LOS ANGELES
✟8,287.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well I'm new here and dont even know how this works. I need some help and any reply will be gratefull.my name is joey and I'm currently in state prison for a crime I did not commit.im sure people hear this all the time and that is fine if people dont believe me I'm not trying to convince anyone because I already gave up on people like my public defender saying they would help prove my innocence and that not happening. I just need help because I feel like god abandoned me. Why would god send me to prison for so long for something I did not do? Why do I have to go through all this pain for nothing? My mom passed away while I have been in prison and I could not be there to see her before she died. I have even lost contact with my daughter and cannot get that back. Now covid is here and we cannot get visits and i have not seen my wife in almost a year now because of this virus.I just dont know what to do. I just want to give up and be done because I dont understand how go could allow an innocent man to go to prison and abandon me. I know I'm complaining but I just dont know what to do

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,626,359.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Well I'm new here and dont even know how this works. I need some help and any reply will be gratefull.my name is joey and I'm currently in state prison for a crime I did not commit.im sure people hear this all the time and that is fine if people dont believe me I'm not trying to convince anyone because I already gave up on people like my public defender saying they would help prove my innocence and that not happening. I just need help because I feel like god abandoned me. Why would god send me to prison for so long for something I did not do? Why do I have to go through all this pain for nothing? My mom passed away while I have been in prison and I could not be there to see her before she died. I have even lost contact with my daughter and cannot get that back. Now covid is here and we cannot get visits and i have not seen my wife in almost a year now because of this virus.I just dont know what to do. I just want to give up and be done because I dont understand how go could allow an innocent man to go to prison and abandon me. I know I'm complaining but I just dont know what to do
God is good, read the Bible and pray every day.
John 3:16
For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son that all who believe in him will not perish but have everlasting life.
Jesus loves you so much that he died for you.

Reactions: Sage50
Upvote 0

LastAcorn99

Sep 15, 2016
Colorado Springs
✟34,262.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I'm so sorry to hear this, friend. I know it hurts when we cannot understand why God allows difficult circumstance like the one you're experiencing. While you and I may not have answers, it doesn't change the fact that the Lord cares deeply for you. Know that I'll be praying, asking the Lord to draw you closer to Himself, surround you with His loving presence, and let His perfect will be done in your situation. I'll also pray that He will sustain you and your family with His strength in the coming days.

Upvote 0

Sage50

Dec 30, 2020
In Christ
✟21,419.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father, in Jesus name, may you begin to pour your Spirit upon this seeking person. Send him Your Wisdom upon him, Abba Father, in Christ name, please let your Holy Spirit move upon him, may the Spirit of the Lord show him all the Liberty wherewith Christ sets him free. Father in Jesus name, may you extinguish all the counsel of those who are wicked against Jesus Christ and the Gospel in this mans life. Dearest Father please let your Spirit reveal Christ more and more to him, and may your utmost comforts come to him. Teach him day by day to tell Jesus every thought, every feeling, every unsettled nuance of thought within him. May your Peace be given him and show and reveal to him, your plans you have for him. Draw and pull him closer to your Son Jesus Christ. Lead him to Your Plans you have for him, and may you Father build his Faith in Jesus your Son, more and more day by day. Father You love this person, please reveal Jesus Christ to him and may your Good Holy Spirit begin to put wisdom into him, knowledge, and insight about all that pertains to him and the plans YOU Have for him. Father just send and plant believers into his life. in Jesus Name, amen.

Upvote 0

Sage50

Dec 30, 2020
In Christ
✟21,419.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Also, Abba Father in Jesus Christ name, please begin to destroy the plans of the devil against this man, and begin to line up his feet for your plans and the establishing of your plans you have had for him. Establish him the Faith that was one for all delivered unto the Saints. Thank you Father, that you know all things and you see wrong and you see when the evil one attempts to ruin the plans you have for each one. Father in Jesus name, destroy the plans of the enemy here and allow your Holy Ghost in Christ Jesus to pour new insights into this man. Bless him with a surrounding of many Godly people to help encourage him in prayer and the Bible.
in Christ name. amen.

Upvote 0

Walking the Path

Feb 11, 2021
Midlands
✟16,020.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hello Joey,
This sounds like a truly awful situation for you to be in. Firstly, allow me to extend my hand; you're never truly alone. God is there for you, even when you think He is not, and whilst you have internet access, we're here for you.

Do not give up hope; God has not abandoned you, He never abandons his children. Make use of the Bible (you should have access to one of these in prison), God's word can be a huge comfort.

I will certainly remember you, your family, and your public defender in my prayers; hopefully your defender can have you released from your wrongful imprisonment very soon.

Blessings!

Upvote 0