Planet Fitness sees $400 MILLION wiped off value just five days after banning member who exposed 'trans woman' shaving in the female locker room

o_mlly

May 20, 2021
Private
✟71,425.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
For a heterosexual to hit on me while being trans would mean a trans woman: nope, the trans women I met did not attempt to molest me.
Nope. Seems you're confused. A trans heterosexual could be either a biological male or female. If male then the category would be transwoman and if female the category would be transman.
But thank you for explaining my own experiences of which you are totally ignorant.
I only respond to the experiences you share, and you are welcome. And I am glad to remain ignorant of your other 'ahem' activities.
I get out enough. And yes, easily picked. Look at the sheer joy and self-satisfaction that people get when maligning them.
Do you now claim that trans people are easily picked on because doing so gives the pickers "sheer joy and self-satisfaction". You do see that such a claim is a non-sequitur. You claim the effect is the cause. By the way, where do you see such "sheer joy and self-satisfaction"?
Why are you looking for anti-tran images?
For your sake: to substantiate your claim but alas came up empty.
I don't know why you imagine him to be redheaded or named Daisy.
You signed off as "Rufo" aka "Daisy". Seems pretty logical to me.

FACTOID
rufo (roll the "r" since its Spanish)
https://www.spanishdict.com/pronunciation/rufo
ADJECTIVE
1. (ginger)
a. red-haired

Upvote 0

Gene2memE

Oct 22, 2013
✟277,754.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
PLNT share price:

14 March: $60.93
19 March: $56.96
02 April: $63.31

So, we could justifiably re-word the Daily Mail's screeching as "Planet Fitness sees $300 MILLION value gain in a month, after banning member who violated terms of service"

Or, we could realise that stock price movements of a fitness business with more than 18 million members probably isn't tied to which bathrooms trans individuals patronize. Particularly when the company's registered trademark happens to be the "Judgement Free Zone".

• Informative
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟214,963.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Nope. Seems you're confused. A trans heterosexual could be either a biological male or female. If male then the category would be transwoman and if female the category would be transman.
No, I'm not the one confused. Either you tricked yourself or you just didn't understand what I said.

I only respond to the experiences you share, and you are welcome. And I am glad to remain ignorant of your other 'ahem' activities.
And you so kindly saw fit to explain to me the experience I shared.

Do you now claim that trans people are easily picked on because doing so gives the pickers "sheer joy and self-satisfaction".
Your question is badly phrased, the "now claim" and "because" are wrong.

You do see that such a claim is a non-sequitur. You claim the effect is the cause.
Sure, but that is your mangling of my claim, so...not my claim.

By the way, where do you see such "sheer joy and self-satisfaction"?
On Youtube, mostly.

For your sake: to substantiate your claim but alas came up empty.
It is strikingly easy to fail to substantiate a claim you disagree with. Not finding pictures of a movement isn't that hard, but congrats on your accomplishment.

You signed off as "Rufo" aka "Daisy". Seems pretty logical to me.
That's incorrect as I did not, but have your silly little joke. No logic there.

FACTOID
rufo (roll the "r" since its Spanish)
https://www.spanishdict.com/pronunciation/rufo
ADJECTIVE
1. (ginger)
a. red-haired
Yes, I understood where the rufo-redhaired connection came from. Dumb joke, but thanks for your attempt, at least, to amuse.

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟835,984.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)

How an inclusive gym brand became a battlefield over LGBTQ rights

At least 54 bomb threats have been received by Planet Fitness locations following attacks by far-right influencer Chaya Raichik​

Local police and the FBI say they have yet to determine who is behind the threats, which in some instances have forced the evacuation, police say, not just of Planet Fitness locations but of businesses nearby.

But the pattern is familiar to LGBTQ activists, who link the wave of threats to the far-right influencer Chaya Raichik, who runs the social media account @libsoftiktok. She has made Planet Fitness the object of critical posts since early March when Planet Fitness revoked the membership of a woman in Alaska who complained about “a man shaving in a women’s bathroom” and posted a photo of the person online.

“Our gender identity non-discrimination policy states that members and guests may use the gym facilities that best align with their sincere, self-reported gender identity,” a Planet Fitness spokesperson said in a statement following the Alaska incident. “The member who posted on social media violated our mobile device policy that prohibits taking photos of individuals in the locker room, which resulted in their membership being terminated.”

After the Alaska incident, Raichik criticized Planet Fitness’ trans-inclusive policies and encouraged her more than 3 million followers to boycott the chain. She has posted dozens of times since, encouraging followers to protest the gym in an effort to “take back our country” and documenting updates in a thread that she titled “PLANET FITNESS BLOODBATH MEGA THREAD.”

Violent threats have followed Raichik’s tweets before, including dozens of bomb threats against LGBTQ pride events, children’s hospitals that provide gender-affirming care, drag queen story hours, and at least two dozen public schools and libraries.

Upvote 0

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟248,887.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican

At least 54 bomb threats have been received by Planet Fitness locations following attacks by far-right influencer Chaya Raichik​

Local police and the FBI say they have yet to determine who is behind the threats, which in some instances have forced the evacuation, police say, not just of Planet Fitness locations but of businesses nearby.

But the pattern is familiar to LGBTQ activists, who link the wave of threats to the far-right influencer Chaya Raichik, who runs the social media account @libsoftiktok. She has made Planet Fitness the object of critical posts since early March when Planet Fitness revoked the membership of a woman in Alaska who complained about “a man shaving in a women’s bathroom” and posted a photo of the person online.

“Our gender identity non-discrimination policy states that members and guests may use the gym facilities that best align with their sincere, self-reported gender identity,” a Planet Fitness spokesperson said in a statement following the Alaska incident. “The member who posted on social media violated our mobile device policy that prohibits taking photos of individuals in the locker room, which resulted in their membership being terminated.”

After the Alaska incident, Raichik criticized Planet Fitness’ trans-inclusive policies and encouraged her more than 3 million followers to boycott the chain. She has posted dozens of times since, encouraging followers to protest the gym in an effort to “take back our country” and documenting updates in a thread that she titled “PLANET FITNESS BLOODBATH MEGA THREAD.”

Violent threats have followed Raichik’s tweets before, including dozens of bomb threats against LGBTQ pride events, children’s hospitals that provide gender-affirming care, drag queen story hours, and at least two dozen public schools and libraries.
There are awful people out there. Violence against another human being is never justified.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

FireDragon76

Site Supporter
Apr 30, 2013
Orlando, Florida
✟1,269,895.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Politics
US-Democrat

Raichik likely is a Russian asset:

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟305,981.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Raichik likely is a Russian asset:

I doubt it. She is just a bigot with a big account. While the Russians certainly like the chaos she creates and may help it along by boosting some of her posts or those responding to her, I doubt that she is an actual Russian asset. I've seen a few posts from her quoted (mostly screenshots) and I've never seen anything that is explicitly Russian talking points, just a lot of attacks on LGBT people.

I am much more inclined to ID as Russian assets (or those in thrall to Russian assets) those that travel to Moscow to interview Russian fascist philosophers.

Upvote 0

FireDragon76

Site Supporter
Apr 30, 2013
Orlando, Florida
✟1,269,895.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Politics
US-Democrat
I doubt it. She is just a bigot with a big account. While the Russians certainly like the chaos she creates and may help it along by boosting some of her posts or those responding to her, I doubt that she is an actual Russian asset. I've seen a few posts from her quoted (mostly screenshots) and I've never seen anything that is explicitly Russian talking points, just a lot of attacks on LGBT people.

Attacks on LGBT people are part and parcel of Russia's campaign of divisive propaganda.

Upvote 0

RocksInMyHead

God is innocent; Noah built on a floodplain!
May 12, 2011
PA
✟323,272.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Attacks on LGBT people are part and parcel of Russia's campaign of divisive propaganda.
Absolutely - however, they're also part and parcel of US far-right "culture warrior" propaganda. Do Raichik's posts further Russia's agenda? In some ways, for sure. However, I think it's a bit of a leap to claim that she's getting her marching orders from the Kremlin (knowingly or not).

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟835,984.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Sure, and the article you shared made it clear that Russia found Raichik useful. But that's not what we typically mean by asset.

• Agree
Reactions: Hans Blaster
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟305,981.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Sure, and the article you shared made it clear that Russia found Raichik useful. But that's not what we typically mean by asset.
Even the interviewer I mentioned is probably at most an unwitting asset of Russia. He's a witless fool who probably doesn't even realize he is being manipulated.

• Agree
Reactions: FireDragon76
Upvote 0

discombobulated1

Mar 25, 2024
Claremore, OK
✟7,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Patricia Silva was barred from the gym in Alaska after she detailed an incident online - where she said she saw a transgender woman in her locker room.
Following backlash against the ban, the company said although some members may feel uncomfortable sharing facilities, 'this discomfort is not a reason to deny access to the transgender member.'
I don't think biological men should be allowed in women's locker rooms. If a school or a gym wants to build special facilities for trans I would be fine with that.
I totally agree and PF has in my pov always been against conservatives. It's a long story why I say that, but I have seen things.

Sometimes when you hear about these big losses financially due to woke policies, you just want to say

There is a God! (not that I have ever said otherwise, to speak of)

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟147,510.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
I totally agree and PF has in my pov always been against conservatives. It's a long story why I say that, but I have seen things.
I was unaware that PF had taken any political stances, other than the desire to have their facilities run smoothly and without judgment.

• Agree
Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟489,053.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I was unaware that PF had taken any political stances, other than the desire to have their facilities run smoothly and without judgment.
It's probably that last part that's the issue. If they're not going out of their way to virtue signal supporting right wing culture war nonsense they're obviously enemies of real Americans.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟440,144.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married

What attacks has this "Chaya Raichik" person made?

The FBI aren't what they used to be. They don't seem to be in a rush to figure out who planted bombs on January 6th. The timeline for this could be decades.

But the pattern is familiar to LGBTQ activists, who link the wave of threats to the far-right influencer Chaya Raichik, who runs the social media account @libsoftiktok.

Ohhhhh....activists are linking the threats to someone completely unrelated to the threats. Well, I guess the FBI can call it a day.

She has made Planet Fitness the object of critical posts since early March when Planet Fitness revoked the membership of a woman in Alaska who complained about “a man shaving in a women’s bathroom” and posted a photo of the person online.

Is this the same guy who was sexually harassing a 14yo girl in the locker room or a different guy?

After the Alaska incident, Raichik criticized Planet Fitness’ trans-inclusive policies and encouraged her more than 3 million followers to boycott the chain.

What attacks did Chaya engage in though? That's a boycott. That's not an attack.

She has posted dozens of times since, encouraging followers to protest the gym in an effort to “take back our country” and documenting updates in a thread that she titled “PLANET FITNESS BLOODBATH MEGA THREAD.”

What attacks did she engage in though?

All I've seen of this person's "social media" is the reposting of liberals' social media.

It doesn't seem like there's any real connection between the "bomb threats" (if they're real) and this person's social media.

Edit- I looked over this person's social media Twitter/X , there's no calls for violence nor any connections to bomb threats. This is quite literally conspiracy theory stuff....and there's a place for it on this forum.

Last edited:
Reactions: BPPLEE
Upvote 0