Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The article is about a UFO whistleblower named David Grusch, who claims that the US government has recovered "intact and partially intact" alien vehicles. Grusch, who is a former intelligence official, says that he has seen classified evidence of these vehicles, and that he has provided this evidence to Congress and the Intelligence Community Inspector General.

Grusch's claims have been met with skepticism by some, but others have taken them more seriously. The New York Times has reported that Grusch's claims are "credible" and that he has "access to classified information." The Times also reported that Grusch's claims are being investigated by the Pentagon.

It is still too early to say whether Grusch's claims are true. However, his claims have certainly raised the public's interest in the possibility of alien life.

Here are some additional details about Grusch's claims:

* Grusch says that the alien vehicles are "of exotic origin" and that they "do not match any known technology."​
* Grusch says that the vehicles are "capable of incredible speeds and maneuverability."​
* Grusch says that the vehicles have been recovered from crash sites around the world.​
* Grusch says that the government has been keeping the existence of these vehicles a secret for decades.​

Grusch's claims have been met with mixed reactions. Some people believe that he is telling the truth, while others believe that he is a hoaxer. The Pentagon has not yet commented on Grusch's claims.

It is important to note that Grusch has not provided any physical evidence to support his claims. However, he has said that he is willing to testify before Congress or any other body that will investigate his claims.

The public's interest in UFOs has been growing in recent years. This is due in part to the release of government documents that show that the US government has been investigating UFOs for decades. It is also due to the increasing number of people who claim to have seen UFOs.

Grusch's claims are the latest in a long line of claims about UFOs. However, his claims are the first to come from a former intelligence official with access to classified information. This makes his claims more credible than the claims of many other UFO witnesses.

It remains to be seen whether Grusch's claims are true. However, his claims have certainly raised the public's interest in the possibility of alien life.

BukiRob

Dec 14, 2012
Columbus, Ohio
✟50,820.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I have spent more than 50 years neck-deep in ufology and had one interesting disk encounter. Nevertheless, I am more skeptical than ever of claims like this. I will admit it sounds more credible than most, but there have been so many UFO "bombshells" that went poof that I am very wary. I have a fundamental problem with the notion that advanced alien craft of any sort - extraterrestrial, interdimensional or whatever - are crashing all over the earth like 50-year-old Piper Cubs. The notion of UFOs as demonic is certainly taken more seriously now than it was 50 years ago.
I too was very skeptical. But it's impossible to ignore the fact that the Pentagon has admitted they exist. I've posted before about Retired FBI agent John Desouza who was the agent that the TV show The X-Files is taken from.

This is the tool that will be used to implement the process of forming a 1 world government that will start the Last days and the Tribulation.

Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟225,280.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The article is about a UFO whistleblower named David Grusch, who claims that the US government has recovered "intact and partially intact" alien vehicles. Grusch, who is a former intelligence official, says that he has seen classified evidence of these vehicles, and that he has provided this evidence to Congress and the Intelligence Community Inspector General.

Grusch's claims have been met with skepticism by some, but others have taken them more seriously. The New York Times has reported that Grusch's claims are "credible" and that he has "access to classified information." The Times also reported that Grusch's claims are being investigated by the Pentagon.

It is still too early to say whether Grusch's claims are true. However, his claims have certainly raised the public's interest in the possibility of alien life.

Here are some additional details about Grusch's claims:

* Grusch says that the alien vehicles are "of exotic origin" and that they "do not match any known technology."​
* Grusch says that the vehicles are "capable of incredible speeds and maneuverability."​
* Grusch says that the vehicles have been recovered from crash sites around the world.​
* Grusch says that the government has been keeping the existence of these vehicles a secret for decades.​

Grusch's claims have been met with mixed reactions. Some people believe that he is telling the truth, while others believe that he is a hoaxer. The Pentagon has not yet commented on Grusch's claims.

It is important to note that Grusch has not provided any physical evidence to support his claims. However, he has said that he is willing to testify before Congress or any other body that will investigate his claims.

The public's interest in UFOs has been growing in recent years. This is due in part to the release of government documents that show that the US government has been investigating UFOs for decades. It is also due to the increasing number of people who claim to have seen UFOs.

Grusch's claims are the latest in a long line of claims about UFOs. However, his claims are the first to come from a former intelligence official with access to classified information. This makes his claims more credible than the claims of many other UFO witnesses.

It remains to be seen whether Grusch's claims are true. However, his claims have certainly raised the public's interest in the possibility of alien life.
Baloney

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟225,280.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I too was very skeptical. But it's impossible to ignore the fact that the Pentagon has admitted they exist. I've posted before about Retired FBI agent John Desouza who was the agent that the TV show The X-Files is taken from.

This is the tool that will be used to implement the process of forming a 1 world government that will start the Last days and the Tribulation.
The pentagon has admitted the existence of flying things that they can’t identify. It’s the True Believers who declare those things to be spacemen or demons. I reject that as nonsense.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.