Did Daughter of Judge in Trump Hush-Money Case Work for Harris, Biden Campaigns?

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟93,977.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Who cares? My husband’s siblings and best friends all worked indirectly for the Trump campaign. I guess that means on paper he would appear biased to Trump, but let me tell you… Trump doesn’t want him as a judge or member of the jury.
Who cares, a sibling of your husband or his friends isn't the same as the Judge directly donating to Bidens campaign, or his daughter working directly for the Biden/Harris campaign

Upvote 0

Tropical Wilds

Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Oct 2, 2009
New England
✟197,432.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Who cares, a sibling of your husband or his friends isn't the same as the Judge directly donating to Bidens campaign, or his daughter working directly for the Biden/Harris campaign
So if your family supports somebody, that must mean you do too? My husbands family supports Trump. Anybody who thinks that means he would support Trump, much less to a degree that would compromise a career he built over decades, would be a fool.

Upvote 0

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟93,977.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So if your family supports somebody, that must mean you do too? My husbands family supports Trump. Anybody who thinks that means he would support Trump, much less to a degree that would compromise a career he built over decades, would be a fool.
Once again, the Judge directly donated to Bidens campaign in 2020, the very person that Donald J. Trump is running against for president in Nov 2024

The judge has a biased conflict of interest, he should recuse himself from the case, it's that simple

Upvote 0

Tropical Wilds

Oct 2, 2009
New England
✟197,432.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Once again, the Judge directly donated to Bidens campaign in 2020, the very person that Donald J. Trump is running against for president in Nov 2024

The judge has a biased conflict of interest, he should recuse himself from the case, it's that simple
It showed he checked a box to donate $15, not that he’s biased. I’ve donated to causes. That doesn’t mean I’ll torpedo a career I’ve built over decades in order to favor them.

I know this is a super confusing concept to people who live and breathe for Trump, who’s whole identity are consumed by their bolstering and supporting him no matter what, but the overwhelming majority of us aren’t so fervently dedicated to a politician that we’d do anything (legal or otherwise) for them.

Reactions: Yarddog
Upvote 0

Arcangl86

Dec 29, 2013
✟349,818.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green

He donated some pocket change 4 years ago. That is not an indication that he is unfairly biased.

Upvote 0

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟93,977.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
He donated some pocket change 4 years ago. That is not an indication that he is unfairly biased.
Sounds like pocket change in agreement to me, 100% bias

Trump 2024, MAGA
It showed he checked a box to donate $15, not that he’s biased. I’ve donated to causes. That doesn’t mean I’ll torpedo a career I’ve built over decades in order to favor them.

I know this is a super confusing concept to people who live and breathe for Trump, who’s whole identity are consumed by their bolstering and supporting him no matter what, but the overwhelming majority of us aren’t so fervently dedicated to a politician that we’d do anything (legal or otherwise) for them.
Sounds like MSM Trump hating propaganda to me, IMHO

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Tropical Wilds

Oct 2, 2009
New England
✟197,432.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Trump 2024, MAGA

Sounds like MSM Trump hating propaganda to me, IMHO
Thank you for beautifully proving my point.

Upvote 0

Arcangl86

Dec 29, 2013
✟349,818.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
He didn't support Joe Biden enough to donate up to the legal limit, which still would have been an insignificant amount of money for him, but we're supposed to believe he supports Biden enough to break the law?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟827,216.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Thank you for beautifully proving my point.
I'm glad that you agree that the judge in Trump's document case should step aside because she is biased for Trump, because he appointed her to her position.

Upvote 0

Tropical Wilds

Oct 2, 2009
New England
✟197,432.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm glad that you agree that the judge in Trump's document case should step aside because she is biased for Trump, because he appointed her to her position.
I didn’t say that, actually.

Upvote 0

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟827,216.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I didn’t say that, actually.
You said the judge couldn't be unbiased in the NY case because he donated $15 to Biden but the judge in the documents case gets paid over $200,000 because Trump appointed her. She is far more apt to be biased in Trump's favor than the other one.

Last edited:
Upvote 0