✟82,734.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Hi Lia'socks,
I am including a link to an explanation about Hebrews 6 that might help you. It is on a website that I watch called "Rapture Ready."

Also, I encourage you to search for 2 short messages about salvation. Search for "How to come to Jesus?" and "What must I do to be saved?" by Dr John R Rice. They are good; wish I had found them many years ago.

Regards,
John

Upvote 0

Diamond7

YEC, OEC, GAP, TE - Dispensationalist.
Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟76,839.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
My heart is so corrupt and I really believe my conscience is dead.
Good that He gives us a new heart. We can depend on the promises of God.

1. Ezekiel 36:26: “A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.”
  2. Psalms 51:10: “Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.”
  3. Proverbs 3:3-4: “Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart. Then you will win favor and a good name in the sight of God and man.”
  4. Matthew 6:21: “For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.”
  5. 2 Corinthians 9:7: “Each of you should give what you have decided in your heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.”

• Winner
Reactions: Joseph G
Upvote 0

Diamond7

YEC, OEC, GAP, TE - Dispensationalist.
Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟76,839.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
My heart is so corrupt
When we are born again God gives us a new heart. WE become a new creation all becomes new. 2 Corinthians 5:17 if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

Reactions: Joseph G
Upvote 0