WI
✟124,117.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Fox interviews and has guests who are from all walks of life and all kinds of professions. They always have a lot of ATTORNEYs on

So yeh, are you
Fox haters saying those people all lie just for Fox?

I mean, get real
Well, here is the cold hard reality: Fox is skewed to the right, while CNN is skewed to the left. If you want something in the center, Wall Street Journal or AP News are two of the best well known sources.

From Ad Fontes
1714693833937.png

Upvote 0

discombobulated1

Mar 25, 2024
Claremore, OK
✟8,412.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Well, here is the cold hard reality: Fox is skewed to the right, while CNN is skewed to the left. If you want something in the center, Wall Street Journal or AP News are two of the best well known sources.

From Ad Fontes
View attachment 347026

so just because someone has strong political views (core values) that makes the person automatically suspect?

That is illogical. I am obviously conservative but I don't believe something just because someone on TV says it and I like his politics.

However, I admit I despise the political nonsense I hear on CNN, which i rarely watch, but sometimes someone else's TV is on.. I usually end up rolling my eyes.

For example, they speak of the right being extreme on abortion, yet they're the ones calling for abortion up to the 9th month.

Who would not have a strong reaction to such evil?

Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟124,117.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
so just because someone has strong political views (core values) that makes the person automatically suspect?

That is illogical. I am obviously conservative but I don't believe something just because someone on TV says it and I like his politics.

However, I admit I despise the political nonsense I hear on CNN, which i rarely watch, but sometimes someone else's TV is on.. I usually end up rolling my eyes.

For example, they speak of the right being extreme on abortion, yet they're the ones calling for abortion up to the 9th month.

Who would not have a strong reaction to such evil?
Yes, the democrats are extreme on a lot of stuff, but I am against abortion, even though I am for ethically sourced renewable energy. Abortion is murder, unless both mother and child are at risk from dying. Biden might be a bit lukewarm for his faith [edited by AlexB23 to keep the peace] for supporting abortion to the 9th month.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Arcangl86

Dec 29, 2013
✟350,635.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Fox interviews and has guests who are from all walks of life and all kinds of professions. They always have a lot of ATTORNEYs on

So yeh, are you

I mean, get real
There are literally internal emails from Fox News showing that they have intentionally pushed coverage on things they didn't believe were actually true.

Upvote 0

discombobulated1

Mar 25, 2024
Claremore, OK
✟8,412.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Yes, the democrats are extreme on a lot of stuff, but I am against abortion, even though I am for ethically sourced renewable energy. Abortion is murder, unless both mother and child are at risk from dying. Biden is a Catholic in Name Only (CINO) for supporting abortion to the 9th month.
well, if you can come to the right conclusion about abortion, what's the big problem with such things as: a president should PROTECT those he govern? do you think just any old stranger should be allowed into our country?

to do harm to Americans?

on top of that, it is against the law. If people don't like the law, they can work to change it

Upvote 0

discombobulated1

Mar 25, 2024
Claremore, OK
✟8,412.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
There are literally internal emails from Fox News showing that they have intentionally pushed coverage on things they didn't believe were actually true.
I don't believe this is true. But again, I am not well versed in that story. I probably should be though. Yes, I believe i will do some research. I won't be taking Cnn's word for anything though

• Agree
Reactions: ralliann
Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟124,117.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
well, if you can come to the right conclusion about abortion, what's the big problem with such things as: a president should PROTECT those he govern? do you think just any old stranger should be allowed into our country?

to do harm to Americans?

on top of that, it is against the law. If people don't like the law, they can work to change it
Well, I am all for immigration, as long as the immigrants are vetted, productive members of our society, and pay taxes.

Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,128,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I am a progressive, and I just look at Fox every once in awhile. I have found that if some huge scandal breaks about Trump and I tune in, generally they are doing some human interest piece about a dog who rescued his drowning owner. Sometimes, they scrounge around looking for some Democrat they can divert attention to--or if worse comes to worse, a Democrat's adult child (Hunter Biden.)

It made me laugh. If I were a regular Fox viewer, and I saw a human interest piece, I'd go to another station immediately, fearful that there was another mass shooting in Texas or something equally newsworthy they wanted to pretend didn't happen.

Networks don't always have to lie outright to lie. They can commit "sins of omission." Or they can go to excessively hyperbolic lengths to make a scratch look like a medical emergency.

I know that Fox has lied, too (lost lawsuits) but a lot of the lying they do is diversion, omission, and exaggeration.

• Agree
Reactions: AlexB23
Upvote 0

discombobulated1

Mar 25, 2024
Claremore, OK
✟8,412.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Well, I am all for immigration, as long as the immigrants are vetted, productive members of our society, and pay taxes.
I wasn't talking about legal immigration. I am talking about UNLAWFUL entry and UNLAWFULLY allowing entry.

It's like presidents can break the law, but ordinary citizens

different story.

How is that right and just? Why do people even consider votingfor someone who makes US "little people" keep the law while he breaks it? I mean, to me, it's a no brainer. I am sure it is to God also

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟124,117.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am a progressive, and I just look at Fox every once in awhile. I have found that if some huge scandal breaks about Trump and I tune in, generally they are doing some human interest piece about a dog who rescued his drowning owner. Sometimes, they scrounge around looking for some Democrat they can divert attention to--or if worse comes to worse, a Democrat's adult child (Hunter Biden.)

It made me laugh. If I were a regular Fox viewer, and I saw a human interest piece, I'd go to another station immediately, fearful that there was another mass shooting in Texas or something equally newsworthy they wanted to pretend didn't happen.

Networks don't always have to lie outright to lie. They can commit "sins of omission." Or they can go to excessively hyperbolic lengths to make a scratch look like a medical emergency.

I know that Fox has lied, too (lost lawsuits) but a lot of the lying they do is diversion, omission, and exaggeration.
Yeah, Fox jumps to conclusions and uses exaggerations. The only thing I like about the company is that Fox and I both do not like the trans trend of the 2020s. Other than that, Fox denies science such as anthropogenic global warming, January 6th attacks, and helping the poor.

Upvote 0

discombobulated1

Mar 25, 2024
Claremore, OK
✟8,412.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
show me one case, proof of them lying.

I hate lies. If I haven't found any, well, there u go. It is an insult to insinuate that I just sit there and imbibe everything on Fox unthinkingly. If anything, I think too much. Someone even accused me of that once.

In any case, do you think you're the only one who knows (what you say here) ?

Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟124,117.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I wasn't talking about legal immigration. I am talking about UNLAWFUL entry and UNLAWFULLY allowing entry.

It's like presidents can break the law, but ordinary citizens

different story.

How is that right and just? Why do people even consider votingfor someone who makes US "little people" keep the law while he breaks it? I mean, to me, it's a no brainer. I am sure it is to God also
Well, unlawful immigrants must seek legal means to enter, such as asylum. If not, then unlawful immigrant should not be allowed.

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟926,446.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married

So yeh, are you

I mean, get real
And what about the history of it

1. When Fox predicted that trump would get more votes than any incumbent president before him - did that happen? yes.
2. When Fox talked about shady business in Ukraine connected to Joe and Hunter Biden - confirmed in laptop evidence - was that covered up as Fox claimed?

3. Was the lap top issue really Russian propaganda as opposing networks claimed - or was it legit as Fox claimed?

Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟926,446.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Well, unlawful immigrants must seek legal means to enter, such as asylum. If not, then unlawful immigrant should not be allowed.
Why have laws against stealing of government sources are telegraphing their intent not to prosecute theft?
Why have laws against illegal immigration if government sources are telegraphing their intent to circumvent immigration law?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟124,117.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Why have laws against stealing of government sources are telegraphing their intent not to prosecute theft?
Why have laws against illegal immigration if government sources are telegraphing their intent to circumvent immigration law?
I have no idea. The government stabs US citizens in the back, regardless of which party we vote for.

• Agree
Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟926,446.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married

I have no idea. The government stabs US citizens in the back, regardless of which party we vote for.
Well if those things were happening in 2017-2020 someone should have said something. In fact you would think that with all the enemies Trump was making - someone "would have noticed" him doing that - rather than trying to build a wall

Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟124,117.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Well if those things were happening in 2017-2020 someone should have said something. In fact you would think that with all the enemies Trump was making - someone "would have noticed" him doing that - rather than trying to build a wall
These things have been happening since the dawn of time, as we live in a fallen world.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Akita Suggagaki

Jul 20, 2018
Midwest
✟286,699.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟926,446.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
These things have been happening since the dawn of time, as we live in a fallen world.
Well I asked for a very specific example to be shown since the claim is made in your post that both administrations were doing the same thing.

I agree that one can find flaws in both - but that does not mean that they were limited to the exact same flaws.

Upvote 0