Atlanta, GA
✟88,485.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Which is worse:

1. Eating pork.
2. Arguing endlessly about whether it's acceptable or not on an internet forum while most of the world is heading straight to hell.

?

Have a nice day.

:)

Very true, but some truth needs to be established, so people will not go out to those heading straight to hell and teach them lies also

Upvote 0

Fireinfolding

Dec 17, 2006
The South
✟121,561.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What is the Truth? That eating pork will send you to hell?

The truth is pork and beans will make the room you occupy a living hell for those occupying the same air space bout an hour after you eat them^_^

Reactions: Messy
Upvote 0

Fireinfolding

Dec 17, 2006
The South
✟121,561.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Bump...

God intertwined CARNAL LAW with SPIRITUAL LAW.

Anyone who doesn't know that can not unwrap the matters.

Examples you ask?

Exodus 20:11
For in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the Lord blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.

The LAW WAS MADE FLESH.

Matthew 11:28
Come unto me
, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

WHO'S YOUR SABBATH, BABY?

Now, go back to PIG SCHOOL and learn somethings.

s

Upvote 0

Messy

Jan 30, 2011
Holland
✟21,082.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I voted no. Most of the time I eat kosher.

But that's because I was raised as a vegetarian and still don't like the taste. Pork.. ieeeek, some chicken nuggets with a lot of sauce once in a while, because I think it's healthy and I like fish. The rest.. no, I prefer cheese.

Upvote 0

Frogster

Galatians is the best!
Sep 7, 2009
✟74,317.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
I voted no. Most of the time I eat kosher.

But that's because I was raised as a vegetarian and still don't like the taste. Pork.. ieeeek, some chicken nuggets with a lot of sauce once in a while, because I think it's healthy and I like fish. The rest.. no, I prefer cheese.

well hey, chicken and cheese go well together.

Reactions: Messy
Upvote 0

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,958.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
it says the foods were clean, why are you adding on to the text? Did he say the poop is clean?:D No! Paul comfirmed it, and said..BY THE LORD, In Rom 14:14, that is a fact, foods clean.

Matt 15:11 It is not what enters into the mouth that defiles the man, but what proceeds out of the mouth, this defiles the man.”

you said they were lied to..I am just asking for proof?

Ok, so I await the proof of the lie.:thumbsup:

First, leave Paul out of it, I am discussing what happened between Jesus and the Pharisees, and Mark 7 as you brought up.

Are ye so without understanding also? Do ye not perceive , that whatsoever thing from without entereth into the man, it cannot * defile him; 19 Because it entereth not into his heart, but into the belly, and goeth out into the draught, purging all meats?

This was speaking of food only in a general way, you just don't get that do you? The whole conversation was about eating with dirty hands, not eating treif! They would not be eating anything but Kosher foods.
'
If you can't understand that you can't understand anything else I say.

Stop accusing Jesus of being a law breaker!

Upvote 0

Bill Shadowcat

Lost in Paradise
Apr 13, 2013
Watered Gardens Homeless Shelter 531 S. Kentucky A
✟7,991.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
The truth is pork and beans will make the room you occupy a living hell for those occupying the same air space bout an hour after you eat them^_^

I have a saying I've made up to do with that.

"No gas, no relief. Know gas, know relief!"

Reactions: MoreCoffee
Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,300.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Originally Posted by SAAN
Very true, but some truth needs to be established, so people will not go out to those heading straight to hell and teach them lies also
Originally Posted by Lion King
What is the Truth? That eating pork will send you to hell?
Originally Posted by Fireinfolding
I have a saying I've made up to do with that.

"No gas, no relief. Know gas, know relief!"
Nice saying! :thumbsup:

aFu_GetGas.jpg
fire-fart.jpg

Blazing Saddles Fart Scene - YouTube

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

bornofGod888

Feb 20, 2013
Hidden with Christ in God (Col. 3:3)
✟3,812.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Send me what you posted and deleted, unless you yelled at me, then I dont want to read it ^_^

Why would I yell at you?

You're one of the only friends that I have on this forum...not to mention this planet.

:(

Upvote 0

Fireinfolding

Dec 17, 2006
The South
✟121,561.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Why would I yell at you?

You're one of the only friends that I have on this forum...not to mention this planet.

Dont be sad, You posted behind me and deleted and I thought uh oh, what happened? Because i can get a little too silly.

Its not okay to yell at your freinds once and awhile?^_^

Oh yeah, im sorry I asked for you to send that ^_^

no wonder you deleted it^_^

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Frogster

Galatians is the best!
Sep 7, 2009
✟74,317.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
First, leave Paul out of it, I am discussing what happened between Jesus and the Pharisees, and Mark 7 as you brought up.

This was speaking of food only in a general way, you just don't get that do you? The whole conversation was about eating with dirty hands, not eating treif! They would not be eating anything but Kosher foods.
'
If you can't understand that you can't understand anything else I say.

Stop accusing Jesus of being a law breaker!

Jesus chose Paul, nope, he is in it to stay, read Rom 14:14..

nope, Jesus said IT IS NOT WHAT GOES INTO A MAN THAT DEFILES, totally clear meaning, so forgive me, with all due repsect, love, and courtesy, you are really incorrect again, thanks, frog.:)

Upvote 0

MoreCoffee

Repentance works.
Jan 8, 2011
Near the flying spaghetti monster
✟57,848.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Never mind...

Send me what you posted and deleted, unless you yelled at me, then I dont want to read it ^_^

Why would I yell at you?

I saw it and it made me laugh. It was naughty. Some would take offence. It is best not seen in polite company. But it did make me laugh :)

You did well and wisely, well to reconsider and wisely to remove. But for all that it was still humorous.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Hentenza

I will fear no evil for You are with me
Mar 27, 2007
On the bus to Heaven
✟67,578.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Luke 4:4 which has been cited to you numerous times, by me.
Why do you keep asking?

<snip>

Because Luke 4 does not say that the Christian is under the law. I ask again, where did the Savior teach that the Christian is under the law?

Upvote 0

squint

Jul 23, 2007
Mountain Regions
✟20,405.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Because Luke 4 does not say that the Christian is under the law. I ask again, where did the Savior teach that the Christian is under the law?

Is The Law the Word of God?

Do Christians qualify as MAN?

If man shall live by every Word of God, presumably that shoe fits for MAN, claims of being aliens notwithstanding.

For your slant to work we'd have to request a rewrite from Jesus saying 'Only Old Testament Jews' shall live by every Word of God.

s

Upvote 0

Frogster

Galatians is the best!
Sep 7, 2009
✟74,317.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
Is The Law the Word of God?

Do Christians qualify as MAN?

If man shall live by every Word of God, presumably that shoe fits for MAN, claims of being aliens notwithstanding.

For your slant to work we'd have to request a rewrite from Jesus saying 'Only Old Testament Jews' shall live by every Word of God.

s

but the only thing is, i used to ask you if you live by every word of God, and you said yes, all while you said you don't keep feasts, and you eat stuff that the word of God says not to eat.

So do you do what it says, or do you do as i do, and discern the times we are in?

Upvote 0