✟67,578.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Is The Law the Word of God?

No. The "W"ord of God is Jesus (see John 1).

Do Christians qualify as MAN?
Again, Luke 4 says NOTHING, nada, zip, about the Christian being required to follow the law. Secondly you don't live by the law even as you proclaim it. You pick and choose which of the 613 commandments are relevant to you.

If man shall live by every Word of God, presumably that shoe fits for MAN, claims of being aliens notwithstanding.
It is not the law that man should live by beside bread. The law is part of the old covenant which the word of God clearly states it is obsolete (see Heb. 8).

Upvote 0

squint

Jul 23, 2007
Mountain Regions
✟20,405.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No. The "W"ord of God is Jesus (see John 1).

Uh, the Old Testament Word of God is, uh, The Word of God also Hen.

Again, Luke 4 says NOTHING, nada, zip, about the Christian being required to follow the law.

It is abundantly clear. Man shall live by every Word of God.

It is not the law that man should live by beside bread.
The Law is the Word of God too Hen. Every Word of God would presumably be how many Words of God? Oh, yeah, ALL of them.

Pick up a RED LETTER BIBLE and EVERY WORD of GOD is there highlighted IN RED PRINT so we dimwits can figure it out.

The law is part of the old covenant which the word of God clearly states it is obsolete (see Heb. 8).
You are welcome to spin away to try to eradicate the applicability of Jesus' Facts.

We all know that the Word became flesh. But that does not mean that the Word of God in the O.T. is in conflict with The Word of God made flesh.

Jesus did NOT say "only Old Testament Jews" will live by every Word of God.

There is no difference between the Word of God and the Word of Jesus.

You know this, right?

s

Upvote 0

squint

Jul 23, 2007
Mountain Regions
✟20,405.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
but the only thing is, i used to ask you if you live by every word of God, and you said yes, all while you said you don't keep feasts, and you eat stuff that the word of God says not to eat.

So do you do what it says, or do you do as i do, and discern the times we are in?

The Word of God is SPIRITUAL.

Do you HEAR Him that way?

Or do you only hear pigs squealing?

zzzzz

s

Upvote 0

Frogster

Galatians is the best!
Sep 7, 2009
✟74,317.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
Uh, the Old Testament Word of God is, uh, The Word of God also Hen.

It is abundantly clear. Man shall live by every Word of God.

The Law is the Word of God too Hen. Every Word of God would presumably be how many Words of God? Oh, yeah, ALL of them.

Pick up a RED LETTER BIBLE and EVERY WORD of GOD is there highlighted IN RED PRINT so we dimwits can figure it out.

You are welcome to spin away to try to eradicate the applicability of Jesus' Facts.

We all know that the Word became flesh. But that does not mean that the Word of God in the O.T. is in conflict with The Word of God made flesh.

Jesus did NOT say "only Old Testament Jews" will live by every Word of God.

There is no difference between the Word of God and the Word of Jesus.

You know this, right?

s

but if you live by every word of God, you can't eat what you do, work on sabby, and you gotta keep the feasts.

Upvote 0

Frogster

Galatians is the best!
Sep 7, 2009
✟74,317.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
The Word of God is SPIRITUAL.

Do you HEAR Him that way?

Or do you only hear pigs squealing?

zzzzz

s

ohhhhhh...i get it, every word of God you want to keep you keep, but spiritualize what you don't want to keep?

Upvote 0

squint

Jul 23, 2007
Mountain Regions
✟20,405.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
ohhhhhh...i get it, every word of God you want to keep you keep, but spiritualize what you don't want to keep?

John 6:63
It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

Obviously there is a quickening problem isn't there?

When Jesus talked about PEARLS and SWINE the only only only possible sight is FLESH PIGS and LITTLE ROUND BALLS of white....

zzzzz

Upvote 0

squint

Jul 23, 2007
Mountain Regions
✟20,405.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
DID the Law come through THE PROPHET MOSES?

Hosea 12:10
I have also spoken by the prophets, and I have multiplied visions, and used similitudes, by the ministry of the prophets.

Ya just gotta read the FINE PRINT.

Is GRACE in the LAW?

Undoubtedly...

Is FAITH in the LAW?

Undoubtedly...

Is MERCY in the LAW?

Undoubtedly.

Those who can't hear THESE THINGS just can't hear SPIRITUALLY.

they only hear PIG PIG.

s

Upvote 0

Frogster

Galatians is the best!
Sep 7, 2009
✟74,317.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican

I have also spoken by the prophets, and I have multiplied visions, and used similitudes, by the ministry of the prophets.

Is GRACE in the LAW?

Undoubtedly...

Is FAITH in the LAW?

Undoubtedly...

Is MERCY in the LAW?

Undoubtedly.

they only hear PIG PIG.

s

welp, these posts do not hide the simple fact, you say to do every word, but you don't, as you admit, so really, you may want to examine your posts, not mine...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Frogster

Galatians is the best!
Sep 7, 2009
✟74,317.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican

Is GRACE in the LAW?

Undoubtedly...

Is FAITH in the LAW?

Undoubtedly...

Is MERCY in the LAW?

Undoubtedly.

they only hear PIG PIG.

s

did the jews pick and choose and spiritualize, to not do all? no!
yet you do, why?

It says all, in the every word of God, do you do all?

Exodus 24:3 Moses came and told the people all the words of the LORD and all the rules. And all the people answered with one voice and said, “All the words that the LORD has spoken we will do.”

Leviticus 26:15
if you spurn my statutes, and if your soul abhors my rules, so that you will not do all my commandments, but break my covenant,

Josh 1:8 This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do according to all that is written in it.

All....THE BOOK, THAT OF GAL 3:10, ALL....

Deut 28:15 “But if you will not obey the voice of the Lord your God or be careful to do all his commandments and his statutes that I command you today, then all these curses shall come upon you and overtake you.

Deut 28:58 “If you are not careful to do all the words of this law that are written in this book, that you may fear this glorious and awesome name, the Lord your God,

Neh 10:29 join with their brothers, their nobles, and enter into a curse and an oath to walk in God's Law that was given by Moses the servant of God, and to observe and do all the commandments of the Lord our Lord and his rules and his statutes.

Ex 24:7 Then he took the Book of the Covenant and read it in the hearing of the people. And they said, “All that the Lord has spoken we will do, and we will be obedient.”

James 2:10 For whoever keeps the whole law but fails in one point has become accountable for all of it. 11 For he who said, “Do not commit adultery,” also said, “Do not murder.” If you do not commit adultery but do murder, you have become a transgressor of the law.

Upvote 0

Frogster

Galatians is the best!
Sep 7, 2009
✟74,317.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
Who said the JEWS heard? They heard just like YOU as a matter of fact.

How hard of hearing are you?

I hear Jesus saying man shall LIVE by every Word of God.

You think you hear OBEY OR DIE.

What is wrong with your hearing???

I'd say they didn't stand a prayer.

Deuteronomy 29:4
Yet the Lord hath not given you an heart to perceive, and eyes to see, and ears to hear, unto this day.

YET they will LIVE by EVERY WORD of God just as Paul shows us in Romans 11:25-32.

You only hear OBEY OR DIE. That's not even in the script. You see things that are not there.

All of Israel except 2 over the age of 20 died of UNBELIEF.

Yet every last one of them will LIVE.

You can't seem to hear. Maybe you could pray for eyes and ears? Or maybe simple reading and comprehension skills?

IF the scriptures were GODS WORD about HIMSELF...what do you think the FOOD LAWS mean?

only about FOOD?

JESUS did not make that presentation!

John 5:39
Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.

Do the FOOD LAW Words of God TESTIFY ABOUT JESUS frogster, or was Jesus LYING?

s

well, are ya doing ALL...ALL. or not?

help me here please, you say you do every word of god, but then i get this for a rebuttal?

Upvote 0

squint

Jul 23, 2007
Mountain Regions
✟20,405.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Do you see Jesus in the Old Testament Law?

Do you see Satan reacting adversely to the Law?

No, neither party is seen physically in the Old Testament Law.

Yet we know this fact from Jesus:

John 5:39
Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.

but but but....
you mean that a completely INVISIBLE PARTY was spoken about in the SCRIPTURES of the OLD TESTAMENT?!and not just ONE PARTY either:

Mark 4:15
And these are they by the way side, where the word is sown; but when they have heard, Satan cometh immediately, and taketh away the word that was sown in their hearts.

You mean there are actually TWO parties drawn into these matters OF LAW, both INVISIBLE?

Uh, yeah.

Only about pig?

zzzzz

Matthew 23:23
Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.

You mean there are MORE INVISIBLE MATTERS in the LAW?

ZZZZZ

Upvote 0

George95

CF Tech Master
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Community Manager
Site Supporter
Oct 31, 2012
✟1,414,231.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
im2url.jpg

MOD HAT ON

Enough with the flaming!

Some posts were removed in a clean up and it is quite possible a further cleaning will take place. So if you notice a post of yours missing it was removed in the clean up. The thread is being reopend BUT if the Flaming continues it was be closed permanently and those involved can and will be staff actioned.

Clean up documented HERE for staff only.

● Do not insult, belittle, mock, goad, personally attack, threaten, harass, or use derogatory nicknames in reference to other members or groups of members. Address the context of the post, not the poster.
● If you are flamed, do not respond in-kind. Alert staff to the situation by utilizing the report button. Do not report another member out of spite.
● Do not make another member's experience on this site miserable. This includes, making false accusations or persistently attacking them in the open forums.​

MOD HAT OFF

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,300.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Originally Posted by bornofGod888
Never mind...
Originally Posted by Fireinfolding
Send me what you posted and deleted, unless you yelled at me, then I dont want to read it ^_^
Originally Posted by bornofGod888
Why would I yell at you?

You're one of the only friends that I have on this forum...not to mention this planet.

:(
I saw it and it made me laugh. It was naughty. Some would take offence. It is best not seen in polite company. But it did make me laugh :)

You did well and wisely, well to reconsider and wisely to remove.
But for all that it was still humorous.
Dang, I missed it!! :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

HIM_In_Me_In_HIM

Angel Of YHVH
Jun 7, 2011
USA
✟16,030.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I had some lovely roasted port with crackling at Christmas time. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

....goes well with the roasts I used to make/enjoy.

however.....

u can't beat the old std shake n bake variety either!

consider this:

[/COLORhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2QiLIpU53A
]

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,300.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian