timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟302,206.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
3:45 am. I got awakened by the hot and humid temperatures at our apartment when the AC started malfunctioning so I went out the balcony to reset the A/C's breaker. I usually wait a few minutes before switching the breaker back on to make sure the A/C's digital system made a hard reset.

While waiting, I looked up from our balcony to see the stars and saw something unusual. The stars are mildly shimmering as if looking at the stars from under the water.

So I scratched my eyes and shook my head thinking it could be me and I looked up again and saw the same shimmer all over the sky on top of our apartment building. The shimmer was too mild to appear on photo so I didn't bothered to get my phone.

I turned the breaker back on and got back inside but looked one more time at the night sky and saw a giant rod-shaped UFO flying away at hypersonic speed.

The UFO glowed in the night sky as white, sparkling perfectly straight object speeding towards the horizon. As the UFO disappeared in the horizon and behind the clouds, it's white glow turned yellow and then red like the setting sun.

If the UFO's changing color is consistent with atmospheric refraction then the UFO is already outside the atmosphere, in space. It flew over an area with busy air traffic over a mountain range with persistent clouds. I always see planes approaching for landing in that area. Before these planes make the final turn to line up for landing, they're still far away and appear as no more than a tiny dot.

Since the UFO flew behind these persistent clouds over the mountain range where planes line up for landing, the UFO is at least as far away as these approaching planes. Yet, it's not a dot. It's a large glowing rod in the sky well over 10x longer than any of those huge airliners. And if the UFO is much farther away in space, it would be at least several miles in length.

Most ironically, there were no planes flying in that area at that time.

My theory due to the appearance of a very massive UFO speeding at hypersonic speed towards the horizon, towards the Sun, is that the shimmer I saw just above our apartment is a smaller UFO using some kind of stealth technology that also rendered it optically invisible, yet not perfect, thus causing a slight shimmer that was visible.

The nearby UFO caused our A/C to malfunction (Not purposely). For some reason, the smaller UFO flew back to the huge mothership what is in space and it was the mothership that I saw flying away.

I scanned for UFO reports in our area and found none. It's probably not surprising nobody else saw it because of the time. Everybody's probably sleeping and the UFO is incredibly fast. I only saw it for couple of seconds. I tried to get my phone for picture but it was gone before I even turned around to get my phone.

Our A/C had malfunctioned in the same fashion for several times now in a period of 4 years. Unknown reason. I'd hate to think every time our A/C is acting up we're getting unwanted visitors. Indeed really strange things have happened in our apartment of paranormal nature usually at night. I'm even having strange dreams in our apartment as well about a "door" that doesn't really exist in a physical sense.

• Wow
Reactions: Paulus59

Paulus59

Nov 8, 2016
Australia
✟105,163.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
3:45 am. I got awakened by the hot and humid temperatures at our apartment when the AC started malfunctioning so I went out the balcony to reset the A/C's breaker. I usually wait a few minutes before switching the breaker back on to make sure the A/C's digital system made a hard reset.

While waiting, I looked up from our balcony to see the stars and saw something unusual. The stars are mildly shimmering as if looking at the stars from under the water.

So I scratched my eyes and shook my head thinking it could be me and I looked up again and saw the same shimmer all over the sky on top of our apartment building. The shimmer was too mild to appear on photo so I didn't bothered to get my phone.

I turned the breaker back on and got back inside but looked one more time at the night sky and saw a giant rod-shaped UFO flying away at hypersonic speed.

The UFO glowed in the night sky as white, sparkling perfectly straight object speeding towards the horizon. As the UFO disappeared in the horizon and behind the clouds, it's white glow turned yellow and then red like the setting sun.

If the UFO's changing color is consistent with atmospheric refraction then the UFO is already outside the atmosphere, in space. It flew over an area with busy air traffic over a mountain range with persistent clouds. I always see planes approaching for landing in that area. Before these planes make the final turn to line up for landing, they're still far away and appear as no more than a tiny dot.

Since the UFO flew behind these persistent clouds over the mountain range where planes line up for landing, the UFO is at least as far away as these approaching planes. Yet, it's not a dot. It's a large glowing rod in the sky well over 10x longer than any of those huge airliners. And if the UFO is much farther away in space, it would be at least several miles in length.

My theory due to the appearance of a very massive UFO speeding at hypersonic speed towards the horizon, towards the Sun, is that the shimmer I saw just above our apartment is a smaller UFO using some kind of stealth technology that also rendered it optically invisible, yet not perfect, thus causing a slight shimmer that was visible.

The nearby UFO caused our A/C to malfunction (Not purposely). For some reason, the smaller UFO flew back to the huge mothership what is in space and it was the mothership that I saw flying away.

I scanned for UFO reports in our area and found none. It's probably not surprising nobody else saw it because of the time. Everybody's probably sleeping and the UFO is incredibly fast. I only saw it for couple of seconds. I tried to get my phone for picture but it was gone before I even turned around to get my phone.

Our A/C had malfunctioned in the same fashion for several times now in a period of 4 years. Unknown reason. I'd hate to think every time our A/C is acting up we're getting unwanted visitors. Indeed really strange things have happened in our apartment of paranormal nature usually at night. I'm even having strange dreams in our apartment as well about a "door" that doesn't really exist in a physical sense.
Do you realize that any object flying through the sky at hyper-sonic speed would cause massive shock waves that would break every window (and eardrums) for miles around. This is a Christian forum, if you really are concerned about extraterrestrial activities at your place then please talk to your doctor about it.

Reactions: Jipsah
Upvote 0

BobRyan

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Nov 21, 2008
Georgia
✟923,671.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Do you realize that any object flying through the sky at hyper-sonic speed would cause massive shock waves that would break every window (and eardrums) for miles around.
Almost all reports on UFO's say they are silent even under extreme acceleration events.

It is like what you would expect to see if someone were projecting an image and then rapidly rotating or shaking the projector

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟302,206.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Do you realize that any object flying through the sky at hyper-sonic speed would cause massive shock waves that would break every window (and eardrums) for miles around. This is a Christian forum, if you really are concerned about extraterrestrial activities at your place then please talk to your doctor about it.

I realize the shockwaves.

But I also said in my post the object could be traveling beyond our atmosphere - in outer space because the object did turned red in color most likely due to atmospheric refraction as it passed through the horizon and disappeared from view like the setting of the sun.

I've seen satellites in low orbit do the same, turning red as they crossed the horizon.

In such case, the object would be extremely large in scale. Possibly dozens of miles in length. Even longer than the fictional alien ships in the 1996 Independence Day film. I would also be moving across space at speeds much greater than those satellites in low orbit. It was indeed moving quite faster than any satellite I've seen.

The object did not appear with a consistent glow across its whole length, It looked more like this:

---------------

Otherwise, perfectly straight. It kinda looked like a train in the sky.

How fast it moved against the clouds, the fact, it went behind the distant clouds in the horizon, and appearing much bigger than a tiny dot in the sky is what made me realize it isn't something we have ever built. Just the size alone is insane.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟914,343.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Pic ??

Upvote 0

guyver

Dec 9, 2021
victoria
✟92,621.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
People are experiencing ufos all the time , both visual and physical , so yours is not at all odd or out of the ordinary.
The bible says that Satan is the prince of the power of the air , and that he roams around looking for some one to devour.
So we can understand why there is no sonic boom or crushed bodies from the g forces caused by the incredible speeds these things go at.

But my concern here is YOU , you say things are happening in your place as well , and your having strange dreams etc.
So out of suspicion I looked at your profile , you have there christian seeker , so I ask myself why doesn't he just have Christian?

I will wait for your answer , because if my suspicions are correct and they may not be , then we can go further with this.

Reactions: bèlla
Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟954,745.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
But my concern here is YOU , you say things are happening in your place as well , and your having strange dreams etc.

Paranormal activity is concerning and when you add in dreams it can point to a negative influence. While a presence may be attached to a space the light would make it inhospitable which would result in spiritual attacks or departure (you or the other).

When you have the first inklings of supernatural activity you have to deal with it. The longer you wait the stronger it becomes. It will communicate in a dream and if you keep ignoring it you'll see greater manifestations.

~bella

• Agree
Reactions: guyver
Upvote 0

HarleyER

Jan 4, 2024
Toano
✟18,340.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married

"I'd hate to think every time our A/C is acting up we're getting unwanted visitors."

Isn't this the A/C repair man? ; O)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

guyver

Dec 9, 2021
victoria
✟92,621.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
There's a movie based on a true story called "Fire in the sky" about this fella Travis Walton who gets abducted by what he thinks are aliens.
However the book was more informative and Travis says while he is face to face with one of these critters in their craft , the critter ls looking at his necklace which has a cross on it , reaches forward and rips the necklace off and throws it on floor.

He was shocked at that , but being non religious he failed to join the dots.

Upvote 0

SeventhFisherofMen

You cannot fool Jesus
Jan 9, 2013
CA
✟404,060.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
Politics
US-Republican

i believe you don't listen to the nay sayers. that's intense thanks for sharing made for a good read. if you're interested in ufo stuff i recommend the UAP podcast its a clean podcast that is mostly good

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟302,206.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Update:

It might be Elon Musk's "Starlink Satellites". I saw the UFO not more than 24 hrs after the April 5 launch.

I saw some pictures of the starlink satellites of previous launches (shortly after launch while still in low Earth orbit). Looks exactly like it.

The position of the UFO also coincided with the position of the Sun (dawn) which is just right to illuminate the satellites and eastward direction as all low Earth orbit satellites do.

I guess the joke is on me!

...On a positive note, it proves I did saw something and not hallucinating nor dreaming! Ironically, no local news still. It seems I'm the only one who saw it in a city with almost 15million residents. I guess no one looks up anymore.

960x0.jpg

Reactions: AlexB23
Upvote 0

Paulus59

Nov 8, 2016
Australia
✟105,163.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I realize the shockwaves.

But I also said in my post the object could be traveling beyond our atmosphere - in outer space because the object did turned red in color most likely due to atmospheric refraction as it passed through the horizon and disappeared from view like the setting of the sun.

I've seen satellites in low orbit do the same, turning red as they crossed the horizon.

In such case, the object would be extremely large in scale. Possibly dozens of miles in length. Even longer than the fictional alien ships in the 1996 Independence Day film. I would also be moving across space at speeds much greater than those satellites in low orbit. It was indeed moving quite faster than any satellite I've seen.

The object did not appear with a consistent glow across its whole length, It looked more like this:

---------------

Otherwise, perfectly straight. It kinda looked like a train in the sky.

How fast it moved against the clouds, the fact, it went behind the distant clouds in the horizon, and appearing much bigger than a tiny dot in the sky is what made me realize it isn't something we have ever built. Just the size alone is insane.
Perhaps what you saw could of been a phenomenon called Ball Lightning? Ball lightning is suppose to be a ball of plasma and that could explain the inference with your electrics and the lack of sound when this thing speeds off or even a mass of charged particles from the sun colliding with the earth's magnetic field. Anyway maybe you saw some strange unexplained object, but there would be a logical explanation for it. I just don't believe in extraterrestrial objects from another world.

Keep well and God bless.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Neostarwcc

We are saved purely by the work and grace of God.
Site Supporter
Dec 13, 2015
US
✟927,945.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Idk the government is now finally admitting that UFOs are real and that they've been getting tons of reports about unidentified objects in the sky and that theg have no clue what they are. Whether or not they're signs of intelligent life is another story but I just wanted everybody know that UFOs are in fact real, in the sense that people all over the world are seeing these mysterious flying objects and they're being investigated. So I believe the OP since their report matches what I've heard from actual UFO sightings.

As a Christian I don't believe in Aliens and I think that if extraterrestrial life did in fact exist, we would have been visited by now. Whatever these mysterious flying objects are could also come from Satan in an attempt to decieve mankind. Who knows.

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟302,206.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
There's a movie based on a true story called "Fire in the sky" about this fella Travis Walton who gets abducted by what he thinks are aliens.
However the book was more informative and Travis says while he is face to face with one of these critters in their craft , the critter ls looking at his necklace which has a cross on it , reaches forward and rips the necklace off and throws it on floor.

He was shocked at that , but being non religious he failed to join the dots.

If that happened to me, I'll treat the incident as a matter of interest.

It doesn't automatically mean the "aliens" who did that are evil:

- The Bible gave us methods to test spirits or teachers - none of the methods include adverse behavior in the presence of religious objects.

- We're not commanded to make crosses to physically represent Christ. Thus, it doesn't make crosses sacred.

- From personal experience with evil spirits, they can fake defeat from use of crosses and casting them out "in the name of Jesus". They do this to make you think what you're doing works. But it doesn't. The come back again but the next time, you won't know. The only thing that will work is having the Truth in you.

If according to the Bible, the only "evil" thing these aliens did is taking and destroying something they didn't own.

The incident can also be seen positively that we are not to create physical representations of God or Jesus. Jesus did not require it and it may even be a sin to make crosses according to Exodus (Sometimes crosses come with a tiny sculpture of Jesus in it).

Upvote 0

guyver

Dec 9, 2021
victoria
✟92,621.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If that happened to me, I'll treat the incident as a matter of interest.

It doesn't automatically mean the "aliens" who did that are evil:

- The Bible gave us methods to test spirits or teachers - none of the methods include adverse behavior in the presence of religious objects.

- We're not commanded to make crosses to physically represent Christ. Thus, it doesn't make crosses sacred.

- From personal experience with evil spirits, they can fake defeat from use of crosses and casting them out "in the name of Jesus". They do this to make you think what you're doing works. But it doesn't. The come back again but the next time, you won't know. The only thing that will work is having the Truth in you.

If according to the Bible, the only "evil" thing these aliens did is taking and destroying something they didn't own.

The incident can also be seen positively that we are not to create physical representations of God or Jesus. Jesus did not require it and it may even be a sin to make crosses according to Exodus (Sometimes crosses come with a tiny sculpture of Jesus in it).
Most christians including myself believe Aliens or ufos are simply demons pretending to be aliens for the purpose of some future deception.
I believe that incident shows a demon and not an alien from planet whatever.

Anyway Travis Walton is still alive today and has had quite a few interviews , even one with Joe Rogan , but he never mentions the necklace.
It's the one point if it had been brought up would cause people to stop and think a little more about these so called aliens.

Upvote 0

guyver

Dec 9, 2021
victoria
✟92,621.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Oh and I forgot to mention the bible calls Satan the prince of the power of the air , and I remember Hal Lyndsey in his book , 'The late great planet earth' , believed it meant Television and radio , but the apostle Paul had no television or radio in his day , and he wasn't talking future prophecy , he was just stating a fact about Satan in his day that he knew about.

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟302,206.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Most christians including myself believe Aliens or ufos are simply demons pretending to be aliens for the purpose of some future deception.
I believe that incident shows a demon and not an alien from planet whatever.

Anyway Travis Walton is still alive today and has had quite a few interviews , even one with Joe Rogan , but he never mentions the necklace.
It's the one point if it had been brought up would cause people to stop and think a little more about these so called aliens.

Most Christians yes.

But personally, how did you come to such conclusion?

Is it because most Christians believe the same thing or because you scrutinized the information available against the Bible?

Are you absolutely sure the Bible says there are no other planets out there in other stars where other actual, physical people live?

Upvote 0