What will happen to Christians who reject the Sabbath?

Aaron112

Dec 19, 2022
TULSA
✟55,234.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
There is nothing to correct when a word is not there in the original manuscript but added by man.
I think you ought to explain that when someone
quotes a verse from the "_________ "
that idea needs to be tested and proven truth
before accepting it.

Upvote 0

Aaron112

Dec 19, 2022
TULSA
✟55,234.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Open to an answer from someone overseas.

The question: What word properly and accurately fills in the blank in the first post below ? >>>

I think you ought to explain that when someone
quotes a verse from the "_________ "
that idea needs to be tested and proven truth
before accepting it.
There is nothing to correct when a word is not there in the original manuscript but added by man.

Upvote 0

Aviel

Jun 21, 2023
Nashville
✟19,886.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Do you accept Romans chapter 2 as reliably part of God Revealing Truth ?
If so, then who in Romans chapter 2 does God accept (justify) ?

Your chapter confirms that a lawkeeper has no understanding of the Grace of God.

A.) "Jesus came to redeem (the born again) from the CURSE... of... .THE .. LAW"..

So, when you find someone trying to put the Law on a Believer, as how to be justified by God, then you are dealing with a Heretic.

Study these.

Romans 3:21-28

2 Corinthians 5:18

John 3:17

Romans 4:8

Hebrews 13:9

Upvote 0

Aaron112

Dec 19, 2022
TULSA
✟55,234.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Your chapter confirms that a lawkeeper has no understanding of the Grace of God.
I guess you are very very mixed up, and /or did not read chapter two of Romans ?
It is written that the lawkeepers , those who do what is right according to TORAH, are justified by God,
and show by their lives that God WROTE HIS LAW on their hearts.

Upvote 0

Aviel

Jun 21, 2023
Nashville
✟19,886.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It is written that the lawkeepers , those who do what is right according to TORAH, are justified by God,

The New Covenant proves that no person is Justified by the Law of Moses.

John 14:6 is an update for you. @Aaron112

Also, If you read Philippians 3, .. Paul said that He was "blameless in the law'...and when this is compared to God's Righteousness , its """DUNG.""""

You're not blameless in it, and neither is anyone else on this forum. or that you'll ever meet in your entire life.

Paul also teaches that the Lawkeeper is "ignorant of God's Righteousness, because they are trying to establish their own, by law, works, effort".

Upvote 0

Studyman

Site Supporter
Apr 18, 2020
Michigan
✟334,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Its not a question of "rejecting the Shabbat"..

its the reality of understanding that trying to keep one law, makes you responsible to keep them all.

And there are 613 of them, and you don't even know 53 of them... so, just remember that once you start playing the "law keeping to be saved", you have to keep them all, and you don't know them all...

But you can do a Google search.
Sure.

In my studies, probably one of the most insidious lies being promoted this world's religions "who come in Christ's Name", is that God placed on the necks of the people who trusted Him, "613" Laws.

But when a man actually reads the Holy scriptures for himself, as instructed, it becomes clear that the God of Abraham never placed 613 Laws on the neck of even "ONE" person. Certainly not His Son who is said to be Sinless. This entire "613 Laws" philosophy is a deceitful lie, and insidious falsehood designed by the prince of this world to demean the God and Father of the Lord's Christ. To discredit God to the point men are persuaded to reject the "Way of the Lord", and adopt, support and promote this world's religions, of which there are "many", that transgress God's commandments by their own manmade religious traditions and doctrines.

I would advocate scratching "Google" off the list of trusted sources regarding the "Seeking of God's Kingdom, and His Righteousness", and consider the Holy Scriptures, which are said to be Inspired by the One True God "for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness".

If you do this, you will find like I did, that God never placed 613 Laws on the necks of anyone. And in learning so, perhaps you might stop promoting this falsehood to the detriment of others who might hear you and believe you. As it is written, "And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?"

Upvote 0

Aaron112

Dec 19, 2022
TULSA
✟55,234.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
The New Covenant proves that no person is Justified by the Law of Moses.
Does God Justify anyone ever ?

You apparently did not read where God justifies the lawkeepers in Romans 2 - God Says He Does Justify the lawkeepers.

So your posts are empty.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Aviel

Jun 21, 2023
Nashville
✟19,886.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
But when a man actually reads the Holy scriptures for himself, as instructed, it becomes clear that the God of Abraham never placed 613 Laws on the neck of even "ONE" person.

The LAW... came by Moses...

Who is under it?

A.) not the Born again.

Upvote 0

Aaron112

Dec 19, 2022
TULSA
✟55,234.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
"faith is counted (by God) as (Christ's) Righteousness".

Who is that?

Everyone who is : Born again.
The LAW... came by Moses...

Who is under it?

A.) not the Born again.
More silliness ? on purpose ? I don't know?

Like saying if you are born again, go ahead and run red lights, and jump off high buildings, and so on ?

Upvote 0

Aviel

Jun 21, 2023
Nashville
✟19,886.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
God Says He Does Justify the lawkeepers.

You have not kept the law.
So, what now?

Also, SALVATION is "Grace through faith, without the deeds of The Law"//

So, where are you now? @Aaron112 ?

Upvote 0

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟896,486.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I think the greater question would be, "Why would a man, who calls Jesus Lord, Lord, desire to reject God's Holy Sabbath"?
Oh that’s an easy question to answer, because he understood what Jesus and the apostles taught.

• Haha
Reactions: Aaron112
Upvote 0

Aviel

Jun 21, 2023
Nashville
✟19,886.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

I dont find talking to legalists to be very funny or very interesting.

Did you want to change your channel and try a new one?

Like saying if you are born again, go ahead and run red lights, and jump off high buildings, and so on ?

I am born again.
Blood Bought
Redeemed.
"one with God" and "IN Christ".

also. ....I dont want to get a Ticket, so, i wont run red lights or stop signs, usually.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟896,486.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

No that’s just an exaggeration, saying that we are no longer under the Mosaic law which by the way you yourself do not keep, is not the same as saying that we are not under the law of the Spirit which is defined in the New Testament.

Upvote 0

Aaron112

Dec 19, 2022
TULSA
✟55,234.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
New International Version
For it is not those who hear the law who are righteous in God’s sight, but it is those who obey the law who will be declared righteous.

Danger! danger will robinson !

2 Therefore you have no excuse, whoever you are, passing judgment; for when you judge someone else, you are passing judgment against yourself; since you who are judging do the same things he does.

Matthew 12:37
For by your words you will be acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned."

Romans 14:12
So then, each of us will give an account of himself to God.

James 3:6
The tongue also is a fire, a world of wickedness among the parts of the body. It pollutes the whole person, sets the course of his life on fire, and is itself set on fire by hell.

Romans 8:6 NKJV - For to be carnally minded is… - Biblia​

View attachment 346471
Romans 12:2
Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what is the good, pleasing, and perfect will of God.

James 1:27
Pure and undefiled religion before our God and Father is this: to care for orphans and widows in their distress, and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.

James 4:4
You adulteresses! Do you not know that friendship with the world is hostility toward God? Therefore, whoever chooses to be a friend of the world renders himself an enemy of God.

biblehub.com › romans › 5-12.htm

Romans 5:12 Therefore, just as sin entered the world through one man ...

Sin came into the world through one person, and death came through sin. So death spread to everyone, because everyone sinned.
biblehub.com › romans › 8-7.htm

Romans 8:7 because the mind of the flesh is hostile to God: It does not ...

Because the mind of the flesh is hatred toward God, for it is not subject to the law of God because it cannot be.
biblia.com
English Standard Version › bible › nkjv › romans

6 So letting your sinful nature control your mind leads to death. But letting the Spirit control your mind leads to life and peace. Romans 8:6

Upvote 0

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟896,486.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Oh that’s an easy question to answer, because he understood what Jesus and the apostles taught.
Ok maybe I misunderstood your reference there, maybe you were referring to Matthew 7:15-27? The lawlessness He was referring to there was not the Mosaic Law it was His words. Anyone who hears My words and does not act on them. Where does Jesus tell us to continue observing the sabbath, or any of the NT authors?

Upvote 0

Studyman

Site Supporter
Apr 18, 2020
Michigan
✟334,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
If a person teaches that you have to keep the Law..... "Keep Shabbat"..

Then they are denying this..

"Christ is the END ... OF... THE... LAW for righteousness, to everyone who Believes"

Perhaps it would benefit to actually read what is actually written.

Rom. 10: 1 Brethren, my heart's desire and prayer to God for Israel is, that they might be saved.

2 For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge.

3 For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish "their own" righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.

So here, Paul is clearly rebuking the disobedient Jews, and explaining what their problem is. Jesus however, is not "Ignorant of God's Righteousness", Yes? Would you agree that Jesus had a Zeal for God, "According to Knowledge"? So therefore, HE didn't go about to establish His Own Righteousness, rather, HE submitted Himself unto the Righteousness of God, "Even unto Death" as it is written. So then, if I want to know the Righteousness of God, I can read about the Jesus of the Bible, see how He lived, listen to what HE said.

Why?

4 For Christ is the end (Intent) of the law for righteousness to "every one" that believeth.

I don't need to look in Google, I don't need to study the Pope, I don't need Calvin or Wesley or White or anyone to show me the Law of Righteousness God created for His People to walk in. I not only "hear Him" but become a "Doer" of His Sayings, as instructed.

Matt. 11: 28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you, "and learn of me"; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

This same Christ, when HE was "up where HE was Before" teaches the same exact thing.

Jer. 6: 16 Thus saith the LORD, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, (Like Jesus Did) and ye shall find rest for your souls.

So what did men do?

But they said, We will not walk therein.

As it is to this day.

And they are denying this..

The born again "are NOT UNDER THE LAW.... but under Grace"..

Yes, "many" who come in Christ's Name, deny much of what Paul teaches. Here, lets post his words once again, so as to hear what he actually said as he is speaking to your very point.

Rom. 6: 15 What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid.

That means, it seems to me, that we shall NOT SIN just "Because" we are under Grace. Why not? Paul answers if a man can believe him.

16 Know ye not, that to whom "ye yield yourselves" servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of "obedience" unto righteousness?

Jesus was Righteous, Yes? Why? Was it not because HE was "Obedient", that HE "Yielded Himself" a servant to Obey God?

Truly Paul is right, and Christ is the "the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth".

Therefore, as it is written: 1 John 2: 6 He that "saith" he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.

Do you deny this??

Upvote 0