Dec 29, 2006
✟454,215.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
We see what happens in the timeline at the end as unveiled by SOP..

'After the truth has been proclaimed as a witness to all nations, every conceivable power of evil will be set in operation, and minds will be confused by many voices crying, "Lo, here is Christ, Lo, he is there. This is the truth, I have the message from God, he has sent me with great light." Then there will be a removing of the landmarks, and an attempt to tear down the pillars of our faith. A more decided effort will be made to exalt the false Sabbath, and to cast contempt upon God himself by supplanting the day he has blessed and sanctified. This false Sabbath is to be enforced by an oppressive law. Satan and his angels are wide-awake, and intensely active, working with energy and perseverance through human instrumentalities to bring about his purpose of obliterating from the minds of men the knowledge of God. But while Satan works with his lying wonders, the time will be fulfilled foretold in the Revelation, and the mighty angel that shall lighten the earth with his glory, will proclaim the fall of Babylon, and call upon God's people to forsake her.' {RH, December 13, 1892 par. 2}

We see here in this passage the progressive succession of events which goes in this path:

The truth is proclaimed to all nations which I think we are at, and we see today as every conceivable power of evil is being put in operation...

The minds are confused by many who proclaim to be Christ or have a message from Him, and there is a removing of the landmarks, and an attempt is made to tear down the pillars of our faith, which we see with the events in the Adventist church.

Then a more decided effort is made to exalt the false sabbath, and...
to cast contempt upon God Himself by supplanting the day he blessed and sanctified which we see in the ideas of Climate Change and the need for Sunday as a day off for the world or the Green Sabbath movement...

Then this false sabbath is enforced by an oppressive law, with Satan and his angels intensely active in working through human agents, which is the next thing, while he is working his lying wonders..

Then the time has come that is foretold in Revelation when the mighty angel lightens the earth with his glory and proclaims the fall of Babylon and calls God's people to forsake her...

reddogs

Contributor
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2006
✟454,215.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
And we have even more from SOP:
'At the commencement of the holy Sabbath, January 5, 1849, we engaged in prayer with Brother Belden's family at Rocky Hill, Connecticut, and the Holy Ghost fell upon us. I was taken off in vision to the most holy place, where I saw Jesus still interceding for Israel. . . . Then I saw that Jesus would not leave the most holy place until every case was decided either for salvation or destruction.--EW, p. 36. {1BIO 154.6}

In quick succession last-day events were reviewed before her--the seven last plagues, the death decree, the deliverance at the voice of God, and then a scene she did not understand. {1BIO 155.1}

I asked my attending angel for an explanation of what I saw.
He told me that I could see no more then, but he would shortly show me what those things that I then saw meant.--Ibid., p. 37. {1BIO 155.2}

The explanation came the next afternoon in another vision. {1BIO 155.3}

I saw four angels who had a work to do on the earth, and were on their way to accomplish it. Jesus was clothed with priestly garments. He gazed in pity on the remnant, then raised His
hands, and with a voice of deep pity cried, "My blood, Father, My blood, My blood, My blood!" {1BIO 155.4}

Then I saw an exceeding bright light come from God, who sat upon the great white throne, and was shed all about Jesus. Then I saw an angel with a commission from Jesus, swiftly flying to the four angels who had a work to do on the earth, and waving something up and down in his hand, and crying with a loud voice, "Hold! Hold! Hold! Hold! until the servants of God are sealed in their foreheads."--Ibid., p. 38. {1BIO 155.5}

Still perplexed as to the full significance of what was passing before her, she again made inquiry: {1BIO 155.6}

I asked my accompanying angel the meaning of what I heard, and what the four angels were about to do. He said to me that it was God that restrained the powers, and that He gave His angels charge over things on earth; that the four angels had power from God to hold the four winds, and they were about to let them go; but while their hands were loosening, and the four winds were about to blow, the merciful eye of Jesus gazed on the remnant that were not sealed, and He raised His hands to the Father and pleaded with Him that He had spilled His blood for them.

Then another angel was commissioned to fly swiftly to the four angels and bid them hold, until the servants of God were sealed with the seal of the living God in their foreheads.--Ibid. {1BIO 155.7}

Upvote 0