Visit site
✟230,157.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I do not think the Abomination of Desolation, will happen in 2026 either.
The next Prophesied event will be the Sixth Seal, which will enable a One World Govt to be formed and after some years, their leader will cut a 7 year peace treaty with the Christian peoples and at the halfway point, then: he will conquer the holy people, Rev 13:7, Daniel 7:25, and commit the AoD.
Not too long now, then we shall see who has the 'atrocious' view of the Prophesies, that I promote.
How much you want to bet that doesn't happen. Historicism has a better view of what's going to happen. The populists are going to win but the pendulum will swing too far to the right, and disestablishment will breakdown into an ecclesiocracy. The beast is to be worshipped, which is a non-sequitur in a secular society.

Upvote 0

eclipsenow

Scripture is God's word, Science is God's works
Dec 17, 2010
Sydney, Australia
Visit site
✟145,062.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Remember you once said "I remain perfectly confident and I know the Appointed Day on which the Lord will arise and send fire to destroy the attackers of Israel and change the world". The Day of the Lord is at Hand for all the Nations

So you've changed your timetable - or moved the AOD? Which is it?
I KNEW this would happen as your timetable collapsed.
Absolute certainty to ... maybe this, maybe that.

"January 2020 AD - 29.5 AD = 1990.5 years since the commencement of Jesus’ Ministry. 1990.5 + 4000 = 5990.5 years, is where we are now. 5990.5 + 9.5 = 6000 years 2020 AD + 9.5 = 2029.5 AD, Exactly 2000 years for the present Church age, until Jesus Returns. 4000 since Abraham, 6000 since Adam. Next comes the 1000 year reign of Jesus. 7000 years is God’s decreed time for mankind." The Day of the Lord is at Hand for all the Nations

Earlier in the same post:- "The Return will not be unexpected, as that will occur exactly 1260 days after the leader of the One World Govt sits in the Temple. 2 Thess 2:4, Revelation 13:5"

2029.5 - 3.5 = 2026.

"I am just a humble servant of the Most High God. He gave me a task: to promote what His prophets wrote so long ago, because what they wrote then, is about to happen soon. I know this, because in 2010, when I was in the Holy Land; I received a vision from the Lord and inspiration to do this." The Day of the Lord is at Hand for all the Nations
Humble indeed!

Sounds like the psychological condition called "Jerusalem Syndrome" but with longer-lasting convictions based on this event.
If that's the case then the perceived 'arrogance' of your posts may indeed be something else - something that requires help. If that's the case - I apologise for reacting to it - I've had issues in the past myself. (Not this particular one, but other stuff.) There's no shame in seeing someone. Please consider this in the spirit it was given.

Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟296,069.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
"I remain perfectly confident and I know the Appointed Day on which the Lord will arise and send fire to destroy the attackers of Israel and change the world"
Yes; I know which Day the Lord will arise and destroy His enemies, it will be the day Iran attempts to fire nuke missiles at Israel.
But I don't know the actual date that will happen. Seems rather close now and my purpose is to warn my fellow Christians to be prepared for it.

I regard nay sayers like you as unfortunate, being as you are; brainwashed by Seminary doctrines and Church error. The way most Church leadership teaches the Prophetic Word is a serious indictment against them. Isaiah 30:10, 2 Timothy 4:3

Upvote 0

eclipsenow

Dec 17, 2010
Sydney, Australia
Visit site
✟145,062.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Yes; I know which Day the Lord will arise and destroy His enemies, it will be the day Iran attempts to fire nuke missiles at Israel.
But I don't know the actual date that will happen. Seems rather close now and my purpose is to warn my fellow Christians to be prepared for it.

I regard nay sayers like you as unfortunate, being as you are; brainwashed by Seminary doctrines and Church error. The way most Church leadership teaches the Prophetic Word is a serious indictment against them. Isaiah 30:10, 2 Timothy 4:3
It's a simple question.
AOD by 2026 or not? Your original timetable was SO CERTAIN but now you're backing out as I knew you would. Vague language starts to creep in - the superior tone takes over, and before you know it you're scalding people like the Apostle Paul himself. Except Paul you most definitely are not. Mistaking a theophany passage for a CME? hahaha

Anyway - the Lord could rerun tonight. Or in another 50,000 years. We just. Don't. Know!

Upvote 0

Jerryhuerta

Historicist
Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2018
Tucson
Visit site
✟230,157.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Israel Has No Part In Closing events...

The Apostle James knew that Israel had been redefined because he calls the believers in Christ the twelve tribes of Israel. (See James 1:1 and 2:1.) Of course, current saints do not know which tribe is theirs, but this information will be clarified when the time comes for them to enter the Holy City.

(By the way, no one belonging to the Jewish race today knows their biological tribe of origin either. The Roman army destroyed all of Israel’s genealogical records in the first century A.D.) So, biological origin, temple services, sacrificial offerings, circumcision, and all of the Old Covenant terms and conditions mean nothing to God today. (Galatians 2–4, Romans 2:28–29, Hebrews 7–10) God has terminated the Old Covenant, with its promises and prophecies, and has declared it null and void because there is a New Covenant, a new group of trustees and new promises and prophecies.

There is no NT support for your Replacement Theology any more than two covenants. First, not all Israelites are Jews. The history and future of the northern kingdom differs from the southern; you only account for the southern. James did not redefine Israel; he addressed the scattered tribes in the first century, not the Gentiles. Peter and James' ministries were to the circumcised, while Paul’s was to the uncircumcised,

But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me, as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter; (For he that wrought effectually in Peter to the apostleship of the circumcision, the same was mighty in me toward the Gentiles. (Galatians 2:7-8)​

Secondly, the NT affirms that God has not “cast away his people which he foreknew” and that “the gifts and calling of God are without repentance” (Romans 11).

And last, Zechariah prophesied after the return from Babylon, so he prophesied of another sowing “among the people,” specifically the Northern Kingdom of Ephriam,

And they of Ephraim shall be like a mighty man, and their heart shall rejoice as through wine: yea, their children shall see it, and be glad; their heart shall rejoice in the LORD. I will hiss for them, and gather them; for I have redeemed them: and they shall increase as they have increased. And I will sow them among the people: and they shall remember me in far countries; and they shall live with their children, and turn again. I will bring them again also out of the land of Egypt, and gather them out of Assyria; and I will bring them into the land of Gilead and Lebanon; and place shall not be found for them. (Zechariah 10:7-10)​

Hosea prophesied they would be mixed with the Gentiles,

Ephraim, he hath mixed himself among the people; Ephraim is a cake not turned. (Hosea 7:8)​

Christ's parables, like the scattering of the good seed, were not precipitous but have their origins in passages like Ezekiel 34; Zechariah 13:7; Jeremiah 31:1-2, 27-28; Isaiah 49:5-7; and Hosea 2:14-23.

The true Israel, Ephriam, is hidden amongst the Gentiles, represented in the parable of the treasure “hidden” in the field. Ephraim is the “pearl of great price” and the “good” gathered into vessels.

Ephraim is the “nation” bearing the fruit of the vineyard, which includes the Gentiles (Matthew 21:43).

Last edited:
Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟296,069.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
The true Israel, Ephriam, is hidden amongst the Gentiles, represented in the parable of the treasure “hidden” in the field. Ephraim is the “pearl of great price” and the “good” gathered into vessels.

Ephraim is the “nation” bearing the fruit of the vineyard, which includes the Gentiles
Yes; and their identification is easy: they are every faithful Christian person. The Overcomers for God, His spiritual Israelites. Galatians 3:26-29
Trying to make them fit into any of the ancient tribes is a wasted effort, as that is God's secret. Amos 9:9

Reactions: Jerryhuerta
Upvote 0

eclipsenow

Dec 17, 2010
Sydney, Australia
Visit site
✟145,062.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Yes; and their identification is easy: they are every faithful Christian person. The Overcomers for God, His spiritual Israelites. Galatians 3:26-29
Trying to make them fit into any of the ancient tribes is a wasted effort, as that is God's secret. Amos 9:9
That is sort of where we agree Keras.
To Jerry I would add:

Jesus said his kingdom is “not of this world.” Then the rest of the New Testament proceeds assuming the church is the only kingdom of God. There is only one way to the father, and that’s through faith in Jesus. Then Peter gives us one of the most comprehensive statements about the church as the singular people of God - bringing all the concepts of Old Testament “anti-types” into their fulfilment in our kingdom of God - the church. (The “type of” things to come, in eschatological tension.)

1 Peter 2

9 But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light. 10 Once you were not a people, but now you are the people of God; once you had not received mercy, but now you have received mercy.​

More here on how people often misunderstand what we call “Covenant Theology”. What are some misconceptions about covenant theology? | Reformed Theological Seminary

Upvote 0

Jerryhuerta

Historicist
Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2018
Tucson
Visit site
✟230,157.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That is sort of where we agree Keras.
To Jerry I would add:

Jesus said his kingdom is “not of this world.” Then the rest of the New Testament proceeds assuming the church is the only kingdom of God. There is only one way to the father, and that’s through faith in Jesus. Then Peter gives us one of the most comprehensive statements about the church as the singular people of God - bringing all the concepts of Old Testament “anti-types” into their fulfilment in our kingdom of God - the church. (The “type of” things to come, in eschatological tension.)

1 Peter 2

9 But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light. 10 Once you were not a people, but now you are the people of God; once you had not received mercy, but now you have received mercy.​

More here on how people often misunderstand what we call “Covenant Theology”. What are some misconceptions about covenant theology? | Reformed Theological Seminary
Peter, as the apostle to the circumcised, addressed his epistles to the elect exiles of the dispersion, not the Gentiles. Specifically, they were predominately Ephriam, insomuch as Hosea prophesied that God would sow Ephriam,

... unto me in the earth; and I will have mercy upon her that had not obtained mercy; and I will say to them which were not my people, Thou art my people; and they shall say, Thou art my God. (Hosea 2:23).​

God had divorced Ephriam and had found no mercy from that time, so they were scattered in exile when Peter ministered to them and cited from Hosea in 1 Peter 2:10. Hosea is one of the sources of Christ's parables, insomuch as there was nothing precipitous about his parables.

Upvote 0

eclipsenow

Dec 17, 2010
Sydney, Australia
Visit site
✟145,062.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Yes - well spotted.
But if you look at the broader picture of Hosea you see that these prophecies are fulfilled in a few ways.

For a quick 7 minute overview....

Basically - God DID bring Israel back to the land to prepare everything for Jesus.

Hosea also talks about the kingdom of God being like a huge tree that would bless the nations. What did Jesus say the kingdom of God would be like?

He told them another parable: “The kingdom of heaven is like a mustard seed, which a man took and planted in his field. 32 Though it is the smallest of all seeds, yet when it grows, it is the largest of garden plants and becomes a tree, so that the birds come and perch in its branches.”

Paul also talks about ONE kingdom of God - and the gentiles being grafted in.
And Peter's own letters in no way indicate there's any other business in town but the gospel.
So I'm not sure what you're saying?

Upvote 0

Jerryhuerta

Historicist
Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2018
Tucson
Visit site
✟230,157.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes - well spotted.
But if you look at the broader picture of Hosea you see that these prophecies are fulfilled in a few ways.

For a quick 7 minute overview....

Basically - God DID bring Israel back to the land to prepare everything for Jesus.

Hosea also talks about the kingdom of God being like a huge tree that would bless the nations. What did Jesus say the kingdom of God would be like?

He told them another parable: “The kingdom of heaven is like a mustard seed, which a man took and planted in his field. 32 Though it is the smallest of all seeds, yet when it grows, it is the largest of garden plants and becomes a tree, so that the birds come and perch in its branches.”

Paul also talks about ONE kingdom of God - and the gentiles being grafted in.
And Peter's own letters in no way indicate there's any other business in town but the gospel.
So I'm not sure what you're saying?
I'm saying God is in control, and everything the prophets wrote about has and will come to pass. That's compatibilism. The Church was ordained, and the means to scatter the sheep, the good seed, to gather the Gentiles, contrary to dispensationalism. The Church is the Israel of God (Galatians 6:16), but not in the way the superssesionists maintain.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

eclipsenow

Dec 17, 2010
Sydney, Australia
Visit site
✟145,062.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
I'm saying is God is in control, and everything the prophets wrote about has and will come to pass.
I'm saying it DID come to pass - in eschatological tension aka Inauguration Theology.
More on that below.

The Church is the Israel of God (Galatians 6:16), but not in the way the superssesionists maintain.​

The church IS the Israel of God - full stop.

Inaugurated eschatology is a term used to describe the belief that the end times (or latter days) were inaugurated at the life, death and resurrection of Jesus. In other words, Jesus' bringing of the Kingdom of God has both a present and future aspects. Sometimes called already and not yet, it argues that the end is already here, but it has yet to be consummated. For example, Christians await the final resurrection where they will receive new bodies, yet in a sense, believers are already "raised with Christ" (Col. 3:1). Or, as believers await the final judgment, in a sense they have already passed through it, for "there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus" (Rom. 8:1) for believers that are justified by faith in Christ (cf. Rom. 3:21-36). Overall, there is a tension between this age and the age to come.

Multimedia

Resources

• George Eldon Ladd, The Presence of the Future (Eerdmans, 2002 reprint)
  • Anthony Hoekema, The Bible and the Future (Eerdmans, 1994)
  • N.T. Wright, Surprised by Hope: Rethinking Heaven, the Resurrection, and the Mission of the Church (HarperOne, 2008)
See also

External links

Upvote 0

Jerryhuerta

Historicist
Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2018
Tucson
Visit site
✟230,157.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm saying it DID come to pass - in eschatological tension aka Inauguration Theology.
More on that below.

The Church is the Israel of God (Galatians 6:16), but not in the way the superssesionists maintain.​

The church IS the Israel of God - full stop.

Inaugurated eschatology is a term used to describe the belief that the end times (or latter days) were inaugurated at the life, death and resurrection of Jesus. In other words, Jesus' bringing of the Kingdom of God has both a present and future aspects. Sometimes called already and not yet, it argues that the end is already here, but it has yet to be consummated. For example, Christians await the final resurrection where they will receive new bodies, yet in a sense, believers are already "raised with Christ" (Col. 3:1). Or, as believers await the final judgment, in a sense they have already passed through it, for "there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus" (Rom. 8:1) for believers that are justified by faith in Christ (cf. Rom. 3:21-36). Overall, there is a tension between this age and the age to come.

Multimedia

Resources

• George Eldon Ladd, The Presence of the Future (Eerdmans, 2002 reprint)
  • Anthony Hoekema, The Bible and the Future (Eerdmans, 1994)
  • N.T. Wright, Surprised by Hope: Rethinking Heaven, the Resurrection, and the Mission of the Church (HarperOne, 2008)
See also

External links

As I said, contrary to dispensationalism, the Church was ordained, and the means to scatter the sheep, the good seed, to bless the Gentiles.

Upvote 0

eclipsenow

Dec 17, 2010
Sydney, Australia
Visit site
✟145,062.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Cool. I feel like we're in furious agreement on that at least.
So what do you think the 'plans' for Israel are?
Was 1948 prophesised in the bible - or a more random event in history? Is today's non-Christian, hard-corps alt-right Jewish state of Israel - currently committing war crimes against the people of Gaza - repaying here with over 44 TIMES the civilian slaughter inflicted on Israel - abandoning ALL notions of 'proportionate response' which is a vital element of Just War Theory - somehow still part of biblical eschatology in a SPECIAL sense?

In a general sense of course all nations and all people are called by God and he has plans for them. But special unique plans for Israel? I just don't see it.

Upvote 0