Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Yes, I said that already.

Said that too!
As for the previous conversation, I asked what significance that blood atonement was from Torah, in regards to another posters comments. You never responded. I simply gave my view. I still do not know your point, you have not responded.
29 Bible verses about Sprinkling Blood

Just as Torah written by The Holy One is of value.
Attention to the letter given the hebrews speaks volumes.

Blessings Always

Upvote 0

ralliann

christian
Jun 27, 2007
✟206,073.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
29 Bible verses about Sprinkling Blood

Just as Torah written by The Holy One is of value.
Attention to the letter given the hebrews speaks volumes.

Blessings Always
The letter given the Hebrews = what?
But I will give you my view. Until what is written in all Torah is revealed the volume cannot be heard nor perceived.
De 29:4 Yet the LORD hath not given you an heart to perceive, and eyes to see, and ears to hear, unto this day.

Upvote 0

pinacled

walking with the Shekinah
Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The letter given the Hebrews = what?
But I will give you my view. Until what is written in all Torah is revealed the volume cannot be heard nor perceived.
De 29:4 Yet the LORD hath not given you an heart to perceive, and eyes to see, and ears to hear, unto this day.
Citing devarim(deuteronomy out of context is dishonest.

The Torah is written in the heart.
A heart where blood flows like 4 rivers.

The ha'kapporeth(mercy seat where blood has been sprinkled points toward the promises of The Single covenant in whole that is promised by The Lord of host.

Blessed be The Holy One

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ralliann

christian
Jun 27, 2007
✟206,073.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Citing devarim(deuteronomy out of context is dishonest.
How is it dishonest? Revelation is needed.
De 29:29 The secret things belong unto the LORD our God: but those things which are revealed belong unto us and to our children for ever, that we may do all the words of this law.

Upvote 0

pinacled

Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
How is it dishonest? Revelation is needed.
De 29:29 The secret things belong unto the LORD our God: but those things which are revealed belong unto us and to our children for ever, that we may do all the words of this law.
Generational ordinances of The Royal Torah.
Integrity and honesty is important when communicating with loved ones.

יג וְלֹא אִתְּכֶם, לְבַדְּכֶם--אָנֹכִי, כֹּרֵת אֶת-הַבְּרִית הַזֹּאת, וְאֶת-הָאָלָה, הַזֹּאת. 13 Neither with you only do I make this covenant and this oath;
יד כִּי אֶת-אֲשֶׁר יֶשְׁנוֹ פֹּה, עִמָּנוּ עֹמֵד הַיּוֹם, לִפְנֵי, יְהוָה אֱלֹהֵינוּ; וְאֵת אֲשֶׁר אֵינֶנּוּ פֹּה, עִמָּנוּ הַיּוֹם. 14 but with him that standeth here with us this day before the LORD our God, and also with him that is not here with us this day--

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ralliann

christian
Jun 27, 2007
✟206,073.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Generational ordinances of The Royal Torah.
Intigrety and honesty is important when communicating with loved ones.
It is so of all torah.

יג וְלֹא אִתְּכֶם, לְבַדְּכֶם--אָנֹכִי, כֹּרֵת אֶת-הַבְּרִית הַזֹּאת, וְאֶת-הָאָלָה, הַזֹּאת. 13 Neither with you only do I make this covenant and this oath;
יד כִּי אֶת-אֲשֶׁר יֶשְׁנוֹ פֹּה, עִמָּנוּ עֹמֵד הַיּוֹם, לִפְנֵי, יְהוָה אֱלֹהֵינוּ; וְאֵת אֲשֶׁר אֵינֶנּוּ פֹּה, עִמָּנוּ הַיּוֹם. 14 but with him that standeth here with us this day before the LORD our God, and also with him that is not here with us this day--
[/QUOTE]

Upvote 0

pinacled

Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
It is so of all torah.

Adoption Verses
Ephesians 3:20
Time is fluidity amongst those that have visited the well of Living Water.

Blessed be The Holy One

Last edited:
Upvote 0

pinacled

Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Adoption Verses
Ephesians 3:20
Time is fluidity amongst those that have visited the well of Living Water.

Blessed be The Holy One
Point being is, the op revealed motive and more.
No heir of the kingdom would ever speak ill of a royal inheritance offered.

" Bless those that curse....."

Upvote 0

pinacled

Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
It is so of all torah.

[/QUOTE]
Question; for yourself and all readers.

How many times was the blood sprinkled?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

pinacled

Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
It is so of all torah.

[/QUOTE]
How many yom(days) do you suppose a mother carrys a child that is recorded in Torah

An honest answer will be rewarded accordingly.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Yeshua HaDerekh

Men dream of truth, find it then cant live with it
May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,572.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Yes, I said that already.

Said that too!
As for the previous conversation, I asked what significance that blood atonement was from Torah, in regards to another posters comments. You never responded. I simply gave my view. I still do not know your point, you have not responded.

The other poster said it was either blood or Torah. My point was that it is the same. My point was, as I already have said, all was in Torah, from Avraham/Isaac all the way down to Yeshua

Reactions: Studyman
Upvote 0

ralliann

christian
Jun 27, 2007
✟206,073.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
The other poster said it was either blood or Torah. My point was that it is the same. My point was, as I already have said, all was in Torah, from Avraham/Isaac all the way down to Yeshua
If not ,from Torah to Abraham, no atonement would have been from Moses. These were figures and shadows.

Upvote 0

pinacled

Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
If not ,from Torah to Abraham, no atonement would have been from Moses. These were figures and shadows.
And the fullness in form whose shadow the children of the kingdom rest is Yeshua(jesus.

Blessed be The Holy One

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

LookuntoYeshua

ציאקאק
Dec 9, 2018
United States
✟54,531.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Question; for yourself and all readers.

How many times was the blood sprinkled?[/QUOTE]
And he shall take of the blood of the bullock, and sprinkle it with his finger upon the ark-cover on the east; and before the ark-cover shall he sprinkle of the blood with his finger seven times.
Then shall he kill the goat of the sin-offering, that is for the people, and bring his blood within the veil, and do with his blood as he did with the blood of the bullock, and sprinkle it upon the ark-cover, and before the ark-cover.
And he shall make atonement for the holy place,
because of the uncleannesses of the children of Israel, and because of their transgressions, even all their sins; and so shall he do for the tent of meeting, that dwelleth with them in the midst of their uncleannesses.
And there shall be no man in the tent of meeting when he goeth in to make atonement in the holy
place, until he come out, and have made atonement for himself, and for his household, and for all the assembly of Israel.
And he shall go out unto the altar that is before the LORD, and make atonement for it; and shall take of the blood of the bullock, and of
the blood of the goat, and put it upon the horns of the altar round about.
And he shall sprinkle of the blood upon it with his finger
seven times and cleanse it, and hallow it from the uncleannesses of the children of Israel.
And when he hath made an end of atoning for the holy place, and the tent of meeting, and the altar, he shall present the live goat.

• Winner
Reactions: pinacled
Upvote 0

pinacled

Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
And he shall take of the blood of the bullock, and sprinkle it with his finger upon the ark-cover on the east; and before the ark-cover shall he sprinkle of the blood with his finger seven times.
Then shall he kill the goat of the sin-offering, that is for the people, and bring his blood within the veil, and do with his blood as he did with the blood of the bullock, and sprinkle it upon the ark-cover, and before the ark-cover.
And he shall make atonement for the holy place,
because of the uncleannesses of the children of Israel, and because of their transgressions, even all their sins; and so shall he do for the tent of meeting, that dwelleth with them in the midst of their uncleannesses.
And there shall be no man in the tent of meeting when he goeth in to make atonement in the holy
place, until he come out, and have made atonement for himself, and for his household, and for all the assembly of Israel.
And he shall go out unto the altar that is before the LORD, and make atonement for it; and shall take of the blood of the bullock, and of
the blood of the goat, and put it upon the horns of the altar round about.
And he shall sprinkle of the blood upon it with his finger
seven times and cleanse it, and hallow it from the uncleannesses of the children of Israel.
And when he hath made an end of atoning for the holy place, and the tent of meeting, and the altar, he shall present the live goat.

Amen,
Like seven stars in The Hand of The Holy One.

Blessings Always

Upvote 0