Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Wow that is really rough brother. I went through a fairly simular situation but I don't know were to start. I didn't want to just read your thread without at least saying I'm praying for you.

Upvote 0

singpeace

Site Supporter
Oct 21, 2009
U.S.
✟40,147.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Be Christ to her. Or if you prefer; be Christ-like. Forgive everything openly - over and over again; 70 times 7 times a day. Don't show anger but patience, kindness, forgiveness, love, gentleness - no matter what she does or says; doesn't do or say. Be so incredibly loving and understanding that she doesn't know what to do. Never let her incite you to anything but unconditional love.

Refrain from preaching to her. Let your actions speak. Make her feel incredibly valuable and precious.

To quote an old cliche; you win more flies with honey than with vinegar.

Do this as long as it takes... Read the story of Gomer in Hosea.

Lord, bring your light into the life of your prodigal, What looks enticing in darkness looks shoddy and cheap when exposed to true light.

Father God, give your prodigal a heart's desire to know You. Woo her to yourself that she would long for fellowship.

Lord, I pray for a new heart and a new spirit and that You, Lord would capture the prodigal's emotions, giving her a longing to do and to walk in the truth. In Christ's name I pray. Amen.

Upvote 0

motherprayer

Elisha
Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
✟19,375.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Tankboi said:
thanx man. yeah its tough,I've made a few other posts about it concerning different issues. I just don't know what to do, and I don;t want to just be shoving things down her throat.

My husband heard a song when I was in a state similar to this, and it really impressed upon his heart about how to treat me.

Google "Love them like Jesus"

Upvote 0