Planet Fitness sees $400 MILLION wiped off value just five days after banning member who exposed 'trans woman' shaving in the female locker room

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟147,313.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
He's talking about people of color being cast in roles that don't suit them just for the sake of wokeness. Which is just plain ridiculous. Like Idris Elba being cast as the main character Roland in The Dark Tower when the whole idea in the book series is that Roland is basically Stephen King's twin. It makes as little sense as if Bruce Willis had been cast as John Coffey in The Green Mile.
Like Marion Morrison John Wayne playing Genghis Khan?

Upvote 0

Bradskii

Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟258,100.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Nope. If one genuinely thinks they are trans then they would have a doctor's diagnosis to support.
Apparently it's not going to be required. Biological women in the women's change rooms. Biological men in the men's. Swab says XX?

Good morning, girls. Seems I have to use this changing room.
images (3).jpeg

Upvote 0

loveofourlord

Feb 15, 2014
✟271,679.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Demonizing those who disagree with you is a terrible approach. Allowing biological men in women's locker rooms is going to cause problems. Previous generations understood this, wokeness abandons common sense (conservatism.) As to kids, it was well accepted that gogo dancers and such shows were not good for children, yet wokeness accepts drag queen shows for little children. Acceptance is one thing, pushing your life styles on children is another--Target and Bud Lite and Disney have learned this.

Wich is why surgery is a good benchmark, if your going to kick someone out for being born male but looking female where do they go? it's obviously at that point not a kink or what ever other things you guys want to claim, and putting in the mens bathroom will have the same issue.

PLUS you always think about guys looking female, what about the females that look male. What you want in the womans bathroom a woman who has had surgery to look female, or a guy that looks like the definition of male going in the womans bathroom, because well it's his asigned gender?

Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

May God be with you and bless you.
Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟615,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Apparently it's not going to be required. Biological women in the women's change rooms. Biological men in the men's. Swab says XX?

Good morning, girls. Seems I have to use this changing room.View attachment 344934
Nice mastectomy scars. I don't see a hysterectomy scar though so I wonder if "they" will become another "pregnant man".

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟214,940.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Nice mastectomy scars. I don't see a hysterectomy scar though so I wonder if "they" will become another "pregnant man".
Hysterectomies are performed by robots laparoscopically these days with minimal incisions. It’s not like a caesarean.

• Informative
Reactions: Ceallaigh
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

civilwarbuff

Site Supporter
May 28, 2015
✟620,633.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
"Planet Fitness revoked Silva's membership and filed a police report against her, citing her violation of gym policy by taking photos and/or videos in the locker room."
I don't believe that's a criminal offense in Alaska......or anywhere else for that matter.

Upvote 0

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟916,523.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
I don't believe that's a criminal offense in Alaska......or anywhere else for that matter.
According to the laws passed by some of the states in the U.S. like Alabama, California and Massachusetts, it is unlawful to put video cameras in bathrooms and other private places where people have a reasonable expectation of privacy.

Not sure about taking photos but I can see where it would be covered.

Upvote 0

o_mlly

May 20, 2021
Private
✟71,415.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
The "cupcake" tattoo tells us that man probably has deep-seated mental problems.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Ceallaigh

May God be with you and bless you.
Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟615,597.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
IDK. It's a toss up between that and MIckey Rooney as Mr. Yunioshi.
The thing with that character, as with Wayne as Khan, is both were panned. Even in 1961 Rooney's portrayal of Mr. Yunioshi was called misplaced and offensive by critics.

In other words nobody thought either example was a good idea.

Upvote 0

civilwarbuff

Site Supporter
May 28, 2015
✟620,633.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
According to the laws passed by some of the states in the U.S. like Alabama, California and Massachusetts, it is unlawful to put video cameras in bathrooms and other private places where people have a reasonable expectation of privacy.

Not sure about taking photos but I can see where it would be covered.
That sounds more like a ban on a company/business owner doing so. I believe had she taken pictures of him on the toilet or in a stage of undress where private parts are exposed then that probably would have some basis for a charge. However, the story does not specify what part of his anatomy he was shaving at the time of the picture, so........

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟214,940.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You claimed only cismen molested you then how do you know they weren't trans heterosexuals? Answer: You don't.
That wasn't my claim - you added the "only". Of course I do - in Junior High and High School you see your fellow students change from children to near adult. For a heterosexual to hit on me while being trans would mean a trans woman: nope, the trans women I met did not attempt to molest me.

But thank you for explaining my own experiences of which you are totally ignorant.

"Excuse me. I'd like to hit on you and I'm a trans-homo-sexual. Is that OK?" Get real.
With a lot more grace and subtly than you showed, sure.
The exploiters also include those who enable them. That would be you.
Oh nonsense.
Thanks for the invite but no thanks.

Easily picked on? You need to get out more often.
I get out enough. And yes, easily picked. Look at the sheer joy and self-satisfaction that people get when maligning them.
View attachment 344932

Couldn't find any anti-trans images. You just made that up, didn't you?
Of course not. Why are you looking for anti-tran images?
Rufo? A red-haired male named Daisy. That explains a lot.
Christopher Rufo is the man behind this. I don't know why you imagine him to be redheaded or named Daisy. The only thing that explains is how bad with facts you are.

Upvote 0