Are we seeing rise of violent Trans terrorism?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hislegacy

Jesus is the only Way
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟717,039.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Police said during a Monday press conference that the person who killed six including three children at the Covenant Christian school in Nashville was a former student of the academy, Audrey Hale, who identified as transgender and had left a detailed manifesto with plans on how to conduct the attack at the school.​
We know that the possibly Christophobic trans terrorist who recently took the lives of three defenseless children and three senior citizens did so after planning it and leaving a manifesto.

We are now seeing this:

Charles Moran, the national president of Log Cabin Republicans, a gay conservative group, said that there would be "serious consequences" should the document be released. His concern is that Hale's motivations could be glorified.

"While it would certainly give insight into the motivations of this deeply troubled individual that could help shed light into root causes, we know from tragedies like this that additional glorification of the shooter could inspire others to take similar violent acts for attention," Moran said.​
Who would find the actions of killing children and teachers in a Christian School gloifying? who would find this terrorist as a hero? Is there an ultra violent element in the Trans community?

Then there is this:

SAN FRANCISCO -- Twitter says it has removed thousands of tweets showing a poster promoting a “trans day of vengeance” protest in support of transgender rights in Washington, D.C., on Saturday.​
Ella Irwin, Twitter’s head of Trust and Safety, said in a tweet Wednesday that the company automatically removed more than 5,000 tweets and retweets of a poster promoting the event.​
We do not support tweets that incite violence irrespective of who posts them. “Vengeance” does not imply peaceful protest. Organizing or support for peaceful protests is ok,” Irwin wrote in the tweet.​
In removing the tweets, Twitter said it used automated processes to do it quickly at a large scale, without considering what context the tweets were shared in. Because of this, both tweets that were critical of and those that supported the protests were removed.​
Will 7.2% of the US population hold the other 92.8% in fear of violence?

Please note the topic of the thread.

RDKirk

Alien, Pilgrim, and Sojourner
Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,486,916.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The people who have read the manifesto say that it contains pointers to other targets as well, and there is nothing in it that points to theat school as being targeted particularly for its Christian or heterosexual connections.

It's likely that it was the target because it appeared to be the most feasible for the particular purpose of killing the most victims before being killed by the police.

Upvote 0

tz620q

Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2007
Carmel, IN
✟582,850.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The people who have read the manifesto say that it contains pointers to other targets as well, and there is nothing in it that points to theat school as being targeted particularly for its Christian or heterosexual connections.

It's likely that it was the target because it appeared to be the most feasible for the particular purpose of killing the most victims before being killed by the police.
I am wondering why this fact that the school was chosen because it was a soft target is not shaping the reaction. The Dems are screaming assault weapon ban and the Republicans are saying "from my cold dead hands". When did we start focusing on the wrong things, instead of the right things in this country? I think it was in the 1970's when the media realized that with a little help, they could frame a narrative that would unseat a president. From that time on a lot of journalism is undistinguishable from the Op-Ed pages.

I'm an engineer that works in finding failures and fixing the root cause. The one thing you learn is that if you don't work on the root cause, you will not fix the problem. It wouldn't take much to harden our schools and make it more difficult for this to happen again. Perhaps some of that infrastructure money could be used here or some of the left over COVID relief money. This is called the containment phase of solving a problem. The next phase is in realizing that it is not normal for someone to buy guns with the purpose of shooting up a school or a mall or a church. Fortunately, these people are rare. We just have to find them and help them through their issues before they act on their plans. We use social media bots for everything now, why not have them flag e-mails that contain this sort of ideation. We could setup 1st amendment protections around what happens after they are flagged that could mitigate this thought of Big Brother watching everything we say. This is a hard problem because it germinates in the mind of the shooter and so can be invisible; but most of these people want to be heard and express their struggle to someone.

Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟729,063.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

Police said during a Monday press conference that the person who killed six including three children at the Covenant Christian school in Nashville was a former student of the academy, Audrey Hale, who identified as transgender and had left a detailed manifesto with plans on how to conduct the attack at the school.​
We know that the possibly Christophobic trans terrorist who recently took the lives of three defenseless children and three senior citizens did so after planning it and leaving a manifesto.

We are now seeing this:

Charles Moran, the national president of Log Cabin Republicans, a gay conservative group, said that there would be "serious consequences" should the document be released. His concern is that Hale's motivations could be glorified.

"While it would certainly give insight into the motivations of this deeply troubled individual that could help shed light into root causes, we know from tragedies like this that additional glorification of the shooter could inspire others to take similar violent acts for attention," Moran said.​
Who would find the actions of killing children and teachers in a Christian School gloifying? who would find this terrorist as a hero? Is there an ultra violent element in the Trans community?

Then there is this:

SAN FRANCISCO -- Twitter says it has removed thousands of tweets showing a poster promoting a “trans day of vengeance” protest in support of transgender rights in Washington, D.C., on Saturday.​
Ella Irwin, Twitter’s head of Trust and Safety, said in a tweet Wednesday that the company automatically removed more than 5,000 tweets and retweets of a poster promoting the event.​
We do not support tweets that incite violence irrespective of who posts them. “Vengeance” does not imply peaceful protest. Organizing or support for peaceful protests is ok,” Irwin wrote in the tweet.​
In removing the tweets, Twitter said it used automated processes to do it quickly at a large scale, without considering what context the tweets were shared in. Because of this, both tweets that were critical of and those that supported the protests were removed.​

Bad apples in all the barrels.

• Agree
Reactions: jacks
Upvote 0

hislegacy

Jesus is the only Way
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟717,039.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The logical choice is to preemptively lock up all trans people.
Not sure what effects the EU has had on Germany, I know that was in effect in the 1930's and 40's - but in the US human rights are supported 100% even when there is a difference of opinion and lifestyle. What isn't tolerated is violence from any fringe group - even LGBTQ+

• Useful
Reactions: HARK!
Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,851.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private

We are now seeing this:

Then there is this:

No.

I'm shocked, Shocked! that the Post Millennial is trying to stir up anti-trans hatred even more, and crassly using the deaths of 3 children and 3 teachers to do so.

Upvote 0

Yttrium

Independent Centrist
May 19, 2019
Pacific NW
✟249,358.00
Country
United States
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Single

Are we seeing rise of violent Trans terrorism?

Nah. I suspect that what set Hale off was depression caused by years of being treated like dirt for being trans. Her actions were abominable, but I wouldn't expect them to set off a trend of vengeful trans terrorism. Meanwhile, I do expect to see hardline social conservatives continue to crush the souls of trans people.

I think the trans movement goes too far, but some tolerance would go a long way to reducing their despair and the resulting self-destructive reactions.

Upvote 0

Brihaha

May 6, 2021
Virginia
✟154,718.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Trans violence will likely be proportional to the marginalization they face in America. Keep creating anti-trans legislation and the violence will continue. Stop the nasty rhetoric and lawmaking and Trans violence may subside some. It's like the dynamics of cause and effect have been completely forgotten in America's tribal nation today.

• Winner
Reactions: Innsmuthbride
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟150,363.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Trans violence will likely be proportional to the marginalization they face in America. Keep creating anti-trans legislation and the violence will continue. Stop the nasty rhetoric and lawmaking and Trans violence may subside some. It's like the dynamics of cause and effect have been completely forgotten in America's tribal nation today.
How would that not be “terrorism”?

Reactions: Chrystal-J
Upvote 0

hislegacy

Jesus is the only Way
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟717,039.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
No.

I'm shocked, Shocked! that the Post Millennial is trying to stir up anti-trans hatred even more, and crassly using the deaths of 3 children and 3 teachers to do so.
I'm shocked, SHOCKED! Only one of the three references in the Op is mentioned.

Now pointing out that a mass murderer is part of a specific group who hated a group and wrote a manifesto for their evil acts is now hatred toward that group, Instead of speaking out against the actions - they are worrying that the murderer's actions will be glorified.

Ignoring the references in Human Events and ABC.GO just adds (IMHO) to ignoring the FACT the group is calling for violence. That is why they were removed from Twitter

Give me a break....

Reactions: Danthemailman
Upvote 0

hislegacy

Jesus is the only Way
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟717,039.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
'May subside some'???

I am not trans - but part of a racial minority - my family experienced being marginalized for years - I am a victim of the dynamics of cause and effect in today's 'tribal' nation. Those people who offended my heritage - who ran me and my immigrant family down -

Does that mean I have justification to kill their children and senior citizens?

If not, why not?

Again - is 7% of the population going to hold 93% hostage in fear of violence?

• Useful
Reactions: Danthemailman
Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟497,287.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Not sure what effects the EU has had on Germany, I know that was in effect in the 1930's and 40's - but in the US human rights are supported 100% even when there is a difference of opinion and lifestyle. What isn't tolerated is violence from any fringe group - even LGBTQ+
Yes, you don't tolerate violence from fringe groups. Violence from majority groups is happily ignored, though.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Nithavela

Apr 14, 2007
✟497,287.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
'May subside some'???

I am not trans - but part of a racial minority - my family experienced being marginalized for years - I am a victim of the dynamics of cause and effect in today's 'tribal' nation. Those people who offended my heritage - who ran me and my immigrant family down -

Does that mean I have justification to kill their children and senior citizens?

If not, why not?

Again - is 7% of the population going to hold 93% hostage in fear of violence?
You would do well to learn the difference of an explanation and a justification.

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟374,817.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens

We are now seeing this:

Then there is this:

Some Americans choose fear over sensible reason and rationality.

So will they hold 93% of thr population in fear of violence? Of course they will.

It reminds me of his wonderful clapback though...

1680231855566.png

Reactions: gaara4158
Upvote 0

hislegacy

Jesus is the only Way
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟717,039.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Has "Brietbart" started a "Trans Crime" section yet?

(They used* to have a "Black Crime" section.)

*I presume, I would never let my browser be so tainted as to touch that site.
No clue
Yes, you don't tolerate violence from fringe groups. Violence from majority groups is happily ignored, though.
How would you know from 6,000 miles away?
You would do well to learn the difference of an explanation and a justification.
Neither are acceptable when it comes to a hate crime like this.

Upvote 0

Nithavela

Apr 14, 2007
✟497,287.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

RDKirk

Alien, Pilgrim, and Sojourner
Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,486,916.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Nah. I suspect that what set Hale off was depression caused by years of being treated like dirt for being trans. Her actions were abominable, but I wouldn't expect them to set off a trend of vengeful trans terrorism. Meanwhile, I do expect to see hardline social conservatives continue to crush the souls of trans people.

I think the trans movement goes too far, but some tolerance would go a long way to reducing their despair and the resulting self-destructive reactions.

What years of being treated like dirt for being trans? I haven't seen any reports that people treated her like dirt for being trans.

Or are you making a presumption?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.