Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Hebrews 7:12 For the priesthood being changed, there is made of necessity a change also of the law.

I think you are going off your denomination's doctrine than the bible.

Matthew 5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

Even Jesus said we was fulfilling the law, we he under the law.

Luke 4:4 And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God.

The biggest problems with denomination's doctrine is that they focus on several verses in the bible and diminish others, it always is the same old problem.

I might mind you to watch your accusation and who you are pointing your finger at; you seem to have more pointing back at you.
You're not referencing anything I am talking about.....I challenge commentaries on these same texts all the time.....(got them memorized ;))

If the scriptures say : you are not under law but under grace.
And the scriptures say: the law is not of faith....
Snd the scriptures say : For by grace are ye saved through faith;

Then you say: Grace couldn't be grace without the law.

You should have some explaining to do.......I dont really care to hear it.

Reactions: klutedavid
Upvote 0

14messenger

Jan 1, 2007
✟1,761.00
Faith
Christian
You're not referencing anything I am talking about.....I challenge commentaries on these same texts all the time.....(got them memorized ;))

Salvation is salvation. Whoever serves wickedness isn't of God. God is void of wickedness. Hope your not still confident in preaching against goodness.

And please don't spout the same ole lame'o excuse that works don't save. All that believe in God are saved. The demons believe in God and tremble. Your either serving goodness or wickedness, it isn't both.

Last edited:
Reactions: HIM
Upvote 0

Cribstyl

Veteran
Jun 13, 2006
✟100,247.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Salvation is salvation. Whoever serves wickedness isn't of God. God is void of wickedness. Hope your not still confident in preaching against goodness.
Really??? The gospel is the power of God.
Preaching against goodness?? where's that comming from? There is one gospel, one truth, and it's the revelation of Jesus Christ. Your version of the three angel's messages seems to condemn those who dont worship like you.;)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
F

from scratch

And please don't spout the same ole lame'o excuse that works don't save. All that believe in God are saved. The demons believe in God and tremble. Your either serving goodness or wickedness, it isn't both.
Is not keeping the Sabbath wicked?

Upvote 0
F

from scratch

Who accuses who of lawbreaking? Who is on mission to convert who's members? Most Sunday churches dont have a clue about what SDA believe.
We do here and can even quote material from their church to prove it.

Yes I've said more than once they're evangelizing the Christian which means they're seeking to convert us from Christianity.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

14messenger

Jan 1, 2007
✟1,761.00
Faith
Christian
The Gospel isn't pro law. In fact the Gospel by passes the law.

What are you saying from_scratch? That willful sinners are good? Willful sinners aren't good.

The opening line in the Gospels is, "Repent, for the Kingdom of heaven is at hand."

Repent means to forsake sinful ways and turn to God.

Upvote 0

JacobLaw

Mar 1, 2014
Peoa, Utah
✟16,629.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution

\\\\

Wow, that was confusing; are you mad at something or what?

Maybe when you clam down try to make sense.
:idea:

Reactions: Bob S
Upvote 0