God set the standard for all through Israel...

maco

May 6, 2007
✟2,776.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
God gave His oracles (Ten Commandments) to Israel but they were meant for all people.

Acts 7:37-39 “This is that Moses who said to the children of Israel, ‘The Lord your God will raise up for you a Prophet like me from your brethren. Him you shall hear.’ “This is he who was in the congregation in the wilderness with the Angel who spoke to him on Mount Sinai, and with our fathers, the one who received the living oracles to give to us, whom our fathers would not obey, but rejected. And in their hearts they turned back to Egypt.[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]

Exodus 12:49 "One law shall be for the native-born and for the foreigner who dwells among you."
[/FONT]

Leviticus 24:22 "You shall have the same law for the stranger and for one from your own country; for I am the Lord your God.’”

The oracles are the Ten Commandments. We should still be teaching their principles.

1 Peter 4:11 If anyone speaks, let him speak as the oracles of God. If anyone ministers, let him do it as with the ability which God supplies, that in all things God may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom belong the glory and the dominion forever and ever. Amen.

Even though the seventh day Sabbath is part of the oracles of God some will tell you that the seventh day Sabbath was only for Israel and not for the Gentiles. This is a lie to help promote the change to God's time by the Antichrist.

Listen carefully and be in enlightened by the truth.

Notice how the Gentiles, who desired to serve God and love His name, joined up with Israel and honored the seventh day Sabbath.

Isaiah 56:6-8
As for the Gentiles, the outsiders who join the people of the Lord and serve him and love his name, who are his servants and don’t desecrate the Sabbath, and have accepted his covenant and promises, I will bring them also to my holy mountain of Jerusalem and make them full of joy within my House of Prayer. I will accept their sacrifices and offerings, for my house shall be called “A House of Prayer for All People”! For the Lord God who brings back the outcasts of Israel says: I will bring others, too, besides my people Israel.

Notice how God clearly says He will bring other people besides Israel. These other people are the Gentiles and they had to honor the Sabbath if they wanted to serve the LORD and love His name.

God's house is a house of prayer for all people.

Don't let anyone lie to you any longer. Turn to the Scriptures to refute the lies. What happened to Israel was written for our admonition.

1 Corinthians 10:11 Now all these things happened to them as examples, and they were written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the ages have come.

Last edited:
F

from scratch

God gave His oracles (Ten Commandments) to Israel but they were meant for all people.

Acts 7:37-39 “This is that Moses who said to the children of Israel, ‘The Lord your God will raise up for you a Prophet like me from your brethren. Him you shall hear.’ “This is he who was in the congregation in the wilderness with the Angel who spoke to him on Mount Sinai, and with our fathers, the one who received the living oracles to give to us, whom our fathers would not obey, but rejected. And in their hearts they turned back to Egypt.[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]

Exodus 12:49 "One law shall be for the native-born and for the foreigner who dwells among you."
[/FONT]

Leviticus 24:22 "You shall have the same law for the stranger and for one from your own country; for I am the Lord your God.’”

The oracles are the Ten Commandments. We should still be teaching their principles.

1 Peter 4:11 If anyone speaks, let him speak as the oracles of God. If anyone ministers, let him do it as with the ability which God supplies, that in all things God may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom belong the glory and the dominion forever and ever. Amen.

Even though the seventh day Sabbath is part of the oracles of God some will tell you that the seventh day Sabbath was only for Israel and not for the Gentiles. This is a lie to help promote the change to God's time by the Antichrist.

Notice how the Gentiles, who desired to serve God and love His name, joined up with Israel and honored the seventh day Sabbath.

As for the Gentiles, the outsiders who join the people of the Lord and serve him and love his name, who are his servants and don’t desecrate the Sabbath, and have accepted his covenant and promises, I will bring them also to my holy mountain of Jerusalem and make them full of joy within my House of Prayer. I will accept their sacrifices and offerings, for my house shall be called “A House of Prayer for All People”! For the Lord God who brings back the outcasts of Israel says: I will bring others, too, besides my people Israel.

Notice how God clearly says He will bring other people besides Israel. These other people are the Gentiles and they had to honor the Sabbath if they wanted to serve the LORD and love His name.

Don't let anyone lie to you any longer. Turn to the Scriptures to refute the lies. What happened to Israel was written for our admonition.

1 Corinthians 10:11 Now all these things happened to them as examples, and they were written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the ages have come.
Your presentation leaves out to much of the details to be of value. You even leave out part of the law you reference and quote from.

Yes I think no one should let anyone lie to them. This would include Scripture you leave out and refuse to consider. A half truth is a full lie.

Upvote 0

Cribstyl

Veteran
Jun 13, 2006
✟100,647.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat

Acts 7:37-39 “This is that Moses who said to the children of Israel, ‘The Lord your God will raise up for you a Prophet like me from your brethren. Him you shall hear.’ “This is he who was in the congregation in the wilderness with the Angel who spoke to him on Mount Sinai, and with our fathers, the one who received the living oracles to give to us, whom our fathers would not obey, but rejected. And in their hearts they turned back to Egypt.

What a clueless misrepresentation of biblical truth..:doh:
The verses you posted from Stephen's quote, only introduce Moses as the one who recieved the law and gave it to only those who rejected it. What is your point???
Act 7:37
This is that Moses, which said unto the children of Israel, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear.

We should ignor that this dialog is about Saul and the Jews persecuting the earliest Christians to death? Stephen is saying it's all about God's promise to Jews.... Stephen made it plain according biblical facts, that God drove out the Gentiles from His face,,,then when you Jews rejected Jesus... He became available to all who believe in Him.Act 7:45
Which also our fathers that came after brought in with Jesus into the possession of the Gentiles, whom God drave out before the face of our fathers, unto the days of David;

Then you embelish on the word "law" from Ex 12.
Is it news to you that The Passover and circumcision is the law given from Egypt? If sabbath and the law was first given at creation, why would strangers be commanded to keep circumcision and Passover as a law and No mention of sabbath or the ten commandments? (They were first mentioned and given after delieverance from Egypt).

Since your first two references are questionable, your socalled truths is compromised.

Upvote 0

maco

May 6, 2007
✟2,776.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What a clueless misrepresentation of biblical truth..:doh:
The verses you posted from Stephen's quote, only introduce Moses as the one who recieved the law and gave it to only those who rejected it. What is your point???
Act 7:37
This is that Moses, which said unto the children of Israel, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear.

We should ignor that this dialog is about Saul and the Jews persecuting the earliest Christians to death? Stephen is saying it's all about God's promise to Jews.... Stephen made it plain according biblical facts, that God drove out the Gentiles from His face,,,then when you Jews rejected Jesus... He became available to all who believe in Him.Act 7:45
Which also our fathers that came after brought in with Jesus into the possession of the Gentiles, whom God drave out before the face of our fathers, unto the days of David;

Then you embelish on the word "law" from Ex 12.
Is it news to you that The Passover and circumcision is the law given from Egypt? If sabbath and the law was first given at creation, why would strangers be commanded to keep circumcision and Passover as a law and No mention of sabbath or the ten commandments? (They were first mentioned and given after delieverance from Egypt).

Since your first two references are questionable, your socalled truths is compromised.

Do you worship false gods, commit adultery, steal and murder? Why not?

Upvote 0

Cribstyl

Veteran
Jun 13, 2006
✟100,647.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
That's what I thought.
What are you thinking? Should I not expect a direct response to my replies to your OP?

To me the ten commandment is a standard that gives you permission to judge and accuse others of law breaking, similar to the men ready to stone the lady caught in adultery.

Faith is God's standard of righteousness NOT the law. The gospel teaches how to be a child of God not how to sacrifice. It's commands teaches how to live holy and righteous without the law.

I dont judge by the law, I'm not under the law.
God's law that is written on my heart is just for me.
God prophesied to Jeremiah that the law given to Moses is not the new covenant.
God's word is design to keep me in His grace even when I fall. The law is not that word.

Newsflash; The law will not be the standard of God's judgment.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
A

annier

Do you worship false gods, commit adultery, steal and murder? Why not?
Because men have been forbidden murder, theft and adultery from the beginning. Moses law RETAINED those commands which were before, because they were righteous. As for worship of false God's, the Gospel took care of that. Israel under the law worshiped false God's. The law did not take care of that.

Upvote 0

maco

May 6, 2007
✟2,776.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What are you thinking? Should I not expect a direct response to my replies to your OP?

To me the ten commandment is a standard that gives you permission to judge and accuse others of law breaking, similar to the men ready to stone the lady caught in adultery.

Faith is God's standard of righteousness NOT the law. The gospel teaches how to be a child of God not how to sacrifice. It's commands teaches how to live holy and righteous without the law.

I dont judge by the law, I'm not under the law.
God's law that is written on my heart is just for me.
God prophesied to Jeremiah that the law given to Moses is not the new covenant.
God's word is design to keep me in His grace even when I fall. The law is not that word.

Newsflash; The law will not be the standard of God's judgment.

The spirit of the Law will be used and the spirit of the Law is found in the teachings of Jesus. The spirit, or purpose of the Law is love for God and others. The letter of the Law is strict and ritualistic. The spirit of the Law is not but the principles are still the same. It's still wrong to worship false gods, dishonor God's name, worship idols, forget the seventh day, lie, steal, murder commit adultery and so on. Grace is not the absence of law it's the absence of punishment. If you love God you will not worship false gods, make idols, dishonor His name, forget that seventh day. If you love others you won't lie, steal, murder and so on. Do you see how simple it is. With your present belief system you can't answer the question, is it wrong to worship false gods, dishonor God's name and so on and so forth.

Upvote 0