What will happen to Christians who reject the Sabbath?

Studyman

Site Supporter
Apr 18, 2020
Michigan
✟334,457.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The LAW... came by Moses...

Who is under it?

A.) not the Born again.

Where are the 613 Laws you preach to the world that God placed on the necks of those who trusted Him? Let's discern this religious philosophy of yours first, and then we can move on to your other teachings.

• Wow
Reactions: Aaron112
Upvote 0

Studyman

Site Supporter
Apr 18, 2020
Michigan
✟334,457.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Oh that’s an easy question to answer, because he understood what Jesus and the apostles taught.

So in your religion, Jesus taught men to reject God's commandments that God specifically "made for them? Are we talking about the same "Jesus" here? I was referring to the Jesus "of the Bible". Perhaps you can show me where the Jesus of the bible teaches this.

And thank you, I want to make sure I'm a "doer" of the sayings of the Jesus "of the Bible". If I missed His teaching against God's commandments, I need to know.

Upvote 0

Aaron112

Dec 19, 2022
TULSA
✟55,253.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
"New International Version
For it is not those who hear the law who are righteous in God’s sight, but it is those who obey the law who will be declared righteous."
===================
===== How many will be saved a disciple asked? =====
"That’s none of your business.” Jesus doesn’t give a number or a percentage or any indication at all. The number of true believers is hidden in the mind and heart of God.
He knows, but he’s not telling us.
But notice what he actually says in verses 24-27:

" He said to them, “Make every effort to enter through the narrow door, because many, I tell you, will try to enter and will not be able to. Once the owner of the house gets up and closes the door, you will stand outside knocking and pleading, ‘Sir, open the door for us.’ ” But he will answer, ‘I don’t know you or where you come from.’ “Then you will say, ‘We ate and drank with you, and you taught in our streets.’ “But he will reply, ‘I don’t know you or where you come from. Away from me, all you evildoers!’"

Jesus turns the tables on the questioner and says to him,

Make sure that you are among the saved!”"

Reactions: Studyman
Upvote 0

Studyman

Site Supporter
Apr 18, 2020
Michigan
✟334,457.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Studyman

Site Supporter
Apr 18, 2020
Michigan
✟334,457.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
"New International Version
For it is not those who hear the law who are righteous in God’s sight, but it is those who obey the law who will be declared righteous."
===================
===== How many will be saved a disciple asked? =====
"That’s none of your business.” Jesus doesn’t give a number or a percentage or any indication at all. The number of true believers is hidden in the mind and heart of God.
He knows, but he’s not telling us.
But notice what he actually says in verses 24-27:

" He said to them, “Make every effort to enter through the narrow door, because many, I tell you, will try to enter and will not be able to. Once the owner of the house gets up and closes the door, you will stand outside knocking and pleading, ‘Sir, open the door for us.’ ” But he will answer, ‘I don’t know you or where you come from.’ “Then you will say, ‘We ate and drank with you, and you taught in our streets.’ “But he will reply, ‘I don’t know you or where you come from. Away from me, all you evildoers!’"

Jesus turns the tables on the questioner and says to him,

Make sure that you are among the saved!”"

And it seems the Apostles were on the exact same page after HE ascended.

2 Pet. 3: 13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness. 14 Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent "that ye may be found of him" in peace, without spot, and blameless.

And again;

2 Cor. 5: 9 Wherefore we labour, that, whether present or absent, we may be accepted of him.

10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.

Upvote 0

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟896,564.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
So in your religion, Jesus taught men to reject God's commandments that God specifically "made for them? Are we talking about the same "Jesus" here? I was referring to the Jesus "of the Bible". Perhaps you can show me where the Jesus of the bible teaches this.

And thank you, I want to make sure I'm a "doer" of the sayings of the Jesus "of the Bible". If I missed His teaching against God's commandments, I need to know.
God gave 613 commandments, do you keep all of them? Does the SDA teach that we are to keep all of them? Do you observe the new moon feasts as commanded by God? Are you required to be circumcised to enter into God’s covenant? Do you observe the Passover like God commanded? Does the SDA teach that any of these commandments of God are still required to be observed?

Upvote 0

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟896,564.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Perhaps it would benefit to actually read what is actually written.

Rom. 10: 1 Brethren, my heart's desire and prayer to God for Israel is, that they might be saved.

2 For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge.

3 For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish "their own" righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.

So here, Paul is clearly rebuking the disobedient Jews, and explaining what their problem is. Jesus however, is not "Ignorant of God's Righteousness", Yes? Would you agree that Jesus had a Zeal for God, "According to Knowledge"? So therefore, HE didn't go about to establish His Own Righteousness, rather, HE submitted Himself unto the Righteousness of God, "Even unto Death" as it is written. So then, if I want to know the Righteousness of God, I can read about the Jesus of the Bible, see how He lived, listen to what HE said.

Why?

4 For Christ is the end (Intent) of the law for righteousness to "every one" that believeth.

I don't need to look in Google, I don't need to study the Pope, I don't need Calvin or Wesley or White or anyone to show me the Law of Righteousness God created for His People to walk in. I not only "hear Him" but become a "Doer" of His Sayings, as instructed.

Matt. 11: 28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you, "and learn of me"; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

This same Christ, when HE was "up where HE was Before" teaches the same exact thing.

Jer. 6: 16 Thus saith the LORD, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, (Like Jesus Did) and ye shall find rest for your souls.

So what did men do?

But they said, We will not walk therein.

As it is to this day.

Yes, "many" who come in Christ's Name, deny much of what Paul teaches. Here, lets post his words once again, so as to hear what he actually said as he is speaking to your very point.

Rom. 6: 15 What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid.

That means, it seems to me, that we shall NOT SIN just "Because" we are under Grace. Why not? Paul answers if a man can believe him.

16 Know ye not, that to whom "ye yield yourselves" servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of "obedience" unto righteousness?

Jesus was Righteous, Yes? Why? Was it not because HE was "Obedient", that HE "Yielded Himself" a servant to Obey God?

Truly Paul is right, and Christ is the "the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth".

Therefore, as it is written: 1 John 2: 6 He that "saith" he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.

Do you deny this??

If your going to follow Jesus’ example your going to have to be circumcised, your going to have to observe the new moon feasts, your going to have to observe the Passover, your going to have to keep the ENTIRE MOSIAC LAW JUST AS HE DID. You don’t teach that and neither does the SDA church.

Upvote 0

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟896,564.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Is avoiding the truth with a lot of questions a sin ?
Where did Paul get the idea that we no longer have to be circumcised? Where did he get the idea that we no longer have to observe the new moon feasts? Where did he get the idea that we no longer have to observe the Passover?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Studyman

Site Supporter
Apr 18, 2020
Michigan
✟334,457.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
God gave 613 commandments, do you keep all of them?

Again, why do you guys keep preaching such insidious lies about God. Can you show me even ONE person, in the entire Bible, that God placed 613 Laws on? Please, just show me ONE TIME, that God placed 613 Laws on the necks of ANYONE. So now you are tasked with showing me something, anything from the actual scriptures to support the religious philosophy you are preaching to the world.

#1. You preach Jesus taught against God's Laws.

#2. You preach that God placed 613 Laws on the necks of people who trusted HIM.

Show me where the God and Father of the Lord's Christ treated His People this way. And show me where the Son of God taught men to ignore or reject even the least of God's Commandments.

And if you can't, because such a teaching if a deception, then what spirit would move you to promote them? Am I not tasked with "Testing the spirits"?

Show me where you learned these things from.

Does the SDA teach that we are to keep all of them?

I don't partake in this world's religions. I am only interested in what the One True God, and His son, the Jesus "of the bible" that this God sent, teaches.

In your religion, is this your Jesus who said "It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God"? Or do you believe in another?

Do you observe the new moon feasts as commanded by God?
Are you required to be circumcised to enter into God’s covenant?
Do you observe the Passover like God commanded?

First, you show me where God placed 613 Laws on the Necks of even ONE person, as you preach to the world. Then you show me where Jesus taught men to reject even the Least of God's commandments.

Then, I might speak of today, the First Day of Unleavened bread, and Yesterday, God's Holy Memorial of the Passover.

Does the SDA teach that any of these commandments of God are still required to be observed?

I don't know and I don't care. I'm not SDA. Why do you keep mentioning them? Perhaps you might be more concerned with your own adopted religion. Show me where God placed 613 Laws on the necks of even ONE person. Then show me where Jesus taught men to reject or disobey even ONE of the Least of God's commandments.

I look forward to your answer.

Upvote 0

Studyman

Site Supporter
Apr 18, 2020
Michigan
✟334,457.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Where did Paul get the idea that we no longer have to be circumcised? Where did he get the idea that we no longer have to observe the new moon feasts? Where did he get the idea that we no longer have to observe the Passover?

Paul promoted Circumcision, he called the New Church of God under God's Prophesied High Priest, "We are the Circumcision". Paul told me and other faithful believers not to let men judge me in my obedience to God regarding His Holy Feasts. They were created for a purpose, a shadow of things that are yet to be fulfilled, or as Paul said were "Yet to Come". And where did Paul ever say not to Honor God in His Feasts, even Passover. He said to "Keep the Feast. He himself "Kept the Feasts".

Acts 18: 19 And he came to Ephesus, and left them there: but he himself entered into the synagogue, and reasoned with the Jews. 20 When they desired him to tarry longer time with them, he consented not;

Why wouldn't Paul stay with them longer?

21 But bade them farewell, saying, I must by all means keep this feast that cometh in Jerusalem: but I will return again unto you, if God will. And he sailed from Ephesus.

Why do you preach to others doctrine that cannot be supported by Scriptures? Just because you have been convinced to not respect God in His Feasts, the "Feasts of the Lord", is no reason to accuse Paul of the Same thing.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Studyman

Site Supporter
Apr 18, 2020
Michigan
✟334,457.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
If your going to follow Jesus’ example your going to have to be circumcised, your going to have to observe the new moon feasts, your going to have to observe the Passover,

You mean like EVERY member of the first Church of God under HIS New Priest did after HE ascended? You mean like Paul did his entire life? Why would a man of God not walk in the "Good works" God before ordained that they should walk in them? What has God done to you that you would hold such resentment and disregard in your heart towards Him?

your going to have to keep the ENTIRE MOSIAC LAW JUST AS HE DID.

You mean the mythical "613 Laws" that you preach to the world that God placed on the necks of His People, that you can't find?

I'll ask you another question, and of course, you won't answer it because of hubris. But how many times did Jesus sprinkle the blood of goats on the alter, according to the Law of Moses, when HE forgave sins?

You don’t teach that and neither does the SDA church.

And what is your love story with SDA? You are obsessed with them. I don't promote the religious business of the SDA or its philosophies. I never have. Why do you keep bringing them up.

Upvote 0

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟896,564.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Again, why do you guys keep preaching such insidious lies about God. Can you show me even ONE person, in the entire Bible, that God placed 613 Laws on? Please, just show me ONE TIME, that God placed 613 Laws on the necks of ANYONE. So now you are tasked with showing me something, anything from the actual scriptures to support the religious philosophy you are preaching to the world.
Ok this is just you attempting to dismiss the commandments given by God by creating a false narrative. That’s why you quoted this one question and avoided all the rest. Why do you run from answering the question by playing games and pretending not to know what I’m talking about? It’s because you don’t want to admit the truth that you don’t actually keep the entire Mosaic Law as Jesus did.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟896,564.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Paul promoted Circumcision, he called the New Church of God under God's Prophesied High Priest, "We are the Circumcision". Paul told me and other faithful believers not to let men judge me in my obedience to God regarding His Holy Feasts. They were created for a purpose, a shadow of things that are yet to be fulfilled, or as Paul said were "Yet to Come". And where did Paul ever say not to Honor God in His Feasts, even Passover. He said to "Keep the Feast. He himself "Kept the Feasts".
Paul promoted circumcision for the purpose of entering into God’s covenant?

”Some men came down from Judea and began teaching the brethren, “Unless you are circumcised according to the custom of Moses, you cannot be saved.” And when Paul and Barnabas had great dissension and debate with them, the brethren determined that Paul and Barnabas and some others of them should go up to Jerusalem to the apostles and elders concerning this issue. Therefore, being sent on their way by the church, they were passing through both Phoenicia and Samaria, describing in detail the conversion of the Gentiles, and were bringing great joy to all the brethren. When they arrived at Jerusalem, they were received by the church and the apostles and the elders, and they reported all that God had done with them. But some of the sect of the Pharisees who had believed stood up, saying, “It is necessary to circumcise them and to direct them to observe the Law of Moses.” The apostles and the elders came together to look into this matter. After there had been much debate, Peter stood up and said to them, “Brethren, you know that in the early days God made a choice among you, that by my mouth the Gentiles would hear the word of the gospel and believe. And God, who knows the heart, testified to them giving them the Holy Spirit, just as He also did to us; and He made no distinction between us and them, cleansing their hearts by faith. Now therefore why do you put God to the test by placing upon the neck of the disciples a yoke which neither our fathers nor we have been able to bear? But we believe that we are saved through the grace of the Lord Jesus, in the same way as they also are.” All the people kept silent, and they were listening to Barnabas and Paul as they were relating what signs and wonders God had done through them among the Gentiles. After they had stopped speaking, James answered, saying, “Brethren, listen to me. Simeon has related how God first concerned Himself about taking from among the Gentiles a people for His name. With this the words of the Prophets agree, just as it is written, ‘After these things I will return, And I will rebuild the tabernacle of David which has fallen, And I will rebuild its ruins, And I will restore it, So that the rest of mankind may seek the Lord, And all the Gentiles who are called by My name,’ Says the Lord, who makes these things known from long ago. Therefore it is my judgment that we do not trouble those who are turning to God from among the Gentiles, but that we write to them that they abstain from things contaminated by idols and from fornication and from what is strangled and from blood.“
‭‭Acts‬ ‭15‬:‭1‬-‭20‬ ‭NASB1995‬‬

Acts 15 makes it abundantly clear that circumcision is not necessary for entering into God’s covenant.

”It was for freedom that Christ set us free; therefore keep standing firm and do not be subject again to a yoke of slavery. Behold I, Paul, say to you that if you receive circumcision, Christ will be of no benefit to you. And I testify again to every man who receives circumcision, that he is under obligation to keep the whole Law. You have been severed from Christ, you who are seeking to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace. For we through the Spirit, by faith, are waiting for the hope of righteousness. For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision means anything, but faith working through love.“
‭‭Galatians‬ ‭5‬:‭1‬-‭6‬ ‭NASB1995‬‬

And so does Galatians 5.

Paul said to keep the feasts?

”Therefore no one is to act as your judge in regard to food or drink or in respect to a festival or a new moon or a Sabbath day things which are a mere shadow of what is to come; but the substance belongs to Christ.“
‭‭Colossians‬ ‭2‬:‭16‬-‭17‬ ‭NASB1995‬‬

According to Colossians 3:16-17 we are no longer obligated to observe the new moon feast or the sabbath days.

Upvote 0

Studyman

Site Supporter
Apr 18, 2020
Michigan
✟334,457.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Ok this is just you attempting to dismiss the commandments given by God by creating a false narrative. That’s why you quoted this one question and avoided all the rest. Why do you run from answering the question be playing games and pretending not to know what I’m talking about? It’s because you don’t want to admit the truth that you don’t actually keep the entire Mosaic Law as Jesus did.

"Projection"

Projection is when an individual unconsciously projects their thoughts, feelings, or behaviors onto someone else.

Upvote 0

Studyman

Site Supporter
Apr 18, 2020
Michigan
✟334,457.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Paul promoted circumcision for the purpose of entering into God’s covenant?

Paul promoted Circumcision according to Moses. "Duet. 10: 16 Circumcise therefore the foreskin of your heart, and be no more stiffnecked.

Peter, and the New Church of God under HIS Son's Prophesied Priesthood, had just Gathered together on God's Holy Feast, Pentecost having counted the days after Feast of Unleavened bread correctly, according to the Law of Moses. Paul was still persecuting this Church of God, as did the other Pharisees. Peter said God gave them His Holy spirit because they obeyed God's Laws. The Pharisees were still trying to shut them up and stop them from teaching others to obey God's Laws, in favor of their doctrines and commandments of men. It's right there in your own Bible..

Acts 5: 27 And when they had brought them, they set them before the council: and the high priest asked them,

28 Saying, Did not we straitly command you that ye should not teach in this name? and, behold, ye have filled Jerusalem with your doctrine, and intend to bring this man's blood upon us.

29 Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to "obey God" rather than men.

30 The God of our fathers raised up Jesus, whom ye slew and hanged on a tree.

31 Him hath God exalted with his right hand to be a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins.

32 And we are his witnesses of these things; and so is also the Holy Ghost, whom God hath given "to them that obey him".

Surely even you must believe what is written that happened to these men on their first Pentecost of God, under His New Priest.

And a short time afterward, Stephen spoke of these same Jews.

Acts 7: 51 Ye stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist the Holy Ghost: as your fathers did, so do ye. 52 Which of the prophets have not your fathers persecuted? and they have slain them which shewed before of the coming of the Just One; of whom ye have been now the betrayers and murderers: 53 Who have received the law by the disposition of angels, and have not kept it.

And they stoned him to death for speaking this truth, Paul was there consenting to the murder.

”Some men came down from Judea and began teaching the brethren, “Unless you are circumcised according to the custom of Moses, you cannot be saved.” And when Paul and Barnabas had great dissension and debate with them, the brethren determined that Paul and Barnabas and some others of them should go up to Jerusalem to the apostles and elders concerning this issue. Therefore, being sent on their way by the church, they were passing through both Phoenicia and Samaria, describing in detail the conversion of the Gentiles, and were bringing great joy to all the brethren. When they arrived at Jerusalem, they were received by the church and the apostles and the elders, and they reported all that God had done with them. But some of the sect of the Pharisees who had believed stood up, saying, “It is necessary to circumcise them and to direct them to observe the Law of Moses.”

So now, these same men who stoned Stephen to death, are still trying to convert the Disciples to their religion that they call "The Law of Moses". But Peter knows better as his words that you posted before clearly point out.

The apostles and the elders came together to look into this matter. After there had been much debate, Peter stood up and said to them, “Brethren, you know that in the early days God made a choice among you, that by my mouth the Gentiles would hear the word of the gospel and believe. And God, who knows the heart, testified to them "giving them the Holy Spirit", just as He also did to us; and He made no distinction between us and them, cleansing their hearts by faith.

So you want me to believe that Peter doesn't believe anymore here, that "We should obey God rather than men". And that God somehow suddenly changed from Acts 5, and no longer gives His Spirit to those who obey Him? And you have somehow been convinced that the Pharisees, who didn't have God's Holy Spirit in Acts 15, even though they "SAID" they were promoting the Law of Moses, had suddenly become obedient to God and were promoting God's Laws. And Peter, who just a short time before said we should obey God, is now promoting to these New converts who had already received the Spirit of God because they obeyed Him, that they should reject God's Laws now.

Of course your religious philosophy is foolishness here. What Law were the Pharisees really promoting. Peter tells us in the next verse.

Now therefore why do you put God to the test by placing upon the neck of the disciples a yoke which neither our fathers nor we have been able to bear?

You preach to the world that this yoke, is the mythical 613 Laws that you preach God placed on the necks of every person who trusted Him in the Exodus. You can't find them, you are unable to show anyone where they are, or what they are, but you still preach to the world that the Pharisees Peter was rebuking here, were tempting God trying to place HIS LAWS on the necks of the disciples.

And all because you have been convinced God's Laws are a Yoke of Bondage.

It is clear you have no interest in an actual honest discussion, just as you know full well you are promoting a lie about God regarding Him placing 613 Laws on the backs of men.

Since you knowingly continue to promote a clear and obvious falsehood about God, how can you be trusted to discern Acts 15.

I've made my point, no need to continue.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟896,564.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Paul promoted Circumcision according to Moses. "Duet. 10: 16 Circumcise therefore the foreskin of your heart, and be no more stiffnecked.

Peter, and the New Church of God under HIS Son's Prophesied Priesthood, had just Gathered together on God's Holy Feast, Pentecost having counted the days after Feast of Unleavened bread correctly, according to the Law of Moses. Paul was still persecuting this Church of God, as did the other Pharisees. Peter said God gave them His Holy spirit because they obeyed God's Laws. The Pharisees were still trying to shut them up and stop them from teaching others to obey God's Laws, in favor of their doctrines and commandments of men. It's right there in your own Bible..

Acts 5: 27 And when they had brought them, they set them before the council: and the high priest asked them,

28 Saying, Did not we straitly command you that ye should not teach in this name? and, behold, ye have filled Jerusalem with your doctrine, and intend to bring this man's blood upon us.

29 Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to "obey God" rather than men.

30 The God of our fathers raised up Jesus, whom ye slew and hanged on a tree.

31 Him hath God exalted with his right hand to be a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins.

32 And we are his witnesses of these things; and so is also the Holy Ghost, whom God hath given "to them that obey him".

Surely even you must believe what is written that happened to these men on their first Pentecost of God, under His New Priest.

And a short time afterward, Stephen spoke of these same Jews.

Acts 7: 51 Ye stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist the Holy Ghost: as your fathers did, so do ye. 52 Which of the prophets have not your fathers persecuted? and they have slain them which shewed before of the coming of the Just One; of whom ye have been now the betrayers and murderers: 53 Who have received the law by the disposition of angels, and have not kept it.

And they stoned him to death for speaking this truth, Paul was there consenting to the murder.

So now, these same men who stoned Stephen to death, are still trying to convert the Disciples to their religion that they call "The Law of Moses". But Peter knows better as his words that you posted before clearly point out.

So you want me to believe that Peter doesn't believe anymore here, that "We should obey God rather than men". And that God somehow suddenly changed from Acts 5, and no longer gives His Spirit to those who obey Him? And you have somehow been convinced that the Pharisees, who didn't have God's Holy Spirit in Acts 15, even though they "SAID" they were promoting the Law of Moses, had suddenly become obedient to God and were promoting God's Laws. And Peter, who just a short time before said we should obey God, is now promoting to these New converts who had already received the Spirit of God because they obeyed Him, that they should reject God's Laws now.

Of course your religious philosophy is foolishness here. What Law were the Pharisees really promoting. Peter tells us in the next verse.

You preach to the world that this yoke, is the mythical 613 Laws that you preach God placed on the necks of every person who trusted Him in the Exodus. You can't find them, you are unable to show anyone where they are, or what they are, but you still preach to the world that the Pharisees Peter was rebuking here, were tempting God trying to place HIS LAWS on the necks of the disciples.

And all because you have been convinced God's Laws are a Yoke of Bondage.

It is clear you have no interest in an actual honest discussion, just as you know full well you are promoting a lie about God regarding Him placing 613 Laws on the backs of men.

Since you knowingly continue to promote a clear and obvious falsehood about God, how can you be trusted to discern Acts 15.

I've made my point, no need to continue.
Oh so this is the circumcision Acts 15 was saying that is no longer necessary? This is the circumcision that Paul was rebuking the Galatians for receiving?

Upvote 0

Studyman

Site Supporter
Apr 18, 2020
Michigan
✟334,457.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Oh so this is the circumcision Acts 15 was saying that is no longer necessary? This is the circumcision that Paul was rebuking the Galatians for receiving?

The Pharisees Circumcision was not God's circumcision. The Pharisees Law was not God's Law. The Yoke that the Fathers couldn't bear, was not placed on them by God. These are all undeniable, Biblical Truths. Whether we believe them or not is irrelevant to the fact that they are Biblical Truths.

You have been convinced that the Pharisees were promoting God's circumcision, God's Laws. But the Scriptures say they are not. Just as you have been convinced of the falsehood, that God placed 613 Laws on the necks of men who trusted Him. These philosophies, although popular, are simply not true.

I too, have been influenced by these same religious philosophies that both God and His Son warned about. It was hard for me in the beginning to accept God's Word over the doctrines and traditions of this world I was born into. Jesus, that is, the Jesus "of the Bible" says the truth shall set us free. Take a leap of Faith BN, accept the truth of God that HE didn't place 613 Laws even on the backs of ONE MAN, and certainly not His Son, who said the Yoke of God HE was under, was Light, and not burdensome, as I also have come to know.

Upvote 0