Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Asking for prayers for my family and I. We are really struggling right now. Financially is the main thing. I’m currently laying in bed, trying to figure out how I can make some extra income for food and gas besides other bills and expenses right now. I’m just so tired of stress.

Diamond7

YEC, OEC, GAP, TE - Dispensationalist.
Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟78,637.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
trying to figure out how I can make some extra income
I remember reading a book once called money in your mail box. There were a lot of suggestions on how people could make money working out of the home. That was actually before Ebay and Paypal. If you do not have money for inventory you could always take in stuff on consignment. Lots of people have lots of junk they want to get rid of. Of course you have to start off small and it takes a while to get a business up and running because you have to build a reputation for yourself. Usually within five years people are getting a good return on their investment in time and energy.

Google, Apple, Amazon, Microsoft, Dell, Mattel, Amazon and Walt Disney all started out in garages. The Walt Disney Co. started in the garage of Robert Disney's uncle, Walt Disney, in 1923. Of course you trade off one set of problems for another, but at least you can pay the bills.

Upvote 0

Dave Darling

Jan 10, 2016
Harrisburg, PA
✟128,965.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Asking for prayers for my family and I. We are really struggling right now. Financially is the main thing. I’m currently laying in bed, trying to figure out how I can make some extra income for food and gas besides other bills and expenses right now. I’m just so tired of stress.
Praying now! Lord God I lift up somebodysangel to You right now and I pray for Your intervention in her current situation and for supernatural provision of all of her and her families' needs according to Your riches and glory! I pray that You would give her and her family wisdom as they consider how to budget their finances and that they would lack for nothing, I also pray that You would lead them all to good jobs, their dream jobs with a high salary! I pray for complete elimination of all stress and that stress would be replaced by joy and peace! Thank You God!

Reactions: William J
Upvote 0

linux.poet

Electric Nightfall
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2022
Poway
✟210,702.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Dear Lord, I pray that you would send guidance to somebody’s Angel about the best solution to their financial situation. In Christ’s Name, Amen.

Reactions: saved24
Upvote 0