✟93,254.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Numbers 23:

5 the LORD put a word in Balaam’s mouth and said, “Return to Balak, and thus you shall speak.”
Inspired by the Lord, Balaam uttered an oracle:

10 Who can count the dust of Jacob or number the fourth part of Israel? Let me die the death of the upright, and let my end be like his!”
At the end of the oracle, he petitioned for a righteous death.

His death was recorded in Joshua 13:

The children of Israel also killed with the sword Balaam the son of Beor, the soothsayer, among those who were killed by them.
Did Balaam die a righteous death?

No, Revelation 2:

14 Nevertheless, I have a few things against you: There are some among you who hold to the teaching of Balaam, who taught Balak to entice the Israelites to sin so that they ate food sacrificed to idols and committed sexual immorality.
In the end, Balaam gave in to the temptation of money. He turned against the Israelites, and they killed him.

Was the oracle concerning his death fulfilled according to the inspiration of the Lord?

The Lord inspired him to utter a petition on his death, but that petition was not fulfilled. It would have if he had stuck to following the Lord consistently. We saw signs of his inconsistency when his donkey spoke to him in Num 22.