✟235,102.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Widowed
Saw a massive UFO at dawn
Why is this thread in a forum that is open only to Christians? From the description of its high speed and short duration, the 'UFO' appears to have been a meteoric fireball caused by a piece of interplanetary rock entering and burning up in the Earth's atmosphere. These fireballs are well known natural phenomena and are of no religious significance.

• Agree
Reactions: AlexB23

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟111,949.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Saw a massive UFO at dawn
Why is this thread in a forum that is open only to Christians? From the description of its high speed and short duration, the 'UFO' appears to have been a meteoric fireball caused by a piece of interplanetary rock entering and burning up in the Earth's atmosphere. These fireballs are well known natural phenomena and are of no religious significance.
I have no idea why his OP is open to Christians only. @timewerx could have made the thread open to everyone. I am a Christian myself, and try to make most of my threads open to all religions. And yes, the event described from him appears to be a bolide from his description.

Fireball/bolide from 12 years ago pulled from a random ABC News article: Meteor lights up sky over Bay Area

1713822146500.jpeg

• Winner
Reactions: Astrophile
Upvote 0