Claremore, OK
✟8,412.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate

So here is another attorney (I've listened to several) who has big problems with the "Daniels" thing and particularly this judge and his gag rule.

Michael Cohen has no gag rule but Trump, who is running for president of the US/leader of the free world

does. Yeh, that looks good, doesn't it? The judge is keeping America un-informed about someone who could be our leader. The whole reason for the First Amendment is so that Americans will have access to all kinds of opinions and viewpoints so they can make IMPORTANT decisions.

But we don't get that here. Oh well, too bad, say the liberals.

Also, it looks like Trump had personal reasons for wanting this pay out, such as he didn't want his wife to be disturbed by it (my words) so him having a political motive cannot be taken for granted.

My biggest problem is that the judge should recuse himself and does not-- yet he donated to Biden's campaign. Looks like grounds for REVERSAL in a higher court.

Can't make it up............!

• Agree
Reactions: Vambram

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,132,600.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
ROFL. The gag order is very efficient. Trump can put on his Don Rickles routine, insulting and name calling his opponents as much as he thinks his public can tolerate---but he can't attack or threaten witnesses, jurors, or court staff.

That leaves 7 billion people worldwide to insult and offend, and I'm sure he's trying.

Upvote 0

discombobulated1

Mar 25, 2024
Claremore, OK
✟8,412.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Some people live in a fantasy world, believing what they want to believe.

They're not going to like Reality, aka the next realm that comes after death. Hopefully, they have enough time to get real with God before that day comes.

Upvote 0