I have found that anti-Trump people never give an example to show how awful he is

discombobulated1

Mar 25, 2024
Claremore, OK
✟8,432.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
He has not yet, I was very proud and had everything my way. He is in control and I have grown in my walk with Him.
I'm happy to hear that. I sometimes think God is hard on those who follow him, harder than on those who do not. But I tell myself that everything comes out in the wash, so to say. Evil folks won't get away with evil forever. If they did, there would be ZERO justice. And how could God be unjust? He's bigger than that. :)

Upvote 0

DJWhalen

Do your best and let God do the rest.
Feb 13, 2024
Indianapolis
✟17,827.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Republican
I'm happy to hear that. I sometimes think God is hard on those who follow him, harder than on those who do not. But I tell myself that everything comes out in the wash, so to say. Evil folks won't get away with evil forever. If they did, there would be ZERO justice. And how could God be unjust? He's bigger than that. :)

He was hard on me to get my attention so I would follow Him. The left won (I don't like it) but I am right wing a old school redneck!

Upvote 0

discombobulated1

Mar 25, 2024
Claremore, OK
✟8,432.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
He was hard on me to get my attention so I would follow Him. The left won (I don't like it) but I am right wing a old school redneck!
lol

you admit that? you'll get pounced on here, I think.

I wouldn't describe myself as redneck (a word with a bad connotation) but I am "far right" and don't care if anyone doesn't like it. It is only "far" because the left are so far left, so i look FAR when really I am a realist.

And I love Jesus. That's bad these days but

not to me

:)

Upvote 0

DJWhalen

Feb 13, 2024
Indianapolis
✟17,827.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Republican
lol

you admit that? you'll get pounced on here, I think.

I wouldn't describe myself as redneck (a word with a bad connotation) but I am "far right" and don't care if anyone doesn't like it. It is only "far" because the left are so far left, so i look FAR when really I am a realist.

And I love Jesus. That's bad these days but

not to me

:)

I grow up in a small town (about 100 people) the school K-12 had about 20 student's when it closed.
(I am on a cell phone)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

discombobulated1

Mar 25, 2024
Claremore, OK
✟8,432.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
I grow up in a small town (about 100 people) the school K-12 had about 20 student's when it closes.
(I am on a cell phone)
I think it would be weird living in a town where everyone knows everyone... never done that, to speak of

Upvote 0

Diamond7

YEC, OEC, GAP, TE - Dispensationalist.
Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟78,870.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
LOL... if I known I would paid more
I use to pay college students $15 an hour for two or three hours. They were happy to pick up a little money between classes. Now I suppose they would want $20 with the cost of gasoline. They would do two hours for $40 but of course would rather do 3 hours for $60. They are strong, healthy and energetic as long as they are not hung over. You just have to show them what to do.

Upvote 0

DJWhalen

Feb 13, 2024
Indianapolis
✟17,827.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Republican
I use to pay college students $15 an hour for two or three hours. They were happy to pick up a little money between classes. Now I suppose they would want $20 with the cost of gasoline. They would do two hours for $40 but of course would rather do 3 hours for $60. They are strong, healthy and energetic as long as they are not hung over. You just have to show them what to do.

I will keep that in mind the next time I need help, thank you.

Upvote 0

Postvieww

Believer
Sep 29, 2014
South
✟113,442.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
A Short List of Mr. Trump’s Immoral and Corrupt History

Falsifying medical records to avoid the Vietnam draft;

Spitefully attacking decorated war veterans and Gold Star families;

Mocking the testimony of sex-assault survivor, Dr. Christine Blasey Ford;

Praising, siding with, and declaring his “love” for known murderers, war criminals, dictators, and enemies of the US, including those who actively imprison and murder Christians;

Deporting non-white service members of the US Armed Forces;

Abandoning US allies in Northern Syria in preparation for a Russian invasion;

Attempting to discredit and undermine US intelligence agencies, including the FBI and CIA;

Committing adultery with inappropriate content stars and Playboy Playmates;

Paying hush money to his mistresses in order to conceal his adulterous affairs;

Settling a $25 million class action lawsuit over his fraudulent Trump University;

Dissolving the Donald J. Trump Foundation by court order for bribery, links to foreign countries, and using charitable funds for paying off personal debt and political campaigns;

Being court ordered to pay $2 million for using charitable donations for personal purposes;

Having lost 38 lawsuits regarding breaches of contract, defamation, and sexual harassment;

Having had over 36 tax liens against Trump properties for nonpayment of taxes;

Having businesses and properties linked to domestic and foreign organized crime rings;

Labelling desperate Mexican women and children as rapists and drug dealers;

Labelling desperate women and children refugees as dangerous terrorists;

Labelling Africans and Haitians as HIV-infected people from “[bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse]hole” countries;

Separating infants, toddlers, and young children from their immigrant parents;

Deliberately stoking cruel paranoia and xenophobia about blacks, immigrants, and Muslims;

Bullying and making fun of the physically handicapped;

Tactlessly provoking military and economic tension with foreign countries;

Harming farmers and the US economy with unnecessary tariffs;

Declaring any journalist, news report, or news agency that criticizes him as illegitimate;

Banning or restricting Muslim immigrants and refugees from entering the United States;

Making disparaging, misogynistic, and racist statements about women and racial minorities;

Spreading sensationalistic propaganda and false conspiracy theories about his opponents;

Publicly questioning the legitimacy of any federal prosecutor or judge who opposes him;

Routinely hinting at his desire to eliminate government checks and balances and to remain in office indefinitely;

Refusing to denounce white supremacist groups and leaders who endorse him;

Calling members of a white supremacist faction “very fine people”;

Inciting violence and hatred at his rallies;

Refusing to denounce his supporters who perpetrate horrendous crimes in his name;

Telling his supporters that he will pay for their legal expenses if they assault other Americans;

Encouraging law enforcement personnel to engage in abuses of power;

Impeding disaster relief aid to Americans living in Puerto Rico and California;

Contributing to the increase in white supremacy, anti-Semitism, and Islamophobia;

Frequently appointing white supremacists and their sympathizers to positions of power;

Frequently appointing people with gross inexperience or conflicts of interest;

Frequently appointing uncredentialed family members and close friends;

Compulsively pronouncing over 13,435 false or misleading statements in under 3 years;

Using his presidency to promote Trump brands, resorts, and Trump family merchandise;

Repeatedly violating the Emoluments Clause of the Constitution;

Repeatedly sponsoring and supporting those who violated the House Ethics Committee;

Publicly endorsing Roy Moore, an accused child molester;

Seeking foreign interference in America’s political campaigns;

Having well-documented ties to Russian officials, suggesting collusion with foreign countries;

Bribing and extorting the President of Ukraine for personal political reasons by withholding Congressionally-mandated military aid to the country;

Having officially been accused of committing a crime by the Government Accountability Office for violating the Impoundment Control Act;

Engaging in a cover up about his bribing the Ukrainian President, resulting in his impeachment;

Hiding tax returns from public and criminal inspection;

Bragging about never paying taxes like other hard-working Americans;

Taking measurable steps to oppose and suppress the rights of LGBTQ+ Americans;

Taking measurable steps to restrict the rights and protections of labor workers;

Taking measurable steps to harm the environment and endangered species, including denying the validity of climate science;

Slashing funding for mental health, public housing, and children’s food programs;

Disclosing confidential information about Twitter users and whistleblowers;

Receiving several reprimands from the Office of Government Ethics;

Removing and violating White House ethics training for department members;

Being the subject of or involved in 12 congressional investigations, 10 federal criminal investigations, and 8 state and local criminal investigations;

Engaging in witness tampering, obstructionist behavior, and witness intimidation;

Being pathologically unrepentant and unremorseful about any of his sinful behavior.
Wow let's see if you can be as detailed in a list of Biden's faults, that is if you think he has any or has his past has been beyond reproach?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟569,546.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Wow let's see if you can be as detailed in a list of Biden's faults, that is if you think he has any or has his past has been beyond reproach?
The subject of the OP was how Dems are supposedly unable to compile a list of Trump’s specific wrongdoings. @JosephZ provided such a list.

Now it seems that many of the TrumpFans want to change the subject or ignore the information.

Reactions: JosephZ
Upvote 0

Diamond7

Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟78,870.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
I will keep that in mind the next time I need help, thank you.
They advertise on care dot com. It cost 30 or 40 for the web site. Between that and sugar daddy dot com you can find whatever you want if you can afford the price. Most of my friends sponsored wives from third world nations. Sometimes they are willing to take care of someone just for the Greencare. Even they go out and work and earn all their own money.

When I am in the hospital after about 8 days I am ready to go home. I can not imagine having to stay in a situation like that. Even though my wife and struggle a lot to take care of a house. WE do not get help like we use to because everyone seems to be doing all they can just to keep up.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

JosephZ

Mar 25, 2017
Davao City
Visit site
✟236,114.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Diamond7

Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟78,870.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
The Vietnam War ended almost 50 years ago.
How time flies when you are having fun.
What makes you think that I'm a warmonger?
Because you support the vietnam war and war in general. Thank God there will be no wars and no war mongers during the 1,000 year reign of Christ. That gives us something we can all look forward to. Even the lion will lay down with the lamb and they will not destroy each other.

Isaiah 65:25​

The wolf and the lamb will feed together, and the lion will eat straw like the ox, but the food of the serpent will be dust. They will neither harm nor destroy ...

Upvote 0

Postvieww

Believer
Sep 29, 2014
South
✟113,442.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The subject of the OP was how Dems are supposedly unable to compile a list of Trump’s specific wrongdoings. @JosephZ provided such a list.

Now it seems that many of the TrumpFans want to change the subject or ignore the information.
No need to change the subject, we've heard it all before. Let me just add I would challenge the credibility of said list.

The IMO the unnatural hatred for Trump is manifest by many through blowing up his human imperfections, taking things out of context, in some case just plain old making stuff up. All the while those Trump haters do just exactly what you accuse me of, changing " the subject or ignore the information."

The same type of list can be made about the current resident with far more truthfulness.

Neither man can hold up to the human perfection standard required by many who pontificate on this forum.

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟569,546.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
No need to change the subject, we've heard it all before. Let me just add I would challenge the credibility of said list.

That’s nice. The OP’s charge was that the complaints are “vague.” There was nothing vague about the list, so now the OP, and whomever else is interested, knows that we can, in fact, levy specific criticisms of Trump.

The same type of list can be made about the current resident with far more truthfulness.

If there’s “no need to change the subject,” why do you keep doing so?

Upvote 0