What happened to the mentality of the human race?

imsaneru

Jun 18, 2017
Metropolis
✟46,444.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
People don't seem to be normal in these end time prophecies , as there seems to be a lack of logic and common sense , it's just not there.
Like there's a guy performing signs and wonders even causing fire to come down from heaven , now if you or I were there we would accuse him of using modern technology such as maybe using holograms or satellites to perform such acts.

But no one in this prophetic scenario seems to be concerned about the possibility that he might be using modern tech , their all just very excited and can't wait for more.
So i'm just wondering if something not mentioned in the prophecies has happened to people , something that has caused them to be dumbed down , or mentally impaired in some way.

I'm thinking maybe chem trails or something like that , just spray everybody and make them stupid.
Any thoughts ?

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟296,066.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
just spray everybody and make them stupid.
That; or any other mind altering method, is not what is happening.
The problem is when people choose to believe false theories and fables, God locks them into those false beliefs and we can only conjecture as to why He does this to Christians and secular alike. 2 Thess 2:11, Isaiah 29:9-12
But; after the forthcoming Day of the Lords vengeance and fiery wrath, eyes will be opened and ears unstopped. Isaiah 35:4-5, Isaiah 29:18 & 24, Isaiah 32:3-43

So, for those who promote the Prophetic Word, it is a dilemma. I point out what the Words actually say, but God doesn't allow understanding yet.

Upvote 0

awstar

Aug 21, 2004
✟2,554.00
Faith
Methodist
That; or any other mind altering method, is not what is happening.
The problem is when people choose to believe false theories and fables, God locks them into those false beliefs and we can only conjecture as to why He does this to Christians and secular alike. 2 Thess 2:11, Isaiah 29:9-12
But; after the forthcoming Day of the Lords vengeance and fiery wrath, eyes will be opened and ears unstopped. Isaiah 35:4-5, Isaiah 29:18 & 24, Isaiah 32:3-43

So, for those who promote the Prophetic Word, it is a dilemma. I point out what the Words actually say, but God doesn't allow understanding yet.

Here's a link that I found helpful in understanding what is going on. It's not chemical, it's God -- again.

On Stupidity - Dietrich Bonhoeffer's opinion

Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟914,040.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
People don't seem to be normal in these end time prophecies , as there seems to be a lack of logic and common sense , it's just not there.
Like there's a guy performing signs and wonders even causing fire to come down from heaven , now if you or I were there we would accuse him of using modern technology such as maybe using holograms or satellites to perform such acts.

But no one in this prophetic scenario seems to be concerned about the possibility that he might be using modern tech , their all just very excited and can't wait for more.
So i'm just wondering if something not mentioned in the prophecies has happened to people , something that has caused them to be dumbed down , or mentally impaired in some way.

I'm thinking maybe chem trails or something like that , just spray everybody and make them stupid.
Any thoughts ?
Is there a video of this guy? Nonetheless, discernment is what is severely lacking. If one merely read scripture, a Holy one calling fire from the sky consumed people. One who calls fire from the sky for show is of the Beast. Be blessed
Revelation
11Then I saw another beast coming up out of the earth, and he had two horns like a lamb and spoke like a dragon. 12And he exercises all the authority of the first beast in his presence, and causes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed. 13He performs great signs, so that he even makes fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men.

Upvote 0

RandyPNW

Jun 8, 2021
Pacific NW, USA
✟107,625.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Any thoughts ?
;) We just try to take words we believe and make sense of them. John gave coded messages for Christians in a time pagan Rome ruled and hated Christians. We have to study to show ourselves approved of God.

We're at many different stages of spiritual growth. Lots of opinions are fine, assuming we try to remain teachable.

The image of the Beast I find quite difficult. The lesson, however, is easy.

We're not to be fooled along with the rest of the world in placing any trust in the Beast system. It is thoroughly pagan and antiChristian. Miracles powers, whether technological or otherwise, can fool people who are not discerning on the inside. We are to keep Christ in our hearts so that we are not deceived by external phenomena.

Upvote 0

imsaneru

Jun 18, 2017
Metropolis
✟46,444.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Here's a link that I found helpful in understanding what is going on. It's not chemical, it's God -- again.

On Stupidity - Dietrich Bonhoeffer's opinion
That was a good article thanks for posting that. I had forgotten what had happened to the German people , they went from being normal to being insane with a lust for the blood of the Jews , kind of like a cult thing.

Maybe that's all that's happening in the end time scenario. Come to think of it , we came close to being stupid too when our Governments told us that the unvaccinated were the cause of the pandemic , people were wanting the unvaccinated to either be forced to take the vax or be placed in some sort of camps away from others.

I think you may have the answer here...:oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟296,066.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Delusions:
Isaiah 66:4 I also will choose their delusions, and will bring their fears upon them; because when I called, no one answered; when I spoke, they did not hear: but they did evil before My eyes, and chose what displeased Me. Ezekiel 20:25

The prevalent error is in thinking that the Israel visible today is still the chosen of God. Wrong; they un-chose themselves, Matthew 27:25 and now it is every born again Christian, who belongs to the new nation of God's people. Matthew 21:43

With the rapture cult, the initial error is that of separating Israel and the Church, so they could still look for salvation to come to ethnic Israel, as a major tenet of their doctrine: Israel on earth, the Church in heaven. The pre-Trib rapture teaches removal to ensure survival from tribulation, but salvation has always been stated to redeem us from our fallen sinful state, in our earthly situation.

Acts 20:21 I know that when I am gone, savage wolves will come in among you and will not spare the flock. 2 Peter 2:1-3, 2 Timothy 4:3-4

The rapture idea is that God will “save us” from that which must occur – thus equating this supposed removal with salvation. After so many Christians saw the inadequacy and misappropriation of the verses used to promote Pre-Trib, the Post-Trib alternative was then built around surviving the tribulation – thus sustaining the illusion that survival is somehow related to salvation.

A strong delusion is mentioned in the New Testament: 2 Thessalonians 2:11 And for this reason God shall send them a strong delusion, that they should believe a lie.
This delusion has people looking forward to the 2nd Coming (in the so called rapture to heaven, Pre, Mid, or Post) believing in a rapture removal from the earth and even beyond the realms of incredibility:- Returning with Jesus, riding on white horses and waving swords!
The reality is, we experience His glorious salvation when we enter in to the blessed assurance that Christ’s Death means the penalty for our sin has been paid because of His sacrifice on the Cross. Ever since then, believers must trust in Jesus for their salvation and for their protection during the testing times to come. Isaiah 43:2, Psalms 31:23-24

And if the Lord does not save them, just as has happened to the millions of martyrs in the last 20 centuries, then we must die trusting in His promise of resurrection. Revelation 12:11, Revelation 13:10 Our souls will be kept under the heavenly Altar, Revelation 6:9-11, and Jesus will bring them with Him at His Return, then bring us to life again, to reign with Him for 1000 years. Revelation 20:4

Jesus said: take care that you be not deceived..... Seems that many have been rather careless!

Upvote 0