✟92,621.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Most Christians yes.

But personally, how did you come to such conclusion?

Is it because most Christians believe the same thing or because you scrutinized the information available against the Bible?

Are you absolutely sure the Bible says there are no other planets out there in other stars where other actual, physical people live?
My last post

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟302,206.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Oh and I forgot to mention the bible calls Satan the prince of the power of the air , and I remember Hal Lyndsey in his book , 'The late great planet earth' , believed it meant Television and radio , but the apostle Paul had no television or radio in his day , and he wasn't talking future prophecy , he was just stating a fact about Satan in his day that he knew about.

It can also be us, humans since we are now in command of the air and space around Earth as well. Not just because we fly in planes or spacecraft and now possess the ability to wage war in air and space but also assert dominance over other people in the regions above the Earth.

Satan (enemy) doesn't just include spiritual entities but can also include physical entities like us humans.

You can certainly refer to Aliens as Satan if they're acting against God. Even Jesus called Peter Satan.

How primitive peoples behaved according to their religion is that foreigners are either gods or demons.

Ironically, our Bible, Jesus and the angels forbids such behavior. We must be able to scrutinize things with clear and sound mind instead of prejudice and preconceived biases. You do not bow down to anything that may seem like an angel. Test the message they bring against the Word of God.

Upvote 0

guyver

Dec 9, 2021
victoria
✟92,621.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It can also be us, humans since we are now in command of the air and space around Earth as well. Not just because we fly in planes or spacecraft and now possess the ability to wage war in air and space but also assert dominance over other people in the regions above the Earth.

Satan (enemy) doesn't just include spiritual entities but can also include physical entities like us humans.

You can certainly refer to Aliens as Satan if they're acting against God. Even Jesus called Peter Satan.

How primitive peoples behaved according to their religion is that foreigners are either gods or demons.

Ironically, our Bible, Jesus and the angels forbids such behavior. We must be able to scrutinize things with clear and sound mind instead of prejudice and preconceived biases. You do not bow down to anything that may seem like an angel. Test the message they bring against the Word of God.
Sorry but now I can see why Satan targeted you , the way you are thinking makes you a prime target for his deceptions.
Everything you said in your OP is now completely understandable.

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟302,206.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Sorry but now I can see why Satan targeted you , the way you are thinking makes you a prime target for his deceptions.
Everything you said in your OP is now completely understandable.

It actually turned out to be Elon Musk's Starlink Satellites, not Satan's deceptions.

See my post #13 on page 1.

Upvote 0

trophy33

Nov 18, 2018
N/A
✟153,187.00
Country
Czech Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Ironically, no local news still. It seems I'm the only one who saw it in a city with almost 15million residents. I guess no one looks up anymore.
Or they simply did not report it to the local news, as you did not.

Most people who saw that probably just shrugged and continued with their life. You, on the other hand, focus on such things (like dreams).

• Agree
Reactions: bèlla
Upvote 0

guyver

Dec 9, 2021
victoria
✟92,621.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It actually turned out to be Elon Musk's Starlink Satellites, not Satan's deceptions.

See my post #13 on page 1.
Your missing the point again. From your OP :

Quote ; Our A/C had malfunctioned in the same fashion for several times now in a period of 4 years. Unknown reason. I'd hate to think every time our A/C is acting up we're getting unwanted visitors. Indeed really strange things have happened in our apartment of paranormal nature usually at night. I'm even having strange dreams in our apartment as well about a "door" that doesn't really exist in a physical sense.

Reactions: bèlla
Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟954,745.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Your missing the point again. From your OP :

Quote ; Our A/C had malfunctioned in the same fashion for several times now in a period of 4 years. Unknown reason. I'd hate to think every time our A/C is acting up we're getting unwanted visitors. Indeed really strange things have happened in our apartment of paranormal nature usually at night. I'm even having strange dreams in our apartment as well about a "door" that doesn't really exist in a physical sense.

Most people would be disturbed by paranormal activity in their home. They wouldn't be blasé or shrug it off. The majority are frightened and want it to stop. A believer would be praying against it and seeking help from a pastor or someone experienced with the phenomenon. They wouldn't ignore it.

But some think it's cool or they're curious and do nothing. They're the ones in the greatest danger. They don't realize the reasons behind the activity. It's looking for a home.

“Now when the unclean spirit has gone out of a man, it roams through waterless (dry, arid) places in search of rest, but it does not find it.

There's three reasons you'd have paranormal activity in your home:

It's tied to the place.
You opened a door (through ignorance or intentionally).
Someone sent it.

There must be a legal right for natural phenomena. They can't show up and wreak havoc. When people are attracted to supernatural subjects without spiritual grounding they open the door for things like this. Curiosity isn't permission in the spirit realm. You need a mantle. That's what protects you.

If you dabble without authority (aka a mantle) you'll draw things to you because you're interested. The person that's into dreams will have a lot of dreams but they can't interpret them. They rely on the natural to figure it out because they're missing a component.

Things of God are interpreted by the spirit. He doesn't give us supernatural experiences without a reason. But the devil will. He dangles the carrot to draw us closer. If you take the bait he increases the activity. Then a lying spirit appears offering you insight and deeper knowledge and you fall for it and the pattern continues until you're hooked.

~bella

Reactions: guyver
Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟302,206.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Most people would be disturbed by paranormal activity in their home. They wouldn't be blasé or shrug it off. The majority are frightened and want it to stop. A believer would be praying against it and seeking help from a pastor or someone experienced with the phenomenon. They wouldn't ignore it.

But some think it's cool or they're curious and do nothing. They're the ones in the greatest danger. They don't realize the reasons behind the activity. It's looking for a home.

“Now when the unclean spirit has gone out of a man, it roams through waterless (dry, arid) places in search of rest, but it does not find it.

There's three reasons you'd have paranormal activity in your home:

It's tied to the place.
You opened a door (through ignorance or intentionally).
Someone sent it.

There must be a legal right for natural phenomena. They can't show up and wreak havoc. When people are attracted to supernatural subjects without spiritual grounding they open the door for things like this. Curiosity isn't permission in the spirit realm. You need a mantle. That's what protects you.

If you dabble without authority (aka a mantle) you'll draw things to you because you're interested. The person that's into dreams will have a lot of dreams but they can't interpret them. They rely on the natural to figure it out because they're missing a component.

Things of God are interpreted by the spirit. He doesn't give us supernatural experiences without a reason. But the devil will. He dangles the carrot to draw us closer. If you take the bait he increases the activity. Then a lying spirit appears offering you insight and deeper knowledge and you fall for it and the pattern continues until you're hooked.

~bella

The last few weeks, me and my mom had been hearing things in our apartment like there's another person walking around and moving things around the house. I'm also having some strange but otherwise, pleasant dreams.

A few days ago, I cleaned up the kitchen and found a bunch of rotting vegetables that's been neglected (ended up in a place where it went unnoticed). Because our place is totally pest-free, no flies, no ants, no rats/mice nothing, there are no trail of ants or flies that led to the vegetables and only noticed them by chance. I threw those vegetables away and thoroughly cleaned the place where they used to be.

All the weird noises went completely away after that.

I've experienced worse before and the disturbance always ceases as soon as I rid the place of anything unclean -- I mean literally unclean like infested with bacteria or parasites.

Sometimes, the source of uncleanliness can be our own bodies like neglecting our health/physical fitness.

In the Old Testament, the metals used in the most sacred place in the Tabernacle like gold, silver, and brass/copper also used to cleanse water can actually kill bacteria. In the New Testament, Jesus recommended fasting for the most stubborn evil spirits because fasting can restore the body to good health and rid it of any diseased (unclean) areas.

Based on the Bible, there are no rituals involved in driving out evil spirits. The most recommended actions are fasting and talking or commanding the spirit in a calm manner without slander (simply commanding the spirit to leave you and not saying anything else). In Old Testament through "consecration" by cleansing a place both physically and spiritually . Or by doing all at the same time through consecration, fasting, and commanding the spirit.

If unsure if the spirit is good or evil, you may talk to it first to test it.

Most people's idea of driving evil spirits involves a theatrical act. The irony is that it might work for the moment because the evil spirits can fake their defeat to make you believe such flawed methods work. They make their return but the next time, they do everything discreetly. You don't know they're even there, you can't send them away anymore.

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟954,745.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
The last few weeks, me and my mom had been hearing things in our apartment like there's another person walking around and moving things around the house. I'm also having some strange but otherwise, pleasant dreams.

I fail to see the correlation between rotting vegetables and the sounds you've described. How did you deduce this?

I've experienced worse before and the disturbance always ceases as soon as I rid the place of anything unclean -- I mean literally unclean like infested with bacteria or parasites.

Sometimes, the source of uncleanliness can be our own bodies like neglecting our health/physical fitness.

Are you suggesting you've had paranormal experiences because the house was unclean?

In the Old Testament, the metals used in the most sacred place in the Tabernacle like gold, silver, and brass/copper also used to cleanse water can actually kill bacteria. In the New Testament, Jesus recommended fasting for the most stubborn evil spirits because fasting can restore the body to good health and rid it of any diseased (unclean) areas.

He's referencing the strong man (ruling spirit) in that statement. Powers, principalities, thrones, cherubim and seraphim aren't one and the same.

If unsure if the spirit is good or evil, you may talk to it first to test it.

I don't have physical manifestations of entities in my home. More importantly, I can discern them and would recognize the presence immediately. Nor have I given them legal rights to step into this realm. You may encounter a presence while praying as a show of resistance. But it isn't moving things around or making noise. That's a different story.

Most people's idea of driving evil spirits involves a theatrical act. The irony is that it might work for the moment because the evil spirits can fake their defeat to make you believe such flawed methods work. They make their return but the next time, they do everything discreetly. You don't know they're even there, you can't send them away anymore.

Dark spirits don't reside in your home without cause. They're drawn to something. In most cases they're the result of occult activity or curses.

~bella

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟302,206.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I fail to see the correlation between rotting vegetables and the sounds you've described. How did you deduce this?

Are you suggesting you've had paranormal experiences because the house was unclean?

I've dealt with similar events in my life in different places many times already. Some are shared experiences with other people. Worst of them involved objects moving on their own right in front of us and loud noises like a tornado in a perfectly calm weather.

Physical uncleanliness. Rot, decay, infestation. These things seem to draw evil spirits in and strengthen manifestations. If you can't find it in plain sight, it could be somewhere hidden or inaccessible like under the house.

Other things that can draw bad spirits in, neglect of one's health, greed, malevolence, corruption, and negative emotions.

Dark spirits don't reside in your home without cause. They're drawn to something. In most cases they're the result of occult activity or curses.

I don't have experience with curses nor occult activity. But if there's physical uncleanliness involved, it can certainly strengthen manifestations.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟223,318.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Almost all reports on UFO's say they are silent even under extreme acceleration events.
And they Defy The Laws of Physics. It's almost like they're Not Really There. The cat and the laser pointer.
It is like what you would expect to see if someone were projecting an image and then rapidly rotating or shaking the projector
Or the "object" was being projected onto a background that refused to hold still. Imagine that.

Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟223,318.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Most christians including myself believe Aliens or ufos are simply demons
UFOs exist. If you see a flying thing you can't identify, it's a UFO. Most UFOs, upon investgation, prove to be aircraft.
There is no real evidence of the existence of aliens, be they extra terrestrial or demonic. No good deciding the nature of aliens if there ain't any aliens.
I believe that incident shows a demon and not an alien from planet whatever.
So aliens look like shiny blobs. That's helpful.

Upvote 0