Planet Fitness sees $400 MILLION wiped off value just five days after banning member who exposed 'trans woman' shaving in the female locker room

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟439,982.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
other than the desire to have their facilities run smoothly and without judgment.

They're screwing that part up pretty badly when perverts are harassing girls in their facilities as those girls are trying to change clothes.

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟145,532.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What attacks has this "Chaya Raichik" person made?

The FBI aren't what they used to be. They don't seem to be in a rush to figure out who planted bombs on January 6th. The timeline for this could be decades.

Ohhhhh....activists are linking the threats to someone completely unrelated to the threats. Well, I guess the FBI can call it a day.

Is this the same guy who was sexually harassing a 14yo girl in the locker room or a different guy?

What attacks did Chaya engage in though? That's a boycott. That's not an attack.

What attacks did she engage in though?

All I've seen of this person's "social media" is the reposting of liberals' social media.

It doesn't seem like there's any real connection between the "bomb threats" (if they're real) and this person's social media.

Edit- I looked over this person's social media Twitter/X , there's no calls for violence nor any connections to bomb threats. This is quite literally conspiracy theory stuff....and there's a place for it on this forum.
About the FBI, a retired agent taught me in the police academy and he was awesome but after working with the ones I had to work with in the field I called them the Federal Bunch of Idiots

• Agree
Reactions: Ted-01
Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟439,982.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
About the FBI, a retired agent taught me in the police academy and he was awesome but after working with the ones I had to work with in the field I called them the Federal Bunch of Idiots

They get a lot of hate....not all of it is undeserved.

The post @Hans Blaster made there is actually up on the same "X/Twitter" account for Chaya....and it's mocked. It's trash level garbage reporting. It's a transparent attempt to go after someone who has a large audience and embarrassed the political left....by reposting the exact videos and statements of the political left.

Anyone who wants to "take down" this Chaya person only has to prevent the left from saying clearly stupid things.

As for the "victims" of "libsoftiktok"....here's one explained in rather simple detail (this was difficult to find, because multiple people have made this video, but most end up swearing at some point).

Clearly this person was fired from a substitute teaching job because of posts on social media accounts shared with this person's students. This person blamed Chaya...because Chaya reposted their videos....and likely a parent of a student recognized this person and reported them.

No hate crimes, I doubt there were any death threats, certainly no violence....and definitely no self awareness or accountability. There's plenty of reasons why any parent would recognize this person shouldn't be teaching children.

Upvote 0

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟248,646.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
View attachment 344614

Here's a couple of cuties who look like they'd be a lot more fun.
It's drag. In regards to movies like Some Like it Hot, Psycho, and Mrs. Doubtfire (all I have seen- great movies), the characters are in drag. They are not over-sexualized.

They are not drag queens.

Drag queens is adult entertainment. What adults choose to do is none of my business. That's their right. I simply do not care because it doesn't pertain to me.

Drag queens- which sexualize women by mostly gay men- should not be shown to children because it's for adults only.IT's ADULT Entertainment.

Would you serve a child alcohol? Or tobacco? No. Those substances are for adults only.

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟147,035.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
It's drag. In regards to movies like Some Like it Hot, Psycho, and Mrs. Doubtfire (all I have seen- great movies), the characters are in drag. They are not over-sexualized.

They are not drag queens.
Yes, this is drag as comedy
Drag queens is adult entertainment. What adults choose to do is none of my business. That's their right. I simply do not care because it doesn't pertain to me.

Drag queens- which sexualize women by mostly gay men- should not be shown to children because it's for adults only.IT's ADULT Entertainment.

This is drag as pathos, but in a campy way.

Upvote 0

Sabertooth

Repartee Animal: Quipping the Saints!
Site Supporter
Jul 25, 2005
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟966,531.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
So many are saying that she should not have taken photos in the locker room (which is reasonable under normal circumstances).
But had she not taken them, such would be chanting "You have no proof...!"

Recording a crime in progress* should trump locker room privacy expectations.

*To wit, indecent exposure at the very least.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟439,982.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
So many are saying that she should not have taken photos in the locker room (which is reasonable under normal circumstances).
But had she not taken them, such would be chanting "You have no proof...!"

Recording a crime in progress* should trump locker room privacy expectations.

*To wit, indecent exposure at the very least.

Good point. Had he been stealing from someone's locker, the policy shouldn't prevent anyone from getting evidence in the form of video recordings.

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟145,532.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
They get a lot of hate....not all of it is undeserved.

The post @Hans Blaster made there is actually up on the same "X/Twitter" account for Chaya....and it's mocked. It's trash level garbage reporting. It's a transparent attempt to go after someone who has a large audience and embarrassed the political left....by reposting the exact videos and statements of the political left.

Anyone who wants to "take down" this Chaya person only has to prevent the left from saying clearly stupid things.

As for the "victims" of "libsoftiktok"....here's one explained in rather simple detail (this was difficult to find, because multiple people have made this video, but most end up swearing at some point).

Clearly this person was fired from a substitute teaching job because of posts on social media accounts shared with this person's students. This person blamed Chaya...because Chaya reposted their videos....and likely a parent of a student recognized this person and reported them.

No hate crimes, I doubt there were any death threats, certainly no violence....and definitely no self awareness or accountability. There's plenty of reasons why any parent would recognize this person shouldn't be teaching children.
Yeah, I shouldn’t judge the whole agency by the idiots I had to work with, but I went to one about corruption and he told the people that I reported. He thought it was funny. So I went to the AG. They didn’t think it was funny, they opened an investigation.
About Libs of Tik Tok, they are just reposting what these idiots post and for that they are being called Russian propaganda. Sounds about right.

Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟439,982.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Yeah, I shouldn’t judge the whole agency by the idiots I had to work with, but I went to one about corruption and he told the people that I reported. He thought it was funny. So I went to the AG. They didn’t think it was funny, they opened an investigation.

I've worked with a few guys who jumped agencies over to the FBI. I still talk to a couple of them. Good guys.

About Libs of Tik Tok, they are just reposting what these idiots post and for that they are being called Russian propaganda. Sounds about right.

I mean....there's hit pieces, and then there's that article in the WaPo....

"This person has been accused of inciting bomb threats...."

Oh no! Who accused them of inciting bomb threats?!?

"We did....in this article, right now. This is the accusation."

Reactions: BPPLEE
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟248,646.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
Psycho is not a comedy. It's a horror movie. She is killed in the shower in the movie (Marion Crane), but she is decapiated in the novel (Mary Crane). I know what I'm talking about since I've read the novel and watched the movie (and remake).

Upvote 0

Bradskii

Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟257,845.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Regardless, it's for ADULTS. What ADULTS do is none of my business. Do not involve children.
There are many instances of parents demanding that books they deem unsuitable be removed from libraries. Do you think it's down to the parents to make decisions on what is acceptable or not for their children?

Reactions: AlexB23
Upvote 0

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟248,646.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
There are many instances of parents demanding that books they deem unsuitable be removed from libraries. Do you think it's down to the parents to make decisions on what is acceptable or not for their children?
Great question!

I do not support book banning, but at the same time I support parental rights. Should books be removed from libraries? No. Should parents have a "right" to approve of what books their children read? I guess. I'm not a parent, so I have no opinion. Parents can oversee the books the children read from their own perspective.

I really don't know.

It's not black and white.

It's rather...complicated. Sorry.

• Agree
Reactions: AlexB23
Upvote 0

Bradskii

Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟257,845.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Great question!

I do not support book banning, but at the same time I support parental rights. Should books be removed from libraries? No. Should parents have a "right" to approve of what books their children read? I guess. I'm not a parent, so I have no opinion. Parents can oversee the books the children read from their own perspective.

I really don't know.

It's not black and white.

It's rather...complicated. Sorry.
That's a fair answer. And I generally agree with you. That some things that some of us might think are unsuitable for our own children shouldn't be banned. Because it's up to other parents to make that decision. So if some parents think a book is OK for their kid then their kid can read it. And if some parents think that someone reading to their kid is acceptable, then the same applies.

Reactions: RileyG
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟147,035.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Psycho is not a comedy. It's a horror movie. She is killed in the shower in the movie (Marion Crane), but she is decapiated in the novel (Mary Crane). I know what I'm talking about since I've read the novel and watched the movie (and remake).
I often wonder why these threads wander so…
Odd that your counter “argument” (about my gross generalization that movie drag is all comedy), would just so happen to be the story of what a man in women’s clothing is likely to do if he got into a bathroom with a woman.

Upvote 0

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟248,646.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
I often wonder why these threads wander so…
Odd that your counter “argument” (about my gross generalization that movie drag is all comedy), would just so happen to be the story of what a man in women’s clothing is likely to do if he got into a bathroom with a woman.
No. I don’t think a man in drag would do that to a woman. My comment about psycho was very odd LOL

• Friendly
Reactions: Pommer
Upvote 0