Revealed: Gun-toting transgender woman who has become the face of the 'Day of Vengeance' organized by trans activists after Nashville massacre is…

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,734,321.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
…'former SOLDIER who's also an Antifa member

Kayla Denker, who has become one of the most recognizable faces of militant transgender activists, is now believed to be a former soldier
Shortly after the Nashville school shooting, which was carried out by a transgender attacker, Denker posted a TikTok of herself loading an assault rifle
Denker's video comes as trans activists are preparing to gather on April 1 for a 'Day of Vengeance' - planned before the shooting, but continuing regardless

A militant transgender activist who has quickly become one of the most high-profile 'faces' of the radical movement is a former soldier and Antifa member, it has been claimed.

Kayla Denker, who runs a YouTube site with videos dedicated to explaining Marxism and guns, posted a video of herself with an assault rifle after the Nashville school shooting.

The Nashville attacker, Audrey Hale, 28, was described by police as transgender, and online appeared to reference herself as 'Aiden' - although the authorities are still referring to Hale as a woman.

Hale's murder of three nine-year-olds and three staff members at a Christian school she attended - and may have resented, according to police - has sparked intense debate among the transgender community.

While the vast majority condemned the attack, fringe groups and extremists said the shooting was in part a consequence of the oppression of trans people.

Denker, based in Colorado, and believed to be a former soldier, was among those who immediately posted a highly provocative video online, showing herself brandishing an assault rifle.

Continued below.

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟279,391.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'll be back in about half an hour or so.....I need to run down to the hardware store and pick up another 5,000 rounds of ammunition.

.223, mostly, since that's what you really go through. I have enough .40 caliber, 9mm, and 30.06 to last me for quite a while, as well as numerous boxes of .22 LR and 20-gauge shotgun shells.

"Be Prepared": Boy Scout motto.

Upvote 0