What would the country be like if Biden won ?

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟571,298.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
A story by Canada's polled greatest Canadian

Funny, the coalition of black cats and white cats, today... is the marriage between the NDP's Jag-meet Singh and the Liberal Justine Trudeau...

It's the main reason that a Prime minister who admittedly admires the communist government of China... is still in power.

All this leader of the NDP federal party has to do is end the coalition... we will have an election and the NDP, Liberal and Conservative parties can see what the Canadians really want for a leader and a government.

IMO, the Liberal party itself is waking up to the loss of popularity of Justine Trudeau and he will not be the leader on the ballot when the next election comes.

I certainly hope we don't have to wait until 2025.

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟310,038.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Funny, the coalition of black cats and white cats, today... is the marriage between the NDP's Jag-meet Singh and the Liberal Justine Trudeau...
As was Tommy Douglas and that marriage forced the cats to give us no pay health care, pensions and unemployment insurance. If the US had a true three party system all sorts of amazing things would be accomplished, providing one party was truly of the people.

IMO, the Liberal party itself is waking up to the loss of popularity of Justine Trudeau and he will not be the leader on the ballot when the next election comes.
Have you not noticed how al failed politicians are well taken care of by the private sector who had bought them in the first place? Remember how only a couple members of the Conservative party remained after Mulrooney, yet he sits on 16 international boards and is director of Blackstone, one of two outfits that owns everything in the world. Trudeau will have no problem especially with his friends in the WEF. It doesn't matter who is leader, it is the parties themselves all round the world that are corrupt simply because none represent the people but rather the elites. People are fools to think they have any say.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟571,298.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
As was Tommy Douglas and that marriage forced the cats to give us no pay health care, pensions and unemployment insurance. If the US had a true three party system all sorts of amazing things would be accomplished, providing one party was truly of the people.

Have you not noticed how al failed politicians are well taken care of by the private sector who had bought them in the first place? Remember how only a couple members of the Conservative party remained after Mulrooney, yet he sits on 16 international boards and is director of Blackstone, one of two outfits that owns everything in the world. Trudeau will have no problem especially with his friends in the WEF. It doesn't matter who is leader, it is the parties themselves all round the world that are corrupt simply because none represent the people but rather the elites. People are fools to think they have any say.
I agree.... These "larger than life" political pawns.. are just that... pawns for the mega elite that move them around and control the world.

However... We can still try to vote them out, when we have the chance... I really don't care, that much, where the drama teacher goes after he is done being the black face of Canada... I just don't want him destroying our freedom anymore.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟571,298.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
True but there is along line waiting to replicate him. They have no choice, their fate at the hands of their handlers.
Sadly, you are right. However, I do believe that the rebuke, hatred, backlash and even international ridicule of this man... may show that they jumped the gun on pushing this WEF nonsense.

I believe that if they had of waited a couple more years... it would have gone through effortlessly..

I think it is inevitable eventually, unless our children and grandchildren get a far better education of the past history of communist countries, the facts of life under communism, the methods used by those in power to take a country down that path.. and the steps that are being taken now... to get us there.

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟310,038.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
may show that they jumped the gun on pushing this WEF nonsense.
That's the thing about pride and arrogance. It took over a hundred years for Corporatism to build itself to where it even absorbs nations, yet the moment a few feel they can gloat, the whole thing starts to fall apart.

Reactions: JacksBratt
Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟310,038.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
unless our children and grandchildren get a far better education of the past history
None of us got the truth about history. It changes constantly to suit the current narrative or gets cancelled altogether (the ultimate weapon of the elite who happily erase records of previous failures).

• Agree
Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟310,038.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
and the steps that are being taken now... to get us there.
You might want to be more concerned with the digital currency switch which can and will be used to throttle our spending habits. We got a warning today to not continue to buck the federal banks.

Upvote 0

inquiring mind

and a discerning heart
Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
U.S.
✟675,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Part of me wishes if it is not too late for people to vote Biden instead because trump could start a war and he gets involved with Israel. I don’t like him for that reason getting involved with Israel he should promise not to let them build a third temple. But Biden would be bad for the country I think. But even if abortion is legal people know they shouldn’t have it.

I had the thought that if trump wins perhaps we can learn what is the true gospel if it is the end and we need to know. But is that true ?

but if Biden does not win someone similar to trump will come and get involved with Israel. Is trump really a threat to war ? He should be deposed from office if he can cause a war

maybe the correct thing for Christians to do is not to vote
What's hindsight telling you?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

inquiring mind

and a discerning heart
Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
U.S.
✟675,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
But finding Biden morally and ethically superior, and his cabinet members more qualified, is a matter of reasonable intelligence, plain old common sense, and a conscience that knows the difference between right and wrong.
Lord, please help us.

Upvote 0

inquiring mind

and a discerning heart
Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
U.S.
✟675,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
That's what happens Inquiring Mind when man puts his trust in man. Two wrongs which will always be the case, can never make a right.
For me, it's not about putting trust in anyone... it's about being able to recognize the best job and voting accordingly. Now, you tell me which world was better, Trump's or the current mess we have?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟310,038.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Now, you tell me which world was better, Trump's or the current mess we have?
The beauty of Trump was he shook up the tired old system that had become complacent and self assured that the people would never question their game. That was a good thing, especially when the elites become offended just like their culture cancelling puppets. Yes, many people became aware of how sleazy the whole system is, but unfortunately it came back stronger and more defensive than ever. The end result of course will be Corporatism taking over even the Divided States of America and it won't matter who gets voted in. Besides not one of the world's leaders follows the ideals of the Kingdom, so the whole thing is doomed anyway.

• Informative
Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟310,038.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The Lord did help you. He raised up 80 million conscience-filled voters to defeat the most corrupt administration in history.
And regardless of side the blind still lead the blind. Jesus said you'll all get yours when He talked of a house, in this case nations divided. No one to blame but the people for playing the Adversary's game..

Last edited:
Upvote 0

inquiring mind

and a discerning heart
Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
U.S.
✟675,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
The Lord did help you. He raised up 80 million conscience-filled voters to defeat the most corrupt administration in history.
80 million conscience-filled voters didn't help me, and I can't imagine how you or anyone else is doing better???

Upvote 0

Andrewn

CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Jul 4, 2019
-
✟682,911.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Democrats do more to prevent pregnancy before it happens. Support for health care and the ACA. Comprehensive sex education. Prescription drug coverage.
Expanded child care tax credit (sadly only for one year) that decreased child poverty by 50%.
Attempts to pass parental leave, universal preschool and more.
Yes. Promoting gay propaganda in schools and elsewhere and sex change also helps.

Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,124,566.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
To my no schools "promote gay propaganda" exccept in the fevered fears of conservatives. Nor do they encourage gender change.

They educate children and teens, some who are gay or trans, and they make modifications, if any, to accommodate their special needs.

Upvote 0