Jan 12, 2008
Australia
✟4,479.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
3rddaymessenger said:
Matthew 7:23 "And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from Me, ye that work iniquity."
3rddaymessenger said:
God only receives worship and service from those who worship in spirit and in Truth; those who are true born-again individuals who honor the Truth set forth in the Bible. Those who are willing to "come to the Light" so that their deeds can be exposed, seen for what they are and dealt with.

You may be able to frolic and play around here, but not in God's true Church...the Body of Christ. In Christ is all things pure and original...true to nature as purposed by God.

All else is an abomination.

The irony of this post is that the verse above more often applies to the fundamentalist trying to use it as an argument. Fundamentalists put on their flashy shows of spouting Biblical verses, and claiming the necessity of being saved by Christ, and yet they follow nothing he ever taught. Prejudice, bigotry, hate, self-righteousness, pride, judging, etc. All typical characteristics of a fundamentalist - all opposed by God. Ironic indeed.... :scratch:

Ironic indeed! It continually irks me that the average fundy seldom seems to apply to their lives what comes out of their mouths. If they did they would be literally floating on a cloud wearing a halo and playing a harp. Having said that I DO wonder if one or two on this board are not doing that already ...if only in their minds.

Upvote 0

3rddaymessenger

Sep 22, 2008
Kamloops BC
✟382.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
as long as you don't plan on making it law...
i think we're on the same page... good for us to coming to an agreement

There is no agreement between us until you are on your face before God repenting and asking Him for forgiveness and healing from this reprobate thinking and diabolical liestyle. I never made it law...God did, and you will be judged by it.

Don't matter what you try to hide behind, God's waters and fires of judgement "will overflow the hiding places"...and the the "refuges of lies".

Fall on the Rock before It falls on you and crushes you to powder!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

exxxys

Heathen
Apr 30, 2008
THE BIG T DOT
✟8,268.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
CA-Others
There is no agree between us until you are on your face before God repenting and asking Him for forgiveness and healing from this reprobate thinking and diabolical liestyle. I never made it law...God did, and you will be judged by it.

That is, if you can even prove that your God is God, which you can't, so your opinion is null.

Don't matter what you try to hide behind, God's waters and fires of judgement "will overflow the hiding places"...and the the "refuges of lies".
Fall on the Rock before It falls on you and crushes you to powder!

That is so.... uh, messed up , in so many ways.

Upvote 0

3rddaymessenger

Sep 22, 2008
Kamloops BC
✟382.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hmm, if we're going to play that game:

Deu 22:11¶Thou shalt not wear a garment of divers sorts, [as] of woollen and linen together.

It only takes one scripture to judge, condemn, and destroy the wickedness of polyester and cotton! Destruction is upon you for such an abomination.

The condemnation of the filth of the abomination of homosexuality is carried over into the New Testament. (Romans 1)

And many other places...."no one effeminate...will enter the Kingdom".1 Cor. 5:9)

"Dogs" (homosexuals according to Rev.21:15) are locked OUT of the Holy City.

You see the sacreligious and vile attitude of gays in the account of Sodom where these perverts threatened to defile the angels of God. That spirit has never changed.

Upvote 0

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟396,560.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Deu 22:11¶Thou shalt not wear a garment of divers sorts, [as] of woollen and linen together.

It only takes one scripture to judge, condemn, and destroy the wickedness of polyester and cotton! Destruction is upon you for such an abomination.

Don't you know "that" part no longer applies. :)

Upvote 0

Dogbean

Matt 7:24-27 - Standing on the Rock
Jun 12, 2005
Monterey, CA
✟10,262.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican
that's the opposite of what i said. Please reread my post...
.... people like autonomy and lash out when they are controlled...

also... define what you mean by evil in your post. Were you going with my definition of deviant (directly harmful to oneself or others) or...?
Evil is the opposite of what pleases God.

Upvote 0

KCKID

Jan 12, 2008
Australia
✟4,479.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Jase said:

Don't you know "that" part no longer applies. :)

Yeah, strange that of all the 'shalt not' texts except one have disappeared, isn't it?

Too many Christians make a constant mockery of the very book they claim to uphold.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Dogbean

Jun 12, 2005
Monterey, CA
✟10,262.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican
...Jesus said we're evil? :confused:
tulc(doesn't remember where He said that?) :sorry:
Romans 3:9-12

What shall we conclude then? Are we any better[b]? Not at all! We have already made the charge that Jews and Gentiles alike are all under sin. 10As it is written:
"There is no one righteous, not even one;
11there is no one who understands,
no one who seeks God.
12All have turned away,
they have together become worthless;
there is no one who does good,
not even one."[c]

Upvote 0

HaloHope

May 25, 2007
✟9,938.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Obviously, that is because you are in an UNnatural condition....contrary to the precious ways of God. Unfruitful and desolate of fulfilling the first commision of God..."to be fruitful and multiply".

Even if I were to have hetrosexual sex seeing as Im completely incapable of having children I wouldnt be multiplying at all.

Upvote 0

Andreusz

Aug 10, 2008
South Africa
✟9,551.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Appreciate your advise, brother, but it has gone too far in the wrong direction. What does a parent do when a child does something wrong? The first thing to do is show and convince them the thing IS WRONG. The child must first understand that the thing they did was wrong. Then appologies and restitution can be made.

For too long the mushy-gushy, greasy 'grace' shown by well-meaning Christians has caused this filthy perversion to avoid the piercing Light of God's Word.

It is the "goodness of God that leads to repentance", but it is also a "goodness" to show a child clearly that a certain thing is wrong. So that there is no misunderstanding. Because the judgement will be final and drastic...esp. in the case of homosexuals.

When and if certain gay individuals acknowledge their wrong-doing...the mercy of God and His power will be there to restore. Long ago when they were still ashamed to "come out of the closet", there was still some semblance of humility to work with. But it has gone beyond that.

We have a bigger mess to prove wrong and clean up then we should, but that's the condition of things now. We have some drastically seared consciences to deal with.

And it is not so much that I expect a lot of change...just "holding forth the Word of Life in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation" as instructed. God bless. I hope you understand.

As mentioned elsewhere, I'm not going to listen to you if you rant and yell. But I will listen to reasoned arguments, delivered in a civilized manner.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Andreusz

Aug 10, 2008
South Africa
✟9,551.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Thirdday,

Your message is awesome but these people think you are shouting because of the very large font. Recommend changing it to something smaller so they'll be more open to talking to you.

It's more than that ... he's actually said he doesn't talk to homosexual filth, he just preaches at them. Not the way to win hearts and minds.

Upvote 0

HaloHope

May 25, 2007
✟9,938.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
But you would still be honoring God with your obedience.

In what way?

I cant see how doing something that to me would feel very unatural and probably cause irreprable psychological harm would be honouring God. Im pretty sure he dosent want his children to suffer.

Upvote 0

Dogbean

Jun 12, 2005
Monterey, CA
✟10,262.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican
In what way?

I cant see how doing something that to me would feel very unatural and probably cause irreprable psychological harm would be honouring God. Im pretty sure he dosent want his children to suffer.
By obeying God's Word. God would reward you for your obedience. He looks out for those who truly trust and love Him. Trust me, I know. I stuck by him when my wife died. At that time there were moments where I wanted to give up on God.

Upvote 0

HaloHope

May 25, 2007
✟9,938.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
By obeying God's Word. God would reward you for your obedience. He looks out for those who truly trust and love Him. Trust me, I know. I stuck by him when my wife died. At that time there were moments where I wanted to give up on God.

O.K.. I dont really understand what your getting at.. I dont considering myself not to be obeying Gods word (at least not on purpose, I realise I do sin like all humans) . I know God looks out for me and loves me, and hes helped me through some very tough times.

But I still dont see why he wants me to partake in something which I find the mere thought of makes me ill, y'know?

Upvote 0