about 175,000 girls swimming in high school and about 135,000 boys. So, about 4000 high school boys would have qualified for the women's US Olympic trials - that would be way larger when you add in college and professional adult men.

Given the men's world record in 50 freestyle is 2.7 seconds faster than the women's, I think it's obvious no woman would ever be on the Olympic team if men could swim in the women's trials. I do understand that with trans athletes they are undergoing some level of transition. I have yet to see any real data that would state that a man who transitions goes back to the relative position in her new gender that would be equivalent to where they would have been in their birth gender. What is see is cases like Lia Thomas, where they perform much better compared to their new gender's peers than they did against their birth gender.

One mantra I had with my kids is "you can choose to do anything but you can't choose to do everything". Some choices exclude others. Transitioning genders to a new one should preclude competing as your new gender in sports where you gain an advantage because of your birth gender. I don't understand why this seems controversial. Some sports, and swimming is one, have agreed to create categories for transitioned athletes. That seems to not be enough, which tells me a lot.

Upvote 0