Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
That's what schools are trying to get little kids to do.
Well, to be fair, some kids do struggle with this. It can be confusing when you don't feel the way people tell you you're supposed to feel.

-- A2SG, especially when you don't have a lot of experience to draw on....

Upvote 0

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟248,847.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
Well, to be fair, some kids do struggle with this. It can be confusing when you don't feel the way people tell you you're supposed to feel.

-- A2SG, especially when you don't have a lot of experience to draw on....
Children are impressionable. The brain isn’t fully mature until age 25. Telling them they are the other gender will only confuse them.

• Agree
Reactions: rjs330
Upvote 0

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟248,847.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
No, it's about you thinking you know someone else's identity better than they do.

I wonder how you'd react if I started claiming I know your identity better than you do.

-- A2SG, you okay with that?
How would a man know what a woman is like other than based on her behavior or stereotypes? Gender roles are a social construct. Gender is not.

I find it offensive any man can scream he’s a woman and go into woman only spaces. That’s not logical or scientific.

Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟440,134.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I don't know of any way of doing so without dissecting the brain...and even that wouldn't be conclusive.

So at this point...there's roughly equal evidence of the soul and gender.

Oh ye faithful.

Yes, your contempt has been noted. If you don't mind, I'll remain unconvinced that everything that is different from the assumed norm is automatically considered "wrong."

Normal has nothing to do "right" or "wrong".

I didn't say anything about wrong....did I?

I explained it pretty well the first time I said it.

You've never explained it....in this thread or any other. It's pretty obvious you have no idea what you're saying.

• Agree
Reactions: rjs330
Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟340,400.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Children are impressionable. The brain isn’t fully mature until age 25. Telling them they are the other gender will only confuse them.
And no one is telling kids how they should feel when it comes to gender. After all we've been told over and over by the liberals that they don't know what it feels like to be a certain gender. So who exactly is telling these kid's how to feel? And what does that mean? Are people telling boys they have feel like a boy? What does that mean?

Honestly sometimes people come up with the oddest stuff in trying to defend the transgender faith movement.

Reactions: RileyG
Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA
✟1,760,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
ADVISOR HAT

OK. We have decided the thread needs closed as there are a variety of violations in this thread. Some posts stray into promotion of transgerderism, others stray into the morality of transgenderism and there is general flaming of groups.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.