What would the country be like if Biden won ?

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟371,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I am not sure you understand what "evidence" is. There are mounds of evidence, but unfortunately no legal entity is willing to look at anything about Biden.
So you're saying Marjorie Taylor Greene and James Comer are unwilling to look at evidence that Joe Biden committed crimes? Seriously?

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟371,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
So your claim is Ashely Biden's diary has been photo shopped? Is that correct?
I'm pointing out that if the far right was honestly concerned about Biden and women, they wouldn't be posting photoshopped fakes about him with women. But we do know that Donald Trump sexually assaults women and brags about getting away with it.
Everything you write is evidence about something
In the case of Trump people, it's evidence that they are desperately trying to portray Joe Biden as the kind of perverted sexual predator that Donald Trump has been proven to be.

You realize the same type of lame claim was made about Hunter's laptop but it has been shown over and over to real.
So, what was on it that was evidence that Joe Biden committed crimes? This is why Comer dropped it; there's nothing. Again, you need to come to terms with the reality.

This "no evidence" talking point of the left has been worn out
It's driving Trump supporters up the wall. Lacking evidence that Joe Biden committed any crimes, they hate being reminded of the fact.

“What is the crime that you want to impeach Joe Biden for and keep this nonsense going? Why? What is the crime? Tell America right now,” Raskin demanded at one point.

Speaking over Raskin, Comer said, “You’re about to find out very soon,” despite having witnesses repeatedly contradict and debunk Republican claims.

Jamie Raskin Went Up Against James Comer. Guess Who Came Out Ahead?

If Comer had something even remotely plausible, he'd be howling it from the rooftops. But instead he has to tolerate Raskin mocking him for the lack of anything at all. Do you think people don't notice?

Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟586,361.00
Faith
Christian
Joe biden intends to support removal of gender which will lead the nation down to ruin

Only God can heal the land to save people to provide security of salvation even if there is judgement for anyone to repent but he uses righteous rulers that they have to vote for to preserve the nation in a blessed state to also bless other nations

youtu.be/EnLOLvsQSts?si=dnCr50HWGft09Nk5

Upvote 0

Postvieww

Believer
Sep 29, 2014
South
✟111,022.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
So you're saying Marjorie Taylor Greene and James Comer are unwilling to look at evidence that Joe Biden committed crimes? Seriously?
By legal entity I was referring to the Justice Department or FBI ! One time they did a sneak peak and it was determined Biden was not competent to be charged and stand trial. He really is protected and immune from being charged with anything no matter what the evidence and there is plenty.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟371,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian

By legal entity I was referring to the Justice Department or FBI !
If the House Republicans, with power to subpeona and read federal records, can't find any crimes, maybe it's for the same reason Trump's Justice Department and FBI couldn't. At some point, you need to face the reality.
One time they did a sneak peak and it was determined Biden was not competent to be charged and stand trial.
But as you know, that's not what they said.

We fact-checked some of the claims.
"DOJ says Biden is unfit and (too) incompetent to stand trial."
— Feb. 9 Instagram po

"Federal government declares Biden mentally unfit for office, senile in damning report."
— Benny Johnson, Feb. 8 Facebook post
These characterizations are inaccurate.

Special Counsel Robert Hur, in his report on President Joe Biden’s handling of classified documents, didn’t call Biden a criminal. Nor did he say Biden was incompetent for trial or mentally unfit for office.

Hur, a Trump appointee, did the best he could to find something damaging to Biden, but ended up accusing him of having a bad memory.

It was a good try, but the republicans failed.

He really is protected and immune from being charged with anything no matter what the evidence
That's the excuse Trump is peddling to save himself. But it's false. The Constitution puts no one above the law.
and there is plenty.
If you have any, James Comer would be delighted to have it. He's tired of the democrats making fun of him for having nothing to show for years of "investigation."

Go for it.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟371,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Joe biden intends to support removal of gender which will lead the nation down to ruin
How did he propose to "remove gender?"

Will we all be rounded up and herded into clinics to have our gender removed? I'm not even sure you know what you're trying to say.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟371,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I thought you would be smarter to understand I meant to support to preserve true gender identity of both male and female.
You know "gender identity" is something each of us have. You might as well try to outlaw hailstorms. From his actions so far, it seems that Biden intends to leave people alone to be whatever they want to be, as long as they leave other people be. And I suspect that's what riles a lot of people.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟371,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
No by saying he allows means he may make it legal for anyone who identifies as the other gender to enter a toilet that is not really for their gender.
I haven't seen that. Maybe you have a specific statement you can show us?

I have seen a lot more toilets open to all genders, though. Locking doors. Which I guess takes care of the problem pretty well.

Upvote 0

mikeforjesus

Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2004
✟586,361.00
Faith
Christian
There is no statement that I have heard but that is my concern that I have heard others are concerned about. You just want to attack to disagree and I am not arguing anymore. I posted to share my concern. Such toilets can pose as risk for violence and kidnapping of others and sexual abuse even on children where it is not monitored in public restrooms.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Postvieww

Believer
Sep 29, 2014
South
✟111,022.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

If the House Republicans, with power to subpeona and read federal records, can't find any crimes, maybe it's for the same reason Trump's Justice Department and FBI couldn't. At some point, you need to face the reality.

But as you know, that's not what they said.

We fact-checked some of the claims.
"DOJ says Biden is unfit and (too) incompetent to stand trial."
— Feb. 9 Instagram po

"Federal government declares Biden mentally unfit for office, senile in damning report."
— Benny Johnson, Feb. 8 Facebook post
These characterizations are inaccurate.

Special Counsel Robert Hur, in his report on President Joe Biden’s handling of classified documents, didn’t call Biden a criminal. Nor did he say Biden was incompetent for trial or mentally unfit for office.

Hur, a Trump appointee, did the best he could to find something damaging to Biden, but ended up accusing him of having a bad memory.

It was a good try, but the republicans failed.

That's the excuse Trump is peddling to save himself. But it's false. The Constitution puts no one above the law.

If you have any, James Comer would be delighted to have it. He's tired of the democrats making fun of him for having nothing to show for years of "investigation."

Go for it.

Ben Hur "I did not exonerate him"

Everyone can make their own assessment without the spin in post #206

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟371,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Ben Hur "I did not exonerate him"
That's what Mueller said about Trump. Are you telling us Trump is guilty of collusion with Russia? C'mon. Hur is doing the best he can to spin his lack of evidence for the republicans, but as you know, he found no crimes that Biden actually committed.

If you think you can find something that amounts to a crime, you should quickly tell the republicans in the House. They're tired of people making fun of them for not finding any evidence.

Or are you now claiming that James Comer is trying to protect Biden, too? C'mon.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟371,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
No by saying he allows means he may make it legal for anyone who identifies as the other gender to enter a toilet that is not really for their gender.
I haven't seen that. Maybe you have a specific statement you can show us?
There is no statement that I have heard but that is my concern that I have heard others are concerned about.
So no evidence, just someone's imagination? Well, that would explain it.
Such toilets can pose as risk for violence and kidnapping of others and sexual abuse even on children where it is not monitored in public restrooms.
That's been a concern of parents forever. But it really isn't related to transgender people. Data shows that trans people are less likely to be pedophiles than other people.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums